IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Death Of Philip Marshall And His Kids; What Might Ed Snowden Have On 911?, My video, your comments please

SR71
post Dec 24 2013, 04:35 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,512

Hello All,

As you may know, author Philip Marshall and his kids were shot to death in California earlier this year under very
suspicious circumstances as he was completing his latest book on 911 and the Saudi connection.

Looks like he was "suicided."

My third and final 911 video is dedicated to him and your feedback is requested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QItnaWtS2MU

My view is that there are so many thousands of vocal and credible people, and surely many more who remain silent, who suspect that 911 was an inside job, that the official bin Laden conspiracy theory is about as believable as Santa and his Elves in a toy factory at the north pole.

What a shame Noam Chomsky is not one of them and what a shame Americans are being fed cartoons by the TSA depicting warrantless searches and seizures as routine...

Merry Christmas and Happy 2014.

Daniel Bruno

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mainer
post Dec 25 2013, 12:34 AM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,070

My third and final 911 video is dedicated to him and your feedback is requested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QItnaWtS2MU[/url]

I was disappointed to see claims about FBI docs proving that the hijackers were trained to fly commercial jet liners, totally discounting the excellent work done on showing the highly successful use of remote control of jet liners prior to 9/11, with no details about why no one else seems to have heard of those FBI docs. But when I got to the careless assignment of the term "Flight 77" to the "Shanksville" (93) plane, I gave up. Too much carelessness here.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Dec 25 2013, 06:04 PM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (mainer @ Dec 24 2013, 11:34 PM) *
I was disappointed to see claims about FBI docs proving that the hijackers were trained to fly commercial jet liners, totally discounting the excellent work done on showing the highly successful use of remote control of jet liners prior to 9/11, with no details about why no one else seems to have heard of those FBI docs. But when I got to the careless assignment of the term "Flight 77" to the "Shanksville" (93) plane, I gave up. Too much carelessness here.

I agree.
Also when one watches a Youtube video one expects to see some action, not read text for almost the entire video.
If someone is just writing an expose, then post it to a blog instead.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th November 2019 - 03:51 AM