IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
To The Rnc - Questions About The Fed, "completely annoying!"

Sanders
post Jan 5 2009, 11:17 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

doh1.gif

This is a little round-table discussion - by whom exactly I don't really know, but the banner behind them says RNC Chairmanship Debate ... people with the Republican National Party. The discussion is about including Ron Paul supporters in the party.

But listen at 6:37:

"We also had HUNDREDS of votes for a series of questions on how icky [the speaker's words I'm sure] do you think the Federal Reserve system is, uhm, we're going to stipulate for purposes of this debate that it's completely annoying and move on ... "

How funny. A discussion about reaching out to Ron Paul supporters ... and, with the economy crashing down around us as a direct result of FED policies, they don't want to discuss the Federal Reserve - it's, "annoying". Hey Einstein, discussing the FED was what the Ron Paul campaign was all about!

DAFT.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
painter
post Jan 6 2009, 02:07 AM
Post #2

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

I would never lay to DAFTness what is more apt to be obfuscation.

Oh, don't know if you recall Marshal McLuhan and his "The Medium is the Massage" (pun: mass age) -- but there is a new meme that needs to be floated. It isn't as succinct or perfectly witty but is more appropriate to our time: "The Medium is the Misdirection."

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 6 2009, 02:55 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

I get what you're saying, of course.

I have a habit, maybe a bad habit, of presenting A, B and C and making a comment that is relevant to the topic in terms of only those parameters - even though I'm aware of D and E - whereas the comment wouldn't be appropriate in terms of the wider scope. I say "daft" only in the context that the speaker states that the discussion of the "icky" FED is "annoying" despite the fact that the whole topic of the debate is reaching out to and including Ron Paul supporters in the Republican Party, a group of people which are very interested in the FED and it's role in fomenting our problems and do not think the subject is "annoying" - which points to the speaker's complete ignorance about what Ron Paul stands for or, the level of his insincerity in expressing a desire to "reach out" to that base.

Ultimately, yes, when you take into account "D & E", the whole point is to pay lip service to Ron Paul supporters in light of the Republican missteps and losses of the recent election and the weakening of the party following 8 years of the chimp-in-chief, without really addressing the issues at hand.

+Quote Post
George Hayduke
post Jan 6 2009, 11:19 AM
Post #4

Got aliens?

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 120

QUOTE (painter @ Jan 6 2009, 07:07 AM) *
I would never lay to DAFTness what is more apt to be obfuscation.

Certainly, but such discipline will reduce the number of times one might get laid.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th November 2019 - 02:34 PM