IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
New Evidence Of Very Hot Molten Material In Wtc Rubble, NIST Cumulus database new photo

Paul
post Jan 21 2011, 08:34 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,978

Hi there folks i have been downloading the new torrents from the 911datasets.org website
and the rest have just come out releases 1-13 and i download the NIST cumulus database
release 05 from here http://www.911datasets.org/index.php/NIST_...rg_-_Release_05 and there is a folder called FDNY with a photo numbered FDNY1816_21 and this
photo when you first open it is very interesting indeed there vehicle in the foreground and in the back is smoke pile of debris with very hot liquid material running all through out from left to right the material glows from orange yellow to white hot even in some parts as you will see i have enchnaced the photo for a closer look and what it reveals is very damning evidence indeed i think NIST will have some serious explaning to do, the firefighters said it there was glowing hot molten steel in the wtc rubble and here it is finally for all who want to see it i dont think there can be anymore doubting the testimonies of firefighters and other witnesses who described this stuff in tonnes flowing like lava from a volcano this is certainly not what you would expect from a normal fire glowing hot molten material as you can see whatever this stuff is molten steel metal or not it is extremely hot and clearly should not be there at all so enjoy these shockingand truly amazing photo's because as the photo's prove once more again that NIST has lied.

Unfortunatly the original photo is huge it is like 23.3 MB in size and imageshack wont allow me to
upload it even when i shrink it to 8.3 MB in size which is the smallest i can get it so if you want to see the orginal you will have to download the 1.65 gb torrent yourself or you can send me a personal message with your e mail address included and i can send the the original reduced photo which is simple amazing indeed and i still cannot simple believe what i am seeing in these photo's

Direct Link http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3909/fd...nmaterial01.png

Direct Link http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/4484/fdnymolten02.png

Direct Link http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/357/fdnymoltenmaterial.png

whistle.gif whistle.gif whistle.gif whistle.gif whistle.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Jan 21 2011, 10:08 AM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

There's not enough info in those thumbnails to tell you anything and I don't like downloading files from gov sites.

I can tell you that metal, ie steel, when it is subjected to high heat/fire for a significant period of time, gets very hot and will retain the heat for a very long time under the right circumstances. Hot steel can easily ignite any combustibles that it comes in contact with.

There were no fires or shouldn't have been any fires in the sublevels before the Towers fell. Whether or not the steel was so hot it became 'molten' isn't important, the real question should be how did the sublevels of these buildings get so hot, so quick and then stay that hot for so long?

+Quote Post
Paul
post Jan 21 2011, 10:24 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Jan 21 2011, 11:38 PM) *
There's not enough info in those thumbnails to tell you anything and I don't like downloading files from gov sites.

I can tell you that metal, ie steel, when it is subjected to high heat/fire for a significant period of time, gets very hot and will retain the heat for a very long time under the right circumstances. Hot steel can easily ignite any combustibles that it comes in contact with.

There were no fires or shouldn't have been any fires in the sublevels before the Towers fell. Whether or not the steel was so hot it became 'molten' isn't important, the real question should be how did the sublevels of these buildings get so hot, so quick and then stay that hot for so long?

You say it not important if there was molten steel down there or not right? Try asking the rest of
truth movement whether that is important or not. By the way that is the right color and temperature
to be molten steel, and let me tell you whatever this stuff is it is defintly molten if you actually look
at the pictures properly and flip one of them the right way up you can actually tell that it is running downward in small stream like flows i think there may be more pictures of this stuff i havent finished
getting the rest of the pictures next to it from the FDNY folder the torrent isnt finished because it is so darn slow if i find any further pictures i will post them.

Cheers Paul

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Jan 21 2011, 10:31 AM
Post #4

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

Unfortunately the photos are difficult to read. Clearly it looks like very hot metal or something burning yellow. I think we need some context and sharper images.

Hot steel can glow red and even orange. And it can melt and flow as a liquid. I've see all of this when I was at steel mills in Pittsburgh in college.

All of those states are much hotter than most office fires, but steel can be heated to red hot or even orange if enough heat is applied. I don't know much about fire science and chemistry.

The question is raised as to how such hot steel was seen in the basements below the towers. I can think of two answers. One was that steel at that level was heated to those temps and melted. This can be the result of exothermic chemical reactions which might have been sustained with or even without an oxygen supply. The thermite reaction does not require oxygen from the air to sustain it I believe for example. So it's possible that something down there was reacting and producing enormous heat and could to it without oxygen. Call in the chemists.

The second explanation is that the hot material / chemical and steel feel done there from above. This is unlikely as it would have to have a clear path to get there and have debris end up on top of it. But that may be a matter of timing. Suppose the chemicals which were so hot and exothermic were attacking parts of the core adjacent to or inside of the express elevator shafts. The shafts would provide a clear vertical path for the hot materials and chemicals to pour or drop down all the way to the basement levels of the express elevator pits. So perhaps after destroying the structure up top, dripping down into the basement, the towers then collapsed on top, burying the chemicals which continued to combust without the need for a supply of oxygen.

I prefer the second explanation because it supports my suspicion that the attack was at the top and the towers collapsed from the top down and that's where it makes sense to put the incendiaries.

But this is all speculation. First we need to quantify the "hot stuff", its location and the quantity.

The hot spots in the basement are not adequately explained in any official report.

+Quote Post
Paul
post Jan 21 2011, 11:26 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (SanderO @ Jan 22 2011, 12:01 AM) *
Unfortunately the photos are difficult to read. Clearly it looks like very hot metal or something burning yellow. I think we need some context and sharper images.

Hot steel can glow red and even orange. And it can melt and flow as a liquid. I've see all of this when I was at steel mills in Pittsburgh in college.

All of those states are much hotter than most office fires, but steel can be heated to red hot or even orange if enough heat is applied. I don't know much about fire science and chemistry.

The question is raised as to how such hot steel was seen in the basements below the towers. I can think of two answers. One was that steel at that level was heated to those temps and melted. This can be the result of exothermic chemical reactions which might have been sustained with or even without an oxygen supply. The thermite reaction does not require oxygen from the air to sustain it I believe for example. So it's possible that something down there was reacting and producing enormous heat and could to it without oxygen. Call in the chemists.

The second explanation is that the hot material / chemical and steel feel done there from above. This is unlikely as it would have to have a clear path to get there and have debris end up on top of it. But that may be a matter of timing. Suppose the chemicals which were so hot and exothermic were attacking parts of the core adjacent to or inside of the express elevator shafts. The shafts would provide a clear vertical path for the hot materials and chemicals to pour or drop down all the way to the basement levels of the express elevator pits. So perhaps after destroying the structure up top, dripping down into the basement, the towers then collapsed on top, burying the chemicals which continued to combust without the need for a supply of oxygen.

I prefer the second explanation because it supports my suspicion that the attack was at the top and the towers collapsed from the top down and that's where it makes sense to put the incendiaries.

But this is all speculation. First we need to quantify the "hot stuff", its location and the quantity.

The hot spots in the basement are not adequately explained in any official report.

Sander O if you send me a message with your e mail address i can send you the original file
this is not molten metal or steel in the basement there is car in the picture this molten material
is at ground level street level as you will see but the original file is to big and i have nowhere suitable to
post it too an link it too this molten material is burning in the open air.

This post has been edited by Paul: Jan 21 2011, 11:27 AM

+Quote Post
Paul
post Jan 21 2011, 11:09 PM
Post #6

Here is another photot this time you can see the molten metal steel or whatver it is running down in
stream i think it is from wtc building 5 or 6 not sure this time it is from the FDNY folder release 05
FDNY1818_23.JPEG

Direct Link http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/7757/fdnymolten03.png

Cheers

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Jan 22 2011, 12:31 PM
Post #7

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

QUOTE (Paul @ Jan 21 2011, 10:09 PM) *
Here is another photot this time you can see the molten metal steel or whatver it is running down in
stream i think it is from wtc building 5 or 6 not sure this time it is from the FDNY folder release 05
FDNY1818_23.JPEG

Direct Link http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/7757/fdnymolten03.png

Cheers

It looks like West Broadway, north of the WTC but I can't see enough of the white vehicle to pin point it. It's certainly not molten metal in the rubble of the buildings, since it is clearly outdoors near parked cars.

Might be from the other side of this fire? Whatever blew up this US Postal truck was pretty intense.

whistle.gif

This post has been edited by DoYouEverWonder: Jan 22 2011, 12:34 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2019 - 04:34 PM