IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Revealed: Air Force Ordered Software To Manage Army Of Fake Virtual People

onesliceshort
post Feb 14 2012, 05:04 PM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

I actually think that this government clone Weedwhacker/Proudbird has posted under his old name by accident - in that he forgot to sign out when lurking over there (typical shill behaviour)! Ha! What a tool!

Orrr...maybe he posted under "weedwhacker" because I owned his ass on the very same subject (the speed shown in the videos he posted fall within the flight envelope) a few weeks ago on another thread when he posted as "proudbird" (blatantly repeating the same lie under a different sock is also typical shill behaviour)

A poster over there compared the ATS shills to "clowns falling out of a VW Beetle" biggrin.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 15 2012, 12:26 AM
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I have split out the VG Diagram discussion to here...
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=21888

Feel free to use that link for anyone who feels our VG diagrams are fake and unable to comprehend simple terms and data.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 22 2012, 04:09 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

I went over to the Asylum to bat around the natives the other night. Had some fun. Of course I was eventually banned, took longer than usual though...

Then of course the ATS "Ministry Of Truth" came in and sanitized the thread. (actually, they made a mess out of the thread... nearly every other post deleted. How can they possibly think their readers will feel ATS is a credible discussion forum with such broken discussions.... wow)

Anyway... for those who would like to read the exchanges before their mods had their shredding/deleting session, the pages are attached.

Someone may also want to give this link to "Trickoftheshade",

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FLYi

...apparently he thinks the 2004 Dispatch Release posted is "forged".... in that he thinks ACA/FLYI "definitely went out of business in 2002"... (and they call us the Conspiracy Theorists...lol).

Pssst, Tricky, the airline didn't go out of business till 2006. The J328 was still flying for Delta out of CVG till late 2004. I explained this to Tricky before, but in typical fashion... Govt loyalists only hear what they want to hear.

They really need to get some new blood over there. The current gaggle of govt loyalists are losing it. I would too if I had to argue with people day in and day out who I thought were nuts ... at least, I hope they're getting paid. If not, it's just sad.

These should open in any browser you have... have fun!
Attached File(s)
Attached File  ATS_pg12.htm ( 142.85K ) Number of downloads: 133
Attached File  ATS_pg13.htm ( 144.68K ) Number of downloads: 111
Attached File  ATS_pg14.htm ( 48.32K ) Number of downloads: 109

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Feb 22 2012, 10:13 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

Jesus, they've done a hack job on that thread! Ha!

Like shooting fish in a barrel. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Mar 16 2012, 06:26 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

I was invited to go over to ATS last night, had a few pilot buddies over for a BBQ earlier in the night, so I figured why not, give my friends some laughs and it's always fun to kick around the mindless drone bloggers hired by the Pentagon. They have to earn their money after all (at least, i hope they're getting paid....lol).

We had some good laughs, pages are attached in case the ATS "Ministry Of Truth" comes in and attempts to sanitize the thread again.

I used screename "CFerguson" (we were watching Craig Ferguson last night when I registered the screename. Craig is funny as shit if you haven't seen his show before...highly recommended. Much better than Fallon, although Fallon is pretty funny too...)

As expected, those who blindly support the govt story and/or hired by the Pentagon... evaded, obfuscated, and only had ad homs to offer.

Apparently Bill "trebor/Pinch/sweetpea/sstreetcar/rmontez/15 other socks" Paisley now thinks I'm taking meds...lol.... yet that guy couldnt even get an FAA Certificate, nor make it to the front seat of an aircraft, and has a screename which spells Robert backwards due to his personal obsession with me. It is clear who needs to be taking meds, it's probably why he washed out of flight school...

Enjoy...
Attached File(s)
Attached File  ATS_Decode_pg6.htm ( 91.46K ) Number of downloads: 130
Attached File  ATS_New_Footage_pg36.htm ( 138.01K ) Number of downloads: 159
Attached File  ATS_New_Footage_pg37.htm ( 114.51K ) Number of downloads: 83
Attached File  ATS_New_Footage_pg38.htm ( 140.54K ) Number of downloads: 138

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Mar 16 2012, 07:20 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

These tools quote Stutt and Legge continually but don't have the stones to "endorse" their paper. Not an "either/or" situation.

1. They know it's garbage.

2. They don't want to step out of the shadows.

I would give my right eye just to see their responses when (not if) Snowcrash or _insert blank_ approached them privately asking for their "endorsement" and the excuses they gave! biggrin.gif

I know that they skulk here (where the hell is "GoodoleDave"?? - wheels must have fallen off). Snowcrash?

Grow some balls.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 31 2012, 09:32 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

For those interested in my latest posts at ATS before their "Ministry Of Truth" came in to sanitize the thread, see attached below...

Attached File(s)
Attached File  KingOfQueens_pg8.htm ( 52.12K ) Number of downloads: 84

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 27 2015, 06:13 PM
Post #28

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Mar 16 2012, 07:20 PM) *
These tools quote Stutt and Legge continually but don't have the stones to "endorse" their paper. Not an "either/or" situation.

1. They know it's garbage.

2. They don't want to step out of the shadows.

I would give my right eye just to see their responses when (not if) Snowcrash or _insert blank_ approached them privately asking for their "endorsement" and the excuses they gave! biggrin.gif

I know that they skulk here (where the hell is "GoodoleDave"?? - wheels must have fallen off). Snowcrash?

Grow some balls.

Attempting to defend the indefensible is never fun. 13 years after the fact, I would be embarrassed to still believe the official tale.

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Mar 27 2015, 08:43 PM
Post #29

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Feb 18 2011, 05:47 PM) *
In the continuing saga of data security firm HBGary, a new caveat has come to light: not only did they plot to help destroy secrets outlet WikiLeaks and discredit progressive bloggers, they also crafted detailed proposals for software that manages online "personas," allowing a single human to assume the identities of as many fake people as they'd like.

The revelation was among those contained in the company's emails, which were dumped onto bittorrent networks after hackers with cyber protest group "Anonymous" broke into their systems.

Manufacturing consent

Though many questions remain about how the military would apply such technology, the reasonable fear should be perfectly clear. "Persona management software" can be used to manipulate public opinion on key information, such as news reports. An unlimited number of virtual "people" could be marshaled by only a few real individuals, empowering them to create the illusion of consensus.

Full article - http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/18/reve...virtual-people/

Related - Military Report: Secretly 'recruit Or Hire Bloggers'

WOW! THAT is a genuine smoking gun! There are nearly an infinite number of outcomes, when considering the possibilities.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2019 - 08:25 AM