IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Jennifer Spell / Matt Lauer, Their 9/11 stories

elcounte
post Mar 27 2015, 09:38 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 6,190

Only recently have listened to Jennifer's Spells interview as a "witness" to the south tower impact, allegedly from Flt175. In it she claims that "the plane came in and circled back out over New Jersey and then came back and hit the tower". I'm paraphrasing, but it is essentially what she stated in her interview. Up until this time I have been calling Matt Lauer "Matt Liar" because of his on-air statement of "we just saw a plane circling the building". Add to this the hard to find British cgi clip that was shown over there that showed the plane coming in from the north and doing a virtual 180 into the south tower, well, it makes me think someone definitely got their lines crossed. A few questions I have from this are, why didn't Jennifer film the plane coming in and going back out over NJ? Of course, we know her 9/11 footage is a terrible fabrication of sound and visual representation of what actually happened, but I do think there may be a shred of truth in the story of a "plane" coming in and circling back over NJ, simply because Matt Lauers story mimics it. It's a guess at best, but I'd like to know how some of you feel about this. The Brits knew they screwed up with the CGI footage they broadcast, no aircraft ever conceived could have pulled off the maneuver it depicts and had enough momentum to have penetrated the steel beams. Thoughts?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 30 2015, 08:00 AM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Welcome to the forum Elcounte.

I'm not familiar with Jennifer Spell, and I don't think much of Matt Lauer, but the events of the day were staged and the official story is nonsense.

+Quote Post
kawika
post Mar 31 2015, 06:31 PM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,719

QUOTE (elcounte @ Mar 27 2015, 09:38 PM) *
Only recently have listened to Jennifer's Spells interview as a "witness" to the south tower impact, allegedly from Flt175. In it she claims that "the plane came in and circled back out over New Jersey and then came back and hit the tower". I'm paraphrasing, but it is essentially what she stated in her interview. Up until this time I have been calling Matt Lauer "Matt Liar" because of his on-air statement of "we just saw a plane circling the building". Add to this the hard to find British cgi clip that was shown over there that showed the plane coming in from the north and doing a virtual 180 into the south tower, well, it makes me think someone definitely got their lines crossed. A few questions I have from this are, why didn't Jennifer film the plane coming in and going back out over NJ? Of course, we know her 9/11 footage is a terrible fabrication of sound and visual representation of what actually happened, but I do think there may be a shred of truth in the story of a "plane" coming in and circling back over NJ, simply because Matt Lauers story mimics it. It's a guess at best, but I'd like to know how some of you feel about this. The Brits knew they screwed up with the CGI footage they broadcast, no aircraft ever conceived could have pulled off the maneuver it depicts and had enough momentum to have penetrated the steel beams. Thoughts?

We need links to properly review your claim.

+Quote Post
elcounte
post Nov 3 2015, 10:35 AM
Post #4

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 6,190

QUOTE (kawika @ Mar 31 2015, 07:31 PM) *
We need links to properly review your claim.

There is a video clip of Jennifer Spell's 9/11 Interview on Simon Shacks "September Clues" videos.

In it is where she states seeing the plane 'come in and circle out over NJ and then come back in and hit the tower".

I give her statement a small amount of credibility only because of Matt Lauers statement of "we just saw a plane circling the building.

But, it may have been the initial cover story and was rescinded because the powers that be may have felt it wasn't needed to sell the lie,
or would've raised too many questions without video or witness testimony to support it.

This entire farce is so marred in shit, I'm afraid I'll never live long enough to know the real truth.
This "Mossad" bullshit is another misdirection away from our governments involvement into the event.
I just don't buy it or see the evidence to prove it.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Nov 3 2015, 11:08 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (elcounte @ Nov 3 2015, 10:35 AM) *
There is a video clip of Jennifer Spell's 9/11 Interview on Simon Shacks "September Clues" videos.

In it is where she states seeing the plane 'come in and circle out over NJ and then come back in and hit the tower".

I give her statement a small amount of credibility only because of Matt Lauers statement of "we just saw a plane circling the building.

But, it may have been the initial cover story and was rescinded because the powers that be may have felt it wasn't needed to sell the lie,
or would've raised too many questions without video or witness testimony to support it.

This entire farce is so marred in shit, I'm afraid I'll never live long enough to know the real truth.
This "Mossad" bullshit is another misdirection away from our governments involvement into the event.
I just don't buy it or see the evidence to prove it.

I hope this won't be another 'hit and run' post. (Please do stick around to answer replies in a more timely manner). smile.gif

Simon Shack has many videos. Could you please be more specific (link) and the exact time in the video where the statement is made?

As far as "Mossad" bullshit is concerned, do a bit more 9/11 research and you will start to see the "the evidence to prove it".

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Nov 4 2015, 11:27 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 7,913

Not Lauer, but maybe this will help.

Jen Spell Interview By pumpshitout 5'13"

Noticed something. At 1:18 you see a white colored panel. Most likely from the other tower debris. Looks like sun reflecting off of the piece of debris.

When the plane hits at 1:49, you see the famous white 'flash'. Is that flash really just a piece of tower debris reflecting sunlight?

This post has been edited by Truthissweet: Nov 4 2015, 01:09 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 12:23 AM