IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Flight Simulator Experiment

Landroger
post Dec 17 2015, 10:57 AM
Post #21

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 8,318

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Dec 17 2015, 02:23 AM) *
Exactly.

But it took quite a while until even I put the time and effort into thinking it through to see that the collapse story is totally preposterous.
The main problem for us truthers is that the general public simply didn't have anything to compare the events of 9/11 to.

And strangely, should perps try to slam planes into another high rise, the public will expect them to 'collapse' again!

I have figured out a way to explain to anyone (even a young child) that the towers could not have collapsed on their own.

Well, I'm sure we'd like to hear it, or does that come under 'speculation'? I'm sure you're right about the public, but it is really the media that have to be beaten down and, in the current climate of Republican insanity - notwithstanding the possibility of another Democratic President - I doubt that is going to happen any time soon.

In fact, it may be getting worse. In my Huff Post this morning, there was an item headlined "Metal worker shuts down 9/11 Truthers with his pinkie!" It turns out we should all forget about the research that has been done, because a thick Blacksmith in Georgia has figured it all out. "If you think the fact that Jet fuel cannot melt steel is the reason for conspiracy, then you're an idiot!"

The video in which the angry Georgian instantly and completely "shuts down" the 9/11 Truth movement is about two minutes long. First he demonstrates his 1/2" quote "structural steel" unquote, bar can "lift" his 200lb anvil. He means lever up one end, I think there's a difference? Then from his furnace, which he admits is actually at 1800F, he removes an identical 1/2" steel bar, which on the video is white hot. He dings it a couple of times, end on (compression) on the anvil to demonstrate some other point and then drops it in the end pocket. Then, with his pinkie - WITH HIS PINKIE Y'ALL - he bends the still white hot, half inch bar first one way then the other.

So, there you have it. Forget it all folks - the boy from Georgia has smacked it with his pinkie. After all, the fires were hotter'n 1000 degrees, weren't they? (1000 degrees what?) I mean, 1800F is 982C so those steel columns were gonna be what? Glowing white hot! Anyone see that? Anyone seen reported steel temperatures of more than 250C? No? That's odd. And doesn't the rest of the building sink all the heat anyway? Then what is this pig ignorant iron fighter wittering on about?

That's what we are up against. Pure, unadulterated drivel, pushed out by a respected, liberal news media, from a a barely literate @rsehole in the boonies somewhere. Yet people like David Chandler, Jonathan Cole, Nils Harrit, Steven E Jones and Kevin Ryan, in answer to their carefully and thoroughly researched papers, get insulted to their faces and dismissed as tin foil hat wearing nutters. I simply cannot understand why the American Media (and our British Media too) bent down and grabbed their ankles on 9/12/01 and have retained the sharp stick in situ ever since.

Landroger
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Dec 17 2015, 04:52 PM
Post #22

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (Landroger @ Dec 17 2015, 10:57 AM) *
Well, I'm sure we'd like to hear it, or does that come under 'speculation'?

Not speculation at all. Just common sense.
But I'm saving it for a bigger debut. Possibly an e-book.

I simply cannot understand why the American Media (and our British Media too) bent down and grabbed their ankles on 9/12/01 and have retained the sharp stick in situ ever since.

Rumour has it that it's because the MSM are controlled by the deep state.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Dec 18 2015, 04:31 PM
Post #23

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

Well, I'm sure we'd like to hear it, or does that come under 'speculation'? I'm sure you're right about the public, but it is really the media that have to be beaten down and, in the current climate of Republican insanity - notwithstanding the possibility of another Democratic President - I doubt that is going to happen any time soon.

It is a neocon agenda. There is no republican or democratic agenda at the federal level concerning foreign affairs and national policy like terrorism. Start with the Fed in 1913 and work forward and you will see what I am talking about.

Other than a civilian led military coup, nothing will change. To be honest, everyone here and at legit sites are actually the ones that are doing anything to make the world public aware. Don't ever expect any legal action to bring out the truth.

My glass is half full and I hope and pray the perps are caught. It has to be a major mistake made by the perps in the future to get the public's awareness outside of what we do here.

+Quote Post
Landroger
post Dec 18 2015, 07:08 PM
Post #24

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 8,318

My glass is half full and I hope and pray the perps are caught. It has to be a major mistake made by the perps in the future to get the public's awareness outside of what we do here.

Amen to your last paragraph Truthissweet, especially about the mistake they have to make. I just hope they will try to stop Alaska U and the public get hold of it and ask why? What've you got to hide? You haven't lied somewhere, have you?

It was just that Huff Post could've ignored that idiot in Georgia with no loss and yet decided to make an issue of it. It really p1ssed me off.

Landroger.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Dec 26 2015, 08:46 PM
Post #25

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (Landroger @ Dec 17 2015, 11:57 AM) *

In fact, it may be getting worse. In my Huff Post this morning, there was an item headlined "Metal worker shuts down 9/11 Truthers with his pinkie!" It turns out we should all forget about the research that has been done, because a thick Blacksmith in Georgia has figured it all out. "If you think the fact that Jet fuel cannot melt steel is the reason for conspiracy, then you're an idiot!"

The video in which the angry Georgian instantly and completely "shuts down" the 9/11 Truth movement is about two minutes long. First he demonstrates his 1/2" quote "structural steel" unquote, bar can "lift" his 200lb anvil. He means lever up one end, I think there's a difference? Then from his furnace, which he admits is actually at 1800F, he removes an identical 1/2" steel bar, which on the video is white hot. He dings it a couple of times, end on (compression) on the anvil to demonstrate some other point and then drops it in the end pocket. Then, with his pinkie - WITH HIS PINKIE Y'ALL - he bends the still white hot, half inch bar first one way then the other.

So, there you have it. Forget it all folks - the boy from Georgia has smacked it with his pinkie. After all, the fires were hotter'n 1000 degrees, weren't they? (1000 degrees what?) I mean, 1800F is 982C so those steel columns were gonna be what? Glowing white hot! Anyone see that? Anyone seen reported steel temperatures of more than 250C? No? That's odd. And doesn't the rest of the building sink all the heat anyway? Then what is this pig ignorant iron fighter wittering on about?

That's what we are up against. Pure, unadulterated drivel, pushed out by a respected, liberal news media, from a a barely literate @rsehole in the boonies somewhere. Yet people like David Chandler, Jonathan Cole, Nils Harrit, Steven E Jones and Kevin Ryan, in answer to their carefully and thoroughly researched papers, get insulted to their faces and dismissed as tin foil hat wearing nutters. I simply cannot understand why the American Media (and our British Media too) bent down and grabbed their ankles on 9/12/01 and have retained the sharp stick in situ ever since.

Landroger

I read a comment today by Gore Vidal, RIP. I liked his writing and wit and read several of his books.

"The corporate grip on opinion in the US is one of the wonders of the western world. No First World country has ever managed to eliminate so entirely from its media all objectivity, much less dissent.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 12:31 AM