IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny Elgas Plane Debris, Anybody know which part it is?

onesliceshort
post Mar 8 2014, 11:26 AM
Post #41

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Feb 21 2014, 03:48 AM) *
The nosecone is a slightly lighter grey but it's definitely not white. And it's certainly not the same colour as the Elgas debris

Here's another image

As for the construction of Boeing aircraft, here's a quicktime video of the manufacture of a 767 (keep a look out for the cockpit area)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv5gBocOVSs

And from the manual I linked to earlier:

Polished airplanes forgo the base color, restricting the use of decorative paint to stripes, the operator's name and registry number, and logos.

Maintaining the appearance of a polished airplane requires repolishing up to three times a year with a special compound applied with mechanical buffers, as well as regular washing to clean oxidation buildup from unpainted surfaces.

The white stripe can be the only source. And the white stripe is painted directly on to the aluminium shell.

There is no white composite material. Fact.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Mar 8 2014, 11:40 AM
Post #42

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Mar 8 2014, 04:26 PM) *
The white stripe can be the only source. And the white stripe is painted directly on to the aluminium shell.

There is no white composite material. Fact.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Mar 8 2014, 11:52 AM
Post #43

I've run out of options as to where the Elgas piece could have possibly come from on "N644AA"

Remember that this piece was allegedly from the "tail" according to Elgas and the Smithonian. Or from the extremities of the aircraft. But it isn't. I mean, I'm even scratching the bottom of the barrel by checking the fuselage which would mean that it had been blown back on to Route 27 from the facade.

I have to check the fuselage because it's the only area painted white. The white stripe. But that's all aluminium.

And government loyalists are at a loss every time I bring it up too whistle.gif

+Quote Post
kawika
post May 2 2014, 04:37 PM
Post #44

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,719

My apologies if this has been covered already.

Where was her car? How did this piece get thrown out to the road from the impact area? Could it be from a light pole strike-- Or does her position on the road foreclose that possibility?

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post May 2 2014, 06:08 PM
Post #45

QUOTE (kawika @ May 2 2014, 09:37 PM) *
My apologies if this has been covered already.

Where was her car? How did this piece get thrown out to the road from the impact area? Could it be from a light pole strike-- Or does her position on the road foreclose that possibility?

1) Penny Elgas claimed to find the piece on the road. Her online "testimony" was an invention of the propaganda machine (which she admitted to).

2) No witness placed the aircraft on a trajectory through the lightpoles. In fact, given her testimony (in the Route 27 witnesses thread) she was around the lightpole 2 area and placed the aircraft (wingtip) at "four cars" in front of her, "50-80ft"/"the height of my house" above the road.

3) The debris didn't come from N644AA "Flight 77"

How it got there? Or came into her possession? I don't know.

There are no white composite sections on the body, wings, tail, nose or farings of a Boeing 757.

I defy one government loyalist to come here and answer this question.

+Quote Post
kawika
post May 2 2014, 06:15 PM
Post #46

Member No.: 1,719

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ May 2 2014, 05:08 PM) *
1) Penny Elgas claimed to find the piece on the road. Her online "testimony" was an invention of the propaganda machine (which she admitted to).

2) No witness placed the aircraft on a trajectory through the lightpoles. In fact, given her testimony (in the Route 27 witnesses thread) she was around the lightpole 2 area and placed the aircraft (wingtip) at "four cars" in front of her, "50-80ft"/"the height of my house" above the road.

3) The debris didn't come from N644AA "Flight 77"

How it got there? Or came into her possession? I don't know.

There are no white composite sections on the body, wings, tail, nose or farings of a Boeing 757.

I defy one government loyalist to come here and answer this question.

Excellent OSS, excellent.

If the wings were 50 feet up they couldn't hit the poles.

If it came from the impact zone, a piece of lightweight composite could not be thrown to the road, against the prevailing wind.

Case closed.

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post Apr 20 2015, 04:32 PM
Post #47

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 8,105

Nice work, it can be said, that at least in the Pentagon issue the "official conspiracy theory" is proven wrong 99%.....

But what can we do now? rolleyes.gif Not much I guess, other than spread the info.... you US citizens should re - open the 9/11 case asap. Donīt know your law over there, but you should assemble some serious people and bring that to the court / police etc. attention.

This post has been edited by Alpha66: Apr 20 2015, 04:34 PM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post May 22 2015, 05:03 PM
Post #48

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (Alpha66 @ Apr 20 2015, 04:32 PM) *
Nice work, it can be said, that at least in the Pentagon issue the "official conspiracy theory" is proven wrong 99%.....

But what can we do now? rolleyes.gif Not much I guess, other than spread the info.... you US citizens should re - open the 9/11 case asap. Donīt know your law over there, but you should assemble some serious people and bring that to the court / police etc. attention.

The courts are corrupt. All 3 branches of the government are corrupt, there is no rule of law except in their favor.

I've always wondered what they did with the Boeing that made the low pass there? Recovered to some base, mission accomplished... rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post May 23 2015, 01:05 PM
Post #49

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 8,105

QUOTE (amazed! @ May 22 2015, 05:03 PM) *
The courts are corrupt. All 3 branches of the government are corrupt, there is no rule of law except in their favor.

I've always wondered what they did with the Boeing that made the low pass there? Recovered to some base, mission accomplished... rolleyes.gif

Well the EU is surely following the US corruption suit sad.gif

Btw: So we have severall witnesses that there were real planes, right ? Would that lay to rest the "no plane" theory ?

I wonder also if this was a Boeing at all, if it was fast and people could see it only some seconds that may have been another plane more mavouvrable and remote controlled.
Because the risk a Boeing at this altitude would be too high so part of their plan would fall apart ....thouhts?

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Mar 18 2018, 11:50 AM
Post #50

Member No.: 4,712

My problem with that piece is that it is certainly big enough to be seen on the lawn by the earliest people to arrive, and show up in early photos. Why it doesn't is anyone's guess, my guess is planted after the fact.

Consider: If that large a piece of the front of the aircraft survived, why would the tail assembly be missing?

Why wouldn't there be large pieces of wings in the area?

To simply have an errant artifact appear, later than the earliest photos, without being mentioned by the earliest reporters and without any supportive evidence of it's surrounding structure, says this is an anomaly that is too unnatural to be believed.
- - - - - thumbdown.gif

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Dec 11 2013, 04:15 PM) *
Oneslice I think you ask a very good question.

I think the best people to pose it to however are not P4T members but Boeing company tech workers.

If you look at the piece there are four distinct layers, plain as day.
There are also two holes on the upper left side.

That info should give a Boeing tech worker a good head start on where to look to match it up.
_If they want to cooperate.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2018 - 01:08 PM