IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Where Are Pilots For Chemtrail Truth?, We need whistleblower pilots to expose chemtrails

Hsaive
post Mar 1 2014, 05:42 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,087

Where are "Pilots For Chemtrails Truth?" -- Photo Images of Chemtrails Spray Nozzles Installed on Commercial Airlines
http://wp.me/p2FjTj-3Jp

cleanup.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Mar 1 2014, 05:52 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Hsaive @ Mar 1 2014, 04:42 AM) *
Where are "Pilots For Chemtrails Truth?"

First, you do not need to increase the size of your font here. People can read just fine.

Second.... We are in the same place I expressed to you the last time Harold, (along with many others who have concerns regarding 'chemtrails').

P4T has more Pilots than most Airlines have started with... including such Majors as Delta, Northwest, USAir... i could go on.

Your images obviously found on the net... do not prove anything...

"Chemtrails" are perhaps the easiest "theory" to prove. All we need is an airplane to go up there and fly through such "materials". We can lower the landing gear at slow speeds, and at such concentration, the "chemicals" would no doubt stick to every bolt, screw, actuator, intake, flap mechanism, pitot tube.. even the nav lights.. .the list goes on.

Ever seen what a Crop Duster looks like after spraying a field? There is all kinds of shit caked onto the airframe....

Now imagine what it would be like following behind flying in the spray...

Then we land and take samples.

Mike Rivero and Alex Jones have been touting "chemtrails" for years. They have both had multiple "money bombs" to expand their networks/studios.

Why not have a "money bomb" to buy an airplane and go fly up there to get samples?

I have sent such requests to both Mike and Alex over the years... and we are willing to fly it for free. Unfortunately, we have never heard a reply.

So... you want "Pilots For Chemtrail Truth"?

Get us an airplane, show us what you feel is a "chemtrail"... we will go fly through it... and we will find out the truth... as I requested the last time we spoke.

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Mar 1 2014, 06:43 AM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,710

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Mar 1 2014, 09:52 PM) *
We are in the same place I expressed to you the last time Harold, (along with many others who have concerns regarding 'chemtrails').

P4T has more Pilots than most Airlines have started with... including such Majors as Delta, Northwest, USAir... i could go on.

"Chemtrails" are perhaps the easiest "theory" to prove. All we need is an airplane to go up there and fly through such "materials". We can lower the landing gear at slow speeds, and at such concentration, the "chemicals" would no doubt stick to every bolt, screw, actuator, intake, flap mechnism, pitot tube.. even the nav lights.. .the list goes on.

Then we land and take samples.

Mike Rivero and Alex Jones have been touting "chemtrails" for years. They have both had multiple "money bombs" to expand their networks/studios.

Why not have a "money bomb" to buy an airplane and go fly up there to get samples?

I have sent such requests to both Mike and Alex over the years... and we are willing to fly it for free. Unfortunately, we have never heard a reply.

So... you want "Pilots For Chemtrail Truth"?

Get us an airplane, show us what you feel is a "chemtrail"... we will go fly through it... and we will find out the truth... as I requested the last time we spoke.

Rob .... What would you (not) prove by collecting samples flying behind a chemspraying
airline right in its flight path, that has not been proven a thousand times over by
endless lab testing of air and soil samples at ground level?

The ground samples invariably show a huge INCREASE in aluminum: you telling me that's
from diesel fumes along the freeways?

A lab-tested hair from a woman's head shows TOXIC levels of BARIUM: is that because
her Prius Hybrid is leaking fumes inside the car?

Orofino, ID is way off regular airline traffic routes. So why does the childrens's parade day
get blasted with chem last October, plane tracks can be SEEN turning off the chem spray
before they do the next overrun with chem pouring: The blue sky after sunrise turns
military grey from one fracked horizon to the other.

All the kids are wheezing and coughing, parent's eyes are streaming.

The next day is IDENTICAL weather, not a plane in sight, and the sky is blue all day.

You gonna tell me the cretins are faking intentional condensation trails...
just to fuel my imagination on (y)our forum, Rob? blink.gif

MikeR

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Mar 1 2014, 06:49 AM
Post #4

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Feb 28 2014, 10:52 PM) *
you want "Pilots For Chemtrail Truth"?

That's very straight and generous offer Rob. Now I wonder if this chemtrail truthers will ever utilize it. I won't hold my breath... rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 1 2014, 07:06 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 4,959

Hsaive,

Are you sure this is not Pylon Drains, as seen in the A320 manual?:

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 1 2014, 07:10 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (MikeR @ Mar 1 2014, 06:43 AM) *
The ground samples invariably show a huge INCREASE in aluminum: you telling me that's
from diesel fumes along the freeways?

I would love to see the lab reports and sample collection procedures for this?

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Mar 1 2014, 07:18 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE (MikeR @ Mar 1 2014, 05:43 AM) *
Rob .... What would you (not) prove by collecting samples flying behind a chemspraying
airline right in its flight path,

An end to the controversy.

Are you opposed to actually flying up there and getting samples?

The ground samples invariably show a huge INCREASE in aluminum:

Do you understand how an airliner pressurization system works?

I'll keep this real simple if you do not....

If you feel that there is a "huge INCREASE in aluminum in ground samples", then you MUST accept that anyone who flies in an airplane at the flight levels are breathing in a much higher concentration.

Are you aware of how many flights and humans fly in our atmosphere daily?

Again... this theory is easily proven. Just get us an airplane.. and we will fly in any "chemtrail" pointed out to us...

In fact, I will let you fly the airplane if you want... after all, I am a Flight Instructor... smile.gif

+Quote Post
tonybird
post Mar 1 2014, 10:20 AM
Post #8

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 3,739

Well, I'm not a pilot here, but I've tried to get this group interested in this subject before. I would challenge Rob, whom I assume to be a pilot, to do us all a public service and do exactly what he's suggesting.

I attended the "Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails" conference in L.A. two years ago, and there was a speaker there who had done this from the ground. He was one of the more credible people there. His name is Francis Mangels, a retired USDA biologist living near Mt. Shasta, and he said he got real curious about the subject seeing a lot of chemtrails (if that's what they are) over his place. So he collected fallout samples and sent them in to a science company for a standard analysis, and found lots of chemicals that shouldn't be there--the usual suspects in the chemtrail debate, the barium and aluminum compounds and other metal-related things. I found the fellow quite credible, and he's the only one I know of who has done this. You'll find his material on the internet, together with the usual armchair efforts to debunk him.

I'm serious, Rob, or any of you other pilots so inclined--just do it. This needs confirmation or refutation with evidence other than Mangels's ground-collected samples.

This is one squiggly little controversy. I grew up in the Midwest in the 50s and 60s, spent a lot of time outdoors, and never saw a chemtrail sky, although there was a lot less jet traffic in those days. I've lived in California for more than 30 years and haven't seen a chemtrail sky that sticks in my mind until the last 15 years or so. A chemtrail is a contrail that won't disappear. Rather, it expands into large cloudlike formations which are obviously man-made. However, in one chemtrail discussion I had, someone found a study published in an atmospheric science journal from the 1950s which was discussing the problems of expanding contrails in Colorado and how they might affect air quality--a rather prescient concern for that time.

Link to Mangels' material:

http://globalskywatch.com/reference/chemtr...servations.html

BTW, I think Rob has an interesting observation. We get occasional "inside" stuff on the internet about this, like the photograph of an aircraft interior full of chemical tanks or the guarded account by someone claiming to be an airline maintenance worker. Don't know what to believe, but you can make a difference by flying up there, collecting some goup, and sending it in for a simple chemical analysis.

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 1 2014, 11:13 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (tonybird @ Mar 1 2014, 10:20 AM) *
I attended the "Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails" conference in L.A. two years ago, and there was a speaker there who had done this from the ground. He was one of the more credible people there. His name is Francis Mangels, a retired USDA biologist living near Mt. Shasta, and he said he got real curious about the subject seeing a lot of chemtrails (if that's what they are) over his place. So he collected fallout samples and sent them in to a science company for a standard analysis, and found lots of chemicals that shouldn't be there--the usual suspects in the chemtrail debate, the barium and aluminum compounds and other metal-related things. I found the fellow quite credible, and he's the only one I know of who has done this. You'll find his material on the internet, together with the usual armchair efforts to debunk him.

If Francis Mangels general credibility on this subject has the same standards as his observations on tomato crops in California, then I can safely say that it is seriously lacking.

Debunking Francis Mangels

+Quote Post
weth
post Mar 1 2014, 11:19 AM
Post #10

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 4,916

QUOTE (tonybird @ Mar 1 2014, 04:20 PM) *
This is one squiggly little controversy. I grew up in the Midwest in the 50s and 60s, spent a lot of time outdoors, and never saw a chemtrail sky, although there was a lot less jet traffic in those days. I've lived in California for more than 30 years and haven't seen a chemtrail sky that sticks in my mind until the last 15 years or so. A chemtrail is a contrail that won't disappear. Rather, it expands into large cloudlike formations which are obviously man-made. However, in one chemtrail discussion I had, someone found a study published in an atmospheric science journal from the 1950s which was discussing the problems of expanding contrails in Colorado and how they might affect air quality--a rather prescient concern for that time.

First: there exists no proof with a "procedure of the chemtrails" as proposed from Rob. If, this would be a must to be at least credible and plausible.
All other arguments are secondary and hearsay.
Second: "chemtrails" exist since planes produce contrails. See e.g. the foto in the german wikipedia from US bombers over Austria in 1944
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail
Third: there is a nice (german) chemtrail debunking from a guy who shows (his) photos of the 70ies and 80ies with "chemtrails" resp. contrails.
So your argument, that you have never seen a "chemtrail" (contrail) before 1995 is a proven (personal argument) error.
QUOTE (tonybird @ Mar 1 2014, 04:20 PM) *
BTW, I think Rob has an interesting observation. We get occasional "inside" stuff on the internet about this, like the photograph of an aircraft interior full of chemical tanks or the guarded account by someone claiming to be an airline maintenance worker. Don't know what to believe, but you can make a difference by flying up there, collecting some goup, and sending it in for a simple chemical analysis.

These tanks are explained here (see photo): http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

This post has been edited by weth: Mar 1 2014, 11:23 AM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Mar 1 2014, 11:29 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (tonybird @ Mar 1 2014, 09:20 AM) *
I'm serious, Rob, or any of you other pilots so inclined--just do it. This needs confirmation or refutation with evidence other than Mangels's ground-collected samples.

tonybird, feel free to provide the airplane, and we will fly it to any "chemtrail" you point to.

+Quote Post
N2264J
post Mar 1 2014, 12:22 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 7,439

QUOTE (Hsaive @ Mar 1 2014, 04:42 AM) *
Where are "Pilots For Chemtrails Truth?" -- Photo Images of Chemtrails Spray Nozzles Installed on Commercial Airlines

I have no doubt that geo-engineering is being looked at as a last ditch effort to shade the earth. But commercial airliners spraying chemicals? Unlikely.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/201...ray-sun-balloon

Chemtrails is a metaphor for industry dumping tons of toxins into our public waterways and atmosphere every day while our business co-opted government lets them get away with it and pass the cost of this pollution (in dollars and health problems) onto the taxpayers.

This post has been edited by N2264J: Mar 1 2014, 12:23 PM

+Quote Post
Quest
post Mar 1 2014, 01:24 PM
Post #13

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

There is no doubt in my mind that chemtrailing is being done by the military and/or private contractors for puposes of geoengineering the weather, in particular using weather as a weapon; a weapon to get rid of small farmers - many of whom grow organic produce (California drought, Midwest floods), steal land (Agenda 21) by producing floods and drought, and to squash political dissent (Iran/Africa droughts/Northern Colorado "secession movement" flood last fall). This is being done virtually across the entire planet as an accelerant to help bring about the elite's dream of one-world-government and a return to feudalism. The beauty of using weather as a weapon is "plausible deniability". Plausible deniability also allows for the perpetuation of the current economic model.

Club Of Rome and Geoengineering
http://thenaturalresponse.org/geo-engineer...hemtrailshaarp/
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/planet-...rom-chemtrails/

There is plenty of photographic evidence in the form flight patterns with horizon to horizon criss-crossing of supposed contrails that prove such a program (geoengineering) exists but also proves the planes cannot possibly be commercial by virtue of the patterns.

My impression of those in the 911 truth movement who deny the existence of the program have simply not researched the topic to any great extent and are not aware of the abundance of photo evidence, air/soil test results, or the statements made by proponents of geoengineering (ie; The military, Bill Gates, John Holdren, David Keith). They simply dismiss the evidence out-of-hand while even more deny it out of political correctness (yes, even 911 truthers are often guilty of political correctness).

Geoengineering Whistleblower ~ Ex-Military ~ Kristen Meghan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHm0XhtDyZA

Who here believes the below photo is that of ordinary contrails left by commercial planes?

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/wp-cont...ature-image.jpg

This post has been edited by Quest: Mar 1 2014, 10:34 PM

+Quote Post
Quest
post Mar 1 2014, 07:15 PM
Post #14

Hsaive, IMO, it is highly unlikely that the chemtrail spraying is being done by commercial aircraft. Is it your belief that it is being done by commercial planes? Most of the photo evidence suggests that the spraying is done by NON-commercial aircraft such as the military or private contractors. What do you say?

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 2 2014, 05:09 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (Quest @ Mar 1 2014, 01:24 PM) *
There is no doubt in my mind that chemtrailing is being done by the military and/or private contractors for puposes of geoengineering the weather...

I think this argument need some backup of factual evidence? And I do not think a photograph or video will be considered substantial evidence.

There is plenty of photographic evidence in the form flight patterns with horizon to horizon criss-crossing of supposed contrails that prove such a program (geoengineering) exists but also proves the planes cannot possibly be commercial by virtue of the patterns.

This argument would have much more weight if not based on a picture after the actual event.
Why not try tracking the aircraft that created these contrails?

Who here believes the below photo is that of ordinary contrails left by commercial planes?

The word believe should not be part of an objective research.

So, why not take up Rob's generous offer?

+Quote Post
Quest
post Mar 2 2014, 10:52 AM
Post #16

QUOTE (almerie @ Mar 2 2014, 10:09 AM) *
1. I think this argument need some backup of factual evidence? And I do not think a photograph or video will be considered substantial evidence.

2. This argument would have much more weight if not based on a picture after the actual event.
Why not try tracking the aircraft that created these contrails?

3. The word believe should not be part of an objective research.

4. So, why not take up Rob's generous offer?

1. It's not an argument, it's an opinion. Police detectives make arrests based on opinions all the time. They also make arrests based on photos and videos on a regular basis. Her you ever heard the statement, "It is the opinion of this court..."?

2. I agree with you on that one. In a perfect world, some government body (FAA, FBI?) would actually track one of these planes and search it.

3. Again, "believe" is merely an opinion. Opinion would not necessarily hold up in a court of law, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Opinions carry more weight when bolstered by additional evidence whether it be DNA, eyewitnesses and yes, photos and videos but criminals are busted based on "opinion" all the time.

4. I agree with Rob, that it would be a great idea but it's not necessary. No more necessary than we would have to make up models of actual size WTC towers and control demolition them to prove they were in fact demolished by explosives. There is already more than enough evidence in which to get a warrant and launch an investigation into the illegal geoengineering of our skies and the evidence comes in the form of videos, photos, ground and soil test samples. Btw, you and I are also eyewitnesses to this crime; just go outside and look over your head and take some air/soil samples. Whether you believe it or not, if I'm right, YOU and YOUR family are breathing this crap and it's destroying YOUR environment as well.

Almerie, can I have your opinion on the following photo? Ordinary contrails? Also, does the pattern of these "contrails" strike you as odd?

This post has been edited by Quest: Mar 2 2014, 11:30 AM

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 2 2014, 11:05 AM
Post #17

QUOTE (Quest @ Mar 2 2014, 10:52 AM) *
1. It's not an argument, it's an opinion. Police detectives make arrests on opinions all the time. They also make arrests on photos and videos on a regular basis.

3. Again, "believe" is merely an opinion. Opinion would not necessarily hold up in a court of law, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Opinions should also be bolstered by facts and actual, factual evidence but criminals are busted based on "opinion" all the time.

Opinions will never hold up in a Court of law.

Law officers may arrest and detain based on circumstantial evidence, and photographs/video could be of that kind (not their own opinions), but it is up to a court of law to justify such an action.

So is your research based on opinions or circumstantial evidence?

Circumstantial evidence

About the contrail patterns in the picture: Can you define odd in this respect? And what would make this picture 'less odd' in your eyes?

This post has been edited by almerie: Mar 2 2014, 11:07 AM

+Quote Post
Quest
post Mar 2 2014, 11:25 AM
Post #18

QUOTE (almerie @ Mar 2 2014, 04:05 PM) *
About the contrail patterns in the picture: Can you define odd in this respect? And what would make this picture 'less odd' in your eyes?

If you can't see anything odd about that photo then I am wasting my time with you.

This post has been edited by Quest: Mar 2 2014, 11:26 AM

+Quote Post
Quest
post Mar 2 2014, 11:28 AM
Post #19

QUOTE (almerie @ Mar 2 2014, 04:05 PM) *
Opinions will never hold up in a Court of law.

Really? You've never heard the term, "It is the opinion of this court...."?

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Mar 2 2014, 04:43 PM
Post #20

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (Quest @ Mar 2 2014, 04:28 AM) *
You've never heard the term, "It is the opinion of this court...."?

A court opinion can have some bearing in a civil case, but in a criminal case against government I'm afraid you would need plausible evidence (-for multiple purposes from obtaining warrants to winning the case - and I would bet photos of the pylon drainers and skies with plane trails will be not enough for proving conspiracy of planetary genocide rolleyes.gif). And that's what Rob offers - to help acquire it for the chemtrails truthers, while I can't quite understand why you tell us it is not necessary.
I was myself repeatedly watching very suspicious multiple big airplane activities in the skies on the France-Spain mountainous border, clearly outside usual commercial flight corridors, always early in the morning just before sunrise which in dependence on the wind often resulted in whole sky covered by quite weird haze for the rest of the day and whenever a hole appeared due to uneven winds over the mountains a plane appeared and filled it. I would like to know what they were doing there and what s*it they were using for it. You not?

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2019 - 11:14 PM