IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Think You're Alone?, Think again...

mrodway
post Jun 13 2008, 05:03 AM
Post #41

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,609

Interesting how the Youtube copy of "911's A Lie" says

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Warner/ Chappell Music, Inc."

Yet there is an original of Stayin' Alive on Youtube that has been up for a year and has over 2,695,000 views!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CrazyBlade
post Sep 11 2008, 09:21 AM
Post #42

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 18

You guys ARE making a difference (I'll say WE when I've been back a little longer). I've had questions regarding from family members about 9/11 over the last few months, openly questioning the official story. That's a major change in attitude since it happened. So it is making a difference, even if it doesn't look like it.

All we can do is keeping asking the questions, proving the lies wrong. The landslide will happen, I have absolutely no doubt about that.

CB

+Quote Post
KP50
post Oct 22 2008, 04:39 AM
Post #43

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

QUOTE (CrazyBlade @ Sep 12 2008, 02:21 AM) *
All we can do is keeping asking the questions, proving the lies wrong. The landslide will happen, I have absolutely no doubt about that.

It isn't a landslide, just a steady steady trickle while the mainstream media is controlled. But when you understand 9/11, you understand how the MSM controls the truth, and the shackles are broken. Trouble is, "they" also know the dam is breaking and "they" don't seem too worried. And this suggests to me that the next big event is just around the corner and then the rules change forever.

I am lost in admiration for those who spend their time and put their personal safety at risk to discover the truth.

+Quote Post
AirmanDave
post Feb 28 2010, 06:41 AM
Post #44

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,334

I'll do my part to get the media to consider it. I got a friend or two in the news, but I don't know if they have any pull... lol. But a reporter on a independent investigation like how Anderson Cooper does it, might be workable. It will come around... Remember how taboo it was to think of conspiracy a year after the attack? Now everyone says they think something is fishy about it. Imagine if National Geographic did a documentary on 9/11 conspiracy with MODERN and independent investigation like they did with the JFK one? Every documentary on tv I have seen about the conspiracies theories on 9/11 are bogus and they definately did not know about our group... I tell you, a collection of educated people and pilots, with much more knowledge about aviation, security, new pilots, old pilots, flight instructors who know how 10 and 250hr pilots fly, aerodynamics and physics, than the average joe reporter or researcher, that is unaware of all of the facts and research done on such topic, is a much better resource to look into than asking boeing engineers (you know engineers know jack about flying, comparatively...) and governement employees... Remember Condi said they couldn't fathom the possibility of terrorists using airplanes as weapons after the attack. lol. Any NY ATC controllers on our list? We should get some. Or Ex-Norad peeps.

+Quote Post
Alan Miller
post Mar 7 2010, 05:11 PM
Post #45

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 1,477

Anderson Cooper is far from an independent reporter.

He is the great-grandson of William Vanderbilt, who at his death in 1879 was the wealthiest man in the world and is considered by many to be one of the ten wealthiest man in world history, estimated to have a personal worth of $250 Billion (2009 dollars).

Anderson's grandfather, Cornelius Vanderbilt II, inherited more than $100 Billion (2009 dollars).

Anderson is the son of Gloria Vanderbilt. He attended Yale University and was a member of one of the secret societies, the Manuscript Society.

While at Yale, Anderson worked at the CIA for two summers. And amazingly although he had no journalistic education, Anderson opted to pursue a career in journalism.

Why journalism? Why not stay with the CIA? Or did he?

Always remember the words of former CIA Director William Colby, "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media."

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th July 2019 - 04:42 PM