IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
What Did Israel Know In Advance Of The 9/11 Attacks?

tedrad
post Feb 19 2009, 02:48 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,663

NO RESPONSE?

Ted Radamaker wrote:
> Ted Radamaker wrote:
>> Please contact me regarding this supposed Air Line Pilots Association investigation. Ted Radamaker
>> (909) 593/5364 I can get no further information from James Andresakes and I suspect another cover up.
>>
>>
>> Ted Radamaker wrote:
>>> Mr. Andresakes: Is there some way I can keep myself posted on ALPA's progress on this investigation? Ted Radamaker
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Andresakes, James, Engineering & Air Safety wrote:
>>>> -->
>>>>
>>>> Dear Mr. Radamaker:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> You are correct in presuming that this event is of interest to ALPA. Our Aviation Security section has been working the issue on a number of fronts since word of the event reached us. There are a number of key issues that we are concerned about and which we hope to address with a variety of government and industry agencies that had a hand in the handling of the case.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Thanks for paying attention to this and for writing to us.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> Jim Andresakes
>>>>
>>>> Supervisor, Aviation Security
>>>>
>>>> Air Line Pilots Association
>>>>
>>>> 535 Herndon Parkway
>>>>
>>>> Herndon, VA 20170
>>>>
>>>> jim.andresakes@alpa.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>
>>>> From: tedrad@uia.net [mailto:tedrad@uia.net]
>>>> Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 10:33 AM
>>>> To: EAS@alpa.org
>>>> Subject: Safety & Security Issue Request
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> The following message was sent from www.alpa.org
>>>> Send: 3/9/2007 10:33:17 AM
>>>> >From IP: 192.168.197.25
>>>> User Agent (i.e Browser): Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> 3837 Shelter Grove Drive
>>>> Claremont
>>>> CA
>>>> 91711
>>>>
>>>> http://www.counterpunch.org/ketcham03072007.html
>>>> I believe this is a very important article to ALPA members and that they should demand further investigation. If pilots had been seriously and generally notified of the possibility of terrorists commandeering planes to fly them into buildings before 9/11 it would not have happened. This article has a lot of verified and verifiable evidence. Please respond with your opinion and/or possible action.
>>>>
>>>> Thank you,
>>>>
>>>> Mr. Theodore Radamaker
>>>> tedrad@uia.net
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Feb 19 2009, 03:18 AM
Post #2

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 1,875

Q : What Did Israel Know In Advance Of The 9/11 Attacks?

A : A lot.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Feb 19 2009, 09:17 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

With all those right arrows (>>), it looks pretty "email quotey" to me... whistle.gif

+Quote Post
painter
post Feb 19 2009, 01:11 PM
Post #4

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

QUOTE (dMole @ Feb 19 2009, 05:17 AM) *
With all those right arrows (>>), it looks pretty "email quotey" to me... whistle.gif

Beyond netiquette the question is, what does it communicate? If someone can't take the time to make a coherent presentation of an idea, why should I bother to take the time to try and figure it out? If it is someone I know, albert for example, I may be willing to cut him some slack because I know his message to noise ratio. But someone making their first post?? WTF. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
tedrad
post Feb 20 2009, 01:07 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Domenick DiMaggio CIT @ Feb 17 2009, 06:18 AM) *
Q : What Did Israel Know In Advance Of The 9/11 Attacks?

A : A lot.

Reply: At least this expresses some interest. I hope you clicked on the counterpunch article by Ketcham. The obvious coverup by ALPA is deeply disturbing. I believe Israeli agents did have advance knowledge of 9/11 and that it could have been prevented.

I apologize for my struggle with this complex posting system, but don't appreciate the uncivil remarks of others

+Quote Post
painter
post Feb 20 2009, 04:02 AM
Post #6

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (tedrad @ Feb 19 2009, 09:07 PM) *
Reply: At least this expresses some interest. I hope you clicked on the counterpunch article by Ketcham. The obvious coverup by ALPA is deeply disturbing. I believe Israeli agents did have advance knowledge of 9/11 and that it could have been prevented.

I apologize for my struggle with this complex posting system, but don't appreciate the uncivil remarks of others

Believes it could have been prevented. rolleyes.gif

And, yes, I'm sure typing coherent sentences or copying and pasting information into input fields and clicking buttons is exceedingly challenging for some people. whistle.gif

So far as civility is concerned, you'll get what you give.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 20 2009, 10:53 AM
Post #7

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Really. "could have been prevented"?????

My gut feeling is that this was planned for years. In any event...

As much as I respect the Cockburns over at CounterPunch, and I respect them alot, they have sure missed the boat in discerning the truth about the events of 11 September.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Feb 20 2009, 12:50 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

QUOTE (tedrad @ Feb 24 2009, 12:07 AM) *
... I believe Israeli agents did have advance knowledge of 9/11 and that it could have been prevented.

I almost posted earlier today - honestly, I didn't know how to respond. What do you mean by that?

The ones with advance knowledge were the ones involved - they were among the perps.

+Quote Post
painter
post Feb 20 2009, 01:31 PM
Post #9

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (Sanders @ Feb 20 2009, 08:50 AM) *
The ones with advance knowledge were the ones involved - they were among the perps.

Precisely. This newbie is speaking as if the 9/11 event was a "terrorist attack by Muslim fundamentalists" that might have been prevented. IOW, the fall-back position of LIHOP. (I'll spell it out as we're obviously dealing with a nube: Let It Happen On Purpose.)

This is why I'm a bit peeved about this poster. He shows up out of the blue without so much as a howdedoo, much less any kind of an introduction, asks a question in his subject line that is impossible to answer and is marginally inflammatory then proceeds to post in all caps "NO RESPONSE?" (WTF?) and then copies and pastes an email exchange and leaves it all for us to figure out. Then, as if that weren't lame enough, he tosses out this LIHOP innuendo and follows that up with some vague apology for his incompetence and finally rankles about OUR "uncivil remarks". This dude obviously has no clue how UNCIVIL I can get.

To all the NUBES in the online universe: You know, there is such a thing as netiquette. Mostly it is just common sense. A forum is like a community where there may be conversations that have been going on between forum members for YEARS. You don't just show up out of the blue and post something completely out of context without, FIRST of all, lurking and getting at least some sense of the "culture" of the community you've just joined. IOW, educating yourself a bit and having enough respect for the other forum members to, SECOND, introduce yourself in your first post. We're not asking for any personal information such as your name, where you live, etc; rather we need to know where you are coming from ideologically, what your position is regarding 9/11. How much research have you done? What questions do you have? Etc.

To just pop in and start a thread without any kind of introduction or background information to help us understand you and your context is an act of incivility. In fact, so far as I'm concerned, it is down right RUDE! That would be like me walking into a Quaker meeting (or any kind of meeting of people who have been communicating with one another for years) and, without any social niceties, proceed to tell them what I think! I mean, its just arrogant.

So, tedrad, have you ANY idea what this forum is about? What we've been discussing for lo these many years? What we've discovered in regards to the Pentagon and what that MEANS? Do you have a clue? Or are you operating from the assumption that you know everything already and that we are the ones who should be so happy you showed up to enlighten us with what you know? You think I'm being uncivil? Keep this crap up and you'll quickly learn what "uncivil" means.

OH, and one more thing, if you want us to "excuse" your limited ability to post on a forum, for future reference, that might be a good place to start in your introduction. In other words, we're quite willing and able to cut people a lot of slack, even help them out, answer questions, point you in the right direction, etc., -- but you have to tell us what your needs are. You have to ask.

To everyone else: Sorry for the lecture -- its just that the unconscious arrogance of some people irks the you know what out of me.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Feb 20 2009, 09:14 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Well, I moved this thread from the Hello/welcome forum as I didn't see a hello or welcome message above. Honestly, I didn't even see the hyperlink hidden in all the ">>>>," but I generally look for URL's at the top or bottom of a post (and I do appreciate them being provided).

That said, the whole Israel/Mossad angle has been "discussed to death," as evidenced by about a few dozen threads in this forum. As the "Israel" issue is something of a "delicate" political/religious balance (and frankly has been a PITA for several Staff members here for a long time, especially after the recent Gaza events), "Israel/Mossad" threads may well end up in the Debate forum as opinions vary on those issue(s), or possibly belong here:

Politics, War & Foreign Policy
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index.php?showforum=43

We have had several forum "members" who have repeatedly spammed various (intentionally controversial?) Israel/Mossad threads across the board, and many of them should have been merged together long ago IMHO.

I didn't learn anything new from the very brief Christopher Ketcham paragraphs that link to a subscription-only 12,000 page .PDF, as it was discussed here several times before. I think the video interview of the "art students" on Israeli TV has been posted somewhere here before, at least once. The search function will not come up empty on the subject of Israel. I also wasn't certain what the "NO RESPONSE?" even meant.

I wouldn't be surprised if ALPA has a healthy respect for/fear of AIPAC and ADL either.

My $0.02

+Quote Post
tedrad
post Feb 20 2009, 09:41 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Sanders @ Feb 18 2009, 03:50 PM) *
I almost posted earlier today - honestly, I didn't know how to respond. What do you mean by that?

First you should start by clicking the link to the Counterpunch article and reading that. Israeli spies had been following the highjackers for some time and were seen celebrating when they saw the FIRST plane hit the towers. They were arrested and taken into custody by the FBI. ALPA Security told me that they were investigating this and thanked me for my interest, but when I attempted to follow up with them they refused to respond further in any way. These are facts. So what did these Israeli spies know and could they have given information to the US government in time to prevent the attack! ALPA Security either lied to me about having an investigation or was forced to shut it down. Are there any other possible explanations? The IALPA also did not show any interest and referred me to the FBI. I also EMAILED Pilots for 9/11 Truth at the time, and they did not respond at all! As I stated in my first email to ALPA, if the airlines had even been notified of the possibility that planes might be used as missiles, then their pilots would have responded differently. I believe that the Israeli spies had such information but wanted the attack to go ahead to further Israels political interests with the US. The political interests of the US have been such that they would want no disclosure of this, but this may be changing.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 20 2009, 11:27 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (tedrad @ Feb 20 2009, 08:41 PM) *
First you should start by clicking the link to the Counterpunch article and reading that. Israeli spies had been following the highjackers for some time

The Counterpunch article you link makes no mention of "Israeli spies following the hijackers". You linked to an article fragment in which you have to pay Counterpunch to read the rest of it (all 12,000 words). This is why when you emailed Pilots For 9/11 Truth, i didnt reply. You do not source your claims, unless we dig into our pockets.

Get some real sources for your claims please. Link them here directly. Then it can be discussed.

Until then, you havent shown us anything which hasnt already been discussed here ad nauseum. Please use the forum search feature.

+Quote Post
tedrad
post Feb 21 2009, 02:25 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Feb 19 2009, 01:27 AM) *
The Counterpunch article you link makes no mention of "Israeli spies following the hijackers". You linked to an article fragment in which you have to pay Counterpunch to read the rest of it (all 12,000 words). This is why when you emailed Pilots For 9/11 Truth, i didnt reply. You do not source your claims, unless we dig into our pockets.

Get some real sources for your claims please. Link them here directly. Then it can be discussed.

Until then, you havent shown us anything which hasnt already been discussed here ad nauseum. Please use the forum search feature.

What Did Israel Know In Advance Of The 9/11 Attack
barney_rebel
Rating: 0
View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Posts
Posted on: Mar 6 2007, 09:34 PM

You have the full article here!

You could not have discussed the fact that ALPA Security told me they were investigating. See their email to me in my original post. This is the source. This information was also all in my emails to you, to which you did not reply, thus the "NO RESPONSE?" Will ALPA Security talk to you?

mod edit: fixed quote tag

This post has been edited by rob balsamo: Feb 21 2009, 07:47 AM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 21 2009, 03:27 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I have spoken with ALPA Accident Committee Chair regarding AA77 FDR when we first got it. He found it interesting (the FDR). No replies during followup.

Other core members of our group have petitioned ALPA regarding many different issues of 9/11 (conflicts, investigations.. etc), No response.

ALPA has taken a pretty hard line regarding the govt story. They even endorsed a judge who made the CVR from UA93 exempt from the FOIA.

Many pilots around the globe are very upset with ALPA and their polices. They have actually lost members over the years instead of gaining. Not due to attrition mind you, but due to their constant inability to serve the best interests of their members. I wouldnt expect much help from ALPA if i were you.

Also, I dont know what you expect us to do. Its posted. Why didnt you sign up and post your concerns then? You just stop and complain when someone doesnt reply to an email? Then you sign up here almost a year later, start a thread with a copy/pasted email of which no one has a clue of what you're talking about... and complain more? The only reason you are here today is because you needed your hand held to get here, again. Take some initiative. Not everyone can cater to you when they have millions of other things going on in a day. If you are so concerned on lack of reply from ALPA, pick up the phone, record them, post it to youtube, make a website like i did regarding the NTSB and FBI. Did you contact the FBI, as ALPA recommended? Did you record them? There are many other organizations/unions other than ALPA in aviation. Did you try any of them? NATA?

Finally, please copy the link in the future so its easier for people to find.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index.php?showtopic=5297

+Quote Post
painter
post Feb 21 2009, 05:51 AM
Post #15

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (tedrad @ Feb 20 2009, 05:41 PM) *
Israeli spies had been following the highjackers for some time and were seen celebrating when they saw the FIRST plane hit the towers.

No sh*t. whistle.gif

You are aware that some of us were looking at this issue quite some time ago, right? Even salon.com did a story on the "Israeli Art Students" and their penetration of various government agencies, including the DEA, as early as 2002. But so f*cking what? Since we know the towers were demolished and since we know that AA Flt 77 didn't hit the Pentagon, we know what we're dealing with here is not a mere "terrorist attack". Of course there is a back story, of course there are patsies, of course the patsies had handlers, of course the handlers had handlers -- so frign' what?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th February 2020 - 03:58 PM