IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot Buap, BUAP was installed on 777s and is being ignored-Why?

karenvista
post Apr 1 2014, 09:09 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 6,014

This was shown only once on CNN as far as I could tell. I'm surprised they actually have it in their archives. Boeing secured the patent on this in 2006 according to Homeland Security and started installing them in their aircraft in 2007 and said that all their aircraft would have this system installed by 2009. See their comment and the entire article below:

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/wo...-pilot.cnn.html

"Not only is it “uninterruptible” — so that even a tortured pilot cannot turn it off — but it can be activated remotely via radio or satellite by government agencies."

http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com/bo...utopilot-system

CNN said that they asked Boeing for more information but got no reply. Now they have dropped it.

There are FAA documents that prove that this is real:

"The integrated network configurations in the Boeing Model 777-200 (the model of MH370,) -300, and -300ER series airplanes may enable increased connectivity with external network sources and will have more interconnected networks and systems, such as passenger entertainment and information services than previous airplane models. This may enable the exploitation of network security vulnerabilities and increased risks potentially resulting in unsafe conditions for the airplanes and occupants. This potential exploitation of security vulnerabilities may result in intentional or unintentional destruction, disruption, degradation, or exploitation of data and systems critical to the safety and maintenance of the airplane. The existing regulations and guidance material did not anticipate these types of system architectures."

https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/20...ectronic-system

Don't be surprised if some of these links are taken down. I have come across many that are "no longer available."

What does it tell us that this is not being reported on by all media?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Apr 1 2014, 09:42 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (karenvista @ Apr 1 2014, 08:09 PM) *
This was shown only once on CNN as far as I could tell. I'm surprised they actually have it in their archives. Boeing secured the patent on this in 2006 according to Homeland Security and started installing them in their aircraft in 2007 and said that all their aircraft would have this system installed by 2009. See their comment and the entire article below:

"Not only is it “uninterruptible” — so that even a tortured pilot cannot turn it off — but it can be activated remotely via radio or satellite by government agencies."

For the past 35 years, there has been the capability to fly the aircraft hands-free all the way to touchdown. In CAT III weather, L-1011, and DC-10 aircraft were flown CATEGORY III approaches to touchdown and taxied to the ramp. I have no idea HOW this technology was used other than the actual results. But, there you have it. This is old technology. This article made me think someone wants us to believe otherwise. I worked in DAY tower when it was new!

CNN said that they asked Boeing for more information but got no reply. Now they have dropped it.

"The integrated network configurations in the Boeing Model 777-200 (the model of MH370,) -300, and -300ER series airplanes may enable increased connectivity with external network sources and will have more interconnected networks and systems, such as passenger entertainment and information services than previous airplane models. This may enable the exploitation of network security vulnerabilities and increased risks potentially resulting in unsafe conditions for the airplanes and occupants. This potential exploitation of security vulnerabilities may result in intentional or unintentional destruction, disruption, degradation, or exploitation of data and systems critical to the safety and maintenance of the airplane. The existing regulations and guidance material did not anticipate these types of system architectures."

Don't be surprised if some of these links are taken down. I have come across many that are "no longer available."

+Quote Post
wxman
post Apr 2 2014, 01:06 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,282

QUOTE (karenvista @ Apr 1 2014, 07:09 PM) *

+Quote Post
wxman
post Apr 2 2014, 01:14 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 6,282

QUOTE (karenvista @ Apr 1 2014, 07:09 PM) *

I have said this over and over from day 1. Why does the MSM always refuse to include this capability every time they list the possibilities of taking control of the aircraft. BTW..between the routine operations of intel at Diego Garcia and the activities of the spook factory in ozland...no way the location of this plane is not known.

+Quote Post
karenvista
post Apr 2 2014, 03:40 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 6,014

QUOTE (wxman @ Apr 1 2014, 11:14 PM) *
I have said this over and over from day 1. Why does the MSM always refuse to include this capability every time they list the possibilities of taking control of the aircraft. BTW..between the routine operations of intel at Diego Garcia and the activities of the spook factory in ozland...no way the location of this plane is not known.

Ozland, you're talking about Pine Gap, the most sophisticated U.S. Intelligence site in the world? It is a U.S. operated site and Australians aren't allowed into secure areas. U.S. personnel consider it the supreme intel privilege to get posted to Pine Gap. They are not allowed outside the base, They shop directly from the U.S. and everything they want is brought in weekly on air transports from home landing at Alice Springs, 14 miles away. Pine Gap seems to be a super Area 51 with an illegal nuclear reactor providing power to the facility that has twelve lower levels in three rings stretching miles underground and an 20K ft. underground Tesla communications low frequency antenna which is apparently used for secret experiments supposedly related to Nicola Tesla's resonance theories as well as low frequency communications throughout the world.. Talk about spooky stuff. Yes, they can track anything going on in the entire region we are talking about and Pine Gap's communication systems are the most sophisticated available utilising satellites, micro wave, low frequency and their own dedicated cable to the USA. Also they are directly connected to other U.S. bases in Australia, Nurrunga, North West Cape, Geraldton, our secret base in Antarctica and also the Australian Defence Signals Directorate in Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, all CIA and NSA stations, ASIO, SIS and perhaps one of the most interesting secret departments of all, the Australian Defence Science and Technology Organisation which deals with UFO's and crash retrievals.

We started building these in the 60-70s and the Australian Prime Minister, Whitlam had the odd idea that the government should know what was going on in their country. When he found out the construction was directed by the CIA (we even flew in all our own construction crews) he demanded answers, so we and the Aussie intel services overthrew his government and got someone more amenable to our plans.

I don't think we would have landed MH370 there because I don't see appropriate landing strips and hangars and it has been viewed by civilians several time when very spooky things were going on so it wouldn't be as likely to be witness-free as Diego Garcia, but they would definitely be likely to be tracking all activity from the U.S. run Australian bases like Pine Gap.

An interesting (and really "X-Files") site about Pine Gap is:

http://www.2012.com.au/Pine_Gap,other_bases.html

I've thought MH370 was at Diego Garcia for weeks. There are many witnesses in Kota Bharu, Malaysia talking about a low flyng jumbo jet over their fishing boat at 1:30 AM and people in the Maldives who saw and heard a low flying large jet going over at extremely low altitude at about 6:20AM giving it the right amount of time to arrive at Diego Garcia by the last ping around 8:10AM. The media and authorities just said that they were discounting any eyewitnesses (no reason given.) A CNN viewer even asked why Diego Garcia wouldn't be tracking the plane with its sophisticated "over the horizon" radar and satellite downlinks and Mary Schiavo (ex-NTSB) couldn't say why they wouldn't see it since they have the capability and responsibility for intelligence gathering in that part of the world. Nothing can happen that they don't see, including mid-air or ground explosions through heat-tracking systems.

Consider also that they have two 12,000 ft. runways, numerous massive hangars and all personnel are military secure. The original inhabitants were deported from the island before we took it over because we required that only military and authorized personnel be allowed there. (We even gassed their dogs and cats so they couldn't spill secrets.) No one there would say they saw the plane as they would at other airports where non-intel types would be possible witnesses. We also renditioned and held supposed GWOT "suspects" there for interrogation.

The witnesses, the timeline and the Boeing and government documentation should be enough to cause any real "journalist" to investigate, but it doesn't look like that will happen unless people raise a big stink about it. I am hearing some media say that people keep mentioning Diego Garcia more and more. That's great but this information needs to be added to it so that the entire narrative makes more sense.

We also have to find out what the motive was/is and have some documentation or confirmation on that. This is another 9/11 but with just one plane. It's is a precursor to something big. I hope we can solve this and stop it before it tightens the noose around everyones' necks even more.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 09:43 AM