IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ufos In Skies Right After Wtc Attacks, By UFO's I mean Unidentified Flying Objects not alien craft

Alan H.
post Dec 19 2013, 07:55 AM
Post #21

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,508

QUOTE (MikeR @ Dec 17 2013, 09:30 AM) *
I can't quite imagine why some mystery craft doing Mach 20
becomes the centerpoint of a discussion, when far simpler
theoretical quesses can easily be imagine to explain a black
thingy darting across a computer screen at 1.257 inches per
second in real time if you see what I mean ... yet you cannot
accept impossibly-complex graphical images appearing in
multi-layer wheat stalks, laid so exquisitely that it would have
taken the known MI5 fakers months of effort to design and
even years to execute (so how the complexity appears
overnight, if not in seconds is I suggest way beyond the
hoax....)

We know the unlisted-in-Council-registers
CIA/MI5 hangout apartment the real hoaxers live at
in London Docks... and the reason the simplest of
hoaxes have been extremely actively done is obviously
because somebody high up wants you and I to think that
ALL crop circles are hoaxed ... and my question must be:
What do they not want us to find out about,
and why do they want to hide it in plain sight?

But as you must already know, this is the same sort of thing
they throw at us re 9/11 (and every other false flag they
fly in our curious faces....) ... they'll plant disinfo (e.g. a
video with a black spot doing 1.257 inches per second
for instance, so that we don't spend time looking at
the real important cock-ups.

Of which there are an amazing number in
the Shady Hoax faked videos.

Oh, one last thing.... the reason why I started realizing
crop circles is hugely interesting, important ... and the one
detail that convinces me that they're no hoax... is how
you can tell for sure what is real from what's faked

After the overpaid art students have trampled with clumsy boards,
their stem at ground level are as you can well guess, just
crop stem bent over...

On the real crop circle, EACH individual stem forms a node
at ground level, and the stem above the node has the
appearance of growing out of the SIDE of the node....

In view of the nanosecond that it took at least one crop circle
to form, that would be about the most amazing thing ever.

Or am I way too far off topic still? whistle.gif

The "mystery craft" is not a mystery, it's science! And it was never meant to be the focal point. The
"focal point' are the super-sonic craft present in the skies during the WTC attacks. I don't think all
the footage is fake. May be fake planes or holograms or who knows but the footage is real, as they
wouldn't even let this out if they thought would ever see it--but as you can see, even yourself,
some who SHOULD BE open minded, but just dismisses this proof! The Yahoo article is about a
DARPA drone that recently crashed, as in 2013! The reason I included that was to show that the
technology for these "hyper-sonic" military drones--indeed, the drones themselves--do in fact exist!
I'm saying that the objects I've pointed-out were forerunners of this same type of craft!!!

EXCUSE ME, BUT CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE? IF I'VE FOUND VISUAL PROOF OF HIGHLY
ADVANCED MILITARY CRAFT (NOW IN 3 DIFFERENT VIDEOS, THE LAST ONE--YET TO PRESENT--
CLEAR AS A BELL) PRESENT DURING THE WTC ATTACKS, WOULD THAT NOT BE RELEVANT TO
A FORUM ON 9/11?!

Here is a link to a 3rd--and very clear--video which ALSO shows military craft present during the
attack on the S. Tower. This video doesn't just show one but several of these craft! They start
appearing right behind the "jet" (or whatever it is!) but they're moving so fast many may not
them. HOWEVER, I KNOW everyone will be able to see the craft that passes between 7:38 and 7:39
as I think it may be a different, larger craft or two of the "black birds" flying in formation. I'm not
sure, but it's AMAZING that no one else has seen these yet! Okay, look for the craft slightly to right
and about 3/4 up the screen. When you hear the woman say "People were just falling to their
deaths," look for the object! Then, several more of the "black-bird" type craft pass by very quickly.
Just forward to that time, and when you see movement, pause the screen and look! Here is the link:

9/11 footage of people jumping to their death

Mike, I presented this evidence so that I can spread the word about this and get some possibly
expert feedback. I'm NOT interested in arguing with you! From now on, I'm going to ignore replies
this from you. Obviously, you don't think what I've presented is of any consequence (and that
amazes me--nothing could be more damning to the OCT except an actual confession)so why don't
you just ignore it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Dec 19 2013, 09:35 AM
Post #22

QUOTE (Alan H. @ Dec 17 2013, 09:55 AM) *
The "mystery craft" is not a mystery, it's science! And it was never meant to be the focal point. The
"focal point' are the super-sonic craft present in the skies during the WTC attacks. I don't think all
the footage is fake. May be fake planes or holograms or who knows but the footage is real, as they
wouldn't even let this out if they thought would ever see it--but as you can see, even yourself,
some who SHOULD BE open minded, but just dismisses this proof! The Yahoo article is about a
DARPA drone that recently crashed, as in 2013! The reason I included that was to show that the
technology for these "hyper-sonic" military drones--indeed, the drones themselves--do in fact exist!
I'm saying that the objects I've pointed-out were forerunners of this same type of craft!!!

EXCUSE ME, BUT CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE? IF I'VE FOUND VISUAL PROOF OF HIGHLY
ADVANCED MILITARY CRAFT (NOW IN 3 DIFFERENT VIDEOS, THE LAST ONE--YET TO PRESENT--
CLEAR AS A BELL) PRESENT DURING THE WTC ATTACKS, WOULD THAT NOT BE RELEVANT TO
A FORUM ON 9/11?!

Here is a link to a 3rd--and very clear--video which ALSO shows military craft present during the
attack on the S. Tower. This video doesn't just show one but several of these craft! They start
appearing right behind the "jet" (or whatever it is!) but they're moving so fast many may not
them. HOWEVER, I KNOW everyone will be able to see the craft that passes between 7:38 and 7:39
as I think it may be a different, larger craft or two of the "black birds" flying in formation. I'm not
sure, but it's AMAZING that no one else has seen these yet! Okay, look for the craft slightly to right
and about 3/4 up the screen. When you hear the woman say "People were just falling to their
deaths," look for the object! Then, several more of the "black-bird" type craft pass by very quickly.
Just forward to that time, and when you see movement, pause the screen and look! Here is the link:

9/11 footage of people jumping to their death

Mike, I presented this evidence so that I can spread the word about this and get some possibly
expert feedback. I'm NOT interested in arguing with you! From now on, I'm going to ignore replies
this from you. Obviously, you don't think what I've presented is of any consequence (and that
amazes me--nothing could be more damning to the OCT except an actual confession)so why don't
you just ignore it?

By the way, Mike, I moved this whole topic. And one other thing--you talk about the "black thingy"
moving across the screen at 1.27 inches per second. Um, did you pay attention to ANYTHING I
wrote? Obviously, you did get the part where I said these videos were SLOWED-DOWN, eh? Because
in the ORIGINAL video (sorry for the caps, I'm just trying to get my point across) the object moves
across the entire landscape captured on the screen in ONE SECOND. That's why it's relevant to the
story about the DARPA craft that crashed when its skin peeled off at Mach 20! This and the other
objects are moving at "hyper-sonic" speeds! That's DARPA's name for these craft, and the craft that
were present at the WTC attacks (DURING the attacks, so they're not the fighters that came later)
were, I believe, forerunners of this technology. And it's not just one video--it's 3 videos now, the
last of which CLEARLY show these military craft! Why would someone insert those into the 9/11
footage, objects so fast no one has even seen them yet?? And then why say nothing about it? No,
what I have discovered is going to turn out to be one of--if not THE--most important discoveries
concerning the truth of 9/11. NO ONE has presented a conspiracy theory saying there were "UFOs"
(alien or military) at the WTCs! Besides, how does video-fakery explain all the witnesses who saw
and heard what they thought was a jet hit the Towers? You've never explained how they accomplished
that with video-fakery! The video-fakery theory does NOT pass any critical thinking, which is what
you've got to use when dealing with so much disinfo! I can't believe someone would dismiss such
utterly compelling evidence! If you really sought the truth, you would be very excited about this!
Finally there's actual visual proof that DESTROYS the OCT! Why has no one seen it before? Because
everyone is MIS_DIRECTED by watching the plane and the towers, and because these objects are
moving so damn fast! But I found them! But now, disinfo agents have sold people like you on this
"video-fakery" disinfo! WHY? It's obvious now! It's so that when people like me do start seeing
these military craft, people like you will dismiss them because they believe all the video is fake!
There are other ways to accomplish the seemingly impossible that are actually simpler--yet also of
higher-tech--than video-fakery. The planes could've been holograms projected around another object,
like a missile! Or they could've just been remotely piloted, beefed-up 767s, and the combination of
reinforced plane flying at such a speed caused the plane to be able to fly into that Tower in a
way an ordinary jet couldn't have. Haven't you ever seen straw or paper that's stuck into a damn
tree because a tornado propelled it so fast, it doesn't matter that it's made of a fragile material. Or
do you not believe in tornadoes, like some people I've heard of who think tornadoes are a product
of HAARP? See, I don't subscribe to most conspiracy theories. I think most of them really are just
hoaxes or craziness. But I do believe that a military with a budget of almost a trillion dollars a year
can generate all kinds of very advanced technology capable of fooling most people.

I've seen no evidence to make me believe crop-circles are anything but a hoax. However, I am
open-minded enough that if you showed me a video of a crop circle forming in one second--and
without any "glitches" (like in real video-fakery) or even just forming on its own, I would change
my mind. But that burden of proof is on you. I've just presented incredible evidence, and you've
acted like it's nothing.

One final time. This is not a video I slowed down. Just watch it between 7:37 & 7:39. Look for the
military craft, which is NOT just a splotch here--you can see it CLEARLY--to appear right after the
woman says "people were just jumping to their deaths" and around the end of her sentence, the
craft passes overhead. Actually, it's two of "black-birds" flying end-to-end I believe. After that
military aircraft passes, several more of the black drones pass overhead at a higher altitude, very
quickly. There are actually even more crafts in this video, but they may be too quick for you to
catch. The first ones are right behind the "plane" and slightly below where it's flying, and they are
really moving. That happens between 7:29 and 7:30, but just look for the big one. Try opening
your mind to the possibility what you're seeing is real, for there would be NO REASON to insert
such craft into this footage and then say nothing about it. Obviously, I didn't do it because the
objects are all in the original videos, like this one:

9/11 footage

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Dec 23 2013, 10:16 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 6,710

QUOTE (Alan H. @ Dec 20 2013, 01:35 AM) *
But that burden of proof is on you. I've just presented incredible evidence, and you've
acted like it's nothing.

Hey, Alan H ... I'm happy to let others pick up the thread .... I don't for one minute dispute
DARPA's dreadful deeds, nor its futile attempts at military superiority...
and you won't lose a red cent if you bet on my knowing nothing about any Mach X airplane...
nor am I denying high-velocity airplanes weren't flying that day in that airspace...maybe they
were, and by all means keep checking the vids for evidence....

It's my problem and nobody else's if I fail to imagine what connection such aircraft could
possibly have with the demolition of the 3 Twin Towers...

Dr Judy sez a DEW did the damage.... but she'd be the first to add that it's not for
9/11 Truth Researchers to discover anything about the DEW. I'd add
The military aren't going to be revealing intelligence on ANY airplanes
involved or not involved in 9/11...

So if you do manage to identify the Mach 20 drone, what do you do with the info?

At present an unidentified airplane might well have overshot the Scene of the Crime of the
Century. Did we slow the replay down enough to show us what it shot?

The far more significant question remains: why didn't we see fighter jets interacting
with up to 4 Boeings way below Mach One?

Over the last 12 years, many astute kite-watchers have uncovered ample evidence that
the number of real passenger-service Boeings involved in 9/11 was actually ZERO,
which might explain why we saw no fighter jets checking for targets to guide or shoot down...

I would agree with you if you said that hunting for a Mach 20 DARPA drone around Manhattan
was one whole lot more on-topic than checking for crop circles abroad :-)
If and only if evidence without any proof you'd accept is of any interest, I found
compelling evidence on the EnigmaTV videos by Christopher Everard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8_hPbPHomU

Chris's distinction is being sufficiently impressed with what he's learned on the abstruse
topic that he's growing a 20-acre wheatfield specially planted without the usual tractor lines ...
planted as a research tool to investigate a curious phenomenon

No big deal if it doesn't interest an aviator.... or anybody else
|http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/style_emoticons/default/pilotfly.gif

+Quote Post
Alan H.
post Dec 23 2013, 10:49 AM
Post #24

QUOTE (MikeR @ Dec 21 2013, 12:16 PM) *
Hey, Alan H ... I'm happy to let others pick up the thread .... I don't for one minute dispute
DARPA's dreadful deeds, nor its futile attempts at military superiority...
and you won't lose a red cent if you bet on my knowing nothing about any Mach X airplane...
nor am I denying high-velocity airplanes weren't flying that day in that airspace...maybe they
were, and by all means keep checking the vids for evidence....

It's my problem and nobody else's if I fail to imagine what connection such aircraft could
possibly have with the demolition of the 3 Twin Towers...

Dr Judy sez a DEW did the damage.... but she'd be the first to add that it's not for
9/11 Truth Researchers to discover anything about the DEW. I'd add
The military aren't going to be revealing intelligence on ANY airplanes
involved or not involved in 9/11...

So if you do manage to identify the Mach 20 drone, what do you do with the info?

At present an unidentified airplane might well have overshot the Scene of the Crime of the
Century. Did we slow the replay down enough to show us what it shot?

The far more significant question remains: why didn't we see fighter jets interacting
with up to 4 Boeings way below Mach One?

Over the last 12 years, many astute kite-watchers have uncovered ample evidence that
the number of real passenger-service Boeings involved in 9/11 was actually ZERO,
which might explain why we saw no fighter jets checking for targets to guide or shoot down...

I would agree with you if you said that hunting for a Mach 20 DARPA drone around Manhattan
was one whole lot more on-topic than checking for crop circles abroad :-)
If and only if evidence without any proof you'd accept is of any interest, I found
compelling evidence on the EnigmaTV videos by Christopher Everard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8_hPbPHomU

Chris's distinction is being sufficiently impressed with what he's learned on the abstruse
topic that he's growing a 20-acre wheatfield specially planted without the usual tractor lines ...
planted as a research tool to investigate a curious phenomenon

No big deal if it doesn't interest an aviator.... or anybody else
|http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/style_emoticons/default/pilotfly.gif

Hi, Mike! Hey, it's no problem! Like I said, we don't have to agree on everything. I was just getting
a little tired from lack of sleep & everything. You have a very nice disposition. And I will check out
the evidence you've posted above as soon as I get time. It's good to hear from you.

BTW, just so you know, I don't think the drone-birds (and it turns-out that's exactly what they are)
were doing Mach 20--I just brought-up the DARPA craft to show that we have this kind of tech
unclassified, imagine what's secret! I think many of these "dark-bird" drones are doing super
or hypersonic speeds because some cross the entire screen in 1 second and are almost too fast
to see at full speed, so I think it's possible some could be going as fast as Mach 10, but that's just
an educated, but not professional, guestimate. I will soon be putting up a compilation of different
footage showing these super-sonic bird drones.
It's incredible technology--except for their size & speed, there's no other way to distinguish,
at least not from a distance, that they're not real birds. They're designed to look & fly exactly like
birds.
It turns out they now have unclassified versions of other bird-drones that look very similar to
the 9/11 craft, but are smaller--closer to the size of a real bird--and no where near as fast as
these things. If you're interested just look up "bird-drones."
Even with these things looking so much like birds, people claiming that's all they
are is very frustrating, as anyone should know a bird can't fly anywhere even close to the slowest
speeds of these things, or be that big, which I estimate to be about the size of an F-18 Hornet.

BTW, I do agree w/your questions/points about where was NORAD/NEADS, why was the FAA hi-
jack coordinator on vacation, and had assigned no replacement, etc. They have such advanced
tech it's really hard to say how they did what. But I absolutely do not believe in the video-fakery
theory and may take the time to be my best to prove to as many as I can why this is a primitive
tech and idea, but also something that would be very hard to do because of the huge & unknown
number of people they had to know would film this. If they didn't get every single piece of footage,
anyone smart enough to tell they'd shot something different than what was being shown on TV
would just hold onto that footage until the right moment and then give it Wikileaks. And video-
fakery explains none of the eyewitness evidence, and there was a lot of that. I think it's much
more likely that it was some kind of missile projecting a plane hologram around it, or just a
beefed-up, switched-out drone. I did notice, though, in my slow footage, that the plane starts to
look pretty weird right before it enters--almost looks like it's bending, and one wing seems to
partially disappear. So it was all a big magic trick, I believe that--and it involved these
super-sonic military bird drones. I'm not saying no video fakery was used anywhere or on anything
that day, but I'm personally certain that's not how they pulled this off. The only video fakery I
know took place for sure was for frame 23 from the Pentagon surveillance camera, as professionals
studied it and found the two frames, which were synched on site by a computer system, from the
two synched security cameras, did not match.

I need to catch up with other people here & post my newest clips, etc. I've just been busy. Take
care, Mike, talk to you later. Hope you have a nice Xmas & New Year. Peace, bro.

This post has been edited by Alan H.: Dec 23 2013, 11:15 AM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2019 - 09:11 AM