IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Could This Be Explosive Nanothermite

9/11 Justice Now
post Oct 4 2010, 03:22 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,289

Hello there i found a video which you may all want to see it is a video released as a result of a lawsuit against NIST
it is a video of about one of 65000 abtained by NIST in the first torrent release which is 83.9GB in size and this is just
the tip of the iceberg the video is shot lower down on the wtc south tower as some form of molten material pours and
leaks out of the corner of the south tower as the molten material falls it breaks apart into smaller flakes chunks but
as this video shows it does what i think no one could have ever predicted it explodes as part of it is falling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe7Td_MrRlA...player_embedded

We now know 2 facts about the molten material seen pouring out of the corner of the south tower

1.) We know it is molten but we dont know what it is it could be anything.

2.) It explodes.

Fact number 2 now begs the question is this explosive nanothermite? If it is not explosive nanothermite what is it
and why is it exploding? It looks like professor steven jones could be right after all i would like to see the debunkers
de bunk this one.

The simple fact that it explodes makes an even stronger case for explosive nanothermite does it not? The time is coming
for a new investigation the evidence is mounting, it is time to demand a new investigation, it is time those responsible for
this event where bought to justice.

Once irrefutable proofs of their crimes are bought to light they will no longer be able to deny the charges bought against them
and they will be executed for their crimes and the whole world will finally know who the real terrorists really are no not 19 arabs
in a cave, the evidence is clearer than ever that what we where given is a farce the evidence is becoming clearer that nanothermite
was used i think this video just about closes the debate and seals the deal no more arguing about was there nanothermite or was there
not dont you agree?

Do you agree that this could be it clear evidence of explosive nanothermite? The possibilities are very narrow on this one
what do you think it explosive nanothermite or not? Please tell me what you think it is and why you agree or disagree with me
whatever it is explosive nanothermite or not the simple fact is it is indeed very suspicious wouldnt you agree?

Cheers i look forward to you responses take care friends.

whistle.gif whistle.gif whistle.gif

This post has been edited by 9/11 Justice Now: Oct 4 2010, 03:24 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
9/11 Justice Now
post Oct 4 2010, 03:33 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 3,289

Listen to the two video's does anythone notice a similarity in the sounds i think they sound very similar dont you?

Linear Thermite Cutting Charges

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn-MCCZ3O1M

9/11: NIST FOIA Release - Report from Ground Zero clip34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe7Td_MrRlA...player_embedded

It there anyway to accuratly compare the two sounds it is a bit hard to compare when one
is in a very open environment and two is in a very enclosed space.

Very very suspicious indeed

whistle.gif whistle.gif whistle.gif

This post has been edited by 9/11 Justice Now: Oct 4 2010, 03:35 AM

+Quote Post
BarryWilliamsmb
post Oct 4 2010, 03:52 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 2,278

To me it appears like a mass of molten metal hitting the exterior and breaking into a shower.

Never-the-less, that is a pile of molten material and it would be interesting to be able to approximately determine the volume of material seen flowing the length of the towers.

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Oct 4 2010, 07:33 AM
Post #4

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

That clip is not conclusive that there was an explosion. It could have been a splash when the liquid glob was blown by wind into the side of the building.

Further, if you are familiar with the nano thermite paper, Jones indicate that the red gray chips ignited when the temps reached 400C. We could presume that the falling globs of liquid were cooling rather than heating and so it is counter intuitive to what what Jones found.

Further we know very little about how nano thermite behaves, how it would or could have been used. We dont' even have a reliable understanding of how much there was. The findings were based on 4 samples which were taken at 300', 700' 750' and over a 100' from the site. We don't even know which buildings the red gray chips came from as the samples were all collected after the collapse of all three towers.

The red gray chips are troubling but they raise more questions then they answer and Harrit told me last month that he has no idea of how nano thermite could be used to destroy the towers.

One might also want to ask why would one corner in one tower at the 80th floor show this melting. What was special about this corner and did it have anything to do with the destruction (controlled demolition) of WTC 2 which seemed to collapse by tilting to the SE?

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Oct 4 2010, 04:24 PM
Post #5

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Welcome to the forum Justice Now, and thanks for the new video material.

As for the rule of law and justice in the american society today, don't hold your breath.

Consider this: President Bush admitted to Congress and the nation that he had violated the US statutes regarding torture. He admitted that he had violated the FISA statute. Open admissions in front of God and Everybody.

What became of it? Nothing at all. Senator Obama and the Complicit Congress CHANGED the FISA statute, and granted immunity to those telecom corporations that did the dirty work for the government.

Torture is our national pastime, and the cops taze old people and young people, and other people get a big kick out of watching.

So, good luck on the new investigation.

+Quote Post
Christophera
post Oct 7 2010, 03:57 PM
Post #6

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,482

QUOTE (SanderO @ Oct 2 2010, 10:33 AM) *
Further we know very little about how nano thermite behaves, how it would or could have been used.

Harrit told me last month that he has no idea of how nano thermite could be used to destroy the towers.

QUOTE (amazed! @ Oct 2 2010, 07:24 PM) *
So, good luck on the new investigation.

Yes, nano thermite is a mystery. Even more of a mystery is how it could be elevated to such a level of discussion, or confidence in it being a legitmate element of discussion.

Not one paper gives any idea of what kind of velocity and pressure is supposedly generates, including that of Harrit which is not included here.

High explosives generate pressure without containment they move so fast. The video shows an explosion, but not high explosives. I see only thermite working and the explosion is on a pyrotechnical level.

http://algoxy.com/psych/images2/Making_Super_Thermite.pdf

http://algoxy.com/psych/images2/SolGelPyroLLNL2002.pdf

http://algoxy.com/psych/images2/thermite report.pdf

Indianhead navel research sent this letter to answer inquiry.
http://algoxy.com/psych/images/dept.navy.indianhead.jpg

I think we are seeing that Harrit feels that his research is being used for misinformation so he minimally distances himself from demolition claims without stinging those that used him, bringing him notariety.

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Oct 7 2010, 05:49 PM
Post #7

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

Harrit was not distancing himself at the 9/11 event recently held in NYC where he was the final speaker of the technical panel which included Crockett Grabbe, Kevin Ryan, RIchard Gage and Harrit.

Grabbe's presentation was pathetic and I was shocked that he was chosen to present technical "evidence" related to the destruction of the WTC. He made many factual mis statements and many bizarre one such as pointing to a bit on debris cloud top in a still photo and claiming it was traveling at over 1,000 miles an hour!

Kevin Ryan's presentation was lackluster and he revealed nothing technical about the destruction but he did point out the inconsistencies in the official account. Gage did his usual BFT presentation including some factual errors about the 4-12" thickness of the dust and the 70 mph speed and distance of ejected columns. Several of the recently released vids show the dust not deeper than an inch or two right next to bldg 7.

And finally Harrit came and did a verbal presentation of his nano thermite paper and the red/gray chips. He didn't explain how nano thermite could be used to do what we saw, only that it is a high tech, energetic and military grade product which can be designed to do all sorts of things. He paid hommage to Gage, Jones and so forth so he was not distancing himself from their work or their mission and I suspect he was perfectly happy to be guy who is associated with this discovery.

Neither NIST nor the AE911T really explains the collapse of the twins. NIST came up with some bogus science about sagging trusses but never explained the collapse. AE911T simply claims that the destruction has plenty of signs of a CD so they see the entire thing as CD including exploding and pulverizing itself in "mid air".

We are still in a fog of confusion about what happened. NIST spewed facts and bogus science and then held back evidence. Hardly anyone is looking closely at the structure and how to collapse it. Yet everyone is screaming LIHOP and MIHOP which is likely true, but the dots are there yet to connect.

Maybe we'll learn some more with this recent data dump.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2019 - 04:03 AM