IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
whats up LC crew

mo fiya
post Oct 17 2006, 08:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 104

just noticed that LC is down and everyone hates Dylan. wow.

also, something happened with sanders...anyone know anything about that? i haven't been there for a few days so i'm not up on whats going on. what did sanders do?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Method
post Oct 17 2006, 10:20 PM
Post #2

..with liberty and justice for all.

Member No.: 65

cheers.gif

+Quote Post
Slick
post Oct 18 2006, 08:03 PM
Post #3

Life Is A Paradox

Member No.: 31

Hey mo fiya smile.gif

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Oct 19 2006, 05:55 PM
Post #4

so whats really keeping this from happening here too?

come on guys...

we're all pretty much fu*ked. i mean, we can legally be snatched up from our houses at any moment, taken to a secret location, and tortured endlessly for being terrorists...and the world would be told that we were working with al-qaeda.

as far as im concerned, there's nowhere we can hide, and there's nothing we can do about it.

our only hope at this point is people waking up and taking control as a population.

FAT f*cking CHANCE. they're already waking up left and right and saying oh well, so what, what can i do about it besides talk about it on internet message boards and argue with people i will never meet.

we're fu*ked.

bush wins.

This post has been edited by mo fiya: Oct 19 2006, 05:58 PM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 19 2006, 06:53 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

No, Mofiya, happily, you are wrong. We are here. They are much weaker than we give them credit for. They have only the office. We have the numbers. They are dozens, we are millions. MILLIONS. And we are on the side of right - and they know it, deep down. Don't back down. American presidents and Congressmen fought off the bastards for over a hundred years during the 19th centrury, successfully. They are just idiot people with money. WE ARE AMERICA, WE REPRESENT FREEDOM AND LIBERTY.

We will win. WE WILL WIN

+Quote Post
MichaelMR
post Oct 19 2006, 07:04 PM
Post #6

Veteran

Member No.: 46

It's simple really. A couple of admins/mods got treated like sh*t for doing their jobs. They got suspended and/or banned for having the LCF's best interests in mind. Dylan turns into a pussy once someone calls him and complains. Does absolutely nothing in terms of administrative work other than ban people who disagree with him and overrides just decisions that have been made by the staff for his “friends.” Like Killtown, Russell Pickering, et all.

Who suspends SANDERS? I mean, the guy is practically the nicest person over at that forum. What he did was issue a ban on RP after a LONG discussion on that troll. He got a reply from Dylan saying “don’t f*ck with me, sanders.” RP was then let back into the forum, Sanders was suspended and de-admin’d. He also did it to HotDogBun. Absolutely no discussion with either of them. That’s when everyone packed their sh*t up and left.

It’s disrespect to the highest degree. That’s basically it, Mo.

Welcome to the forum.

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Oct 19 2006, 08:21 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Sanders @ Oct 19 2006, 06:53 PM)
No, Mofiya, happily, you are wrong. We are here. They are much weaker than we give them credit for. They have only the office. We have the numbers. They are dozens, we are millions. MILLIONS. And we are on the side of right - and they know it, deep down. Don't back down. American presidents and Congressmen fought off the bastards for over a hundred years during the 19th centrury, successfully. They are just idiot people with money. WE ARE AMERICA, WE REPRESENT FREEDOM AND LIBERTY.

We will win. WE WILL WIN

sanders, theres MILLIONS of us, but how many actually care enough to help?

THOUSANDS? that might as well be 0.

they know that probably a billion or more people around the world know whats up, and they smirk in our faces everyday through the media, and everything else that comes out of that f*cking television.

exactly HOW do we win?

+Quote Post
Cary
post Oct 19 2006, 08:49 PM
Post #8

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Well, I finally got permission to post in the Welcome Forum. LOL Permission glitch. No big deal.

Great to see you here Mo Fiya.

I think the numbers of those willing to do something are into the millions here. We just need some coordinated effort to get people off their ass and out into the streets in an effective way.

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Oct 19 2006, 09:17 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Cary @ Oct 19 2006, 08:49 PM)
Well, I finally got permission to post in the Welcome Forum.  LOL  Permission glitch.  No big deal.

Great to see you here Mo Fiya.

I think the numbers of those willing to do something are into the millions here.  We just need some coordinated effort to get people off their ass and out into the streets in an effective way.

come on Cary. think about that for a minute...

i'm in no way a defeatist, although maybe it might seem like it right now, but how can you see people in the MILLIONS right now getting off their ass to do something? you know damn right well that if and when THAT finally happens, it will have been too late...like after they realize that our government just provoked a world wide nuclear war without justification, or maybe their false-flag attack appears too sketchy and people catch on...at that point it is too late. these assholes tied up all the loose ends they needed to to make sure their asses were covered in every possible way. the time for MILLIONS of people to have gathered together and done something has came and went. our instinct of survival is what keeps us hoping for the best, but the last and only option we have is our military staging a coup.

i really think that the only way for this to be stopped is for some of the very top military brass to get cold feet and have second thoughts about contributing to what they KNOW will be the end of the world, and i guess secretly meeting together and planning a coup. we need military strength to roll up to washington and take back this country.

its the only way. and everyone in here knows it in the back of their mind.

hopefully that is our destiny, because i have just about lost hope in humanity.

im sure a new season of American Idol is coming up, so good luck getting mass public participation in helping to stop the NWO.

EDIT: this all being said though, please don't let any of what i am personally saying to be an indication from me that anyone should stop doing whatever it is they are doing to help spread the word. i have just personally come to the conclusion that it is just not enough. the perps have definitely shown that our actions the last 5 years, and especially this past year, do not scare them one bit. or at least, if they DID scare them, this latest Bill that just got passed has them breathing easy.

This post has been edited by mo fiya: Oct 19 2006, 09:21 PM

+Quote Post
Guinan
post Oct 19 2006, 10:36 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 72

QUOTE (mo fiya @ Oct 20 2006, 02:17 AM)
i'm in no way a defeatist, although maybe it might seem like it right now, but how can you see people in the MILLIONS right now getting off their ass to do something?  you know damn right well that if and when THAT finally happens, it will have been too late...like after they realize that our government just provoked a world wide nuclear war without justification, or maybe their false-flag attack appears too sketchy and people catch on...at that point it is too late.  these assholes tied up all the loose ends they needed to to make sure their asses were covered in every possible way.  the time for MILLIONS of people to have gathered together and done something has came and went.  our instinct of survival is what keeps us hoping for the best, but the last and only option we have is our military staging a coup. 

i really think that the only way for this to be stopped is for some of the very top military brass to get cold feet and have second thoughts about contributing to what they KNOW will be the end of the world, and i guess secretly meeting together and planning a coup.  we need military strength to roll up to washington and take back this country.

its the only way. and everyone in here knows it in the back of their mind.

hopefully that is our destiny, because i have just about lost hope in humanity.

im sure a new season of American Idol is coming up, so good luck getting mass public participation in helping to stop the NWO.

EDIT:  this all being said though, please don't let any of what i am personally saying to be an indication from me that anyone should stop doing whatever it is they are doing to help spread the word.  i have just personally come to the conclusion that it is just not enough.  the perps have definitely shown that our actions the last 5 years, and especially this past year, do not scare them one bit.  or at least, if they DID scare them, this latest Bill that just got passed has them breathing easy.

Hi Mo !!

Good to see you here, but where the heck is that brilliant avatar of yours????

Now just settle down... take a deep breath, count to ten and then take the weekend off. Go do something nice, peacefull and oldfashioned this weekend and make believe all of this never happened. Then next week, come back with a vengance!

You have obviously been at this for a long long time and I do understand where you are coming from. America is a very very big country, the latest count is 300.000.000 people. Over half of them agree that the administration is not telling the truth about 9-11, that is over 150.000.000 people !!! Geezzz... that's 10 x the total population of Holland !!! Of course not all of them will 'rise to the occasion' at first, if we're lucky 10% of them will come to some sort of action, in any case that's still 15 million people!! Don't dispair - the odds have never been this good ! Just look at all the foreigners we had on the LCF, without the internet that would have been unthinkable. As long as we have the internet we can get the word out, share and distribute information and make a bloody big FIST !!

Take it easy for a while and recuperate - WE NEED YOU HERE !!!

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 19 2006, 11:21 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

MichealMR, I can't tell you how good it feels to have you back me up.

And guess what - I don't want anyone to talk about it anymore. I don't want the story retold, I don't want to bad mouth Dylan, etc. etc. - I just wanta move on ....

Thanks for backing me up. Let's move on - I'm not angry, I'm really not. He's got his forum, we've got a place to go to, it all worked out fine.

Thanks,, MMR
thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
MichaelMR
post Oct 20 2006, 02:02 AM
Post #12

Veteran

Member No.: 46

QUOTE (Sanders @ Oct 20 2006, 03:21 AM)
MichealMR, I can't tell you how good it feels to have you back me up.

And guess what - I don't want anyone to talk about it anymore. I don't want the story retold, I don't want to bad mouth Dylan, etc. etc. - I just wanta move on ....

Thanks for backing me up. Let's move on - I'm not angry, I'm really not. He's got his forum, we've got a place to go to, it all worked out fine.

Thanks,, MMR
thumbsup.gif

Agreed and done, pal. cheers.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2019 - 01:15 PM