IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Questions: The Passengers, Cell Phone Calls, And Plane Swapping.

EagleEye
post Jan 14 2014, 11:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,630

Hi all,

I've recently come across what i think is the best researched and the hardest hitting of the 9/11 documentaries, which includes a number of clips from P4T's vids and which references the material here.

Here it is

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" - Full version (1/3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1GCeuSr3Mk

In it, towards the end of that segment they discuss the numerous cell phone calls that the public record tried to cover up, unsuccessfully, as you'll see in the video - where they tried to alter the narrative, to say that they were all via air phones, when that was clearly not the case.

Since there can be no cell phone coverage, in 2001 and not even now, in 2014 - at the altitudes and aircraft speeds referenced (for contiguous coverage from tower to tower) - then the calls can only have been made, from the ground.

In Operation Northwoods the passengers disembarked from the swapped plane at an army base i believe.

QUESTION #1)

Would there have been adequate time, giving the timing of those calls, which must have been made from the ground at a stationary location - for the original flights to have radar swapped with modified drone aircraft, and then landed, in order for those calls to have been made from passengers aboard the originating flights - or -

QUESTION #2)

must those passengers have remained grounded the whole time, where the swap took place at the level of the airport tarmac... and could THAT be done and if so, how?

You'll note in those calls, that the recipient indicated very clear and crisp reception with no background noise - and the "narrative" offered in the calls themselves seemed contrived and almost acted out.

This raises a very horrible image of innocent people reading scripts under duress, or a false pretense -but the last lady at the very end of the video, I tell you when you listen to it, it will give you chills...

The way she delivered it... and then at the end when she fumbles with the phone before saying goodbye, her voice cracking in emotion only at the end of her "delivery" - the whisper... oh God.

Please help me to understand this element, if the people were "handled" before they even took off, or only after they landed - because those calls could not have been made from altitude at 500mph. That's a fact.

Thank you.

EageEye
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
EagleEye
post Jan 21 2014, 01:05 AM
Post #2

No planers are victims of the honey pot, either unwittingly, in the case of "killtown" or knowingly, in the case of John Lear and Morgan Reynolds.

A modified military drone with a hardened structure surely has enough inertia and kinetic energy to break 1/2 inch thick steel, or whatever it's thickness was, even from wing tip to wing tip, as seen in the penetration and holes.

The Pentagon is a type of honey pot by design embedded right into the operation, to minimize damage and loss of life on the one hand and to mess with the "conspiracy theorists" on the other, because a large Boeing was at the scene, according to the eye witness account, but did not impact the wall, and neither was it seen by the cars on the free way surrounding the Pentagon flying over the other side, as those witness would surely have surfaced. And early on - where was the focus of the 9/11 truth movement? In an irreconcilable honey pot of impossibility. Thank God we've moved on from there to the WTC attacks and CD.

Did a plane bury itself in Shanksville in a small crater with wing shapes? It's possible since it was a mine area - but that's just another honey pot to make "conspiracy theorists" appear insane.

We are therefore better off to leave the Pentagon and Shanksville well enough alone - but note how attractive that seems to be for many, as is the no-planer hypothesis in regards to the WTC, which was recorded from every imaginable angle and camera for miles around.

That the research of P4T has attracted the no-planers I think is both disgrace and to be expected.

It requires a strong mind and will to avoid the honey pots of 9/11, but it's a discipline that we would be well served to acquire.

Heck to try to defeat the no-planers, an otherwise decent guy named John Bursill climed into a flight simulator in the middle of the night, flipped the breaker on the overspeed warning and crash logic of the simulator, to basically try to prove that a Boeing 767 can fly at .86 Mach near sea level, never realizing that the Vmo of the Mmo of .86 Mach is 360 knots, where .86 Mach is the max operating limit at 23,000 feet and the max cruising speed at 35,000 feet - so he wasn't even addressing the issue of the Vd/Md in his attempted demonstration!

That's just the kind of thing you get with these apparent impossibilities contained in the 9/11 honey pots, which on the face of them represent another kind of trap for the knee-jerk OS believer, which we almost all of us were at one time, to a person, because after all - who woulda thunk it that the whole thing was an elaborate, murderous HOAX, not because it wasn't real, but in terms of the way it was rendered regarding how it was to be accepted and believed - planes hit, the buildings collapsed, we were attacked!

"A honey pot, in intelligence jargon, is a tempting source of information or 'dangle' that is set out to lure intended victims into a trap. Ultimately the honey pot is violently and maliciously discredited so as to destroy the credibility of anything stuck to it by association” – Michael Ruppert, "Crossing the Rubicon," p. 184

Jim Hoffman of 9/11 Research:
“The idea that no 757 crashed at the Pentagon is easily the most controversial and divisive issue among researchers of the 9/11/01 attacks. Effectively promoted since early 2002, this idea has enjoyed an increasing acceptance in the 9/11 Truth Movement, despite its blatant incompatibility with the extensive body of eyewitness evidence that a 757-like twin-engine jetliner flew into the Pentagon and exploded.”

I say forget the Pentagon, because what probably happened there, was that either an A3 Sky Skywarrior with a projected hologram envelope of some kind swooped in to hit the building, or, in simultaneity with that strike, a large Boeing overflew the wall and then vanished using adaptive camouflage technology, or some weird combination thereof, which might be why the people at the Marriot hotel were absolutely AGOG when watching the video of the strike before the FBI came and took it away, and the same reason that the strike footage has never been released in spite of a multitude of cameras - leaving only a honey pot for "conspiracy theorists".

Screw the Pentagon and Shanksville - and let's look with great discipline at things that can be proven, which brings us to the south tower plane, the impacts with the north and south tower, and then the destruction of the twin towers and building 7, and, as it turns out, this cell phone call issue - which as a type of honey pot when handled incorrectly breads all kind of nonsense, again to feed it with incredulous nonsense or "outrageous conspiracy theories".

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Feb 11 2014, 06:58 PM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (EagleEye @ Jan 21 2014, 12:05 AM) *
A modified military drone with a hardened structure surely has enough inertia and kinetic energy to break 1/2 inch thick steel, or whatever it's thickness was, even from wing tip to wing tip, as seen in the penetration and holes.

This was something that I and probably most truthers have struggled with for a long time.
How could planes cut through the buildings so easily.
Even if the steel was 'only' 1/2 inch thick, that would still be a tall order.

Logic would dictate that the planes had to have been modified (something that most truthers and the public in general don't ever consider).

But the buildings would have had to have been modified as well (again, something that most truthers and the public in general don't ever consider).

Only recently did I come to the conclusion that the steel wasn't cut through at all by the planes.
Even a modified plane wouldn't have been able to do that.

BUT... with the bolts removed that were holding the columns together (or even removing some steel beams completely) a modified plane could very easily 'cut through' the steel and slide into the building.
All the plane would be doing was pushing the steel beams away (if they were there), NOT slicing through them!

The visual evidence supports this. You will see steel columns keeping the same pattern that existed at installation time. You won't see steel columns sliced up in the middle etc.

... which might be why the people at the Marriot hotel were absolutely AGOG when watching the video of the strike before the FBI came and took it away,

Can you please provide links to testimony of these Marriot witnesses?
I hadn't heard of this before.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Feb 11 2014, 09:16 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 6,923

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Feb 11 2014, 05:58 PM) *
This was something that I and probably most truthers have struggled with for a long time.
How could planes cut through the buildings so easily.
Even if the steel was 'only' 1/2 inch thick, that would still be a tall order.

Well, I didn't want to bring it up, but...

It was not believed that a piece of foam could penetrate the wing of the space shuttle, but experiments with foam being shot at high speed into the wing's material showed that it was, indeed, possible.

A report to this effect can be found at Wikipedia article, "Space Shuttle Columbia disaster."

It's still hard for me to digest an aluminum plane's ability to penetrate steel to it wing tips especially since I have viewed a video of a test crash of a plane having its wings sheared off by wooden telephone poles.

P.M.

+Quote Post
EagleEye
post Feb 17 2014, 05:21 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Feb 11 2014, 05:16 PM) *
It's still hard for me to digest an aluminum plane's ability to penetrate steel to it wing tips especially since I have viewed a video of a test crash of a plane having its wings sheared off by wooden telephone poles.

P.M.

Check out this thread for a possible solution to that issue, which involves a combination of speed and modifications.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=22605

There's no need to enter into the domain of no-planer nonsense which is very unhelpful and discrediting to our movement.

This post has been edited by EagleEye: Feb 17 2014, 05:22 PM

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Feb 17 2014, 06:06 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 6,710

QUOTE (EagleEye @ Feb 18 2014, 09:21 AM) *
Check out this thread for a possible solution to that issue, which involves a combination of speed and modifications.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=22605

There's no need to enter into the domain of no-planer nonsense which is very unhelpful and discrediting to our movement.

What is more unhelpful and movement discrediting than anything I've read in this forum is the fatuous assumption that even a mere-beginner airplane designer/constructor is going to swap 3mm leading edge airfoil aluminum for hardened steel from a WW1 tank shell ... just so that forum surfers can argue idiotic technicalities here online.

If you ever came back down to earth and eliminated all 4 Boeings from your mental equation, you would also eliminate all the evidence that doesn't fit the 9/11 puzzle.

Including cell-phone calls... but I guess admitting that does run the risk of getting back on topic again...

As a matter of curiosity: what was the impact on other evidence of the last time you tried removing the airplanes to see what happens? You have at least attempted the exercise I trust?

I personally have found no evidence that needs an airplane in the picture for an explanation

+Quote Post
EagleEye
post Feb 17 2014, 06:35 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (MikeR @ Feb 17 2014, 02:06 PM) *
What is more unhelpful and movement discrediting than anything I've read in this forum is the fatuous assumption that even a mere-beginner airplane designer/constructor is going to swap 3mm leading edge airfoil aluminum for hardened steel from a WW1 tank shell ... just so that forum surfers can argue idiotic technicalities here online.

If you ever came back down to earth and eliminated all 4 Boeings from your mental equation, you would also eliminate all the evidence that doesn't fit the 9/11 puzzle.

Including cell-phone calls... but I guess admitting that does run the risk of getting back on topic again...

As a matter of curiosity: what was the impact on other evidence of the last time you tried removing the airplanes to see what happens? You have at least attempted the exercise I trust?

I personally have found no evidence that needs an airplane in the picture for an explanation

I don't understand the apparent animosity. An airplane was there, and did impact the north and south towers.

What needs to be proven there, is simply that the south tower plane was not and could not have been flight 175, but a swapped in remotely piloted drone (only alternative explanation).

As to the cell phone calls, when taken together as a whole, there's no need for ID spoofing or voice morphing nonsense, but just the record itself which reveals that the calls must have been made from the ground and thus from people reading scripts, almost assuredly under the pretext of simulated hijackings/military exercises.

Otoh, to say that there was no plane even like THERE, in the case of the north and south tower impacts, or that the cell phone calls were faked, not in terms of the content but the calls themselves with voice simulation technology, is not only unnecessary speculation, but yes, high discrediting and very unhelpful.

Also, as to the hardened structure allowing for the plane's speed through to impact, kevlar composites are often used, as in the rebuilt retrofit described for the KC-767 Tanker Transport.

I'm simply presuming that leading wing edges would also have been modified, to allow for greater speed and additional hardness in order to break through the outer steel column. It's just physics.

The key to the scientific method is to come up with hypothesis, test them, and then discard what doesn't work or isn't workable.

Clinging to some sort of pet theory, and then being unwilling to reject it in the face of all information and phenomenon under observation, isn't science.

And neither should there be any sort of contemptuous bias prior to investigation.

The plane was there, it was recorded travelling at certain speeds both by observation and multiple radar returns, and as far as i know there's no such thing as a sound-making hologram that shows up on radar and is capable of making plane shaped holes in buildings, since it's like not really there to begin with.

No planes and holograms have been to a large degree the bane of the 9/11 truth movement and have been used widely as a tool to discredit and thus obscure the truth.

No planes, holograms and voice morphing = unhelpful, and unnecessary.

It's what i call feeding the honey pot - something that people like John Lear and Morgan Reynolds have done knowingly and with conscious awareness because they are very smart men who would know better.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Feb 18 2014, 01:33 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 6,923

QUOTE (EagleEye @ Feb 17 2014, 05:35 PM) *
Otoh, to say that there was no plane even like THERE, in the case of the north and south tower impacts, or that the cell phone calls were faked, not in terms of the content but the calls themselves with voice simulation technology, is not only unnecessary speculation, but yes, high discrediting and very unhelpful.

EagleEye, you seem very reluctant to even entertain any no-plane theory.

So, Eagle Eye what do you make of this?

At around the time of the 10th anniversary of 9/11, the television broadcasters did not air a single video depiction of planes approaching and striking the WTC towers even though on 9/11 and for weeks thereafter in 2001 they showed such videos thousands of times ad nauseum.

Why would they apparently censor the airing of such videos 10 years after the fact if there was nothing faked, nothing suspect, nothing controversial about those videos?

The newspapers, around the 10th anniversary of 9/11, however, did carry still shot depictions of planes approaching the WTC towers, but these were so poor that they were obviously "Photoshopped."

On a related note... Around the time of the 10th anniversary of 9/11, the television broadcasters didn't air any videos of the WTC towers becoming undone. They just showed the very last plume of dust arising at street level, even though on 9/11 and for weeks thereafter they showed such videos thousands of times ad nauseum.

Why would they apparently censor the airing of such videos 10 years after the fact if there was nothing suspect, nothing controversial about those videos, like the towers' being reduced to street level at near freefall rates?

P.M.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- EagleEye   Questions: The Passengers, Cell Phone Calls, And Plane Swapping.   Jan 14 2014, 11:20 PM
- - EagleEye   I described the last call referenced in the docume...   Jan 15 2014, 12:18 AM
- - MikeR   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Jan 15 2014, 03:20 PM) ...   Jan 15 2014, 12:27 AM
|- - EagleEye   QUOTE (MikeR @ Jan 14 2014, 08:27 PM) You...   Jan 15 2014, 12:57 AM
||- - mainer   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Jan 14 2014, 11:57 PM) ...   Jan 15 2014, 09:19 AM
||- - EagleEye   QUOTE (mainer @ Jan 15 2014, 05:19 AM) FW...   Jan 15 2014, 12:34 PM
|- - EagleEye   QUOTE (MikeR @ Jan 14 2014, 08:27 PM) You...   Jan 16 2014, 02:11 AM
- - EagleEye   I do realize it's been 12 years now, but this ...   Jan 15 2014, 02:30 PM
|- - realitycheck77   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Jan 15 2014, 01:30 PM) ...   Jan 15 2014, 04:17 PM
|- - EagleEye   QUOTE (realitycheck77 @ Jan 15 2014, 12:1...   Jan 15 2014, 05:27 PM
|- - realitycheck77   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Jan 15 2014, 04:27 PM) ...   Jan 15 2014, 06:42 PM
|- - EagleEye   QUOTE (realitycheck77 @ Jan 15 2014, 02:4...   Jan 15 2014, 06:57 PM
|- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (realitycheck77 @ Jan 15 2014, 05:4...   Jan 17 2014, 01:55 AM
|- - paranoia   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Jan 17 2014, 12:55 AM) I...   Jan 17 2014, 03:45 AM
|- - onesliceshort   QUOTE (paranoia @ Jan 17 2014, 08:45 AM) ...   Jan 17 2014, 09:35 AM
|- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Jan 17 2014, 08:35...   Jan 18 2014, 12:37 AM
- - signalfire   It's been a few months since I read it, but El...   Jan 15 2014, 05:55 PM
|- - CharlesGWright   QUOTE (signalfire @ Jan 15 2014, 04:55 PM...   Jan 15 2014, 06:03 PM
|- - EagleEye   QUOTE (signalfire @ Jan 15 2014, 01:55 PM...   Jan 15 2014, 06:41 PM
- - signalfire   You'd need to put an RV group on it and then m...   Jan 15 2014, 06:38 PM
|- - EagleEye   QUOTE (signalfire @ Jan 15 2014, 02:38 PM...   Jan 15 2014, 06:47 PM
- - signalfire   Nothing except that you seem new to the research a...   Jan 15 2014, 07:03 PM
|- - EagleEye   QUOTE (signalfire @ Jan 15 2014, 03:03 PM...   Jan 15 2014, 08:08 PM
- - signalfire   I'm not even sure anymore what point you'r...   Jan 15 2014, 09:34 PM
|- - EagleEye   QUOTE (signalfire @ Jan 15 2014, 05:34 PM...   Jan 15 2014, 10:41 PM
- - Art   Cell phone records of the 9/11 passengers were obt...   Jan 16 2014, 07:23 PM
|- - EagleEye   QUOTE (Art @ Jan 16 2014, 03:23 PM) Cell ...   Jan 17 2014, 03:05 PM
|- - Art   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Jan 17 2014, 03:05 PM) ...   Jan 18 2014, 01:43 AM
|- - EagleEye   QUOTE (Art @ Jan 17 2014, 09:43 PM) When ...   Jan 18 2014, 04:01 AM
|- - Art   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Jan 18 2014, 04:01 AM) ...   Jan 28 2014, 07:13 PM
|- - EagleEye   QUOTE (Art @ Jan 28 2014, 03:13 PM) Now I...   Jan 29 2014, 04:03 PM
- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Jan 14 2014, 10:20 PM) ...   Jan 17 2014, 02:01 AM
|- - EagleEye   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Jan 16 2014, 10:01 PM) I...   Jan 17 2014, 02:56 AM
|- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Jan 17 2014, 01:56 AM) ...   Jan 18 2014, 12:29 AM
|- - EagleEye   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Jan 17 2014, 08:29 PM) C...   Jan 18 2014, 03:52 AM
- - EagleEye   i meant Todd Beamer   Jan 17 2014, 03:08 AM
- - nonflier   EagleEye, I started watching that again and this t...   Jan 17 2014, 04:26 PM
|- - EagleEye   QUOTE (nonflier @ Jan 17 2014, 12:26 PM) ...   Jan 17 2014, 06:37 PM
- - EagleEye   Let's watch the segment again http://www.yout...   Jan 18 2014, 04:31 AM
- - EagleEye   That's one heck of a conundrum for the authori...   Jan 18 2014, 04:44 AM
- - EagleEye   According to the documentary the FBI's own fil...   Jan 18 2014, 05:38 AM
- - EagleEye   This is even MORE devastating i think than other i...   Jan 18 2014, 05:49 AM
|- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Jan 18 2014, 04:49 AM) ...   Jan 18 2014, 05:53 PM
- - EagleEye   Sorry NP1Mike, I was typing too much, and in try...   Jan 18 2014, 10:05 PM
- - EagleEye   Update/Summary additional reference point. http...   Jan 19 2014, 01:07 AM
|- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Jan 19 2014, 12:07 AM) ...   Jan 19 2014, 02:24 AM
|- - EagleEye   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Jan 18 2014, 10:24 PM) N...   Jan 19 2014, 02:44 AM
||- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Jan 19 2014, 01:44 AM) ...   Jan 19 2014, 05:59 PM
||- - EagleEye   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Jan 19 2014, 01:59 PM) B...   Jan 19 2014, 11:01 PM
||- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Jan 19 2014, 10:01 PM) ...   Jan 19 2014, 11:16 PM
|- - EagleEye   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Jan 18 2014, 10:24 PM) ...   Jan 19 2014, 02:48 AM
|- - poppyburner   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Jan 19 2014, 06:24 AM) Y...   Jan 20 2014, 11:29 PM
|- - EagleEye   QUOTE (poppyburner @ Jan 20 2014, 07:29 P...   Jan 21 2014, 12:06 AM
|- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (poppyburner @ Jan 20 2014, 10:29 P...   Jan 21 2014, 12:31 AM
|- - EagleEye   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Jan 20 2014, 08:31 PM) P...   Jan 21 2014, 01:08 AM
- - EagleEye   Question: Does anyone know how to obtain the ema...   Jan 19 2014, 01:43 AM
|- - MikeR   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Jan 19 2014, 05:43 PM) ...   Jan 19 2014, 02:56 AM
|- - paulmichael   QUOTE (MikeR @ Jan 19 2014, 01:56 AM) Dir...   Jan 19 2014, 05:57 AM
|- - MikeR   QUOTE (paulmichael @ Jan 19 2014, 09:57 P...   Jan 19 2014, 12:14 PM
- - EagleEye   2nd link - didn't work http:// www.abovetops...   Jan 19 2014, 01:49 AM
- - EagleEye   OK, the no planer and DEW theories are OFF-TOPIC, ...   Jan 19 2014, 05:25 PM
|- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Jan 19 2014, 04:25 PM) ...   Jan 19 2014, 06:02 PM
- - EagleEye   test south tower plane presentation www.abovetop...   Jan 20 2014, 03:44 AM
- - EagleEye   ok i've directed this to fellow 9/11 researche...   Jan 20 2014, 04:09 AM
|- - poppyburner   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Jan 20 2014, 08:09 AM) ...   Jan 20 2014, 09:38 AM
- - NP1Mike   re: cell phones and there not being any made from ...   Jan 20 2014, 05:00 PM
|- - poppyburner   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Jan 20 2014, 09:00 PM) ....   Jan 20 2014, 10:23 PM
- - EagleEye   No planers are victims of the honey pot, either un...   Jan 21 2014, 01:05 AM
|- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Jan 21 2014, 12:05 AM) ...   Feb 11 2014, 06:58 PM
|- - paulmichael   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Feb 11 2014, 05:58 PM) T...   Feb 11 2014, 09:16 PM
|- - EagleEye   QUOTE (paulmichael @ Feb 11 2014, 05:16 P...   Feb 17 2014, 05:21 PM
|- - MikeR   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Feb 18 2014, 09:21 AM) ...   Feb 17 2014, 06:06 PM
|- - EagleEye   QUOTE (MikeR @ Feb 17 2014, 02:06 PM) Wha...   Feb 17 2014, 06:35 PM
||- - onesliceshort   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Feb 17 2014, 11:35 PM) ...   Feb 17 2014, 10:32 PM
||- - MikeR   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Feb 18 2014, 10:35 AM) ...   Feb 18 2014, 04:05 AM
||- - paulmichael   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Feb 17 2014, 05:35 PM) ...   Feb 18 2014, 01:33 PM
||- - MikeR   QUOTE (paulmichael @ Feb 19 2014, 05:33 A...   Feb 18 2014, 08:56 PM
|- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (MikeR @ Feb 17 2014, 05:06 PM) If ...   Feb 17 2014, 07:01 PM
|- - MikeR   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Feb 18 2014, 11:01 AM) I...   Feb 18 2014, 04:15 AM
|- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (MikeR @ Feb 18 2014, 03:15 AM) ...   Feb 18 2014, 04:06 PM
|- - paulmichael   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Feb 18 2014, 03:06 PM) M...   Feb 18 2014, 04:46 PM
|- - MikeR   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Feb 19 2014, 08:06 AM) Y...   Feb 18 2014, 08:16 PM
||- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (MikeR @ Feb 18 2014, 07:16 PM) Sor...   Feb 18 2014, 09:03 PM
|- - MikeR   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Feb 19 2014, 08:06 AM) Y...   Feb 18 2014, 08:23 PM
|- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (MikeR @ Feb 18 2014, 07:23 PM) Are...   Feb 18 2014, 09:07 PM
- - EagleEye   The entire cell phone record, taken as a whole and...   Jan 21 2014, 04:25 AM
|- - Art   That's what i see and recognize clearly in tha...   Jan 28 2014, 04:23 PM
- - EagleEye   What's interesting about this aspect I've ...   Jan 29 2014, 03:12 PM
- - EagleEye   Since the phone call record for flight 175 is high...   Feb 10 2014, 08:05 PM
|- - paulmichael   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Feb 10 2014, 07:05 PM) ...   Feb 11 2014, 05:38 PM
|- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Feb 10 2014, 07:05 PM) ...   Feb 11 2014, 06:37 PM
- - EagleEye   P.S. This is the reason, in part, that i'm not...   Feb 17 2014, 05:55 PM
|- - MikeR   QUOTE (EagleEye @ Feb 18 2014, 09:55 AM) ...   Feb 17 2014, 06:24 PM
- - onesliceshort   From my earlier link http://pilotsfor911truth.or...   Feb 18 2014, 07:18 AM
|- - MikeR   QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Feb 18 2014, 11:18...   Feb 18 2014, 07:50 AM
- - onesliceshort   MikeR, read the entire link I gave. There's mu...   Feb 18 2014, 09:46 AM
|- - MikeR   QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Feb 19 2014, 01:46...   Feb 18 2014, 10:19 AM
|- - paulmichael   QUOTE (MikeR @ Feb 18 2014, 09:19 AM) Eve...   Feb 18 2014, 10:47 AM
- - NP1Mike   Thank you very much, but I asked MikeR.   Feb 18 2014, 06:40 PM
- - EagleEye   Just look at what the no plane video fakery nonsen...   Feb 18 2014, 11:07 PM
2 Pages V   1 2 >

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2019 - 06:32 PM