IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Impossible Collapse Physics-inverted "logic", A simple video-experiment in perception/psychology

Alan H.
post Mar 24 2014, 04:12 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,508

I made a video as a simple experiment in perception & psychology, to show that, using Newton's 3rd Law & inverting the
N. Tower to make it look like 95 stories crushing 15, doesn't actually look more plausible as one would think, but actually
shows, perhaps more clearly, the impossible physics that would be required for such an event to happen naturally.
It's also consistent w/Newton's 3rd Law & scientific principle 2C this event in such theoretical fashion, again showing that
sometimes the laws of physics work in counter-intuitive ways.
One would think, theoretically, that such inversion of this event would've made it look more plausible, i.e., if the plane
had impacted the bottom 15 floors, & the 95 stories above had crushed-down upon the 15-story block below. And this
indeed shows that just that happens--that the 15-story section is indeed crushed as one would expect. But then this
video experiment reveals the obvious need & lack of an enormous, additional amount of energy required to crush the
remaining Tower (up or down) which would violate the conservation of energy law of physics.

David Chandler showed this missing "pile-driver" in his video, "North-Tower Exploding." I am trying to expand upon
that, but also to try to remove the "shock" of this event & pre-programmed conclusions, by a simple alteration of
perspective, which will hopefully allow some people to see this event more objectively.

I also put some of my own music to this video, to lend it an aesthetic nature that will hopefully also act to remove even more
of the programmed shock & typical-reaction/associations with this imagery that many people have, which prevents
them from seeing the obvious nature of this event as not a collapse but a violent, top-down destruction, initiated by a
huge explosion (possibly from a bomb planted aboard the drone that hit the Tower) in the impact zone & descending
down the face of the Tower at near free-fall acceleration, destroying nearly everything but the steel.

It's a simple trick, yeah, but no one else has done it, and sometimes a simple trick is all that's required for an "illusion"
to be revealed. And no one else has done it before. ;-)

Note: 9/11 was accomplished with a lot of trickery & smoke & mirrors, but it was also a terrible crime & tragedy for
many people, & this video is not in any way intended to disrespect these facts. Rather, it is the opposite--a quest for
truth & accountability, which is of course what all honest 9/11 truth is about, which was movement started by family
members of the victims.

Anyway, here's the link to my video if any care to check it out. I didn't really design it for "the choir;" it's
nothing more than what I described, an inverted video collage of the N. Tower's destruction, so please don't watch it
expecting anything else. But perhaps some of you may enjoy it (or the music) or might wish to share it with people
who still believe that fire & plane impacts caused that destruction. It is also, as a said, a piece of art, too, in its own
right and has a kind of surreal, terrible beauty to it when viewed this way.

9/11 Impossible Collapse: Turning "Logic" on its Head

Cheers, good luck to all in 2014.
~Alan H. Veil.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2019 - 10:00 AM