IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
If You Are Not Demanding A New Investigation Of The Mass Murder On 9/11, You Are Stupid!

DickMcManus
post Aug 1 2012, 02:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,507

If you are not demanding a new investigation of the mass murder on 9/11, you are STUPID!

These are the words of Dr Niels Harrit and I agree. Our civilization is at stake. That is our civilization can not continue without facing these unanswered question ... unless we solve the unsolved the questions of 9/11.

The link below is a nearly two hour video of Dr. Harrit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi5xg3CuILI...feature=related

The 9/11 Commission Report Omissions and Distortions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44yB_SEePL8...feature=related

In his book, Intelligence Matters, Florida US Senator Bob Graham charged the Bush administration with orchestrating a cover-up of Saudi involvement in the September 11 attacks. Graham was at the time the ranking Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, which had carried out, along with its House counterpart, the joint congressional investigation into 9/11.

He wrote that “evidence of official Saudi support” for at least some of the alleged hijackers was “incontrovertible.” Graham’s charges focused on the extraordinary cases of Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar, who allegedly hijacked of American Airlines Flight 77, (which never crashed into the Pentagon - no commercial airplane hit the Pentagon).

Within months, al-Hazmi moved into the home of Abdussattar Shaikh, a retired professor at San Diego State University. Shaikh was on the FBI payroll, charged with monitoring the activities of Islamist groups in the San Diego region.

In his book, Graham wrote that the FBI concealed from the joint congressional committee the fact that its paid informant, Abdussattar Shaikh, had established a close personal relationship with the two hijackers.

When the committee staff discovered Shaikh’s role and the committee issued a subpoena to question him under oath, the FBI and then-Attorney General John Ashcroft refused to serve the subpoena. Graham said that a senior FBI official wrote to him and the Republican co-chair of the joint committee declaring that the administration would neither allow the FBI to serve a subpoena on Shaikh nor allow the committee staff to interview him.
Graham wrote that this was the only time he had ever heard of the FBI refusing to serve a congressional subpoena.
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2009/jun2009/saud-j26.shtml

Expert discuss why we need a new investigation of the mass murder on 9/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW6mJOqRDI4

Here is a must watch U-tube of a speech by Susen Indaurer. She was hired by the CIA as a contact agent from 1995 to 2003 to act as a secret communication link to the Iraq office at the UN. She tells about how the CIA tasked her to ask Iraq UN ambassador about any and all information regarding the planned attack on the World Trade Center. She learned in April that the CIA knew 9/11 was planned to happen.

She was arrest in March 2004 Just prior to the re-election of AWOL Bush, accused of being mentally ill, and a judge ordered her to have a psychological evaluation claiming she was not emotionally fit to stand trial. As a result she was held in US custody on a Texas military base for over a year. She was under indictment for five years.
parts 1 thru 8.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68LUHa_-OlA...feature=related

A good video that explains in simple terms why we need a new investigation of 9/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6pEZf8P_RE...feature=related

Bush tries to prevent the a 9/11 investigation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSDlYljoV3M&sns=fb

Dick McManus for Congress, 2nd CD-WA, 2012
Chief Warrant Officer/counterintelligence special agent, US Army, retired.
Democrat, Everett/ WA a write-in candidate
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DickMcManusforCongress/

Where I stand on all the issues
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DickMcManusf...ress/message/60
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Aug 2 2012, 04:19 PM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

QUOTE (DickMcManus @ Aug 1 2012, 01:45 PM) *
These are the words of Dr Niels Harrit and I agree. Our civilization is at stake. That is our civilization can not continue without facing these unanswered question ... unless we solve the unsolved the questions of 9/11.

Dick McManus:

I hate to break the news to you but a collapsing civilization is not symptomatic of an unaddressed case like 9/11. It is the other way around: 9/11 is symptomatic of a collapsing civilization.

Why is this?

Well consider what a learned person once said: "Civilizations sow the seeds for their own destruction at their very inception."

So, from this you can derive that civilizations have self-destructive mechanisms built right into them as has been evidenced by collapsing civilizations throughout history. When I say "built right into them," I mean right down to the epigenetics and genetics of the individuals who make up the populations of said civilizations.

Picture this, a nature video which I viewed on T.V.: a fawn which had just been born and which dropped to the ground from his mother's womb, had to, in short order, get up on all fours, and very soon thereafter, he had to take evasive action from a predator, a snake. So, you see this little guy had to mature and mature fast.

Things are quite different for human beans [no sic here, I meant "beans"] who are typically born into a sheltered, comfy, cozy environment with readily available food and visual stimulation like mobiles and murals. As a human baby gets older, the perks get better like crayons, toys, T.V. cartoons, etc.

So, what I am getting at? If human beans born into civilization do not have to mature and mature fast like the fawn in the wild, they will fail to mature properly and completely, and, in some cases, they will fail to mature at all staying in the totally egocentric state of infantilism. Those individuals will forever be self-centered and narcissistic (hence the "me generation") so much so as to develop sociopathy and psychopathy.

Is it any mere coincidence that onesliceshort noted in reply #15 in thread "1,000+ Governmental Accomplices To 9/11? Sure, Why Not?" at http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=22120 , "The main advantage these people have is that people like us try to evaluate them and study their mindset when in reality we're dealing with psychotics, sociopaths and narcissists whose gods are money and control."

Well, here's where things get so much worse.

In the wild, you have survival of the fittest and natural selection which hones down the gene pool such that you have desirable members in a species with strictly fine traits being manifested. In the civilized setting you have survival of the unfit and unnatural selection which degrades not only the epigenetics of the species but the very underlying genetics as well. In case you have not noticed it, there are far more "irregulars" walking around (to put it mildly) then there were a few decades ago. I once, in an essay, noted that exceptionally goodlooking individuals, who used to be a dime a dozen in these parts, seem to be going extinct even in one of the richest counties of the U.S. where I happen to reside. Yet there are oh, so many, not-so-goodlooking people (to be kind) all over the place. With the looks, go the mentality.

Think about do-gooders like Doctors Without Borders working in Third World areas of Africa. These guys are doing the population there a disservice by helping to degrade the local epigenetic and genetic pools.

If you want an elaboration of my views on human infantilism, please contact me, and I will, by return private message send you an essay of mine on the subject whose conclusion is that, in time, the population of a civilization will become so infantile that it will become incapable of sustaining the very civilization which it will need all the more.

Dick, please don't call me "stupid" because I have not demanded nor have I any plans to demand a new investigation of the mass murder on 9/11.

9/11 is what's known as a cold case. It's getting colder with each passing day.

Who is in control of cold case files? Why, it's none other than the government itself, and I doubt if there is any such file in existence for 9/11 at this time.

To expect the government to go against ITSELF and to open an unimaginably immense can of worms of – AT MINIMUM – embarrassment is a bit unrealistic, I am sorry to say.

The best that you can hope for is to prevent the next 9/11-like event, but you and others have to come to grips with the fact that there have been certain detrimental sociological developments in recent decades that have created a socio-political environment ripe for the type of corruption that made 9/11 a feasible, viable project.

The simplest way that I can put it without, yet again, stirring up a storm of controversy is as follows:

NINE ELEVEN NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF IT WERE NOT FOR THE MINDSET OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS AND THE SOCIOLOGICAL BONDS/ALLIANCES THAT ARISE THEREFROM.

And I refer you to my post entitled: "Why There's So Much Dishonesty In Gov't (and In The Private Sector, Too)" at http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=22122 especially the conclusion near the end of the post.

Paul Michael

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Aug 3 2012, 09:40 AM
Post #3

Dick McManus:

Let's take a closer look at 9/11 Truthers and those demanding a reopening of the 9/11 case in these United States of America which is reputed to have a government by and for the people.

Well, "of the people", Truthers and those demanding a reopening of the 9/11 case make up a minuscule minority (and you should know how minorities suffer) within a larger demographic group which, itself, is going extinct. I'm talking about a small number of well-meaning, intelligent, enlightened and upstanding White males among the bigger demographic group of White males.

All other demographic groups have placed their successful attainment of "equality" (illusory and sophistic as it is) and the maintenance thereof as their highest priorities, NOT REPUTABILITY OF GOVERNMENT which they worship. They are in the vast majority; they are in control; they are what you are up against.

In any case, if by chance your run for Congress is successful, take this gem of insight to heart and to Capitol Hill, which, ironically, is from a lowly black supermarket cart boy with whom I used to ride the local bus: "If you are in politics, and you do not go along with the crowd, they will rip you to shreds, and they will bury you!"

Does it come as any surprise that Barack Obama fell in with the wrong crowd and proclaimed:

"OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!"

Paul Michael

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Aug 4 2012, 08:03 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Aug 2 2012, 03:19 PM) *
If you want an elaboration of my views on human infantilism, please contact me, and I will, by return private message send you an essay of mine on the subject whose conclusion is that, in time, the population of a civilization will become so infantile that it will become incapable of sustaining the very civilization which it will need all the more.

Actually, the offer to Dick McManus, above, is extended to any interested party.

Just let me know by private message.

Paul Michael

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2020 - 11:53 PM