IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
$1000 Reward To Show Where The Cnn Ghostplane, Was Taken

bsregistration
post Aug 12 2007, 02:31 AM
Post #1

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,667

OK, Bonez, You seem to be talking a lot about how TV Fakery is nonsense. Go to New York City and take some video that matches up perfectly with the CNN Ghostplane video from the ground near Castle Clinton in Battery Park.

I'll bet you $1000 cold hard cash that you can't do it.

It's easy to call names, but it's harder to post video. Put your video up on Youtube. Let's see if you're for real or you're just a name-caller.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KP50
post Aug 12 2007, 05:34 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

This is like watching a re-run on TV. Quite interesting but you know how it ends.

Bonez, be wary of wasting your time on this - just go to this forum

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewforum.php?f=27

around April/May 2007 and look for stuff featuring the poster "fred".

+Quote Post
post Aug 12 2007, 09:06 AM
Post #3

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE (KP50 @ Aug 12 2007, 05:34 AM)
This is like watching a re-run on TV. Quite interesting but you know how it ends.

Bonez, be wary of wasting your time on this

I've proven most of their main theories to be false. Now they don't have much left so they are left with trying to show that tiny little defects in videos is tv fakery and things like this are unprovable. There's too many variables in trying to prove these videos fake.

+Quote Post
post Aug 12 2007, 09:15 AM
Post #4

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE (bsregistration @ Aug 12 2007, 02:31 AM)
OK, Bonez, You seem to be talking a lot about how TV Fakery is nonsense. Go to New York City and take some video that matches up perfectly with the CNN Ghostplane video from the ground near Castle Clinton in Battery Park.

I'll bet you $1000 cold hard cash that you can't do it.

It's easy to call names, but it's harder to post video. Put your video up on Youtube. Let's see if you're for real or you're just a name-caller.

You've got other people here looking at this, so you can offer up the reward to them. I've wasted enough time on the tv fakery nonsense. It is said that once you prove someone wrong on a topic, they lose all credibility on the subject. I've disproven most of the major "theories" of tv fakery and that's good enough for most.

As far as name calling, how many people have been banned here and at other forums recently because you guys keep attacking us when we don't believe your bs? Quite a few. You guys are IDENTICAL to J.R.E.F.'ers. You guys come here and spam our forum with "theories" that i was able to easily debunk. Then you guys call us names and attack us and other truthers/organizations when we don't believe you. You have absolutely no respect and no credibility whatsoever.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2019 - 05:29 AM