IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Thermite Found In Dust Of Wtc?

cincofone
post May 4 2010, 07:56 AM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 5,035

Hi,

Let me just point out in my first post that while I may not agree with the theories conveyed on this site, I am someone who believes strongly in the search for truth (I assume we all here are that way).

Stating that, I'd like to point out what I consider a rather rubbish paper presented by proponents of the thermite-related theories (my opinion on this paper doesn't automatically make me a troll either, PLEASE read what I have to say before blindly dismissing it):

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe

For people interested in the search for the truth, I do not understand how you can stand behind such a paper. Did they test actual paint chips from the WTC for comparison to their "nano-thermite"? No, they compared it to paint from a random stadium in Utah of a completely different composition, from a different manufacturer and of a different colour. Surely if they had nothing to hide they would've performed their tests against actual paint chips recovered from the WTC, or recreated the WTC paint by calling up Tnemec (the manufacturers of the primer used on the steel columns) and ordering some paint from them? Did they test to check if said "nano-thermite" chips even behaved like thermite? No, they checked to see if it burnt in air (as do a lot of things). What would confirm a thermite reaction taking place is testing for a reaction in the absence of atmospheric oxygen, but obviously this escaped their minds.

I don't see how such blatant errors can be made by those who want the truth to be told. Also why did they not analyze any other material in the dust? Surely they would want complete coverage so that all evidence can be presented to the world. The questions just keep coming. People are always asking me to ask questions about 9/11, ask questions about the government. Surely the same philosophy should extend to other institutions in life.

Thank you for reading this.

This post has been edited by cincofone: May 4 2010, 07:58 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post May 4 2010, 11:11 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Welcome to the forum cincofone,

Pilots For 9/11 Truth are not chemists, we are, as the title implies, aviation professionals, so I'm not sure why you are asking us. There may be some folks here who can answer, but your best bet would be to ask the individuals who conducted the tests and those who peer reviewed the paper.

Start with this guy...

Frank Legge <flegge@iinet.net.au>

We already pulled apart much of his analysis on the Pentagon here.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=18088

In light of the above Pentagon analysis made by one of the lead "experts" on Nano-thermite, I'm not too sure what to think of their Nano-thermite analysis. Although I do know they stand behind it with their own names and credentials on the line.

You may also want to sign up and post your questions here, if you haven't already.
http://www.911blogger.com/node/19761

Let us know how you make out. Good luck.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2019 - 01:13 AM