IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
German Invasion, Members from a German forum ask questions

vienna
post Jul 9 2013, 11:07 AM
Post #21

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,446

hi rob

a chatter on the forum found a document.....this tells, as he said, the 757 200 does not have a parameter FLT DECK DOOR.

Laut Boeing nicht. Die 757-200 hat keinen Parameter FLT DECK DOOR. Siehe Appendix B (Parameter für die 757-200):
http://www.911myths.com/documents/D226A101-3G.pdf

so does the AA 757 have one or not?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 9 2013, 01:16 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (vienna @ Jul 9 2013, 12:07 PM) *
hi rob

a chatter on the forum found a document.....this tells, as he said, the 757 200 does not have a parameter FLT DECK DOOR.

Laut Boeing nicht. Die 757-200 hat keinen Parameter FLT DECK DOOR. Siehe Appendix B (Parameter für die 757-200):
http://www.911myths.com/documents/D226A101-3G.pdf

so does the AA 757 have one or not?

D226A101-3G.pdf is the generic Boeing document. As I explained here the suffix ("-2") is a revision number for the document itself. It has nothing to do with the Aircraft type. For example look at Appendix F, "757-4". There is no such aircraft "757-400". 757-4 was used for UA93, which is also a 757-200, and does not include FLT DECK DOOR.

American Airlines developed their own Data Frame Layout specific to their aircraft fleet based on the 757-3b Data Frame Layout (D226A101-3G.pdf, Appendix E). The file attached below is the Data Frame Layout from American Airlines according to the NTSB for "AAL77" as listed in the NTSB pdf on page 2 ( http://www.ntsb.gov/doclib/foia/9_11/AAL77_fdr.pdf ). 757_3b_1.TXT is the proper document according to the NTSB. It includes FLT DECK DOOR.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  757_3b_1.TXT ( 640.98K ) Number of downloads: 75

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 9 2013, 01:24 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

QUOTE (vienna @ Jul 9 2013, 10:25 AM) *
i assume, if AA would have mentioned to upgrade their 757 with GPS...they would have contacted and informed the pilots for training also.
so i think kolstad would have known, when there weere gps installed on 757.

GPS was not suitable for civilian use until May 1, 2000. American Airlines did not retrofit their entire fleet with GPS and train all their pilots to use GPS within 1 year when they already had perfectly good and working IRS systems.

This is very simple. Anyone who wants to know if American Airlines 757's had GPS in 2001 can call American Airlines themselves. Those that refuse to do so and rather argue on the internet, are not interested in the truth.

+Quote Post
vienna
post Jul 9 2013, 01:56 PM
Post #24

hi rob...nce to read you...

listen...what max G could a 757 handle? i know it depends on some factors...but what is the most likley max?

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 9 2013, 02:06 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

QUOTE (vienna @ Jul 9 2013, 02:56 PM) *
hi rob...nce to read you...

listen...what max G could a 757 handle? i know it depends on some factors...but what is the most likley max?

As you said, it depends on many factors. However, based on the manufacture limits, precedent and numerous experts, this is the flight envelope for the 767. Reduce speeds by 10 knots for the 757.

See more here....
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/wtc_speed_part2.html

+Quote Post
vienna
post Jul 9 2013, 02:37 PM
Post #26

OMG...now a pilot (he saiys) is entering the debate....LOL...will se what it takes to debunk him....not that i need it...but i hate fakers.

+Quote Post
vienna
post Jul 9 2013, 02:42 PM
Post #27

wat about this guy?
does he calculate right?

http://govtloyalistsite.org/showthread.php...0894#post200089

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 9 2013, 03:04 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

That is very old information. Much more information has been gathered since, such as the raw file.

I also see you are discussing time at the other forum. This is from the NTSB.

Official "impact time" is 09:37:45 Eastern Time... according to the NTSB.

This is how the time was calculated....

But as we know now according to the FDR data, the altitude was too high at 09:37:45 (end of recording) for an "impact".

+Quote Post
vienna
post Jul 9 2013, 03:40 PM
Post #29

hi rob

its getting silent now....cause its late :-)
but thanks for the info u gave!
tell ralph, i appreciate his support!

keep on going.....and i really hope, the questions will be answered once.

regards
vienna

This post has been edited by vienna: Jul 9 2013, 03:40 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 9 2013, 03:41 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

QUOTE (vienna @ Jul 9 2013, 04:40 PM) *
hi rob

its getting silent now....cause its late :-)
but thanks for the info u gave!
tell ralph, i appreciate his support!

keep on going.....and i really hope, the questions will be answered once.

regards
vienna

You're welcome vienna.

Stop by anytime you have questions... that goes for anyone on your German forum as well. We are happy to answer.

+Quote Post
vienna
post Jul 9 2013, 03:52 PM
Post #31

you guys nuked me with the RADalt parameter and the reults out of this.
i even offered 100% more time delay (another 2 sec) and with 4 G and a rookie pilot it seems very impossible to accomplish this mission.
btw.....the G load would also excide 4 G or more, and since this was never recorded....even with 4 sec delay, the data dont work.

regards
vienna

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 9 2013, 03:56 PM
Post #32

Group Icon

QUOTE (vienna @ Jul 9 2013, 04:52 PM) *
you guys nuked me with the RADalt parameter and the reults out of this.
i even offered 100% more time delay (another 2 sec) and with 4 G and a rookie pilot it seems very impossible to accomplish this mission.
btw.....the G load would also excide 4 G or more, and since this was never recorded....even with 4 sec delay, the data dont work.

regards
vienna

Here is a scene from our presentation "9/11 Attack On The Pentagon" analyzing G-Forces based on the data provided by the NTSB.

Enjoy...

+Quote Post
vienna
post Jul 9 2013, 04:23 PM
Post #33

abolutley stunning!
who can resist this logic??

thx for share.....

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 9 2013, 05:58 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

QUOTE (vienna @ Jul 9 2013, 05:23 PM) *
abolutley stunning!
who can resist this logic??

thx for share.....

I signed up to your German forum and made a post. Now Brandy is asking me a question -

"My question is: what's the FDR getting if a device is not connected?"

I tried to answer him at the forum, but it will no longer allow me to sign in. Am I banned already? lol

Anyway, to answer his (her?) question, if the device was not connected, the NTSB would be using the Data Frame Layout 757-2 or 757-4 which do not include the FLT DECK DOOR. As done with "United 93" (757-4).

Again, just let them know they are free to sign up here if they have questions.

+Quote Post
vienna
post Jul 9 2013, 10:51 PM
Post #35

hi rob

dont know why you cant get in anymore....maybe it would help, if you would post the message, you get, while loggin in.
i was kicked several times already, and i it looks to me, sometimes its just luck.
however...wasnt there yet, so maybe i am also kicked or even banned again.

back to your aswer...
if the device was not connected, the NTSB would be using the Data Frame Layout 757-2 or 757-4 which do not include the FLT DECK DOOR. As done with "United 93" (757-4).

do i understand this correctly? the inverstigators ALWAYS read out all data existing, not values from systems not installed and therefor set with default vlaues?

regards
vienna

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 9 2013, 11:15 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

QUOTE (vienna @ Jul 9 2013, 11:51 PM) *
do i understand this correctly? the inverstigators ALWAYS read out all data existing, not values from systems not installed and therefor set with default vlaues?

regards
vienna

I'll answer your question with your own answer....

"....but for me, as a former programmer, if i would write a value to a system, not present/installed currently, with value OPER, my former teacher would throw my diplom[a] out of the window :-) " - Source, http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...&p=10809158

The data provided by the NTSB shows a FLT DECK DOOR recorded, GPS recorded, and RADALT recorded in the raw file. Some people claim these parameters are "not working or unconfirmed". But the fact remains, these parameters were recorded. Anyone who looks at the raw file will readily see that these parameters were in fact recorded, in contradiction to what the NTSB has stated.

AA 757's did not have GPS installed in 2001. Anyone who wants to learn the truth can call American Airlines themselves.

AA 757's did have FLT DECK DOOR sensors in 2001. Anyone who wants to learn the truth can call American Airlines themselves.

UA 757's did not have FLT DECK DOOR sensors, this is why it is not found in the 757-4 Data Frame Layout used for "United 93".

Again, bottom line, there is no evidence linking the data to N644AA, yet there is overwhelming evidence demonstrating that the data could not come from an American Airlines aircraft. See more here - http://pilotsfor911truth.org/no-hard-evidence-aa77.htm

Those who argue with you on the German forum, and continue to ask me questions when I can no longer sign in to your German Forum, while refusing to come here and ask their questions.... are clearly not interested in the truth.

We welcome anyone who has questions.

+Quote Post
McMurdo
post Jul 9 2013, 11:35 PM
Post #37

Member No.: 7,447

Hi Rob,

yesterday i read a very plausible explanation concerning FDR Data.
What if the FDR records a 0 for unreliable or damaged systems and a 1 for properly working systems or systems that are not installed in the aircraft.
Lets say 0 is decoded with INOPER and 1 is decoded OPER.
Since you know wether a system ist installed in an aircraft or not it is easy to say why it is still recording a 1 and therefore getting an OPER description in the.cvs file.

If that is the case ALL arguments work perfectly together.

This post has been edited by McMurdo: Jul 9 2013, 11:36 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 9 2013, 11:39 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

QUOTE (McMurdo @ Jul 10 2013, 12:35 AM) *
Hi Rob,

yesterday i read a very plausible explanation concerning FDR GPS Data.
What if the FDR records a 0 for unreliable or damaged systems and a 1 for properly working systems or systems that are not installed in the aircraft.
Lets say 0 is decoded with INOPER and 1 is decoded OPER.
Since you know wether a system ist installed in an aircraft or not it is easy to say why it is still recording a 1 and therefore getting an OPER description in the.cvs file.

If that is the case ALL arguments work perfectly together.

Hi McMurdo. Welcome to the forum and thank you for asking, it is a great question.

Here is the decode protocol for GPS according to Data Frame Layout 757-3b_1.txt used by the NTSB. Note the bold.

Uid: GPS
Abbrev: GPS
Name: GPS
Units:
Minimum Value: 0
Maximum Value: 1
Digits Displayed: 0
Signed Value: No
Parameter Type: Discretes
Bitval 0 Output: INOPER
Bitval 1 Output: OPER

Sampling Freq.(hz): 0.25
Number of bits: 1
Locations/value: 1
Frame(s) Subframe(s) Word Start Bit End Bit
ALL 2 254 5 5
Number of Tests: 0

You can download 757-3b_1.txt here.. (for the third time posted on this thread...)
Attached File(s)
Attached File  757_3b_1.TXT ( 640.98K ) Number of downloads: 68

+Quote Post
vienna
post Jul 10 2013, 01:37 AM
Post #39

Hi Rob

i think we might would see a bit more clearly when we know something of the fdr row-data from the 757 of flight UA93.

my questions....
was the FDR found?
was the FDR analyzed and read out?
was a parameter found which is telling something about the flight-deck door status?

since you told us that B757 UA93 didnt had a sensor at the flight-deck-door, it would be interesting which parameter (if) was written to the FDR.

thanks in advance and regards
vienna

+Quote Post
vienna
post Jul 10 2013, 01:55 AM
Post #40

mcmurdo:
yesterday i read a very plausible explanation concerning FDR GPS Data.

for me....more plausible information would be..
0 = unreliable, failure, not working, not installed.
1 = working, and therfore also installed.

everything else, doesnt make sense to me...from a perspective of a former programmer and IT expert.

This post has been edited by vienna: Jul 10 2013, 01:58 AM

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 06:34 PM