IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
On Zionism

Sanders
post Jan 6 2009, 04:54 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Israel is engaged in, what I consider, genocide in slow motion in the Gaza Strip. They just want to be rid of the Palestinians - however.

The US government has been practically overtaken by Zionists or politicians sympathetic to the Zionist cause. Many of our "leaders" hold dual-citizenship. It appears that support of the Israeli-Zionist cause is a pre-condition for electablity. After a couple of decades of hard work, that's how much influence Israel now wields.

The US media is, at the top, for the most part, run by Zionists. The illusion of a "free-press" is barely sustained - don't expect any fair or balanced news from the media.

The banking cartel that runs the world is not Jewish - it is half Jewish. The Jewish part, the Rothschilds and the Warburgs, are based in England and Europe. The American half of the equation is far more convoluted ... the Rothschilds and the Warburgs have held on to their stock privately - the Rockefeller and Morgan (gentile) banks in the US though (JP MorganChase, Citibank) are publicly owned, so without a torturous exploration into the stockholding companies of those banks, it is impossible to say how "Jewish" they are or aren't.

I continue to hold that it is more about money and less about religion ... and that Israel's influence over the US government is Israeli-driven. It may be partially banker-driven as well, I don't know, but, since I doubt that the banking families involved give a flying-hoot about the Jewish "cause", I assume their motivations are more material. If those motivations are deeper (more religious) in nature, then they are interested in the WHOLE REGION - from Gaza to Basra - for that is the ancient home of (as they perceive?) themselves and civilization itself.

I'm going to jump around - don't expect any rhyme or reason - there is none.

The Rothschilds resisted backing the Zionist movement at it's inception. As the first world war was raging Baron Rothschild suggested to Theodor Hertzel (founder of the Zionist movement) that he (Herzel) found his proposed Jewish state in Uganda. (!) They (the Rothschild family) were initially not very interested, Hertzel's ideas sounded "too jewish" to the Rothshilds - that's a quote. ... but they finally came around.

Edmund Rothschild was the first to create settlements in Palestine, they were wine-making settlements, he was from the French House - winemakers. He (Edmund) fought to keep Hertzl's power in Palestine in check until his death. There were a couple of other motivating factors at work that drew the Rothschilds into Palestine, one was the mineral riches present in the Dead Sea - 3 TRILLION worth of magnesium and other metals.

The Balfour Declaration did in fact promise a chunk of land to the Zionist movement THROUGH Lionel Rothschild, via a letter from Author Balfour, the British Foreign Secretary, in 1917. There is a good reason why this letter was addressed to Lionel Rothshild, the Turks (Ottoman Empire) who lost WWI, were heavily indebted to the Rothschilds.

The Rothschilds, like most European Jews, are descended from Khazars - which was a huge empire which peaked a thousand years ago in the steppes north of the Caspian and Black seas. Many will tell you that these Jews have no blood-connection to Palestine.

However, the northern tribes were allegedly carted off into northern Mesopotamia (now Syria), and most likely, given the strife that was going on at the time in that area, probably migrated north, through the Caucasus into the lands which would become Khazaria - which would help explain why the Empire of Khazaria converted en-mass to Judaeism.

So, the argument that European Jews have no connection to Israel because they are Khazars, doesn't really hold water if you dig into the history.

Then again, the Bible tended to exaggerate - there were never that many Jews in Palestine. And furthermore, the Palestinians (Philistines) were/are Semites - descended from Shem ... the Khazar Jews are mostly (by blood percentage) descended from Japeth, being of the Black Sea - Caspian Sea region - there had to be some mixing of blood over those hundreds of years ... so, anti-Jewish speech should really be labeled 'anti-Japethism' - no? But all of us European-American rooted people are, as per the Bible, Japithites too, so aren't we all the same?

When you hear the word "anti-semite" spewed, know that the Palestinians are more correctly "Semites" than European based Jews. With the above moderating factors.

So to summarize, up is down, Bush's grandfather helped finance Hitler, practically everything we have been told is "spin", the Palestinians are correctly Semites, the Jews are more correctly Japethites, the Rothschilds resisted supporting Hertzel and his Zionist movement, half of the banking families who "rule the world" are not Jewish, hence, the argument that it's all a "Jewish plot" leaves much to be desired.

It's so funny to me. (Funny, but tragically serious.) People seem to have a hard time separating Judaeism from Zionism. I'm trying to look behind Zionism - to the root of where the line between Judaeism and Zionism is intentionally blurred.

Do you not see how complicated this all is, and how many interpretations are possible?

Only one thing is for certain - Israel wields undue and excessive influence in the US government. But we deserve it - as Jefferson said, the price of libery is eternal vigilance. America has not been vigilant.

So, we have have a government and a media beside it bought and paid for by Israel, who receives all that cash back in foreign aid.

"Good work if you can get it".

Behold the fruits of your unwakefulness, America, children with their arms blown off in Gaza, a million civilians dead in Iraq - and who knows what horrors the use of depleted uranium in Iraq, or DIME weapons in Gaza, will result in.

I just don't know what to say anymore.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 6 2009, 04:58 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Fuckin' A, Sanders!
handsdown.gif

+Quote Post
grizz
post Jan 6 2009, 06:26 PM
Post #3

aka Oceans Flow

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 108

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jan 6 2009, 12:54 PM) *
The American half of the equation is far more convoluted ...

Brilliant post, Sanders. Have you ever tried to figure out what religion the Rockefellers adhere to? I spent a couple of hours researching it and I only found that the senator from West Virginia attends a Southern Baptist church. I was able to discover no other information!

(Of course the conspiracy crowd says that they are Luciferians.)

+Quote Post
Sue
post Jan 6 2009, 06:59 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 418

Many Jews (particularly the Hassidic ones) are against Zionism:

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

The Zionists would like that the world did not know this.

Sue

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 6 2009, 10:56 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE (Oceans Flow @ Jan 10 2009, 05:26 PM) *
...Have you ever tried to figure out what religion the Rockefellers adhere to? I spent a couple of hours researching it and I only found that the senator from West Virginia attends a Southern Baptist church. I was able to discover no other information!

(Of course the conspiracy crowd says that they are Luciferians.)

J.D. Rockefeller was a very pious Baptist. As for the family on the whole in recent times, I have no idea. The origin of the Rockefeller name is German or maybe French (if French, the region in question is Lanquedoc). I don't think it is relevant where the family is originally from, J.D. was a self-made man (with the help of capital arranged by Jacob Schiff).

The family's status as a truly wealthy family is relatively recent (a little over a century). If any of them dabble in ancient mysticism, they would have been introduced to it, but there's no evidence for it.

There is only one Rockefeller that I know of who was a member of Skull and Bones - Percy A. From what I've read about the Rockefellers, they just don't seem the type to invest in spooky stuff. S&B, Yale, and the intelligence community btw lean decidedly Episcopalian.

+Quote Post
painter
post Jan 6 2009, 11:45 PM
Post #6

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

Good work, sanders.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jan 7 2009, 12:19 AM
Post #7

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

Good stuff Sanders but there is indeed a "mystical philosophy" that binds the elite and that would be Freemasonry. This is the tie that binds disparate religions to form a common cause, one world government rule by the wealthy elite.

The Masonic New World Order
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardt...masonic_nwo.htm

PICTURES: ISRAELI whole capital is occult Masonic shrine, like Wash DC

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/09/297062.shtml
ISRAEL WAS NOT FOUNDED AS A JEWISH STATE, IT'S FOUNDED AS OCCULT STATE (like the U.S.): This report will shock and upset some; it is one I have put off for over 4 years. After struggling with it I have decided now is the time to write it. Knowing it could be misunderstood as anti-Semitic. God forbid that I a Jew should ever say or do anything that would be remotely considered as such, but I must admit this report does not come easy for me. The fact still remains that an evil force has been put into place in Jerusalem and has spread throughout Israel,...This report will prove that such a move is underway and has been for quiet some time......the architectural design of the New Israeli Supreme Court Building designed and paid for by Rothchilds reflects instead only the presence of Free Masonry & Illuminati architecturally. The Engineers who were chosen for this job by the Rothschilds were grandson & granddaughter of Ben-Zion Guine from Turkey who worked for Baron Rothschild, Ram Kurmi, born in Jerusalem in 1931, and Ada Karmi-Melanede born in Tel-Aviv in 1936. For those who can make something out of the numbers: important to builders to have everything done according to correct numbers: were 1,000 sheets of plans, 1,200 cement posts; worked on building for 3 years or 750 days; 20 workers each day, for 200,000 workdays; 250,000 building stones, each hand placed. Rothschilds made many stipulations with Israeli Government before the building began, among them: Rothschilds would pick the plot of land to align & build Supreme Court; Rothschilds would use their own architects; & no one would ever know how much the building cost. It took four years to build a structure with many secrets built into it. This is where our journey begins as we begin to enter into the building, for this entire journey is intended to bring one from darkness into the light, become an Illuminated one, destroy Christianity and Islam through trampling/mocking their symbols, introduce Hindu, Far Eastern, & Egyptian symbolism, & be a daily reminder of occult power in Israel for those in the know as they move Jews and Muslims like chess pawns against each other, toward a designed Middle Eastern WWIII.

Personally, I see the Freemasons as making most of the decisions and I think when you look at the top of the Freemson hierarchy you will find they are mostly Zionist and Kabalah. Freemasonry is what makes up much of the UK's judicial system as well as the USA's. Freemasony is the link that binds the Vatican and Zionists. Also, it was Masons Earl Warren, Gerald Ford and Arlene Specter that covered up JFK's assasination and it was Fremasons that 'landed' on the moon.

NASA & ILLUMINATI CONNECTION Part.5(Masonic Moon)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV6z3in6R7E

Hexagram in Satanism and Freemasonry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciPw1iWfUNA

The Kabalah and Freemasonry
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/kabbalah.html

Masons Illuminati and the Roman Church
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvpg5V63gBY

This post has been edited by Quest: Jan 7 2009, 12:44 AM

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Jan 7 2009, 09:02 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 2,452

Barack Obama:
"America's First Jewish President"

by James Petras

According to a nationally prominent Zionist spokesperson, former Congressman, Federal Judge, White House Counsel to President Bill Clinton and early backer of Obama, Abner Mikvner, "Barack Obama is the first Jewish President". Mikvner's affirmation reflects both Obama's one-sided and longstanding commitment to the State of Israel and loyalty to the Zionist Power Configuration (ZPC) in the United States, as well as the long-term and successful effort of a network of financially and politically powerful Jewish Zionists to 'embed' Obama to their 'Israel First' political apparatus...

full article HERE
B.O. intimately reminds me about another zionist/CIA asset - french president Sarkozy:
Sarkozy accused of working for Israeli intelligence:
by Gamal Nkrumah
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?con...va&aid=7245
Operation Sarkozy : how the CIA placed one of its agents at the presidency of the French Republic
by Thierry Meyssan
http://www.voltairenet.org/article157821.html
...the zionist empire grows...

This post has been edited by tumetuestumefaisdubien: Jan 7 2009, 09:11 AM

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 7 2009, 12:55 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (tumetuestumefaisdubien @ Jan 7 2009, 06:02 AM) *
B.O. intimately reminds me about another zionist/CIA asset - french president Sarkozy:

Hi tume,

The late "judge buster" Sherman Skolnick wrote in one of his books that Barack Obama is a British Intelligence agent via the Kenya avenue. There was an interesting story about Barack being detained in Moscow by the "new and improved" KGB-equivalent several years ago.

I seem to recall this information being posted on the cloakanddagger.de website a long time ago.

I think this is the book, but Skolnick wasn't always great with sources.

http://www.amazon.com/Overthrow-American-R...k/dp/1893302229

Skolnick on Obama "Right Hand Man" Rahm Emanuel:

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/go...hp?q=1226347501
------------------
EDIT: More on the Barack Obama thing:

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11330

http://www.bellona.no/bellona.org/english_...operation/39511

[28 Aug 2005 detention by Putin]
http://www.cloakanddagger.de/home%20page%2...CRETS%20TWO.htm
Reason for edit: Added links

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Jan 7 2009, 10:15 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 121

Once in a while it is quite enlightening to compare the current (and obvious next future) situations
on this planet with the 'Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion', the blueprint for the NWO.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....t&p=6860456

This document is about 150 years old. And it gets scarier every day, with every news I read.

just for the protocol: Carl

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 7 2009, 10:46 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

I don't understand why so many people automatically assume Zionists are of the Jewish faith. Why do we so rarely hear about the Christian, Protestant, [Luciferian like Albert Pike], etc. Zionists?

http://www.christianzionism.org/

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Jan 8 2009, 10:12 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (dMole @ Jan 8 2009, 04:46 AM) *
I don't understand why so many people automatically assume Zionists are of the Jewish faith.

I don't know. but it is possible, that these 'Protocols' were simply altered to
blame the Jews (at least, this doc is very old and started as a french satire).
I for one don't see the Jews behind the Zionism. All religeons are created to control
the masses and to ease the shepards work on the sheople.

But the things that are predicted and the changes that are called for in this doc
all happened and happen. This is why it is so damn important to have at least pnce read this stuff.

imo

not Lunk, but: Carl

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Jan 8 2009, 11:47 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 110

QUOTE (Carl Bank @ Jan 8 2009, 03:12 PM) *
I for one don't see the Jews behind the Zionism.

Really??? blink.gif

Not a bit ???

You probably meant:

"I for one don't see only Jews behind Zionism."

I'd 100% agree to that! See my sig.

*edit to add* ...and I know many Jews, who emphetically oppose Zionism.
We're currently in contact with an anti-zionist Israeli citizen on another forum and try to get him to post his opinion on the Gaza desaster.

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Jan 8 2009, 03:52 PM
Post #14

The emphasis was on THE Jews, of course. Wich also means: Zionism isn't the agenda
of a religeouse group. The myth of religion is USED by the Zionists (and all PTB) to
get the people in line in order to fulfill their agenda. Being a Jew is -like being a christian
or a cathlic- a label for being mind-remote-controlled by our 'shepards'.

So, if you want to put it that way, yes: "I for one don't see only Jews behind Zionism."

But on the other hand, I for one also don't see only blondes, smokers, vegetarians, left-handers,
soccer moms, Astronomists, bus drivers, bachelors, eBAY-members and golfers
behind Zionism.

Just Zionists.

only bad staff can make bad stuff, says: Carl

QUOTE (p.w.rapp @ Jan 8 2009, 05:47 PM) *
Really??? blink.gif

Not a bit ???

You probably meant:

"I for one don't see only Jews behind Zionism."

I'd 100% agree to that! See my sig.

*edit to add* ...and I know many Jews, who emphetically oppose Zionism.
We're currently in contact with an anti-zionist Israeli citizen on another forum and try to get him to post his opinion on the Gaza desaster.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 8 2009, 11:42 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

QUOTE (Quest @ Jan 10 2009, 11:19 PM) *
Good stuff Sanders but there is indeed a "mystical philosophy" that binds the elite

Yes, I agree - that's what my whole "dragon thread" attempts to sort out. It's a long read, but a much clearer picture emerges once one is aware of a particular world history which is not taught.

Allow me to elaborate, because this relates to "Zionism" on a deep level, IMO.
What blew me away and made all of that reading and posting (related to the "dragon-bloodline") worthwhile to me, was the realization that there were two distinct branches of a percieved bloodline of the ruling class, one of which passed through Egypt, the other through the Black Sea region. The former spread from Egypt into Greece and the Levant (Palestine), the later pooled around the Black Sea (the writer from whom I absorbed a lot of info calls this the "Gogi" branch, "Gogi" derives from the word "Gog" as does the name of the Caucasus country of Georgia). The Gogi branch spread north from the Caucasus, Balkans and Scythia (Scythia would later become Khazaria) and gave rise to the barbarian tribes including the Franks who were very important of course, probably the Huns too, and, the Vikings. These two (Egyptian and Gogi) branches met from time to time in history, either in battle or in marriage, and the results were always world-changing. The battle of Troy IMO being a good example of the former, the emmigration to France of Rabbi Makhir and his marriage to a Carolingian princess (Alda) an example of the later. Makhir's Frankish name was Theodoric, and his blood flowed into the noble families of France. Charlemagne actually SENT for Makhir, requesting "seed" of the Davidic line - which means, and this is my interpretation but I believe reasonable, that the most powerful French king in history at the peak of the Frankish empire specifically requested royal-Jewish stock (of the "Egyptian" dragon line - if you allow me to categorize it that way), in order to replentish the bloodline of Frankish nobles ... again, this is my interpretation, but one which is supported by all the knowable facts.

Surely Charlemagne was not really a link in a chain of rulers that traced back to Sumer - but did he believe so, and did he understand that the Davidic kings represented a separate branch of the same royal lineage? Or, was there enough awareness of these things I'm speaking of among elite circles at least that he believed that linking up to the Davidic line would give the Carolingians much needed authenticity as rulers? Remember, Charlemagne was one of the first Carolingians, who were related to their predecessors the Merovingians by a mere thread. There has to be SOME reason why Charlemagne did this - he showered titles and land on Makhir and his family, and there was hardly a Noble family in western Europe from that point forward who cannot trace their ancestry back to Makhir. Obviously, the royal kings of the house of Israel were afforded a certain importance - which finally makes sense in light of the Egyptian and Gogi branches I mentioned. (The authors of the Greek Myths certainly knew about these ancestral branches, for once unlocked those legends describe the history and significance of them up until that period in detail - the most startling example is the staff of Hermes, found on the door of any doctor's office - with two snakes intertwined! ... and if elite Greek society understood this, it's not such a stretch to imagine Charlemagne did too. His motivation had to be something along these lines, there just is no other explanation.)

Fast forward a bit and you get the Viking invasion, a treaty and a marriage (between Rollo the Viking and Poppa of Bavaria) binding various lines (Viking, Hun, Frank & Davidic), another invasion a few generations later by the descendents and allies of these people - this time taking over England, and then the Crusades a few decades after that (much can be inferred IMO by this attempt to reclaim the Holy Land so soon after these various branches were joined).

So what does any of this have to do with Zionism??? First of all, the use of the word Zionism is sort of redundant IMO, it's just imperialism, of the same flavor as that which prompted Europeans to conquer America, killing off the natives in the process. Ever heard the term "Manifest Destiny"? The right of the new American culture to take control of the whole land from the Atlantic to the Pacific became almost religious in nature. It was our "destiny". The policy Israel has been pushing is no different, not a bit. Zionism only differs from run-of-the-mill Imperialism only for it's Jewish flavor, interestingly despite the fact that non-Jewish Zionists in the world (i.e. Christians who support Israeli imperialist policies, often for fanciful religious reasons) FAR outnumber Zionists of the Jewish faith, and are often the most extreme in their views.

But let's get back to the historical basis for this non-Jewish empathy for the Zionist cause - NOT the visible one, but the real one that we are not supposed to know. The Templars weren't just crusaders, they were BANKERS, and were more powerful than kings and queens. They represented a blending of elite Gogi and Egyptian lines (set aside the issue of how well the Templars themselves understood this at the time for a moment), and after their persecution, fled to the recesses of Masonry (if they themselves didn't create Freemasonry), from where they continued to vie for power - both political and financial. If you believe, like me, that while people live and die, the architecture of power, like culture, continues unabated across the generations, and that there is a separate culture of the world's elite complete with a history kept from the rest of us, then the roots of our elite lie in part with the Templars (and others like them), and they in turn manifested a blending of the Gogi and the Egyptian, the Christian and the Jewish (more specifically, Khabbala). These all had some common roots, thoroughly clouded by the manipulative edicts and disinformation attached to the two religions proper. I'll bet you an accomplished 33rd degree mason could tell you alot more about it that I can ... and that's the point.

And the proof is, those Masonic symbols which grace the Israeli Supreme Court building Quest posted.

The world is and always has been run by Imperialists - powerful people patiently amassing more power, more possessions. Jewish supporters of imperialism (zionism) buy into the Jewish homeland rational just as American pioneers and investors believed in Manifest Destiny and pushed west over the continent - no less or no more rightfully. The people pushing the cover story would be just as happy with a different rational, anything that works. It just so happens that religious overtones go a long way toward motivating one people to kill another. Meanwhile, Palestinians have as much of a clue as to why they are being persecuted as the American Indian did. And, naked imperialism is alive and well in America too ... just ask any Iraqi.

2 cents

(P.S. I didn't intend to write a history lesson when I started typing, forgive me for going on, and please take it with a grain of salt - if nothing else it offers a basis for thinking about things a little differently.)

EDIT: As per the Sefer ha-Qabbalah written about 1161 by a Spanish Historian, "king Charles" made the request for "seed" of the House of David. There was no "King Charles", except for Charles "the Hammer", who was dead by then. It could only be Charloman, who wasn't a king, or his brother Charlemagne. As far as I can tell, it was Charlemagne who sent for Makhir - but it doesn't really matter, it was someone in this family and Charlemagne showered titles and land on Makhir, making him and his descendents the rulers of Narbonne (Laguedoc).

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Jan 9 2009, 02:15 AM
Post #16

Member No.: 110

Thank you Sanders!
Empressive early morning 'history lesson' for me.
Couldn't stop reading!

@Carl
Zionism isn't the agenda
of a religeouse group. The myth of religion is USED by the Zionists (and all PTB) to
get the people in line in order to fulfill their agenda. Being a Jew is -like being a christian
or a catholic- a label for being mind-remote-controlled by our 'shepards'.

Agreed.

The only thing is -
I'm having problems digesting the comparison of Jewish versus christian or catholic sheep (let alone Islamic sheep).
If the sheep had our state of information, they would know, which herd is the chosen one...

P.S.: Interesting, how the German post war generation unwittingly sets the capital letters. - Knowing you, Carl, I guess that was done on purpose;)

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 9 2009, 02:27 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jan 6 2009, 01:54 PM) *
So, the argument that European Jews have no connection to Israel because they are Khazars, doesn't really hold water if you dig into the history.

Then again, the Bible tended to exaggerate - there were never that many Jews in Palestine. And furthermore, the Palestinians (Philistines) were/are Semites - descended from Shem ... the Khazar Jews are mostly (by blood percentage) descended from Japeth, being of the Black Sea - Caspian Sea region - there had to be some mixing of blood over those hundreds of years ... so, anti-Jewish speech should really be labeled 'anti-Japethism' - no? But all of us European-American rooted people are, as per the Bible, Japithites too, so aren't we all the same?

When you hear the word "anti-semite" spewed, know that the Palestinians are more correctly "Semites" than European based Jews. With the above moderating factors.

So to summarize, up is down, Bush's grandfather helped finance Hitler, practically everything we have been told is "spin", the Palestinians are correctly Semites, the Jews are more correctly Japethites, the Rothschilds resisted supporting Hertzel and his Zionist movement, half of the banking families who "rule the world" are not Jewish, hence, the argument that it's all a "Jewish plot" leaves much to be desired.

From a now-closed thread in Debate where I repeatedly asked for and tried to point out to an ardent Zionist the definition(s) of "Semitic",

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Semitic

Se·mit·ic (s-mtk)
adj.
1. Of or relating to the Semites or their languages or cultures.
2. Of, relating to, or constituting a subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic language group that includes Arabic, Hebrew, Amharic, and Aramaic.
n.
1. The Semitic languages.
2. Any one of the Semitic languages.
[New Latin Smiticus, from Smita, Semite, from Late Latin Sm, Shem, eponymous ancestor of the Semites, from Greek, from Hebrew m.]

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 9 2009, 02:47 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jan 8 2009, 08:42 PM) *
What blew me away and made all of that reading and posting (related to the "dragon-bloodline") worthwhile to me, was the realization that there were two distinct branches of a percieved bloodline of the ruling class, one of which passed through Egypt, the other through the Black Sea region. The former spread from Egypt into Greece and the Levant (Palestine), the later pooled around the Black Sea (the writer from whom I absorbed a lot of info calls this the "Gogi" branch, "Gogi" derives from the word "Gog" as does the name of the Caucasus country of Georgia). The Gogi branch spread north from the Caucasus, Balkans and Scythia (Scythia would later become Khazaria) and gave rise to the barbarian tribes including the Franks who were very important of course, probably the Huns too, and, the Vikings. These two (Egyptian and Gogi) branches met from time to time in history, either in battle or in marriage, and the results were always world-changing. The battle of Troy IMO being a good example of the former, the emmigration to France of Rabbi Makhir and his marriage to a Carolingian princess (Alda) an example of the later.
(P.S. I didn't intend to write a history lesson when I started typing, forgive me for going on, and please take it with a grain of salt - if nothing else it offers a basis for thinking about things a little differently.)

My sources have the very early portion of that slightly differently with your pagan "seafarers" splitting off pre-Babylon (and subsequently Egypt) when the Phoenicians left Sumeria. Sources that far back into "history" tend to be legends, Zecharia Stichin (and a couple of other controversial authors), and occultism, though.

Of course the same "grain of salt" applies, but it might be "sea salt" in this case. wink.gif

Sanders and I discussed this here a while back:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....&p=10759763

I think that Sanders' "Dragon Line" thread ended up in research [yup & wow! 7355 views]

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....showtopic=13644

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Jan 9 2009, 10:09 AM
Post #19

Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (dMole @ Jan 6 2009, 01:46 AM) *
I don't understand why so many people automatically assume Zionists are of the Jewish faith. Why do we so rarely hear about the Christian, Protestant, [Luciferian like Albert Pike], etc. Zionists?
http://www.christianzionism.org/

Hi dMole,

Yes, we should not forget them. The christian zionists are the key, not primarily the jews. Christian zionists are very dangerous rapturist fanatics with roots in masonism hijacking protestant christian churches, fundamentalists, who believe in that occult stuff derived with the out of context misinterpretations of the biblical texts into a mess of false (or selfulfilling) prophecies based in the old covenant. (It's interesting that this people who believe in this occult stuff almost never are catholics (although many are blaming it just to them) - basically it is theologically anti-catholic, because the ultimate goal is to remove the church and restore the Israel - for to pave the way to fulfill the prophecies of the old testament and of the second comming of the Christ, sometimes even second and third - beliefs, which is by major core of catholics considered being a straightforward heresy, because in scriptures is 1. nothing about the comming of the Christ before the end of times 2. absolutely nothing about restoration of Israel as the condition for the Christs comming 3. nothing about the mass conversion of the jews and 4. nothing abot a secret rapture. A "catholic zionist" is basically a contradicio in adjecto and although one would expect also the infiltration of the catholic church - its hierarchy is quite a immune system maintained with the unchangeable alogical dogmas, and to me it looks that the anti-zionism in catholic church looks to be on the increase than it would be on a way to embrace a zionism.)
In case of jews we still can see a kind of consistency in their morals, although they are the old morals of work, not morals of grace, but christian zionists are complete mess-ianistic heretics. (No, I'm not a catholic - I judge so just from apparent and fundamental inner inconsistency of their belliefs, from what I learned about.) This people are fanatics believing they can envisage end of the times, moreover believing they can pave a way to the judgment day, believing, they can secure their redemption from their sins not folowing the Jesus comandments and teachings or even lying about them, moreover offering this way of salvation to the jews - repromising them their Canaan. Ineptitude. But not just that, I personaly see in this being the hidden luciferianism - to paraphrase it - a hidden snake bringing the apple of eternal sin in form of the light of the prometheus. Ineptitude - a man can't steal the divine light - especially not if he pretends a christian belief - whose system principially denies it. I think this christian zionism is even more dangerous than the jewish zionism - which could be at least on the surface justified by a self-determination.

sorry for the rant, this fanatics fool so many people, especially in US... rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by tumetuestumefaisdubien: Jan 9 2009, 10:31 AM

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 9 2009, 02:58 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jan 8 2009, 08:42 PM) *
If you believe, like me, that while people live and die, the architecture of power, like culture, continues unabated across the generations, and that there is a separate culture of the world's elite complete with a history kept from the rest of us, then the roots of our elite lie in part with the Templars (and others like them), and they in turn manifested a blending of the Gogi and the Egyptian, the Christian and the Jewish (more specifically, Khabbala). These all had some common roots, thoroughly clouded by the manipulative edicts and disinformation attached to the two religions proper. I'll bet you an accomplished 33rd degree mason could tell you alot more about it that I can ... and that's the point.

And the proof is, those Masonic symbols which grace the Israeli Supreme Court building Quest posted.

I'll bet you he couldn't, wouldn't, AND won't. ohmy.gif There are several "rites" above that business, but the "Scottish" 30th is where TheyTM start to get really "serious," in the US at least.

What's up with all those Cheney/Shriners rumors BTW?

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th December 2019 - 03:12 PM