IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Planes Being Retrofitted To Chemtrail Sprayers., Stills of conversion of civilian aircraft to chemical sprayers.

Blargh!
post Feb 17 2011, 10:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 52

I know there are a number of you here who do not subscribe to the chemtrail phenomenon, I however do, so pilots help me out here please...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlFccHqHmPY

... is anyone familiar with this retrofitting? What could they possibly be converting this plane into, and does anyone recognize any of the equipment in the video?

Blargh!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Feb 18 2011, 04:00 PM
Post #2

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

i have a problem with the video: first we see photos of the inside aisles of commercial planes in the midst of some sort of construction/deconstruction. then we see a white unit, which the author alleges is a pump - but with no proof. no big deal, let that slide for now. the main problem is that this white "pump" is shown being loaded into a military plane (grey paint, much bigger size, probably a transport/cargo plane of some sort). so the video is mistaken if its alleging this "pump" went into the same commercial plane we saw earlier in the clip, cuz thats not what we see. and im no pilot, but the wing mounted "spray nozzle" appears to be auxillary fuel tank? maybe someone else with proper expertise can weigh in on that part.

i dont know what chemtrails are, but i know that today (our first warm sunny day in months) there have since this morning been dozens of planes spraying dozens of lines in the skies above arlington. you can see commercial planes in the same skies, some of them at roughly the same altitude as the sprayers, but these commercial planes are not leaving any trails. in fact the sprayers themselves arent even leaving the same kind of trails, even though i have seen them flying side by side. one will leave a small stream that only lasts about 10 times the plane's length, while the other bigger plane sprays a line that fills the sky for miles. so i dont know what they're doing, but it doesnt seem to be "natural" contrails made from vapor...

+Quote Post
thingpilot
post Feb 18 2011, 06:21 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 5,649

QUOTE (Blargh! @ Feb 17 2011, 06:45 PM) *
I know there are a number of you here who do not subscribe to the chemtrail phenomenon, I however do, so pilots help me out here please...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlFccHqHmPY

... is anyone familiar with this retrofitting? What could they possibly be converting this plane into, and does anyone recognize any of the equipment in the video?

Blargh!

Here is what I noticed. The 3 shots of the interior seating, 1st two show a 2-3-2 seating arrangment and the 3rd shown 2-4-2 ... Is this the same A/C ??? I don't know.

+Quote Post
Blargh!
post Feb 18 2011, 09:24 PM
Post #4

@ Paranoia

Yea, it occurred to me that they could have been putting the seats IN and reversed the order of the photographs. I'm totally unfamiliar with auxiliary fuel tanks so here's to hoping someone with some expertise chimes in. I've been researching chemtrails for the past 6 years or so, and I agree with you this is not a normal contrail phenomenon. We are getting doused here in Edmonton, Canada regularly. If you want to watch a really comprehensive film about chemtrails I recommend a movie called "What in the World Are they Spraying?", it contains some pretty damning evidence that this is no longer some wild conspiracy but in fact quite legitimate.

@ Thingpilot

Hmm, I never noticed that the first few times I watched it, good eye. thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
thingpilot
post Feb 18 2011, 10:53 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 5,649

QUOTE (Blargh! @ Feb 18 2011, 05:24 PM) *
@ Paranoia

Yea, it occurred to me that they could have been putting the seats IN and reversed the order of the photographs. I'm totally unfamiliar with auxiliary fuel tanks so here's to hoping someone with some expertise chimes in. I've been researching chemtrails for the past 6 years or so, and I agree with you this is not a normal contrail phenomenon. We are getting doused here in Edmonton, Canada regularly. If you want to watch a really comprehensive film about chemtrails I recommend a movie called "What in the World Are they Spraying?", it contains some pretty damning evidence that this is no longer some wild conspiracy but in fact quite legitimate.

@ Thingpilot

Hmm, I never noticed that the first few times I watched it, good eye. thumbsup.gif

Ill have my buddy, who is currently working at Boeing (Everet, WA.) as an inspector of 30 yrs take a look at the video. Maybe he might know what it is.... Will post any light he sheds.....

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 18 2011, 11:04 PM
Post #6

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Well, I forced myself to sit thru the entire 1:33, 10 seconcds at a time.

Changing out the interior of an airplane does not a chemtrail airplane make.

Those pictures mean precious little.

+Quote Post
Blargh!
post Feb 18 2011, 11:14 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (amazed! @ Feb 19 2011, 04:04 AM) *
Well, I forced myself to sit thru the entire 1:33, 10 seconcds at a time.

Changing out the interior of an airplane does not a chemtrail airplane make.

Those pictures mean precious little.

I'm inclined to agree with you. I've yet to find a video where someone got some conclusive shots of one of the planes... which is surprising considering skies like this are becoming the norm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oQwGMp9KVU

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Feb 19 2011, 12:27 AM
Post #8

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

there are some good pics/videos and discussions in this thread:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...11869&st=75

+Quote Post
CJEAN
post Feb 19 2011, 04:02 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 4,152

Hi, sky fans.

About planes, marked or not, white or grey, see
an extensive well done report !

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/report.shtml

Go 3/4 down the page and see the graph with 4 pink dots !

How bizarre/convenient: "the unregistered" planes do the chemtrails !
cool.gif

Blue skies.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 12:30 PM