IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Ceecee Lyles Call Was Made Whilst She Was On The Ground., Listen to the two videos here

roscoe
post Oct 28 2013, 04:37 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,132

This first video is the Cleveland Center ATC. Listen to the background whining noise from the United 93 transmissions

Now listen to the message left by Ceecee Lyles. NO BACKGROUND NOISE

NO ENGINE NOISE - SHE'S ON THE GROUND

This post has been edited by roscoe: Oct 28 2013, 04:40 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DonM
post Oct 28 2013, 03:09 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,921

QUOTE (roscoe @ Oct 28 2013, 12:37 AM) *

Of course she was on the ground... all the cell phone calls had to have been made from a ground location

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Oct 28 2013, 05:03 PM
Post #3

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Agreed, DonM.

Further, the radios used to communicate with ATC are not the same radios (cellphones) allegedly used by Lyles, so they are not going to sound the same, no matter how you cut it.

+Quote Post
roscoe
post Oct 29 2013, 02:25 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 6,132

QUOTE (amazed! @ Oct 28 2013, 05:03 PM) *
Agreed, DonM.

Further, the radios used to communicate with ATC are not the same radios (cellphones) allegedly used by Lyles, so they are not going to sound the same, no matter how you cut it.

Yes well as a former Cell Phone engineer I can vouch for the fact that cell phones will not remain connected for longer than a few seconds. However Ceecee Lyles may well be using the airphone and these use VHF (in some cases UHF)

The pilot will use a noise cancelling microphone. Whilst these microphones reduce the engine noise they do not eliminate it completely. An Airphone does NOT use a noise cancelling microphone at all. If Ceecee Lyleswas in the passenger cabin she would be closer to the engines and the noise would be louder.

There is NO ENGINE NOISE AT ALL. SHE'S ON THE GROUND AND THE ENGINES ARE SHUT DOWN.

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Oct 29 2013, 05:07 AM
Post #5

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

roscoe, while i fully agree with you that the call is suspect (and did not originate from onboard a fast moving commercial airliner at altitude), i think you may find this little tidbit interesting and maybe even helpful:

CeeCee Lyles' Husband Lorne

secondary link for same clip: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a56_1311405304

-at 2 minute mark, he speaks of the caller i.d. showing her cell phone number!

see also - an amplified excerpt from the end of ceecee's call sounds like someone saying "you did great!" to her:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=17518
http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChangeForums/topic/478284/1/
https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&a...172.YgY_dBLcEmM

(unfortunately the youtube vid that had made light of the discovery is no longer available, but if you listen at the end of the call but before the end of the clip that you posted in the o.p., you'll hear a woman's voice say something that at first listen sounds unintelligible. try recording and amplifying it, see what you hear... i recall it sounding very much like someone congratulating ceecee as if she had done a good job playing the role and reading the script - "you did great!" is what it sounded like.)

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Oct 30 2013, 12:25 AM
Post #6

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

another instance of caller i.d. call recognition: http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?e...y=deena_burnett

9:27 a.m. September 11, 2001: Flight 93 Passenger Tom Burnett Calls Wife Using Cell Phone; Reports that His Plane Has Been Hijacked
Tom Burnett, a passenger on Flight 93, calls his wife Deena Burnett at their home in San Ramon, California. [Longman, 2002, pp. 106-107] She looks at the caller ID and recognizes the number as being that of his cell phone. She asks him if he is OK, and he replies: “No, I’m not. I’m on an airplane that’s been hijacked.” He says, “They just knifed a guy,” and adds that this person was a passenger. [Burnett and Giombetti, 2006, pp. 61] (According to journalist and author Jere Longman, this would likely have been Mark Rothenberg in seat 5B; Burnett was assigned seat 4B. Rothenberg is the only first class passenger who does not make a call from the flight. [Longman, 2002, pp. 107] ) Deena asks, “Are you in the air?” She later recalls, “I didn’t understand how he could be calling me on his cell phone from the air.”

9:45 a.m. September 11, 2001: Tom Burnett Makes Third Call; Says Flight 93 Passengers Are Making Plans to Defeat Hijackers
Flight 93 passenger Tom Burnett calls his wife Deena Burnett for the third time. She is able to determine that he is using his cell phone, as the caller identification shows his number. [Federal Bureau of Investigation, 9/11/2001

- since its impossible for the cell phone calls to have originated (and stayed connected at length) from a commercial plane flying at altitude, the calls must have come from elsewhere. the perps could have used the actual phones in question or they spoofed the incoming call numbers to fool the caller id machines, but they didnt do from onboard "flight 93".

another example of a call that falls into a similar category, is the (alleged) call of ed felt. though his call was not identified by caller i.d., the origin of the call comes into question. let's put aside the context of the call - where nothing he described (trapped in bathroom), matched the rest of the let's roll calls and alleged circumstances purported by them (hanging out freely and calling relatives and eventually crashing the cockpit).

the real problem with felt's call is that it reached the emergency call center at westmoreland county (pennsylvania) police dispatch. first lets rule out a seatphone: the seatphone can not reach 911 dispatchers on the ground. lets assume there is an emergency number written on the phone, and the would-be victim calls it. at some emergency call center an operator answers. but they dont and cant know where the plane is, and neither does the caller. so how would the operator know to call the westmoreland county e-center? especially around the same relative time the plane was passing by?

instead the felt call is alleged to have come from a cell phone onboard flight 93 toward its last minutes. but then all the prerequisite failing of cell calls aboard commercial planes in 2001 apply. the implication is that the call came from somewhere on the ground. typically, when dialing 911 on a cell phone, the only way to reach a particular local emergency center is by physically being in the area that is convered by that particular e-center. the highest probability way to reach them in particular is to have made the call somewhere inside the radius covered by them, and in this case, to wait to do so til right around the time the plane is supposed to be (or actually is) flying by. so its likely the call originated from somewhere inside westmoreland county pa.

unless of course, the perps had access to some sort of dirty bird in the sky with tele-com spoofing and other satelite capabilities. either way, the ed felt call did not and could not have come from onboard the alleged UA93.

imho of course.

+Quote Post
woody
post Nov 6 2013, 02:27 PM
Post #7

Woody Box

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 20

Don't miss this here: List of United 93 Airfone Calls

http://911woodybox.blogspot.de/2012/11/lis...fone-calls.html

More contradicitions piling up.

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Nov 12 2013, 09:56 PM
Post #8

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,552

QUOTE (paranoia @ Oct 29 2013, 09:07 AM) *
see also - an amplified excerpt from the end of ceecee's call sounds like someone saying "you did great!" to her:
(unfortunately the youtube vid that had made light of the discovery is no longer available, but if you listen at the end of the call but before the end of the clip that you posted in the o.p., you'll hear a woman's voice say something that at first listen sounds unintelligible. try recording and amplifying it, see what you hear... i recall it sounding very much like someone congratulating ceecee as if she had done a good job playing the role and reading the script - "you did great!" is what it sounded like.)

A woman's voice??? Sounds like a man to me, saying: "It [the performance you just gave] was great."

I'm surprised you didn't mention the lines audibly-whispered to Lyles (by presumably the same man) at earlier points.

My guess is that he was her mentor, in a hijack simulation/response exercise; and there were key-lines he had to extract from her, to fit the official story (sounds as if he neglected to run the cabin white noise atmos track - too late now, Lorne Lyles has a copy of the message, with the whispers!).

QUOTE (roscoe @ Oct 29 2013, 06:25 AM) *
SHE'S ON THE GROUND AND THE ENGINES ARE SHUT DOWN.

How can you be sure that she was even in a plane?

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Nov 12 2013, 10:16 PM
Post #9

Plus, I doubt that there was a script to read, it would sound too artificial (and not everyone is literate).

Here is an official source for the audio file (I find that third parties often corrupt evidence):

http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/...ts/P200055.html

+Quote Post
Nagelfar
post Nov 19 2013, 08:25 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 3,272

Have you guys missed that she actually says: "It's a frame" at the end of the tape?

Here is a short (3 min) trailer for the excellent newly produced italian documentary:"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor"

Listen to this it becomes very clear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmM4Tra-rg0

+Quote Post
Nagelfar
post Nov 20 2013, 12:07 PM
Post #11

This one is even better. This is without the trailer. Just the conversation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiX7mNV4ab0

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Nov 20 2013, 09:38 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Nagelfar @ Nov 20 2013, 12:25 AM) *
Have you guys missed that she actually says: "It's a frame" at the end of the tape?
Listen to this it becomes very clear:

Specifically at which point do you hear her say that? I hope you're not mishearing the aforementioned final whisper, which was surely produced by the same sinister party responsible for those heard seconds earlier?

+Quote Post
Nagelfar
post Nov 20 2013, 10:16 PM
Post #13

Exactly at 0:38 she whispers "It's a frame". It cannot be mistaken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiX7mNV4ab0

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Nov 21 2013, 01:27 AM
Post #14

An Airphone does NOT use a noise cancelling microphone at all.

But this is worth noting from the Airfone FAQ (1997):

'Airplanes are pretty noisy. Do I have to talk loud on the phone and/or will it be difficult, for the party I'm calling, to hear me?

Your party should be able to hear you loud and clear. Not only does Airfone Service utilize digital signaling which delivers crisp, clear voice connections, but there is a volume control on the handset which can be adjusted to fit your needs.'

http://web.archive.org/web/19980415060212/....com/faq.html#9

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Nov 21 2013, 05:02 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Nagelfar @ Nov 21 2013, 02:16 AM) *
Exactly at 0:38 she whispers "It's a frame". It cannot be mistaken.

Oh really? So far I've read people mistake it as: "You did great", "Let us pray" and *cough* "It's a frame".

oO(Excellent, she did everything I prompted her to and added a bit of convincing grief at the end.) "[Cheer up honey] It was great."

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Nov 23 2013, 10:29 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (poppyburner @ Nov 13 2013, 01:56 AM) *
(sounds as if he neglected to run the cabin white noise atmos track ...

Correction: I'm now guessing that by design, Flight 93's calls typically had no significant background noise, based on both the known CeeCee Lyles audio and these FBI statements:

'The entire call lasted approximately fifteen to twenty minutes. Lyzbeth [Glick] could not hear any unusual sounds in the background of the call and the connection was extremely clear, "as if he [husband Jeremy Glick] was calling from the next room."

'[Verizon Airfone supervisor Lisa] JEFFERSON noted that the call had an unusually low amount of background noise. JEFFERSON continued her conversation with [Todd] BEAMER for another eight minutes, During this time she could hear screams, prayers, exclamations, and talk of subduing the highjackers. At no time did she hear any discernable language other than English.'

Maybe the culprits found in trials, that aircraft cabin noise was too intrusive for such important reporting to ordinary phones; so they sacrificed a little authenticity for the greater gain.

'Airplane Cabin Noise Sound':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNB5i-BJFRc

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Dec 14 2013, 04:04 AM
Post #17

+ 'Jack Grandcolas later says, “She [Lauren] sounded calm.” He describes, “There is absolutely no background noise on her message. You can’t hear people screaming or yelling or crying. It’s very calm, the whole cabin, the background, there’s really very little sound.” [Longman, 2002, pp. 128; Kate Solomon, 2006; Washington Post, 4/26/2006]' ~ http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?e...en_grandcolas_1

The pilot will use a noise cancelling microphone. Whilst these microphones reduce the engine noise they do not eliminate it completely.

In this video, it picks up only a slight square wave ringing-sound:

'Real American Airlines Boeing 767 cockpit JFK to LAX (not a simulator or reenactment)'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnVECnp8fmQ

@ 4:59

'An Airphone does NOT use a noise cancelling microphone at all. If Ceecee Lyleswas in the passenger cabin she would be closer to the engines and the noise would be louder.'

Perhaps the perpetrators installed (an otherwise economically unviable) one in advance. If this video is to be believed, such technologies can be (imo) astonishingly effective:

'The Boom - Noise Canceling Microphone'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOSXglfOWgw

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jan 26 2014, 08:09 PM
Post #18

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (poppyburner @ Nov 21 2013, 04:02 PM) *
Oh really? So far I've read people mistake it as: "You did great", "Let us pray" and *cough* "It's a frame".

And I hear "It's a frame" clear as day as well.
The same "It's a frame" that the makers of September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor heard and included in their film.

Let me ask you this.
In the scenario we are both considering: that the passengers were on the ground making the calls, in a building, in a quiet room, do you think the perps would have passengers sitting next to each other
listening to each of their calls?

Coaching them and congratulating them, even before they hung up???

Of the three possible quotes above, which of the three makes the most sense, given the circumstances, with no passengers nearby, just a handler.

1. "You did great"
2. "Let us pray"
3. "It's a frame".

This post has been edited by NP1Mike: Jan 26 2014, 08:10 PM

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Feb 8 2014, 11:49 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Jan 27 2014, 12:09 AM) *
Let me ask you this.
In the scenario we are both considering: that the passengers were on the ground making the calls, in a building, in a quiet room, do you think the perps would have passengers sitting next to each other
listening to each of their calls?

Possibly.

Coaching them and congratulating them, even before they hung up???

Presuming you mean the perpetrators: are you unfamiliar with the concept of incompetence?

The message doesn't even feature the expected cabin noise.

Of the three possible quotes above, which of the three makes the most sense, given the circumstances, with no passengers nearby, just a handler.

1. "You did great"
2. "Let us pray"
3. "It's a frame".

Presuming you mean the handler; then obviously 1.
I don't suppose that they had a pang of conscience and whispered a confessionary swansong.

QUOTE (Daniels @ Jun 25 2009, 04:21 AM) *
[quoting Leslie Landry]'This video has been posted a few times. In all honesty..it does not sound like "you did great" to me. it sounds more like "you need to pray".

IMO.

~Leslie'

I have previously downloaded this video and listened to it many times and I am convinced that the perp is saying "You did great".

~ http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=17518

QUOTE (NotHappy)
You Did Great

Watch this video about the CeeCee Lyles call:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RjNB9MGSoWc

I have never heard the end before. Lyles didn't hang up right away and you can hear another woman say, "You did great."

Has any heard this before?

~ http://letsrollforums.com/ceecee-lyles-t17044p2.html

This post has been edited by poppyburner: Feb 8 2014, 11:52 PM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Feb 9 2014, 01:41 AM
Post #20

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

Poppy you gotta get your ears cleaned out ASAP!

"It's a frame" is heard clear as a bell.

It can't be a handler coaching or congratulating her because it's THE SAME VOICE, just a whisper.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2019 - 04:15 AM