IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Real Science Meets Junk Science

DoYouEverWonder
post Feb 9 2011, 10:01 PM
Post #41

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

Thanks for the Gordon Ross link. He definitely gets it and he explains what happen, better then I could ever hope to.

This post has been edited by DoYouEverWonder: Feb 10 2011, 08:12 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Feb 9 2011, 10:30 PM
Post #42

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

Gordon I believe is not entirely correct and I have yet to send him my most recent work. I fully expect him to agree with it. I don't really want to bother him because he's burnt out because of the truther nonsense.

The interesting thing is he has admitted he made a mistake and he and few other professionals have said I am definitely moving in the right direction.

It's definitely very hard to explain this to people who don't get it and can't comprehend some of this stuff.

Too many people looking at the photos see it like Hollywood cartoon like special effects events. They simply do not have the training in structure, statics, physics, meteorology, fluid dynamics and so forth to be able to understand what they see. They explain it within the limits of their knowledge and this is completely understandable.

"Italian economists Salvatore Modica and Aldo Rustichini provide an introduction to the economic literature on awareness and unawareness:

“ A subject is certain of something when he knows that thing; he is uncertain when he does not know it, but he knows he does not: he is consciously uncertain. On the other hand, he is unaware of something when he does not know it, and he does not know he does not know [emphasis added], and so on ad infinitum: he does not perceive, does not have in mind, the object of knowledge. The opposite of unawareness is awareness.[5]"

Rumsfeld said it like this:

"[T]here are known knowns; there are things we know we know.
We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know."

A really disgusting man but his quote describes a problem the truth movement faces.

And that IS depressing.

This post has been edited by SanderO: Feb 9 2011, 10:32 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2019 - 02:52 PM