IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Bbc 2 - 9/11 Conspiracy Files?

midwestzero
post Feb 19 2007, 02:50 PM
Post #1

Pilots For 911 Truth Researcher

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 125

Anyone see this? I haven't and I am very interested in seeing this regardless of how much it's inaccurate, anyone get this? Let me know where I can host it.. and I will host it just to prove a point... thanks

And anyone respond that HAS seen this, I want to hear feedback.

EDIT, ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEE THIS
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=76...651593769&hl=en

This post has been edited by midwestzero: Feb 19 2007, 02:53 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Feb 19 2007, 03:19 PM
Post #2

Vermontbound

Member No.: 73

Ask Alex Jones...He completely ripped the director/producer Guy Smith a new one on his show today. pilotfly.gif

+Quote Post
gideon524
post Feb 19 2007, 03:39 PM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 67

I just watched this propaganda show. Interesting how they spin that the families of 9/11 don't agree with the "conspiracy theorists". Guess they never heard of the Jersey Girls or Dan Wallace, God rest his soul.

Did anybody notice the computer animation of the collapse? That animation was actually taken from from Nova's "Why The Towers Fell" and I'd like to point out that BBC convienantly cut the animation off before it showed the core still standing.

Did anybody notice that Delta 1989, one of the planes that landed in Cleveland, was referred to in the BBC documentary as Delta 89? I wonder what other facts they screwed up.

I'm listening to Alex Jones and boy, oh boy, is he tearing this Guy a new one. [laugh]

This post has been edited by gideon524: Feb 19 2007, 03:43 PM

+Quote Post
georgie101
post Feb 19 2007, 04:19 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 114

It was a total sham. They left out everything, only focusing on the conspiracy theory itself, not the facts.
They even got the guy who made the X Files to say that we CTers believe these strories because we need a security blanket.
The bit that pissed me of the most was at the end, the narrator says 'the conspiracy theorists will continue, no matter how painful that maybe for the families of those who died. They obviously haven't heard of the 9/11 Family Steering Committee before.

+Quote Post
midwestzero
post Feb 19 2007, 04:31 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (gideon524 @ Feb 19 2007, 07:39 PM)
I just watched this propaganda show. Interesting how they spin that the families of 9/11 don't agree with the "conspiracy theorists". Guess they never heard of the Jersey Girls or Dan Wallace, God rest his soul.

Did anybody notice the computer animation of the collapse? That animation was actually taken from from Nova's "Why The Towers Fell" and I'd like to point out that BBC convienantly cut the animation off before it showed the core still standing.

Did anybody notice that Delta 1989, one of the planes that landed in Cleveland, was referred to in the BBC documentary as Delta 89? I wonder what other facts they screwed up.

I'm listening to Alex Jones and boy, oh boy, is he tearing this Guy a new one. [laugh]

I love how the producer said that they never took that animation from Nova when we all know here in the US that that was aired on Nova QUITE awhile ago, Good job to Alex and Dylan, I really have to give them credit, the main point that pisses me off is that they focused on how the government screwed up, but not at all on how this was an inside job, they completely cover that fact up and do not even look at any of the REAL evidence... 59 minutes or not, look at the original loose change 1, it was an hour and covered everything! and look at PBB2 it covers ALOT more than this film covered, I guess we can't expect anything with REAL EVIDENCE to get on the actual viewing channels... poor and sad..

+Quote Post
painter
post Feb 19 2007, 04:32 PM
Post #6

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

Propaganda: It's always about the messenger, never about the message.

+Quote Post
midwestzero
post Feb 19 2007, 04:37 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (painter @ Feb 19 2007, 08:32 PM)
Propaganda: It's always about the messenger, never about the message.

Thats so sad.. let the BBC make a film, let them interview some pilots or at least researchers who support the pilots, then I bet they would change there views

+Quote Post
colonial
post Feb 19 2007, 04:50 PM
Post #8

Group: Banned
Member No.: 377

It is apparent that the neocons have well invested their money into this professionally orchestrated "Josef Goebbels", level of propaganda.

From the demure of the well spoken queens English diction, to the cosmetic morticians wax, that covers up the blemishes of the truth, this tweaked artistic creation, is epitomised an old sixties folk ballad;

"If I listen long enough to you;
I'll find a way'
to believe that it's all true.

Knowing;
that you lied' straight faced,
while I cried.
Still I look,
to find a reason, to believe".

The end result of this documentary, would be to serve as a balm, or salve, being the godsend, the ACTUALL PROOF we all were looking for to believe in God, King, and Country. Like "The Pentagon Papers", attempted to justify our presence in Viet Nam, in every aspect, this documentary is what the mainstream masses have long sought for, an opiate to be meted out to all those fence sitters, whom still refuse to read the truth between the lines.

If the next Academy Award, for best documentary, doesn't go to Loose Change, Final Cut, It should go to these people, which would give them the opportunity to make their next documentary,

Why We Fight In Iran!!!! salute.gif

This post has been edited by colonial: Feb 19 2007, 07:33 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 19 2007, 10:07 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Alex Jones tears the BCC a new one today...

Alex hosts Guy Smith, Producer of the BBC hit piece 9/11 Conspiracy Files.

Right Click Save Target as...
Starts at 90mins in...

good stuff.

+Quote Post
dnd
post Feb 20 2007, 02:45 PM
Post #10

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 136

Follow up article regarding this up on prison planet.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/february2...issueoflies.htm

+Quote Post
behind
post Feb 20 2007, 04:23 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 13

I personaly was not very surprised how bbc handled it.

But there was maybe 2 things interesting to me.

First, how much they talked about c 130 at the Pentagon

and second (but that was not in the tv just in Q&A) that they claimed they talked to Sheraton Hotel manager about video footage and "...the hotel manager told The Conspiracy Files that none of their cameras were pointing in the direction of the Pentagon and no such footage exists."news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/conspiracy_files/6341851.stm

+Quote Post
LizzyTish
post Feb 20 2007, 08:47 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 215

Alex and Dylan didn't even have to work up a sweat reaming a new one for that guy. Did you hear his justification for the use of 'drop out' in describing Dylan, who said "How can I be a drop out if I never went to college?" "Oh, um, well...that means something different in the UK" as there's another Brit sitting right there who said, "Since when?" It was pathetic.

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Feb 20 2007, 09:38 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 121

QUOTE (johndoeX @ Feb 20 2007, 02:07 AM)
Alex Jones tears the BCC a new one today...

Alex hosts Guy Smith, Producer of the BBC hit piece 9/11 Conspiracy Files.

Right Click Save Target as...
Starts at 90mins in...

good stuff.

Click Here for the mp3 streaming of AJ ranting at Guy.

+Quote Post
behind
post Feb 20 2007, 10:07 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 13

Yes.

Well...I dont know... but maybe I agree with "humanoid" on nineeleven.co.uk/board who said "the 911 conspiracy is getting out of hand,i wonder if the bbc have been called in to DEBUNK the truth..."

Um...yes. I wonder too!

+Quote Post
CrazyBlade
post Feb 20 2007, 11:25 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 18

QUOTE (behind @ Feb 21 2007, 02:07 AM)
Yes.

Well...I dont know... but maybe I agree with "humanoid" on nineeleven.co.uk/board who said "the 911 conspiracy is getting out of hand,i wonder if the bbc have been called in to DEBUNK the truth..."

Um...yes. I wonder too!

Hmm, Humanoid. There's a name I remember.

I haven't visited the nineeleven board in quite some time, will have to get active over there again.

As for the documentary. Utter sham, and so so disappointing.

+Quote Post
dnd
post Feb 21 2007, 02:50 PM
Post #16

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 136

Yet another follow up to this hit piece. Infowars.com is reporting the BBC may be posting retractions.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/bb...forthcoming.htm

+Quote Post
heliweli
post Feb 21 2007, 06:11 PM
Post #17

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 323

Yep, I saw it too. For about 10 minutes I had my hopes up. They did a right hatchet job then. Never addressed in any detail anything of substance.

A very cowardly documentary in my view.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th February 2020 - 09:17 AM