IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Split From *new* 911blogger.org Welcomes Cit, Pilots

kaz
post Nov 26 2010, 06:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,021

[quote name='Sanders' date='Nov 26 2010, 05:00 AM' post='10791432']
Cool - looks good.

I'm collecting links for my own blog-roll, good timing.

( I have my own site here )

Are you aware that this site whilst promoting free speech and many good fact based articles also promotes the revised Holocaust history. Some claim it didn't happen at all, it was a Jewish plot forced on the unfortunate Nazi's,there were no gas chambers and they had swimming pools in prison camps. The Germans starved/gassed/shot/tortured 11 million europeans but their main focus was on the Jews of which they killed 6 million. The evidence for this is comprehensive as the Germans themselves kept meticulous records through journal lists,IBM punch cards,Tattooing of victims. Literally thousands of Allied soldiers witnessed the aftermath, german citizens and military came forward to tell of the atrocities, confessions made by high ranking military officers (not just the Nuremberg trial Officers) imprisoned in stately British Houses. From Mein Kampf until 1945 Hitler and the NAZI regime espoused a strong ANTI-Jewish dialogue and from 1933 started the segregation and slaughter of Jews and the other groups that white supremacists hated eg: Slavs,Gays,Blacks etc.
Does Pilots for truth claim the holocaust is a hoax? I would be interested in your opinion.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th October 2019 - 05:05 PM