IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
For Quest, Warning - large gif (5Mb)

Sanders
post Oct 3 2007, 04:10 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Hey Quest, as I promised via PM -

Since it's a GIF it looks kinda crappy, but you'll get the idea.
(be sure to scroll all the way down, the lower part of the GIF shows a side view)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Factfinder Gener...
post Oct 3 2007, 06:01 AM
Post #2

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 1,808

Wow, Sanders, that is a pretty impressive demonstration of the parallax phenomenon that you rigged up. I hope that Quest can put it to good use. Fred/bsreg/dog4tree has gotten everyone so confused on this issue but I think people will now begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel shining brighter, and I trust that the light will lead them out of the tunnel of Fred's Fantasy world and back to truth and reality.

Great work, Sanders, my dear fellow, and it must have been something of a labour. thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by Factfinder General: Oct 3 2007, 06:03 AM

+Quote Post
painter
post Oct 3 2007, 10:48 AM
Post #3

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

Excellent work, Sanders.

Anyone who doesn't understand the perspective distortions caused by zoom lenses shouldn't be trying to "prove" anything about photos taken with them. Light does travel in a straight line UNTIL IT PASSES THROUGH A LENSE. Wide angle and telephoto zoom cameras with multiple lenses can add even more distortion. We've been over this a hundred times already. SHEESH! doh1.gif

+Quote Post
dMz
post Oct 3 2007, 02:02 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (Sanders @ Oct 3 2007, 03:10 AM)

because light travels in straight lines. (That's a fact.)

That's mostly 99% true about "straight" light rays (which can't decide if they're rays or particles), provided we're not talking quantum effects or gravitational field theory, but it's probably only quantum chemists and physicists who are aware of the "high strangeness" that can affect light.

The majority of the population can probably ignore this though. You are correct in that lenses (including the one in the human eye) can have astigmatism, and parallax, and coma, and Airy disks, and resolution issues, and get scratched, and... (too much optics in college, I guess). Video cameras typically have MUCH lower quality lenses than even "cheap" still-image cameras, too. blink.gif

+Quote Post
Cary
post Oct 3 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #5

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

I don't see any image in Sanders' post. I copied the link in his post and got a "user exceeded bandwidth" error message.

+Quote Post
Factfinder Gener...
post Oct 3 2007, 02:18 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Cary @ Oct 3 2007, 01:05 PM)
I don't see any image in Sanders' post. I copied the link in his post and got a "user exceeded bandwidth" error message.

Yup! The GIF's gone AWOL dunno.gif Too bad. Let's hope it can be restored.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Oct 3 2007, 02:23 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Hi FfG,

Off topic, I know but

I sent you a PM and email- I've got a first draft of my CAD work ready- where can I send the PDF of the "Boston Logan Triangle?"

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 3 2007, 02:40 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

I'll try to get the link working again.

I'm deleting the rest of my post - I was drunk blush.gif

Made me think of that t-shirt, the one with all the tequilla shots lined up in rows. Next to a row of two shots it says "I'm handsome", next to a row of 4 it says "I'm smart", 8 shots = "I'm rich", 16 shots= "I'm bulletproof" tongue.gif

Anyway no one will miss it, it was a drunken rant.

+Quote Post
Factfinder Gener...
post Oct 3 2007, 02:59 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Sanders @ Oct 3 2007, 01:40 PM)
Why all of this debate on this meaningless minutia while the perpetrators are getting away with murder?

Maybe it's because this sort of debate is safe? We can argue this NPT stuff till the cows come home, no on will ever be in danger of reprisal. It's fun, it's safe. The perps would love for this debate to go on and on and on.

It's important to me to stand up for the truth here because it seems that Fred/bsregistration/dog4tree and webfairy have seemingly shanghaied the majority of the NPT movement. Shack, Haupt, Killtown, and countless others are all actively promoting the geospatialist bullshit to an ever-widening audience. What Fred and webfairy have achieved represents, IMO, such a skillful derailment of such an essential truth!

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 3 2007, 03:44 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

QUOTE (dMole @ Oct 4 2007, 03:02 AM)
That's mostly 99% true about "straight" light rays (which can't decide if they're rays or particles), provided we're not talking quantum effects or gravitational field theory, but it's probably only quantum chemists and physicists who are aware of the "high strangeness" that can affect light.

The majority of the population can probably ignore this though.  You are correct in that lenses (including the one in the human eye) can have astigmatism, and parallax, and coma, and Airy disks, and resolution issues, and get scratched, and... (too much optics in college, I guess).  Video cameras typically have MUCH lower quality lenses than even "cheap" still-image cameras, too. blink.gif

Haha !!! biggrin.gif

Actually, I originally qualified my statement about light and straight lines, but I figured it was way too existential and high-fallootin' so I erased it tongue.gif

Yes, photons, which are the quanta that comprise the "particle" form of what we percieve as light, do not actually travel in staight lines - they are all over the place, they move in all possible paths at once - it is the cancellation of the wave character of light across all of the random routes from point A to point B at any given light frequency EXCEPT for those that superimpose on each other in an additive way (which is only the straightest line from point A to B ) which results in the illusion that light travels in straight lines. But I thought, there's no need to break out Quantum-Electro-Dynamics, as interesting as it is and as much as I love Richard Feynman RIP, just to figure out where the 19 Rector Street building is supposed to be. Hehe. wink.gif

Ya got me, dMole - thumbsup.gif Welcome to the Forum! welcome.gif

P.S. @ FfG, yeah, that's why I keep coming back to this - so much disinformation, so many people eating it up. What to do?. Maybe we should construct a good thesis together and post it over there and let the arrows fly at us?? - all of the research has been done already.

(P.S.S. Couldn't get my gif to work. File too big. Sanders too drunk. )

+Quote Post
post Oct 3 2007, 07:27 PM
Post #11

Group:
Member No.: 0

Sanders, i can host the file if needed, without concern for bandwidth. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
shug7272
post Oct 3 2007, 08:28 PM
Post #12

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,750

This saddens me. It seems the most respectable website in terms of 911 conspiracy has been hijacked by ridiculous theories that only make us look more nutty to JQP. It is a sad day, the majority of new posts here seem to be on the NPT instead of further investigating the real proof we have. The hard facts. Instead of chasing real leads people are being lead off on wild goose chases and distracted. Its just ridiculous that anyone can be convinced that no plane hit the WTC when there hasnt been ONE video or ONE picture surface as proof. The Pentagon, yup plenty of hard facts there including black box data. WTC 7, yup plenty of proof there. Shanksille, maybe, still better than this crap. The overall feel of scientific and intelligent conversation that attracted me here is long since gone. Just allowing this crap to continue over and over just shows new comers how ridiculous we really are in all of our talking points.

Most of the posts now debate over the most ridiculous things. If you stand here and close one eye you can clearly see there was no plane. Thats right, the perps were SO sure of themselves they didnt even fly real planes into the trade center. Even though they could have used computers and homing beacons and rigorous training in a simulator to all but assure impact on the WTC they decided to gather the media and all the citizens of New York into this conspiracy. Give me a f*cking break. angry.gif angry.gif thumbdown.gif Again if someone were really interested in finding the truth they would follow the strongest leads, not this crap. Honestly just reading this makes me question if there is any conspiracy to 911 at all or if it is all just ridiculous ramblings by people on the internet with way to much time on their hands. I fear I will not see this site again, and that is too bad. It was once an intellectual place that I was sure would be key to cracking the mystery. Thanks for the great info to all of those who provided it. Good luck.

Ever notice how the NPT only came around and took any hold AFTER the real 911 movment became popular. And it has worked. We have quotes from people like Ron Paul who could have been a friend of the movment in which he denounces 911 truth due to the outrageous and (IMO) mentally retarded NPT claims.

If you close your eyes and wish real hard you can almost not hear the words of the witnesses from inside the twin towers themselves that saw the planes flying at and into the towers.

This post has been edited by shug7272: Oct 3 2007, 08:30 PM

+Quote Post
UnderTow
post Oct 3 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 19

I can't tell who's talking about and standing for what these days.

Even your post Shug (which I completely Agree with) I can't really tell Who or What website your talking about.

But still, I find myself in complete agreement with your opinion.

+Quote Post
KP50
post Oct 3 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,044

Shug,

I suggest you are directing your justifiable anger towards the wrong destination. This is a forum, this is the Alternative Theories sub-section. If you really think that all the research is in here, then take a look through the Pentagon section instead - the whole Pentagon 9/11 charade is exposed there via PBB, Pentacon and the great work of others, especially with the E-4B.

The problem is not with the quality of the research but how the hell you break through the corporate-owned media to expose the reality to the population.

Nick in the colonial outpost of NZ.

+Quote Post
painter
post Oct 3 2007, 10:56 PM
Post #15

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (shug7272 @ Oct 3 2007, 04:28 PM)
This saddens me. It seems the most respectable website in terms of 911 conspiracy has been hijacked by ridiculous theories that only make us look more nutty to JQP.

Shug, I agree with KP50 on this one. This is the "Alternative Teories" forum where anything can be discussed. The forum has not been "hijacked" by anyone although, obviously, there is a group that is particularly interested in the NPT/VF connundrum.

I agree that the NPT@WTC is highly speculative -- which is why it is discussed in this forum and no other. However, I wouldn't go so far as to dismiss this seemingly irrational idea out of hand. Eyewitnesses can be and are fooled on a regular basis. Remember, they only had one chance to pull this off. It had to work perfectly or near perfectly. There could be very good reasons why planes were not used. Even with drones and homing beacons, for example, it might have been difficult to control the craft at high speeds and low altitudes. They also had to make sure that the planes "disappeared" completey into the buildings (no large, identifiable and recoverable pieces falling into the street or onto the Pentagon lawn or left over at Shanksville).

I agree that much of the discussion that goes on regarding this topic may be a waste of time for you and I -- which is why I monitor but seldom participate in these discussions. However, I can not completely dismiss these hypotheses (yet). Keep in mind that NONE of the "aircraft" used has been positively identified; therefore we can not say with certainty what did or did not happen. We can only say what we believe based on whatever evidence we find reasonable and compelling.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Oct 4 2007, 10:16 PM
Post #16

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

Good job Sanders. You pretty much nailed it in the other thread but this one knocks it out of the park.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that the missing Rector Street building is an optical illusion. I just wanted to put the issue to bed once and for all one way or another. Because I live near NYC I was also planning a trip to see the WTC layout for myself but I doubt I'll find anything different.

I'll be posting this over at 911movement.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Oct 4 2007, 10:49 PM
Post #17

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

Guys,

Thanks for bearing with me on this topic. Now do me a favor and check out this photo.

Forget about the trees and 19 Rector Street for one second. Take a look at this photo. Isn't this suppose to be the black Deutche Bank building behind the tree tops? Does anyone see anything odd about photo?

Sanders, can you draw an yellow outline of the Deutche Bank building that should be expected to be see if the trees weren't there? I would like to see roughly how far the building should extend to the right, if possible.

This post has been edited by Quest: Oct 4 2007, 10:54 PM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 5 2007, 12:07 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Don't post it @ 911 movment quite yet Quest, there's no bandwitdth where it's uploaded to, and the trees are a touch too high in a couple of the frames, I'd like to fix that at least. Give me a day please to tighten it up and host it somewhere there is some bandwidth.

+Quote Post
UnderTow
post Oct 5 2007, 12:19 AM
Post #19

Member No.: 19

bandwidth is cheap. I can host anything, wtf am I supposed to be seeing in the picture?

In the gif, it moves too fast, and you can't pause or replay it.

Also, on the zoom in. The center of the focal, shouldn't it be on the WTC and not the top of the BankTrust bldg?

Now here, I hosted it for you.
Battery.gif

And this too
19rector.jpg

So what's the point here, I'm missing it. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 5 2007, 12:30 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Deutsche Bank is 7 windows across - that'd make it about this big

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th July 2020 - 06:59 AM