IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Effects Of Peds) On Avionics.

tnemelckram
post Mar 27 2008, 12:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

I have been wondering about this.

If one assumes the provenance and authenticity of the available AA77 flight data provided by the government, then would remote piloting or remote targeting have left residual evidence in the data or wreckage that might explain the anomalies in the data? Instead of just asking questions, I decided to try to pull my weight by doing some research. I did find something interesting and decided to post it although my research is continuing.

This article concerns the effects of portable electronic devices (PEDs) on avionics.

http://class.ee.iastate.edu/mmina/EE314/HW...ics-flights.pdf

Among the PEDs considered are remote control toys on the airplane. Such a PED could affect the avionic data on the plane. I think that this is the money paragraph:

What is even less likely is a PED being confirmed as contributing to a crash. All the flight data recorder will show are
the instrument readings, and not that such readings were being affected by a PED. (The recorder could reveal inconsistencies
among redundant systems, however.)

Although I lack the expertise to be certain, it appears that the inconsistencies in the AA77 data are among redundant systems and might suggest interference by a PED such as a remote control device. Is there anything to this?

This post has been edited by tnemelckram: Mar 27 2008, 12:32 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2019 - 01:08 AM