IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Online 9/11 Court, Who is on the stand?

onesliceshort
post Jan 4 2014, 11:07 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

I've been thinking about this for a while (danger! danger!).

If you could have several witnesses in a courtroom simultaneously, especially those who have publically contradicted themselves and have never been brought to book, who would you summon? What way do you think your interrogation of these people would go? What responses would you expect?

I'd love to see how their trial would go. And how much squirming would be involved.

I would have Chief Nigro, Silverstein and journalist Shapiro. Who would you have?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
G0560
post Jan 5 2014, 12:31 AM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,528

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Jan 4 2014, 10:07 PM) *

If you could have several witnesses in a courtroom simultaneously, especially those who have publically contradicted themselves and have never been brought to book, who would you summon? What way do you think your interrogation of these people would go? What responses would you expect?

I'd love to see how their trial would go. And how much squirming would be involved.

I would have Chief Nigro, Silverstein and journalist Shapiro. Who would you have?

For starters, the fire fighters who saw molten metal flowing like lava in the basements. The bldg 7 superintendent who was in bldg 7 after the explosions and before the demoition, now assassinated. John O'Neal, deceased FBI station chief (or was it CIA), officed in the top of one of the towers. The owner of the demolition company that removed the buildings. A selection of the demolition companies underlings who would have likey placed the demolition charges. Cheney. G.W. Bush.
Force the bastards to go on the record with their lies.

This post has been edited by G0560: Jan 5 2014, 12:35 AM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jan 5 2014, 01:19 AM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Jan 4 2014, 10:07 PM) *

I need to give this some more thought, but for starters (subject to change) I'd have Cheney, Rumsfeld, Silverstein... as hostile witnesses.
I'd call tons of other cooperative witnesses as well.
Questioning? Maybe later. smile.gif

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jan 5 2014, 07:34 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

How about Ted Olson, the FBI in charge of the Massaoui trial and "Pentagon historians" (read OCT propagandists) who claim that the alleged pilots "must have been killed" from the outset?

To add to the earlier post. Michael Hess and a copy of his first interview that morning corroborating Barry Jennings.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jan 5 2014, 12:40 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

This is an earlier post of mine (when I was playing with the idea)

Thing is Adam, I had always thought that any truthseeker's mission was to gather all of the contradictions, demand a new inquiry and then put all of these contradictions on the table with all parties present.

Imagine Silverstein, Nigro and Shapiro in one room.

Q: Mr Silverstein, in one interview you said (run video)

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it." And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."

Then in 2005, Dara McQuillan, the spokesperson for Silverstein Properties, gave the following explanation for your remarks:

"In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building."

What did you mean by "pull it" given the context of the question?

Silverstein: Yada, yada, fire contingency.

Q: Mr Shapiro, you claimed that

"Shortly before the building collapsed, several NYPD officers and Con-Edison workers told me that Larry Silverstein, the property developer of One World Financial Center was on the phone with his insurance carrier to see if they would authorize the controlled demolition of the building – since its foundation was already unstable and expected to fall."

Shapiro: ummmm...

Q: It's on record Mr Shapiro..Can you please name those NYPD officers and Con-Ed workers? And how you were privvy to this information?

Shapiro: yada, yada...

Q: Mr Silverstein, is it true what Mr Shapiro has claimed?

Silverstein: ——fill blank—— Deny or confirm

Q: Mr Nigro, you were "ranking fire officer" at the WTC7 site. You are on record as saying

"I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone."

And..

"I am well aware of Mr. Silverstein's statement, but to the best of my recollection, I did not speak to him on that day and I do not recall anyone telling me that they did either. That doesn't mean he could not have spoken to someone from FDNY, it just means that I am not aware of it."

So you claim that Silverstein did not contact you the morning of 9/11?

Nigro: Correct, as far as I remember.

Q: 9/11 was a very stressful, confusing day but surely you would remember a phonecall from Mr Silverstein?

Nigro: He may have phoned somebody from FDNY.

Q. Please find the list of firefighter officers on duty that morning that would have received phonecalls from non first responder civilians and bring it here tomorow.

Nigro: I'll try but....yada, yada

Q. Mr Silverstein, Mr Nigro denies receiving this phonecall. Who gave you the phone number?

Silverstein: I don't remember.

Q: I want a transcript of all communications that day and phonenumbers called complete with timeframes.

Q: The three of you will return tomorrow with the necessary insformation, lists of names and we'll go over this again.

Can you imagine the squirming, denial and stories in that room? That's what we should be aiming for.

There's definitely a process in action whereby 9/11 contradictions from the Pentagon through to Manhattan are being whittled away and "conclusions" being made without having all of the information or a proper grilling of these lying ass bastards. "Conclusions" based on OCT propaganda.

I like the idea of an imaginary courtroom with alleged 9/11 perps and the brass covering their asses. It should be done more often. Can you think of three or four people who fully contradict eachother and who'd shit themselves if forced to repeat their stories in the same room?

I'd also put the NYPD who caught the truck with explosive traces, the "dancing Israelis" and the journalists who reported the "vanbomb" and Israeli connections (before it was trailed off our screens)

This is most likely never going to happen so why not do it en absentia?

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jan 5 2014, 04:19 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Jan 5 2014, 06:34 AM) *
How about Ted Olson, the FBI in charge of the Massaoui trial and "Pentagon historians" (read OCT propagandists) who claim that the alleged pilots "must have been killed" from the outset?

To add to the earlier post. Michael Hess and a copy of his first interview that morning corroborating Barry Jennings.

I'd also call the fire fighters who saw molten metal flowing like lava in the basements.
I'd also call Michael Hess and Ted Olson and Willy Rodriguez.
To be continued... smile.gif

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jan 5 2014, 10:02 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Jan 5 2014, 09:19 PM) *
I'd also call the fire fighters who saw molten metal flowing like lava in the basements.
I'd also call Michael Hess and Ted Olson and Willy Rodriguez.
To be continued... smile.gif

thumbsup.gif

Yeah, and John Gross and Shyam Sunder sitting in the same room, face to face with the firefighters and witnesses to the explosions.

I'd play Hess' interview from that morning and that of Barry Jennings.

I'd also like to see Jonathan Barnett look people straight in the eye and say that the eutectic steel was actually caused by "acid rain".

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jan 5 2014, 10:33 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Jan 5 2014, 09:02 PM) *
Yeah, and John Gross and Shyam Sunder sitting in the same room, face to face with the firefighters and witnesses to the explosions.

I'd play Hess' interview from that morning and that of Barry Jennings.

Definitely.

I would begin my questioning of Cheney like this:

Q: Mr. Cheney, there was a young man who came in to see you in the Presidential Emergency Operating Center on the morning of 9/11 and advised you that:

"The plane is 50 miles out", "The plane is 30 miles out", "The plane is 10 miles out".

And then he asked you:
"Do the orders still stand?"

at which time you turned to him and answered:
"Of course the orders still stand, have you heard anything to the contrary?"

Were the orders to stand down, shoot down or something else?

Cheney: To shoot down.

Q: And why didn't you shoot it down?

Cheney: Ummm.....

Q. You knew a plane was headed towards the Pentagon.
Why didn't you order the Pentagon, Capitol building and White House to evacuate?

Cheney: Ummm...

Q. Do you realize that by not evacuating the Pentagon you cost 125 American citizens their lives?

Cheney: Ummm...

+Quote Post
SlackerSlayer
post Jan 10 2014, 10:24 AM
Post #9

Group: Student Forum Pilot
From: San Diego California USoA Earth Sol Milkyway Universe
Member No.: 2,625

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Jan 3 2014, 02:07 AM) *

In addition to all the fire fighters and other on site witnesses, I get Hess to watch his pal Barry Jennings and every video they can get on his words that were as clear as can be. See what Hess has to say. Condie "his wife" Rice, Philip Zelicow, Silverstein of course as a closer kind of ploy. G.W.Bush, "obviously he's a terrible pilot" after watching it on screen, live we must presume.

Ascroft, Cheney is a given, set the water board next to the witness stand as he's on it. Chertoff, and all the Judges from the 1993 bombing trials and hearings (primarily the one which took over the DHS position Maklusky or something like that. As well as all records of failing external Aluminium Cladding as well as Asbestos abatement records and cost studies. Details of the work plans for the weekend prior to. Who plotted to remove the "Public Interest in Property losses and set up the lease transfer to Silverstein. Get it all into the public record in this trial of the century.

By the way, the Primary charges in this public trial, is "obstruction of justice". Seeking the harshest sentencing of 25 years to life. It is what usually in the past has nailed public officials related to other crimes. Murder and treason can be added as they fall.

This post has been edited by SlackerSlayer: Jan 10 2014, 10:25 AM

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jan 10 2014, 10:54 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Slackerslayer and Mike thumbsup.gif

Ted Olson, family members of the alleged pilots, and the Pentagon "historians" who claimed that the "Flight 77" pilots were killed in the cockpit.

+Quote Post
raptor
post Feb 17 2014, 10:21 PM
Post #11

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,514

QUOTE (SlackerSlayer @ Jan 10 2014, 08:24 AM) *
In addition to all the fire fighters and other on site witnesses, I get Hess to watch his pal Barry Jennings and every video they can get on his words that were as clear as can be. See what Hess has to say. Condie "his wife" Rice, Philip Zelicow, Silverstein of course as a closer kind of ploy. G.W.Bush, "obviously he's a terrible pilot" after watching it on screen, live we must presume.

Ascroft, Cheney is a given, set the water board next to the witness stand as he's on it. Chertoff, and all the Judges from the 1993 bombing trials and hearings (primarily the one which took over the DHS position Maklusky or something like that. As well as all records of failing external Aluminium Cladding as well as Asbestos abatement records and cost studies. Details of the work plans for the weekend prior to. Who plotted to remove the "Public Interest in Property losses and set up the lease transfer to Silverstein. Get it all into the public record in this trial of the century.

By the way, the Primary charges in this public trial, is "obstruction of justice". Seeking the harshest sentencing of 25 years to life. It is what usually in the past has nailed public officials related to other crimes. Murder and treason can be added as they fall.

+Quote Post
raptor
post Feb 17 2014, 10:40 PM
Post #12

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,514

laughing1.gif

After 9/11, all sorts of Saudi royals were hauling ass out of the country. the reader of "My pet goat" did nothing to stop them. Clearly, after recent disclosures, it would seem that the Saudi's were heavily implicated in support activities for the principals . My take is the Iraqis were the whipping boys for the real perps, the Saudis. But! Can't obliterate our main oil supplier, can we?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th July 2019 - 12:45 PM