IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Citgo/doubletree Cameras

NP1Mike
post Mar 18 2015, 10:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

I would like to talk briefly about the cameras/footage near the Pentagon that were confiscated by the FBI on 9/11.

We all have heard about the FBI declaring that none of the videos show the plane hitting the Pentagon. We also have heard that despite this, they refuse to return the videos to their rightful owners.

I'm specifically referring to the Citgo and Doubletree videos.

What I would like to know is if anyone has spoken with Jose Velasquez, the Citgo gas-station supervisor and asked him about the positioning of the camera and what could be seen through it on a normal day?

Ditto for the Doubletree Hotel's personnel who is responisble for their security cameras.

If these personnel could be interviewed and declare exactly what their cameras could see/capture, distance/angle etc. we could get a good sense of what they would have captured on 9/11 when the 'plane' was to have struck the Pentagon.

To my knowledge no one has asked these people these simple questions.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 19 2015, 08:54 AM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Highly likely that Jose no longer works there all these years later.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 19 2015, 12:54 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (amazed! @ Mar 19 2015, 07:54 AM) *
Highly likely that Jose no longer works there all these years later.

Yes I realize that.
I understand that the Citgo station is no longer there either.

But if Jose could be contacted, and he is willing to talk, he could tell us exactly what could be seen out of the camera on a normal day.

I know the DoubleTree Hotel is still there.

What I'm getting at is this.
The official word is that none of the tapes showed any aircraft, except for the famous two that were released.

If stewards of the two above cameras can give testimony that their cameras had an unobstructed view of the airspace in front of the Pentagon, then unless two hummingbirds were hovering directly in front of the two cameras or two people had ascended ladders and were blocking the cameras' views,
it would have been impossible for them not to have captured the 757 making its way toward the Pentagon.

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Mar 19 2015, 07:16 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Mar 20 2015, 02:24 AM) *
Yes I realize that.
I understand that the Citgo station is no longer there either.

But if Jose could be contacted, and he is willing to talk, he could tell us exactly what could be seen out of the camera on a normal day.

I know the DoubleTree Hotel is still there.

What I'm getting at is this.
The official word is that none of the tapes showed any aircraft, except for the famous two that were released.

If stewards of the two above cameras can give testimony that their cameras had an unobstructed view of the airspace in front of the Pentagon, then unless two hummingbirds were hovering directly in front of the two cameras or two people had ascended ladders and were blocking the cameras' views,
it would have been impossible for them not to have captured the 757 making its way toward the Pentagon.

Dear 'NP1Mike.

Or: whatever aircraft it may have been!

Robert S

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 19 2015, 11:35 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (23investigator @ Mar 19 2015, 06:16 PM) *
Dear 'NP1Mike.

Or: whatever aircraft it may have been!

Robert S

Correct!

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Mar 20 2015, 03:03 PM
Post #6

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

npmike - i believe the doubletree vid was released, perhaps you mean the sheraton? it had a camera that was removed after 9/11and whose footage was never released or seen. it is alleged the feds confiscated the video within minutes of the "attack", which is likely given that "feds" were witnessed at navy annex so quickly after the explosion(s) that to "this day" it still "puzzles" one of the workers there. the navy annex buildings (now demolished and gone link ) were less than a hundred yards from the sheraton, so these "feds" were definitely in the area. note i put feds in quotes because although they were wearing the typical "fbi" blue jackets (at least at the annex), its not clear if they actually were with the fbi.

sheraton (and other cams/vids) threads:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?showtopic=368
http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?showtopic=56

doubletree threads:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...e=%2Bdoubletree
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...etree&st=40 (pov pics)

speaking of the doubletree video, imo it does show the plane in a heavy right bank as it descends past the annex buildings, (north) over the citgo, and toward the pentagon lawn:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=22547

imo you first see the plane in a heavy right bank as the sunlight bounces off its silvery wing, then the explosion - during which the plane banks to its other side, so when the plane reappears briefly, it is now in a left bank. this right to left bank is what led some to think they saw the plane "cartwheel" into the pentagon (like tim timmerman). unfortunately the clip is not visually clear enough to be proof positive of my observations being accurate, but for that you can go to the witnesses: a dozen or so put it north of columbia pike and over the annex buildings, at least a handful put it between the citgo and the cemetary, a handful see it bank from its right to its left while passing over the lawn, at least one sees it banking over south parking, and at least one sees it (he specifies seeing an AA plane) leave the scene ascending as an outbound dca plane (even though a ground stop had long been issued AND american airlines had specifically called dca atc stephenson to make sure no AA planes were allowed to liftoff link).

aside from the doubletree cam, any ONE of many cameras in the area had to have captured at least some part of the plane's path. of most interest to me are the weather/traffic cameras pointed at the 14th street bridge and the river, for they would have caught some part of the plane's EXIT. two sources may have had or STILL HAVE access to that footage: local news agencies which regularly broadcast views from those cams during rush hour, and VDOT. i have no proof, but my theory for the possible suiciding of chris "kit" landis, a vdot worker who allegedly comitted suicide a week after being interviewed by craig and aldo link1 link2 , is that he may have been doing some digging around once he became aware that things were not as they were reported to be. i suspect he tried to either chase down FACTS related to the light poles (which were removed by vdot), and/or he dug up the footage from the many cameras that had not been sabotaged like the "broken" one on washington blvd near the cab. note, i suspect that to draw the least attention while staging the cab and the poles, the perps would have posed as VDOT highway workers - or in fact some actual vdot workers were compromised and complicit, and if anyone could get to the bottom of that, landis, due to his position at vdot, could.

last note, imo the best cameras/videos - with clear evidence of the plane NOT hitting the building - would be filmed with the pentagon's own security cameras, which were in fact working that day.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 20 2015, 04:04 PM
Post #7

Thanks for jumping in and helping out paranoia!

QUOTE (paranoia @ Mar 20 2015, 02:03 PM) *
npmike - i believe the doubletree vid was released, perhaps you mean the sheraton? it had a camera that was removed after 9/11and whose footage was never released or seen. it is alleged the feds confiscated the video within minutes of the "attack",

Yes you are right. I had forgotten about the doubletree video. I have been watching it for the past hour or so.
It would be nice to get our hands on the Sheraton video, indeed.

speaking of the doubletree video, imo it does show the plane in a heavy right bank as it descends past the annex buildings, (north) over the citgo, and toward the pentagon lawn:

I had watched the video a year or so ago and didn't see anything jump out at me.
This time however something has.
When the plane approaches from the left just before the explosion, you can certainly see the tail section move along.

It stands out because of its distinct shape and also because it is moving in a different plane/angle from the road traffic.

However I can't pick up on any subsequent movement of the plane after the explosion.

I am using the original footage, as it provides better resolution than the 16 second clip you linked to.

aside from the doubletree cam, any ONE of many cameras in the area had to have captured at least some part of the plane's path. of most interest to me are the weather/traffic cameras pointed at the 14th street bridge and the river, for they would have caught some part of the plane's EXIT. two sources may have had or STILL HAVE access to that footage: local news agencies which regularly broadcast views from those cams during rush hour, and VDOT. i have no proof, but my theory for the possible suiciding of chris "kit" landis, a vdot worker who allegedly comitted suicide a week after being interviewed by craig and aldo

Yes that would indeed be a great exposure, if those weather/traffic tapes were released.

last note, imo the best cameras/videos - with clear evidence of the plane NOT hitting the building - would be filmed with the pentagon's own security cameras, which were in fact working that day.

I agree. And what would the chances be of ever seeing those? angry.gif

Just to add one more thing, re: the Citgo station tapes.
I found the following video which was released by JudicialWatch.org years ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5gvU_rZbbE

If they are the only Citgo tapes, then we don't have much to go on as far as they are concerned.
The camera to focus on is the one in the upper right corner.
"Strangely", the upper portion of that camera's video has been deliberately blurred.
The portion that would have shown the sky.

This post has been edited by NP1Mike: Mar 20 2015, 04:11 PM

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Mar 21 2015, 01:03 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 1,315

Post deleted.

Linked to posts at ATS in 2008 re. the discrepancies between the CNN and cogburn doubletree videos,

but .... "server not found"!

Anyone know whatever happened to poster SPreston?

Cheers

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Mar 21 2015, 01:27 AM

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Mar 21 2015, 01:40 AM
Post #9

Here's the CNN video, without any sign of the 'white plane' just before the explosion.

Found here:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChangeForums...c/889084/1/#new

And here the cogburn video where the 'white plane' appears:

Cheers

PS!
Just looked at the CNN video again, and now see that even though the 'plane' is still
missing before the first explosion, the 'plane' can be seen again in the second and in
the third repeat explosions. Weird!

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Mar 21 2015, 02:05 AM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 21 2015, 03:49 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Mar 21 2015, 12:40 AM) *
Here's the CNN video, without any sign of the 'white plane' just before the explosion.

Found here:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChangeForums...c/889084/1/#new

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QNfkej6YyeY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PS!
Just looked at the CNN video again, and now see that even though the 'plane' is still
missing before the first explosion, the 'plane' can be seen again in the second and in
the third repeat explosions. Weird!

Yes the plane's tail can be seen in the second and third repeats at 8-9 sec and
18-19 sec.

The reason you don't see it before the first explosion (2 sec) is there wasn't enough lead-in time on the tape shown.
One more second of lead-in time and you would have seen the tail.

CNN reporter:
"It shows the explosion that followed the crash of AA flight 77 into the Pentagon but the video does not show the airplane."

Once again we have shoddy work done by the MSM.

This post has been edited by NP1Mike: Mar 21 2015, 03:53 PM

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Mar 21 2015, 08:05 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Mar 21 2015, 07:49 AM) *
18-19 sec.

The reason you don't see it before the first explosion (2 sec) is there wasn't enough lead-in time on the tape shown.

You're right NP1Mike, I see it now!

Thanks, and grateful for your sharp eye ....

Cheers

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 22 2015, 10:41 AM
Post #12

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Mar 21 2015, 02:49 PM) *
18-19 sec.

CNN reporter:
"It shows the explosion that followed the crash of AA flight 77 into the Pentagon but the video does not show the airplane."

Once again we have shoddy work done by the MSM.

(Like an old man on a park bench telling 911 lore) I remember back in the day when I read Jim Marr's Terrorist Conspiracy, I had always thought the plane seen in Doubletree video was flight 11. The ATCs said they had been tracking it south to DC. How things changed after '07. I just wonder what kind of plane that was in video.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 22 2015, 03:28 PM
Post #13

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Well, whatever it was, it was not a 757 is my vote.

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Apr 9 2015, 09:45 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Mar 22 2015, 09:41 AM) *
(Like an old man on a park bench telling 911 lore) I remember back in the day when I read Jim Marr's Terrorist Conspiracy, I had always thought the plane seen in Doubletree video was flight 11. The ATCs said they had been tracking it south to DC. How things changed after '07. I just wonder what kind of plane that was in video.

If the video I saw was the same one.....I NEVER saw ANYTHING but a flash and an explosion. I don't see how ANYONE could say they see an airplane. Maybe you saw a different video.

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post Apr 9 2015, 05:06 PM
Post #15

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 8,105

QUOTE (amazed! @ Mar 22 2015, 03:28 PM) *
Well, whatever it was, it was not a 757 is my vote.

IMHO it was a plane (not a rocket or airliner) but a fighter jet, probably remote controlled as no proper pilot would do suicide normally.... there is evidence that ATC described the plane as behaving like some milliary plane. Also now look up which models are made for VL alt......because even for "normal" fighters the manouvre and VL alt would be very difficult to perform...surely not a 767/757 etc. right?

Pls. take a look in the German Wings thread need expert opinions.... thx. smile.gif

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Apr 10 2015, 12:43 AM
Post #16

QUOTE (excontroller @ Apr 9 2015, 08:45 AM) *
If the video I saw was the same one.....I NEVER saw ANYTHING but a flash and an explosion. I don't see how ANYONE could say they see an airplane. Maybe you saw a different video.

Ex, I was like you too.
In the video I saw a couple of years ago I didn't notice the plane's tail end.

Take a close look at the video links above (watch them in slow motion if you have to) and you will see the tail before the crash.

That is not to say that plane (whatever it was) crashed into the Pentagon.

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Apr 12 2015, 08:27 AM
Post #17

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Apr 9 2015, 11:43 PM) *
Ex, I was like you too.
In the video I saw a couple of years ago I didn't notice the plane's tail end.

Take a close look at the video links above (watch them in slow motion if you have to) and you will see the tail before the crash.

That is not to say that plane (whatever it was) crashed into the Pentagon.

Even IF it WAS an airplane that crashed into the Pentagon........April Gallup swears she heard explosions before any aircraft (or whatever) hit the building. Suffice to say there is WAY more to the official story than an aircraft hitting the building. AND, above all else, the coincidences of it hitting the accounting offices where there was an investigation going on.....FAR too fishy to dismiss with an idiotic story the government tells!

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Apr 12 2015, 01:54 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (excontroller @ Apr 12 2015, 07:27 AM) *
Even IF it WAS an airplane that crashed into the Pentagon........April Gallup swears she heard explosions before any aircraft (or whatever) hit the building. Suffice to say there is WAY more to the official story than an aircraft hitting the building. AND, above all else, the coincidences of it hitting the accounting offices where there was an investigation going on.....FAR too fishy to dismiss with an idiotic story the government tells!

I agree 100% with all of the above.

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Apr 13 2015, 02:40 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Mar 18 2015, 09:30 PM) *
I would like to talk briefly about the cameras/footage near the Pentagon that were confiscated by the FBI on 9/11.

We all have heard about the FBI declaring that none of the videos show the plane hitting the Pentagon. We also have heard that despite this, they refuse to return the videos to their rightful owners.

I'm specifically referring to the Citgo and Doubletree videos.

What I would like to know is if anyone has spoken with Jose Velasquez, the Citgo gas-station supervisor and asked him about the positioning of the camera and what could be seen through it on a normal day?

Ditto for the Doubletree Hotel's personnel who is responisble for their security cameras.

If these personnel could be interviewed and declare exactly what their cameras could see/capture, distance/angle etc. we could get a good sense of what they would have captured on 9/11 when the 'plane' was to have struck the Pentagon.

To my knowledge no one has asked these people these simple questions.

There are a million stories like this, where the government (in this case, the FBI) seems to ENCOURAGE conspiracy thinking, when they say there is nothing unusual on these videos, but won't release them. I was shocked they EVER released the Zapruder film, when it CLEARLY shows Kennedy was murdered by someone on the knoll, not Oswald! Amazing to me they had all those years to mess with it and make it LOOK like what they wanted. In the end, it seems these conspirators are really, incredibly stupid people, but they KNOW they can't be touched!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post Apr 13 2015, 05:25 PM
Post #20

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 8,105

QUOTE (excontroller @ Apr 13 2015, 02:40 PM) *
There are a million stories like this, where the government (in this case, the FBI) seems to ENCOURAGE conspiracy thinking, when they say there is nothing unusual on these videos, but won't release them. I was shocked they EVER released the Zapruder film, when it CLEARLY shows Kennedy was murdered by someone on the knoll, not Oswald! Amazing to me they had all those years to mess with it and make it LOOK like what they wanted. In the end, it seems these conspirators are really, incredibly stupid people, but they KNOW they can't be touched!!!!!!

Zapruder film does not prove someone HTI JFK from the "knoll", angle of shot would not meet the impact area on JFKs head. I believe he was shot from sewer opening and also from 2-3 other locations, but deadly shot probably from sewer....

I also come more and more to believe that Govs and media play a game with us and they just dont care anymore if masses of people dont believe m.

That could change if gulity people could be brought to justice and prison, but did it happen in JFks or 9/11s case ? Not that I am aware of. So they just continue with their spin as no organisation or power seems to exist to challenge them...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2019 - 02:04 AM