IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
9/11: John Lear - Disinformation? Cia Operative?

pan
post May 23 2010, 07:49 AM
Post #121

Group: Guest
Member No.: 5,028

A Young Pulsar's “Reaching Hand

Pulsar PSR B1509-58 appears to be young. Light from the supernova explosion that gave birth to it would have first reached Earth only 1,700 years ago.
The magnetized, 20 kilometer-diameter bright neutron star spins 7 times per second, a cosmic dynamo that powers a wind of charged particles. The energetic wind
creates the surrounding nebula's X-ray glow in this Chandra X-ray Observatory image. Low energy X-rays are in red, medium energies in green, and high
energies in blue - all resembling a reaching hand. The pulsar itself is in the white central region. PSR B1509-58 is about 17,000 light-years away in the southern
constellation Circinus. At that distance the Chandra image spans 100 light-years. Credit: P. Slane (Harvard-Smithsonian CfA) et al., CXC, NASA.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
johnlear
post May 23 2010, 02:11 PM
Post #122

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 744

QUOTE (Trapster @ Aug 27 2009, 12:55 AM) *
Ok, I have stayed away from this because I thought things needed to cool down a bit.
My last words on the subject (truly)

The Pilot's for 9/11 Truth is a powerful organization. It is guaranteed to attract both positive and negative attention once some of its big research projects are completed. Projects involving solid mathematical analysis, data computation and principals of science. But, you can be sure that the first 'press' questions will be directed toward the subject of 'crazy UFO conspiracy theories'.

To Mr Lear, I did not mean to insult you or your contributions. I see from your response that you have a great sense of humor and took it lightly. You have presented a truly astonishing body of 'theory' on other sites. Perhaps there is much more to mankind that I know. Perhaps I am paranoid in a negative way. Given the gravity (slight pun) of the magnitude of the events of 9/11, I simply caution any professional group to be weary of any 'appearance' of 'crazy theories'. As we know, perception is reality.

Cheers John Lear, thanks for taking time here. Cheers Pilots for 9/11 Truth, keep up the good work.

Thanks Trapster for your comments. Several of my theories come from a book called, "Gravitational Force of The Sun" by Pari Spolter.

In her book, published in 1993, she proves Newtons Second Law is wrong and that none of Einsteins theories are correct. Although it would make it easier to have a college background in mathematics you can get through without it.

She proves that Newtons assumption that gravitation force is due to and is proportional to the quantity or density of matter. This proves that the currently accepted gravity of the moon being one sixth that of earth is incorrect and that using the Bullialdus/Newton Law of Inverse Square the moons gravity is actually about 70% that of earth making it fully capable of holding an atmosphere.

Mainstream science uses Newtons second law using quantity and density for the computation of gravity. It is totally incorrect as she proves in her book.

I consider her book "Gravitational Force of the Sun" the most important book of our time.

If she is correct and I believe she is it makes the orbital mechanics computations of the lunar lander sheer nonsense as there is no way the lunar lander could have deorbited from 60 miles above the moon, landed, took off and docked with 22,000 pounds of fuel in a gravity field of 70% that of earth's. And, of course all the implications that come with that.

Pari and I exchange emails regularly and she had to help me through some of the math. Pari is the 'true' Einstein of our time.

If you google Pari Spolter you will come upon the "Correas' true government disinformation artists. You will notice there are more scientists that support Pari than not. Also take a look at the notes on the book on amazon.com.

I forgot to mention that I wrote a 15 page essay on "Gravitational Force of the Sun" which can be found that thelivingmoon.com. I tried to condense the most essential parts of her theory into 15 pages. I am working on condensing it to 2 or 3 pages for those who just don't want to take the time to read.

This post has been edited by johnlear: May 23 2010, 02:19 PM

+Quote Post
pan
post May 23 2010, 03:00 PM
Post #123

QUOTE (johnlear @ May 23 2010, 01:11 PM) *
Thanks Trapster for your comments. Several of my theories come from a book called, "Gravitational Force of The Sun" by Pari Spolter.

In her book, published in 1993, she proves Newtons Second Law is wrong and that none of Einsteins theories are correct. Although it would make it easier to have a college background in mathematics you can get through without it.

She proves that Newtons assumption that gravitation force is due to and is proportional to the quantity or density of matter. This proves that the currently accepted gravity of the moon being one sixth that of earth is incorrect and that using the Bullialdus/Newton Law of Inverse Square the moons gravity is actually about 70% that of earth making it fully capable of holding an atmosphere.

Mainstream science uses Newtons second law using quantity and density for the computation of gravity. It is totally incorrect as she proves in her book.

I consider her book "Gravitational Force of the Sun" the most important book of our time.

If she is correct and I believe she is it makes the orbital mechanics computations of the lunar lander sheer nonsense as there is no way the lunar lander could have deorbited from 60 miles above the moon, landed, took off and docked with 22,000 pounds of fuel in a gravity field of 70% that of earth's. And, of course all the implications that come with that.

Pari and I exchange emails regularly and she had to help me through some of the math. Pari is the 'true' Einstein of our time.

If you google Pari Spolter you will come upon the "Correas' true government disinformation artists. You will notice there are more scientists that support Pari than not. Also take a look at the notes on the book on amazon.com.

I forgot to mention that I wrote a 15 page essay on "Gravitational Force of the Sun" which can be found that thelivingmoon.com. I tried to condense the most essential parts of her theory into 15 pages. I am working on condensing it to 2 or 3 pages for those who just don't want to take the time to read.

Mr. Lear Sir,

Thanks for your info I also like to add that Gravitational Force of the Sun hard cover book written by Pari Spolter can be found in Amazon, so I have included the link for anyone interested in buying this excellent book.

Read more: Gravitational Force of the Sun hard cover book written by Pari Spolter

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post May 23 2010, 03:15 PM
Post #124

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 315

i don't know what aetherometry is. spolter's questioning of force defined two ways is interesting.

if f = m a && f = G M m/ r^2 then if they are the same:

a = G M /r^2 which looks to be dependent on one mass anyway.

proofs are funny things. i saw a proof of 1 = 0 once.

addenda: nice hat you are wearing at your site smile.gif

This post has been edited by GroundPounder: May 23 2010, 03:29 PM

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post May 23 2010, 05:34 PM
Post #125

Member No.: 315

john, any thoughts on chemtrails and cold fusion?

+Quote Post
johnlear
post May 23 2010, 11:38 PM
Post #126

QUOTE (GroundPounder @ May 21 2010, 07:34 PM) *
john, any thoughts on chemtrails and cold fusion?

I believe the chemtrails are putting a layer in the upper atmosphere that when HAARP is activated (there are 24 HAAPR installations world wide) anything that is between the chemtrail layer and the ionosphere becomes invisible. Any plane or rocket or any other material object.

What ‘they’ are trying to hide I don’t know.

Cold fusion is possible and anything like that the government would like to hide. ‘They’ don’t want people trying cold fusion experiments on their own or even talking about it. Knowledge is power and they want to have the power. ‘They’ don’t want us to know very much about anything.

When I say government I really don’t know who is in charge but it sure as heck not the President or Congress.

I suspect that his first day in office a couple of gentlemen have a chat with him and tell him exactly what he is going to do and not going to do. That is why there seems to be so many broken promises. For one thing, there are 38 levels of clearances above Top Secret. The president has like Top Secret Crypto 16 or 17 because there is no need for him to know what is really going on. He is just a figurehead. The intelligence community has never liked appointed or elected officials. For another it would take too long to clear them and there is no reason for them to know all that cool secret stuff.

If the president asks for a briefing on say, flying saucers, he is given the standard runaround and probably shown a few picture of Roswell and a few dead aliens and that’s it.

If the president asks for a tour of Groom Lake he is probably shown some bs project or given useless information.

I remember a few years ago some top senatorial aide with a whole bunch of clearances tried to check out Groom Lake to check out the Lazar story about S-4. When he got there it was snowing and he was told all aircraft were grounded. He got stuck with a tour of soviet jets.

+Quote Post
lunk
post May 24 2010, 01:55 AM
Post #127

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

i don't think i've ever seen a UFO,
though, i'm not entirely sure.
Because of the sheer distance to the nearest star, and the vastness of the universe, i figured it was impossible, for the distance alone.
However, they have found life everywhere on, and in, the Earth,
as long as there is water.
And there is water throughout the universe,
so it is very likely that life exists everywhere,
in one form or another.
It is also very likely that there would be many different types of alien life forms, and if they could travel interstellar, and they could overcome the obstacle of great distances, then one may expect them to see them hanging out around stars.
Also, there is the factor of different rates of time, and relative size.
If an alien was the size of a molecule? How would we ever know?
A different spectrum outside visible light,
we couldn't see it.
What if it communicated above 20,000 hz or lower than 20hz?
We may never hear it.

There is so much that we don't know.
i've been researching the sun for a while.
NASA has recent pictures updating all the time.

Sometimes i see little lines in space around the sun,
they say they are cosmic rays hitting the camera.

i'm not so sure of that any more,
as these same lines show up in consecutive pictures
sometimes, moving slightly,
in a way, that cosmic rays don't.

Anyhow, i think there are other lifeforms throughout the universe,
Looking at the world as our garden is sort of nice,
from the point of view of being "planted" here and all,

i just don't like the implication of being harvested,
as a crop.

+Quote Post
Quest
post May 24 2010, 01:06 PM
Post #128

Member No.: 145

Thanks for your patience, John. Please forgive my persistant grilling.

This was the point I wanted to make. You believe aliens exist. You believe because you have not yourself witnessed them. Just for the record, based on mathematical probability alone even I believe alieans exist, but nowhere near close enough to us to have either the means to detect us, or to travel to us within their/our lifetimes. For all practical purposes, we are alone. This is the point I have been trying to drive home. I only starting harping on this topic because I am always wary of anyone mentioning "aliens and UFOs", without PROOF, in 911 forums. Keep in mind, when refer to UFOs, I mean craft alledgedly flown by aliens, not humans, and IMO, there is not one iota of proof of aliens flying UFOs yet we have all kinds of proof of humans trying to build craft that look just like the alien craft they say exist.

http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/FlyingSau...ingSaucers.html

Lastly, what is your supposed knowledge of the supposed Nazi saucer? 1st hand testimony, second hand, what?

This post has been edited by Quest: May 24 2010, 01:27 PM

+Quote Post
elreb
post May 24 2010, 02:32 PM
Post #129

Member No.: 2,617

I was just a kid at the time but I was with my father in Germany who was Master Sergeant stationed at Neubiberg Air Base in 1948. He thought at the time the UFO was one of those flying wings!

On October 29, 1948, newspapers throughout Europe reported this sighting near Munich:

"Five U. S. Air Force pilots observed a mysterious, silvery object similar in appearance to a so-called flying saucer hanging high over Neubiberg Air Base in Bavaria. The object disappeared at a terrific speed after having remained over the air base more than 30 minutes. A similar object had been seen days before by another group of American pilots."

http://www.project1947.com/fig/jtt.htm

+Quote Post
elreb
post May 24 2010, 04:08 PM
Post #130

John,

I feel for “Pari Spolter” after reading the entire scienceforums.net war zone.

I have never liked “Experts” that believe and except every thing in mainstream education.

They are among the most closed minded sort.

It’s like me trying to explain the “No-Big Bang” theory…its all uphill.

Wasn’t it your Dad who said, “I wasn’t smart enough to known that it wouldn’t work”!

+Quote Post
johnlear
post May 24 2010, 08:43 PM
Post #131

QUOTE (elreb @ May 22 2010, 06:08 PM) *
John,

I feel for “Pari Spolter” after reading the entire scienceforums.net war zone.

I have never liked “Experts” that believe and except every thing in mainstream education.

They are among the most closed minded sort.

It’s like me trying to explain the “No-Big Bang” theory…its all uphill.

Wasn’t it your Dad who said, “I wasn’t smart enough to known that it wouldn’t work”!

Yes, my Dad said that. I am very pleased you took the time to read the scienceforums.net war zone.

+Quote Post
Quest
post May 24 2010, 10:15 PM
Post #132

Member No.: 145

QUOTE (elreb @ May 24 2010, 07:32 PM) *
I was just a kid at the time but I was with my father in Germany who was Master Sergeant stationed at Neubiberg Air Base in 1948. He thought at the time the UFO was one of those flying wings!

On October 29, 1948, newspapers throughout Europe reported this sighting near Munich:

"Five U. S. Air Force pilots observed a mysterious, silvery object similar in appearance to a so-called flying saucer hanging high over Neubiberg Air Base in Bavaria. The object disappeared at a terrific speed after having remained over the air base more than 30 minutes. A similar object had been seen days before by another group of American pilots."

http://www.project1947.com/fig/jtt.htm

Elereb, in my opinion, the mythbuilding around the Nazi's is what the NWO wants us to believe. I also believe the Nazi UFO claim is bogus, just as in the "War Of THeorlds" radio hoax. Check it out for yourself. Go to any Blockbuster video store and find that 50% of the movies contan references to Nazis. It's just another bogeyman the NWO wants you to believe and nothing more. Remember, Germany was attacked to kick off WW1. I believe that Hitler worked for the NWO, as did Stalin, Lenin, Marx and Trotsky. Hitler and the NWO duped the German people into following him in WW2 for the complete vilification of Germany and nationalism. That's what WW1 and WW2 were about. And if Hitler working for the NWO sounds like a strech, who built up Hitler? Prescott Bush and his Wall Street. ANd who because director of the CIA? George Bush. Need I say more?

This post has been edited by Quest: May 24 2010, 10:17 PM

+Quote Post
tam
post May 24 2010, 10:24 PM
Post #133

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE (johnlear @ May 19 2010, 07:05 PM) *
Hello Pan,

There are good aliens and bad aliens just like there are good earthlings and bad earthlings. The bad aliens gave us some real nasty offensive weapons one of which was the weapon that destroyed the WTC.

It used molecular disassociation to reduce matter to it barest component which is why there was only 1 story left instead of 13 stories as in a controlled demolition. All of the dust particles none of which was more than 80 microns in size was what molecular disassociation does to matter: steel, concrete etc. We have 36 offensive weapons orbiting platforms plus 2 Naval command posts about the same size as the ISS.

If you ever wondered why it takes the shuttle 3 days (instead of the Russians who make it there in 30 minutes including docking) to get to the ISS its because they are stopping at those platforms with food and supplies. And if your wondering why it takes the shuttle 2 days to get back which should only take 54 minutes to deorbit and land its because they are distributing more food and supplies that were brought up by the Russians a couple of days before the shuttle arrives at the ISS.

Its a real nice cozy arrangement they have there and is the reason that, unknown by the public there are currently about 5000 astronauts current and qualified which include the Army, Navy, Air Force, NASA and a few other secret teams. They all operate under US Space Command which was taken over by the Navy in, I think, 1992.

Cold war? There never was any such thing in reality. All the threats and hoopla was for public consumption. We have always been close allies to the Russians.

+Quote Post
tam
post May 24 2010, 10:29 PM
Post #134

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,207

Very intresting, I'll salute.gif have to look up molecular disassociation..

+Quote Post
elreb
post May 24 2010, 10:36 PM
Post #135

John,

This kind of reminds me of Kenneth A. Kitchen, the Professor of Egyptology at the University of Liverpool; going nose to nose with David M. Rohl, the British Egyptologist and former director of the Institute for the Study of Interdisciplinary Sciences, whom put forth several new theories revising the chronology of Ancient Egypt and Israel to form a new chronology.

The best part and the sad part is...that they were both wrong but at least Rohl knew something was wrong.

Step one is to realize and understand that if the parts don’t fit the puzzle then “something is wrong”.

It takes independent thinking to resolve such mysteries.

Heck, if someone offers you a free copy of their book or essay, please take it!

Step two is to have your own explanation and not a simple…I don’t agree with you.

Rob Balsamo, John Lear, and many others are not hiding their ID or opinion. I take my hat off to such free thinkers.

Edit: We don’t really wear hats in Maui, just board shorts but I will leave my shorts on.

+Quote Post
elreb
post May 24 2010, 11:52 PM
Post #136

Quest

As far as I know, the Nazi were not much of a going concern in 1948.

Something, what ever it was…was going on because my Dad did not have much of an imagination. He knew nothing of “World Order”, never used the word Nazi, could not understand why a 442 needed fat tires and all he wanted was a steady job. We were at Oberphaffenhofen Airfield, Neubiberg Air Base, and Landsburg Air Base up until 1951, then back to Eglin AFB.

I could almost agree about fake “nationalism” but that should be a different thread.

cheers.gif

I had to spell check your post to understand what you were saying. I’m not drunk yet, but working on it!

+Quote Post
pan
post May 25 2010, 09:12 PM
Post #137

QUOTE (Quest @ May 24 2010, 09:15 PM) *
Elereb, in my opinion, the mythbuilding around the Nazi's is what the NWO wants us to believe. I also believe the Nazi UFO claim is bogus, just as in the "War Of THeorlds" radio hoax. Check it out for yourself. Go to any Blockbuster video store and find that 50% of the movies contan references to Nazis. It's just another bogeyman the NWO wants you to believe and nothing more. Remember, Germany was attacked to kick off WW1. I believe that Hitler worked for the NWO, as did Stalin, Lenin, Marx and Trotsky. Hitler and the NWO duped the German people into following him in WW2 for the complete vilification of Germany and nationalism. That's what WW1 and WW2 were about. And if Hitler working for the NWO sounds like a strech, who built up Hitler? Prescott Bush and his Wall Street. ANd who because director of the CIA? George Bush. Need I say more?

The Blockbuster video are owned by Zionist the same ones that owned the media in the USA and the World. To use Blockbuster video as a reference is stupid. Is it not a fact also that Alex Jones is closely link to the Zionist? His supporters, His Wife, His business partnerst are all Zionist. Its this not true Quest? Lets see now,

Alex Jones has a Zionist wife named Kelly Rebeca Nichols, and he has three(3) children with her. 2.) He and his Zionist wife and children all qualify for Israeli citizenship under Israel’s “Law
of Return”. 3.) He has at least nineteen(19) Zionists sponsors and advertizers that financially support his radio show and websites. 4.) He has a Zionist lawyer named
Elizabeth M. Schurig who is also the lawyer for Holly Lev Bronfman, the sister of Edgar Bronfman, Jr. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and the
Bronfman family, one of the most powerful Zionist families in the world. 5.) His flagship radio station, KLBJ AM, in Austin, Texas, is owned by Emmis
Communications, a media conglomerate based in Indianapolis, Indiana. The founder, president, CEO, and chairman of Emmis Communications is the dual Israeli citizen Zionist Jew Jeffrey
H. Smulyan. 6.) His radio show is broadcast on Sirius XM Radio. The chairman of Sirius XM Radio is the Zionist Eddy W. Hartenstein. The CEO of Sirius XM Radio is the Zionist Mel
Karmazin. The President of Sirius XM Radio is the Zionist Scott Greenstein. Of the six(6) executive officers of Sirius XM Radio, five(5) are Zionists . Need I say more?

Actualy by 1914 Zionist Rothschilds have control of the three European news agencies, Wolff (est. 1849) in Germany, Reuters (est. 1851) in England, and Havas (est. 1835) in France. Then the Zionist Rothschilds use Wolff to manipulate the German people into going to WAR. Why were this never reported in the media? Because the Zionist owned the media. A fact that Alex Jones has done his best to missinform the public by his idiotic claims that Arabs owned the Media
according to a Mr. Walter Langer claimed that not only was Hitler supported by the Zionist Rothschild's, but that Hitler was one of them.The Dolfuss documents supports this I suggest that this doccuments hold the facts regarding any issues of Hitlers and his links to the Zionist Rothchilds and not the, Blockbuster video which are owned by those very people that are so spreading Disinformation to the public such as Alex Jones and his Zionist media Empire.
Need I say more? One question QUEST, Yes, Are the anormalities found in the Moon, and Mars artificial or not?

This post has been edited by pan: May 26 2010, 12:52 AM

+Quote Post
pan
post May 25 2010, 11:45 PM
Post #138

QUOTE (elreb @ May 24 2010, 10:36 PM) *
John,

This kind of reminds me of Kenneth A. Kitchen, the Professor of Egyptology at the University of Liverpool; going nose to nose with David M. Rohl, the British Egyptologist and former director of the Institute for the Study of Interdisciplinary Sciences, whom put forth several new theories revising the chronology of Ancient Egypt and Israel to form a new chronology.

The best part and the sad part is...that they were both wrong but at least Rohl knew something was wrong.

Step one is to realize and understand that if the parts don’t fit the puzzle then “something is wrong”.

It takes independent thinking to resolve such mysteries.

Heck, if someone offers you a free copy of their book or essay, please take it!

Step two is to have your own explanation and not a simple…I don’t agree with you.

Rob Balsamo, John Lear, and many others are not hiding their ID or opinion. I take my hat off to such free thinkers.

Edit: We don’t really wear hats in Maui, just board shorts but I will leave my shorts on.

What do you mean? blahblah1.gif
You remind me of Abbott and Costello Who's on First? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfmvkO5x6Ng...feature=related What can you tell me about the SCA excavation project mate

This post has been edited by pan: May 26 2010, 12:46 AM

+Quote Post
pan
post May 26 2010, 12:03 AM
Post #139

Hubble Sees Pluto Changing Color, Ice Sheet Cover
Posted: February 4, 2010
SETH BORENSTEIN,
AP Science Writer

Edited by Pan

WASHINGTON—Spurned Pluto is changing its looks, donning more rouge in its complexion and altering its iceball surface here and there.

Color astronomers surprised.

Newly released Hubble Space Telescope photos show the distant one-time planet — demoted to "dwarf planet" status in 2006 — is changing color and its ice sheets are shifting.

The photos, released by NASA Thursday, paint a Pluto that is significantly redder than it had been for the past several decades. To the layman, it has a yellow-orange hue, but astronomers say it has about 20 percent more red than it used to have.

The pictures show icy frozen nitrogen on Pluto's surface growing and shrinking, brightening in the north and darkening in the south. Astronomers say Pluto's surface is changing more than the surfaces of other bodies in the solar system. That's unexpected because a season lasts 120 years in some regions of Pluto.

"It's a little bit of a surprise to see these changes happening so big and so fast," said astronomer Marc Buie of the Southwest Research Institute in Boulder, Colo. "This is unprecedented."

Read more: Hubble Sees Pluto Changing Color, Ice Sheet Cover

+Quote Post
pan
post May 26 2010, 04:27 AM
Post #140

Why UFO buffs think Barack Obama is their best hope for the truth about ET.
By Daniel Fromson

Edited by Pan.

"It’s a hell of a challenge," says Stephen Bassett as he saws through his chicken Caesar salad at a restaurant in the Key Bridge Marriott in Arlington, Virginia. "But the reason we’ve made progress is because this isn’t just any issue." After logging thirteen discouraging years as a lobbyist in Washington, Bassett is finally feeling optimistic. Compared to Barack Obama, Bill Clinton was "utterly unacceptable," and there were "huge problems" with George W. Bush. "They did what was necessary to contain the issue," he says.

"They had to do that because it wasn’t a secret," he adds, leaning in, elbows on the table. "The ETs are all over the place. They’ve been flying around our skies for sixty-two years."

Read more: Disclosed Encounters

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2019 - 01:22 AM