IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
"the Real Deal" - Jim Fetzer/steve De'ak - What Cut The Holes?, Discussion about the evidence of the debris field and impact holes.

yankee451
post Jul 20 2017, 06:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,427

Video presentation about the evidence seen in the WTC debris field and impact holes to the Twin Towers. 1- Hour
https://youtu.be/WKGh3CAoO64
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jul 23 2017, 04:37 PM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (yankee451 @ Jul 20 2017, 06:29 PM) *
Video presentation about the evidence seen in the WTC debris field and impact holes to the Twin Towers. 1- Hour
https://youtu.be/WKGh3CAoO64

Steve, we both agree that 9/11 was an inside job.
There are many obvious ways to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

It perplexes me as to why you keep focusing on the gashes in the twin towers?

It is very simple to demonstrate that all three WTC towers were demolished.
Demolition of the towers is one of the best proofs we have that 9/11 was an inside job.

Why complicate things?
Why not 'go for the kill' instead of focusing on something that just a handful of people in the world can see?

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Jul 24 2017, 04:14 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,913

From NPMike:
Why not 'go for the kill' instead of focusing on something that just a handful of people in the world can see?

NP, maybe the bold is why he is looking at it. One has to ask why you are so adamant against someone looking at it from Yankee's point of view?

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jul 24 2017, 07:22 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Jul 24 2017, 04:14 PM) *
From NPMike:

NP, maybe the bold is why he is looking at it. One has to ask why you are so adamant against someone looking at it from Yankee's point of view?

All the power to those who want to look at it from his point of view.

But you really must question the wisdom of it.

Don't you think there must be a reason that only Steve and a handful of others on this planet can see
that the gashes were created by missiles?

If Steve's *real reason* for obsessing with this train of thought is to show that 9/11 was an inside job,
it doesn't make any sense.
There are much easier ways to accomplish this.

Perhaps Steve just wants to get some fame and glory for being the first on this planet to see another thing that
proves 9/11 was an inside job?

... and further to his "point of view".

A few months ago I asked Steve to flesh out in more detail just how the minimum of 11 missiles would have created the
gashes. He never came back with a reply.

It's one thing to come up with a theory that the holes were created by missiles.
It's quite another, to show exactly how it could have been done.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Jul 25 2017, 08:28 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 7,913

NP,
I respect your reply. Maybe Yankee is working on a reply about using missiles. I like reading and viewing other researchers work even if it may end up not being right. By that I mean those that are sincere in their work. It is never too late to introduce a new look at 9/11. I am just following along and not trying to make any waves. smile.gif

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jul 25 2017, 01:49 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Jul 25 2017, 08:28 AM) *
NP,
I respect your reply. Maybe Yankee is working on a reply about using missiles. I like reading and viewing other researchers work even if it may end up not being right. By that I mean those that are sincere in their work. It is never too late to introduce a new look at 9/11. I am just following along and not trying to make any waves. smile.gif

I too am always open to reading and viewing other 9/11 researchers' work, however late their discoveries may be.

At this stage in the game however, I believe we have more than enough solid evidence to prove 9/11 was an inside job.
I would much rather see individuals/groups work towards forming a united front and then mobilizing to force official, independent
9/11 investigations (inside and outside the U.S) than continuing to find even more inside job evidence.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2017 - 12:56 AM