IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
For "national Security" Reasons...

NP1Mike
post Oct 25 2014, 03:41 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

Funny how the RCMP, CSIS, and Canadian officials had no issues whatsoever in releasing video taken at Parliament Hill that captured the terrorist walking towards the Parliament buildings; a video that clearly jeopardizes its "national security".

Terrorist image

It even did so without any request for such evidence. So it went out of its way to compromise its "national security".

Contrast this with the videos at the Pentagon that were never released from 9/11, or the U.S. satellite images of flight MH17 that were never released for "national security" reasons.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Oct 25 2014, 04:00 PM
Post #2

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Oct 25 2014, 02:41 PM) *
Funny how the RCMP, CSIS, and Canadian officials had no issues whatsoever in releasing video taken at Parliament Hill that captured the terrorist walking towards the Parliament buildings; a video that clearly jeopardizes its "national security".

Terrorist image

It even did so without any request for such evidence. So it went out of its way to compromise its "national security".

Contrast this with the videos at the Pe ntagon that were never released from 9/11, or the U.S. satellite images of flight MH17 that were never released for "national security" reasons.

Funny, how that works, in an open society.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Oct 26 2014, 08:15 AM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

'....Oooohh Can-a-da...' Canada reminds me of Holland. Both have state run TV for the most part in addition to pay channels. Canadian TV has had more than a few CBC intensive investigations into 911. They are available on Youtube. The Dutch know 911 is bs. A Dutch demolition engineer was off'd because he was vocal against 911. Link below:(subtitled in English. I had a hard time understanding Dutch the three years I lived there)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHHvo6U4lA

There is a case in England concerning lawsuit against the BBC for their 'coverage' of 911. Check out link:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IgTRDS4Ocdk

I started with the above to show difference between them and US. You will see in BBC lawsuit why that is.
But you do have to wonder was this shooting like first bomb at Boston bombing: totally staged. The whole day will be analyzed by those who do it for a living. Lets see what happens.
I was watching Fox and CNN at the same time yesterday for about 30 minutes(anymore drives me crazy) and they always try to push the terrorist aspect in their reporting of shooting. Sound familiar? I do hope that Canadian authorities were never warned about this shooter. I would not doubt CIA knew this was going to happen in advance and let it happen without warning Canada, as is its mode of operation.
It would be great if you had some the same fake 911 witnesses at WTC showing up in Canada trying to spin US point of view. smile.gif And that will be analyzed in detail. Start checking Youtube for this in the next few days.
As far as Flight 17, check out this 15minute piece:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b67OGUsQC44

I always felt that after it was reported by Wall Street Journal that flight 370 was tracked for at least five hours by ACARS, Flight 17 just may have been Flight 370.
The US is trying to sell ISIS bs and will do anything to amp up terrorist/ISIS link to things in North America. When will Mexico get a 'shooting'? They would be a logical choice to further the terrorist threat.
Good thread. BTW, what handle did you use on LetsRoll forum?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th December 2019 - 08:58 AM