IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Delta 89, Code 7112: The Faker Hijack Exercise, new blog entry

woody
post Jul 22 2009, 04:54 PM
Post #1

Woody Box

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 20

Delta 89 was tracked by NEADS for three minutes. Its existence has been ignored by the 9/11 Commission as well as authors Michael Bronner and Lynn Spencer.

But the NORAD tapes are proof: Delta 89 was NOT Delta 1989. And almost certainly Delta 89 was a live-fly exercise, covered up by Delta 1989.

Call sign.................Delta 1989.........................Delta 89

Flight plan...............Boston-Los Angeles..............Boston-Las Vegas

Squawk code...............1304.................................7112

Direction at 9:43.........westbound........................southwest/southbound

Transponder...............continously working.............turned off at 9:44

More here:

http://911woodybox.blogspot.com/2009/06/de...ker-hijack.html
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
kelana
post Jun 12 2010, 11:02 AM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,052

Woody

I listened to the relevant NEADS tapes and there does seem to be a genuine mistake / sloppy work made by the NEADS ID people re flight 89. If you listen to the tape (Channel 4 IIRC) after the call to Indy, NEADS also call Cleveland with the same info re 89. During this call the NEADS lady is corrected by a colleague. You will need to listen to it yourself to make your own mind up, but I get the impression that this is just a sloppy bit of ID work on behalf of NEADS (calling Flight 1989 > Flight 89).

I think that the rest of your post has a lot of merit, however I'm of the opinion that Flight 89 is a red herring. Awaiting incoming....

Keith

+Quote Post
woody
post Aug 18 2010, 05:01 PM
Post #3

Woody Box

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 20

QUOTE (kelana @ Jun 12 2010, 03:02 PM) *
Woody

I listened to the relevant NEADS tapes and there does seem to be a genuine mistake / sloppy work made by the NEADS ID people re flight 89. If you listen to the tape (Channel 4 IIRC) after the call to Indy, NEADS also call Cleveland with the same info re 89. During this call the NEADS lady is corrected by a colleague. You will need to listen to it yourself to make your own mind up, but I get the impression that this is just a sloppy bit of ID work on behalf of NEADS (calling Flight 1989 > Flight 89).

I think that the rest of your post has a lot of merit, however I'm of the opinion that Flight 89 is a red herring. Awaiting incoming....

Keith

Hi Keith, thanks for your interest and excuse me for answering so late, I just detected it now.

I've listened to the NEADS tapes many times, so I know exactly which passage you're talking about. One of the ladies talks about Delta 89 and oops...changes it to 1989 in the middle of the sentence. But unlike you, I don't view this incident as a hint for sloppy work of the ID technicians. Rather I look at it as the official story "taking control" over the information flow. Beginning at 9:41, the NEADS crew - with the exception of Colin Scoggins/Channel 7 - is only talking about Delta 89. The change from 89 to 1989 happens some minutes later, I think at 9:47 or so. Delta 89 passed into oblivion.

My arguments that Delta 89 is NOT Delta 1989 still stand:

- Delta 89 had squawk code 7112 - unlike Delta 1989's 1304
- Delta 89 was heading from Cleveland to Indiana - unlike Delta 1989, which was strictly going west towards Toledo
- Delta 89 was suddenly "lost" by NEADS, obviously because its transponder was turned off - Delta 1989 never turned off the transponder

Woody

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2019 - 01:49 AM