IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Web Site Wants Every Name Listed, of those killed in Iraq

batmanchester
post Nov 21 2006, 01:26 AM
Post #1

Group: Guest
Member No.: 80

Master. Sgt. CJ Grisham didn’t like the wording of a news report when CBS cameraman Paul Douglas and soundman James Brolan, “along with a soldier,” had been killed in an attack in Iraq, he got angry. .

“I got so angry,’” Grisham said. “I was yelling at the TV: ‘He has a name!”

He wants to make sure it doesnt happen again.

Grisham launched a Web site, http://www.TheyHaveNames.com, to honor the memory of every last service member who has died in Iraq or Afghanistan. Rather than linking to newspaper stories or Defense Department press releases, he hopes to call the families and friends of each person and tell the stories through their eyes. The story of Capt. James A. Funkhouser, commander of 1st Battalion., 12th Inf. Regiment — the soldier who died with the journalists May 29 — was the first story to go up on the site.

http://www.armytimes.com/story.php?f=1-292925-2364252.php

salute.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JerryB9105
post Nov 22 2006, 09:30 AM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 139

This is a great idea. Reminds me of a recent telephone conversation I was having with a computer repair technician // learned that the tech I was speaking to was located in Canada. I can't explain how the conversation turned to 9/11 being an inside job (Dell put me in touch with this particular office because I was having a software related computer issue // had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11 or the war // but that's what we ended up talking about for nearly one-hour.

The man said that when a Canadian soldier is returned KIA from Iraq, there is much media coverage on the same. Of course it stands to reason that there number of deaths would be far less than ours (because of the numbers involved) but the point is -- they don't try to hide it from the people, they make it what it is // an important human relations story. Unlike here in the USA where you can get arrested just for taking a photo of returning body bags.

The number of deceased American soldiers as of last count is:
http://antiwar.com/casualties/

Date Total In Combat (as of 19 Nov 06)
American Deaths
Since war began (3/19/03): 2867
Since "Mission Accomplished" (5/1/03) (the list) 2730
Since Capture of Saddam (12/13/03): 2401
Since Handover (6/29/04): 2001
Since Election (1/31/05): 1431
American Wounded Official Estimated
Total Wounded: 21077

+Quote Post
Tarya
post Nov 22 2006, 10:07 AM
Post #3

Library Team

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 82

Cryptome has a thorough list with all the names of the soldiers that died in Irag & Afghanistan.
http://cryptome.org/mil-dead-iqw.htm

+Quote Post
JerryB9105
post Nov 22 2006, 10:27 AM
Post #4

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 139

Thanks TARYA -- A much better, far better site than what I provided earlier // this goes into so much more of the needed detail.

It is especially important for everyone to go to the section that depicts the number dead (red coffin mark) depicted by calendar day by calendar month. Certain days (thank God) are empty while others jumps off the page in red. This obviously reflects one soldier for each red mark. The empty spaces -- This got me to checking as to what day of the week those empty lines represent -- it seems that deaths seem to never occur on the weekend (especially Sunday) or on American holidays; it's almost as if this war has become a 9-5, 5-day work week. How gross is that.

Please understand that I am not saying the charts reflect this clearly 100-percent (weekends off) all the time but it seems to be pretty consistent nevertheless.

+Quote Post
Tarya
post Nov 22 2006, 12:51 PM
Post #5

Library Team

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 82

Cryptome is a great site Jerry. Lots of info. The owner had a visit from the FBI a while ago because somebody reported it "as a source of information that could be used to harm the United States"

Btw this was added now:
IQ-AF Military Dead Since the Democrats Won and Promised Withdrawal: 24

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th February 2020 - 06:08 AM