IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
9/11: John Lear - Disinformation? Cia Operative?

rob balsamo
post Aug 28 2009, 11:07 PM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Trap,

I havent read your full reply.

With that said, do you feel i should boot Lear out of our organization? And if so, how much aeronautical experience do you have to justify such a judgment?

Further, why is it that no one core member of our organization have a problem with Lear? Matter of fact, every one of them hold high respect for the man. I know this personally as i have spoken to each one personally.

Again, Lear has told me if he becomes a liability to our organization, to boot his ass out. Why do you think i havent?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tezzajw
post Aug 29 2009, 01:10 AM
Post #22

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 4,213

QUOTE (Trapster @ Aug 29 2009, 12:55 PM) *
A person who might have some of his own 'unfounded theories' outside the movement that might be used to discredit the entire group?

I don't understand your take on this, trapster.

John Lear does not represent the entire 'Truth Movement'.

As far as I know, John Lear represents John Lear and he does it quite well.

You can speculate all that you like but you're going against what has been directly denied in the interview.

+Quote Post
painter
post Aug 29 2009, 02:49 AM
Post #23

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (Trapster @ Aug 28 2009, 07:55 PM) *
(Personally, I hope that some of what Lear says about that subject is true, it'd be fun to talk to an alien one day, ask him how his civilization coped with the challenges we face here on Earth)

Well, as a visitor to this god forsaken planet myself, I can tell you the alien would laugh at your question because it seems to assume that all or most other 'civilizations' evolved through the same set of challenges that human beings have created for themselves. That is hardly the case, I can assure you. One of the reasons so many of us are here watching is because, like Shakespeare's 'little green man', Puck, we simply find it difficult to believe what fools these mortals be. It's damn hilarious! Most intelligent galactic species are not so S T U P I D to ever get anywhere near the kind of impasse humanity has created for itself. Human beings are truly some of the most gullible beings with pretensions to intelligence and consciousness that anyone in the galaxy has ever seen. To many of us, the whole human predicament is a sort of bizarre, sad joke. You really have no idea what you're capable of at your best. At your worst, you are some of the most foul creatures to ever climb out of the slime. Unbelievably crude. And you guys have all these "lizzy" phobias where, for me, I look at you primates and go -- EYYUCK! The stench alone is unbearable!

<snip>I simply caution any professional group to be weary of any 'appearance' of 'crazy theories'. As we know, perception is reality.
Is it now. See that is the kind of thing a human being who thinks he's smart would say. No, no, no, no. "Perception" is NOT "reality". Don't get me wrong, I understand fully what you're saying. But what you're saying confuses the issue rather than clarifying it. "Perception" is what I call "the self/world matrix". Reality is something completely different: Knowable but inconceivable and largely beyond the range of the senses allowed within the frame of our self/world matrix. (In other words, by human standards, 'non ordinary' sensibilities.)

SOoooo... you don't want 9/11 Truth to be made fun of by some suited ignoramuses whose sole raison d'Ítre is to perpetuate mass hypnosis, eh? Wouldn't it make a whole lot more sense for all of us who know better to just get to the point where we laugh these corporate ass clowns off the stage?? They blather on and on and on and on about everything but the most important things we need to know. Why is anyone even paying attention to them, that's what I want to know. I mean, we all know their real job is to keep us consuming bull sh*t -- and I, for one, stopped buying it long ago. And, you know what, I'm not the only one. True, I may be a rare fish in a sea of bleating sheep but I'd be willing to bet there are more people who believe in UFOs right now (whatever their truth may be) than believe 9/11 was an inside job. There are hundreds of billions of people all over this planet that believe all kinds of crazy sh*t I think is utterly insane. Whether or not they believe the truth of 9/11 depends upon them, not me, not John Lear, and not some toothily groomed manikin with a wig and an American flag lapel pin surrounded by brand-named super graphics.

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Aug 29 2009, 09:09 PM
Post #24

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

Hi Trapster and Painter!

(Personally, I hope that some of what Lear says about that subject is true, it'd be fun to talk to an alien one day, ask him how his civilization coped with the challenges we face here on Earth)

Well, as a visitor to this god forsaken planet myself, I can tell you the alien would laugh at your question because it seems to assume that all or most other 'civilizations' evolved through the same set of challenges that human beings have created for themselves.Most intelligent galactic species are not so S T U P I D to ever get anywhere near the kind of impasse humanity has created for itself. Human beings are truly some of the most gullible beings with pretensions to intelligence and consciousness that anyone in the galaxy has ever seen.

Well I'm not sure I agree with either of you two guys or John Lear either. It's not a big leap to believe that there are many other intelligent civilizations about the universe. But it a huge leap to believe that they must be more advanced than us, or that we would be able to recognize each other as life (anthropic principle), or as intelligent, or that we would be able to engage in meaningful communication with them, or that they would share our values. They might even regard coping with challenges as a bad thing!

and not some toothily groomed manikin with a wig and an American flag lapel pin surrounded by brand-named super graphics.

Now you wouldn't be talking about John Edwards or Mitt Romney or Mick Jagger here, would you Painter?

This post has been edited by tnemelckram: Aug 29 2009, 09:11 PM

+Quote Post
Quest
post Aug 30 2009, 01:39 AM
Post #25

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

Do you guys mind if I weigh in on this?

I am not going to tackle the credibility issue because any supposed "tie" with the CIA but rather I'm going to hit it from another angle.

I have not yet read John Lear's complete take on UFO's but what I gather from his "some are real (ufos) and some aren't real (man-made)" statement, he does in fact believe that other-worldly beings have visisted our planet and may in fact still be doing so. My issue with that is that like Trapster, I have seen the UFO topic, along with "grassy-knollers" phrase brought up by the 911 perp's media again and again in attempts to try and discredit a truthseeker or the movement as a whole. Case in point, recently and ironically, I was actually guilty of passing on a video in the Pilot's "Lobby" forum which contained UFO material. In hindsight, the guy in this video is clearly a fraud.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....showtopic=17861

I'll bet I was guilty as many others that got sucked in by the guy in the above video who told us everything we wanted to know with the "Ted Kennedy wanted my 14 year old daughter" along with Kissinger's infamous "useless eater" phrase. Yep. Outrageous stuff indeed and it needed to shared immediately. He told us what we wanted to hear and we/I passed on his video.... blindly. Big mistake. It was later brought to my intention that the guy's website has all kinds of wierd alternative religion and UFO stuff inked to his site and as anyone knows in the "911 truth business", you don't lead with your weakest stuff when spreading the news. But yet, that is what this guy in this video has done. All that was missing was the "911 perps are shape-shifting lizards" stuff. Now for those here who don't know me well, I, like John Lear, believe there is a lot of evidence to indicate NPT is what transpired at the towers and no, I don't believe holograms were used because it wasn't necessary. Explosions took place in the tower basements causing bystanders to look DOWN at ground level just seconds PRIOR to the supposed impacts in a wonderful slight-of-hand. What an opportune time to create the plane impact gashes with thermite and pre-planted explosives while simultaneously showing fake videos on television. The official "plane impacts" story will now be readily accepted by most people.

I also disagree with Lear's hologram theory. Holograms are an unecessary tool in my scenario and in fact they would only alert bystanders to something fishy if they saw a 'plane' but heard no engine roar. In fact, while typing this, I just produced a mutually exclusive, either/or situation with the "hologram theory" vs. the "impact video theory", that is, they both cannot be "true". The impact videos show loud engine roars, yet we have a hologram theory too. One of these items are false - or - they are BOTH false. My bet is on the latter, as in the old "Coke vs. Pepsi" routine where in reality the same people probably own BOTH companies and carry on the facade to steer business away from the competition. Same for "Democrats" vs "Republicans". But I digress.

My problem with UFO's is that the only people to have "captured" one is the MILITARY. Got that? For all of the supposed sightings around the world the only crash occurred next to a MILITARY base. Just lucky I guess. And no, I don't consider the 1947 Roswell a "civilian" capture for many reasons not the least of which it was that in occurred in the back yard of an AIR FORCE BASE. And we also know that Prescott Bush and his Wall Street NWO banking buddies helped build Hitler's military machine. And what did Hitler's military try and build in secret locations? "Flying saucers". Yet, this was BEFORE the 1947 Roswell crash! How could Hitler and the Nazi SS have possibly known what was to occur in Roswell 2 or 3 years later, AFTER the war ended? Unless, of course, Hitler was following the NWO's marching orders, a premise that seems bolstered by the Bush/Wall Street/Hitler connection. Then we have the fact that, the CFR worked with Princeton and CBS to air the 1938 "War Of The Worlds" radio brodcast in which the entire populatiuon was hoaxed into believing we were being INVADED BY MARTIANS. This was 9 YEARS before Roswell. Are we seeing a pattern here yet? If not, I will spell it out for you. This is known as PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING. This is what is EXACTLY what is happeneing with the "terrorist alerts" and "flu warnings". The Pentagon has worked with the media and Hollywood for decades to facilitate the scaremongering. In fact, the NWO MILITARY has been hoaxing us into believeing there are otherwordly monsters out in the wild blue yonder for over 50 YEARS.

On the technical aspect of aliens and UFOs, the supposed beings and craft would be subject to the same Van Allen radiation belt danger that the Apollo mission hoaxters would have experienced had they actually gone to the moon. Do we even need to mention that there are all kinds of radiation producing bodies in the universe that space travelers would have to avoid? Then there is the question of how long it would take for an alien craft to get here. If it were traveling at such a high rate of speed, faster than the speed of light as suggested by some, for millions if not BILLIIONS of miles, how does it dodge a softball-sized piece of space flotsam that would otherwise "rip a new one" in the side of the ship thus aborting the mission? And what about the G-Forces these "aliens" would have to contend with when passing heavenly bodies at light speed or whatever speed necessary to traverse BILLIONS OF MILES and yet do so during their lifetime so that they won't die of old age before their destination is reached? I could go on and on and on.... What I am getting at is that more than likely, not only is the universe much bigger than we could possibly imagine, it is likely so vast that it neither ever "began" and nor will it ever likely "end". It may morph, distort, expand and realign but it will NEVER dissapear, because, what is infinite just "is". And the likelyhood that an such an advanced civilization exists at EXACTLY the the same time, over the course of BILLIONS OF YEARS, no, make that INFINITY, has found us when we have not yet wiped each other off the face of the planet, is IMHO, a big fat ZERO. In effect, for all practical and relative purposes, we are ALONE. Yes, other civilizations may have existed somewhere in the universe, and probably some will exist some time in the future, but the likelyhood that if such a civilization exists presently, with the necessary technology, close enough, and has found us during our short blip on the radar, is virtually nil.

So, what's my point in all this and what does this have to do with John Lear?

My point is this; that given the age and size of the universe and the time we have existed on this planet, we earthlings are but a flea on a whale's a*s and the probability that in the short span of time that man has existed on this godforsaken planet he has been vistited upon by beings with technology that is capable of traveling at the speeds necessary to cross the universe and actually survive the trip without hitting anything while flying at light-speed, without burning up from heat or radiation and without dying of old age in the process (unless of couse they also perfected Hollywood movie-style "cryogenics") you can virtually rest assurred that any supposed UFOs that exist are indeed man-made; especially when considering the aformentioned MILITARY/CFR hoaxes. Oh, and did I mention the fake Apollo missions?

IMO, the UFO stuff is the "external force" that Henry Kissinger and Ronald Reagan referred to when they were talking about reasons for "people of the world to unite". Defending ourselves from UFOs is also a way to drain endless amounts of HUGE money from taxpayers because with UFOs, like Al CIAda, it is difficult to disprove what doesn't exist. Only your military knows for sure. Trust them. B)

Where does this leave John Lear? I don't know why Mr. Lear says what he does regarding "UFOs", but I CAN say with great conviction that any UFOs that exist are almost certainly made here on terra-firma.

This post has been edited by Quest: Sep 6 2009, 03:21 PM

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Aug 30 2009, 02:40 AM
Post #26

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,476

All i know is, we have a hard enough time getting people
to understand the hidden mechanism that carried out 9/11
without bringing mind blowing UFO, Alien and fake moon
landings into the mix, that will surely send alot of people
laughingly on their way to tell their friends about how
P4T is full of a bunch of tin foil hat nut cases. Most people
dont understand science and history the way we do.

Im not saying that i dont believe in other life and all that,
and im not trying to disrespect anyone. Im saying that some
people will, and probably already have, come here and read
this stuff and are lost from joining our ranks.

There's a time and place for everything.
I think we need to keep in mind that the world
is reading us.......... and, imo, we may need to refrain
from topics that the main audience will not understand.
I'd love to talk UFOs and the like in a private part of the
forum or on another site, but not here in the open while we
are at a crucial time in getting info out about 9/11.

A 9/11 investigation is what we need to get done.
And fast.

Later brothers
-Aero

+Quote Post
Quest
post Aug 30 2009, 02:50 AM
Post #27

QUOTE (aerohead @ Aug 30 2009, 07:40 AM) *
All i know is, we have a hard enough time getting people
to understand the hidden mechanism that carried out 9/11
without bringing mind blowing UFO, Alien and fake moon
landings into the mix, that will surely send alot of people
laughingly on their way to tell their friends about how
P4T is full of a bunch of tin foil hat nut cases. Most people
dont understand science and history the way we do.

Well said and so true.

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Aug 30 2009, 04:53 AM
Post #28

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

Hi Quest!

The likelihood that in the short span of time that man has existed on this forsaken planet that mankind has been visited by beings with technology that is capable of traveling at the speeds necessary to cross the universe and actually survive the trip without hitting anything or burning up and without dying of old age in the process

That follows my lines of thinking.

you can virtually rest assured that any supposed UFOs that exist are indeed man-made;

There have been a lot of incidents that are hard to explain, but that is the simplest global explanation. The famous report by the pilot of the single engine plane over the Cascade Mountains in 1947 is commonly regarded as the beginning mass curiosity about UFOs. It coincides with: (1) intense post war efforts combining US, British and German minds and war experience to develop jet and other aircraft; (2) technological competition with Communist countries; (3) the National Security Act; (4) Yeager breaking the sound barrier; and (5) postwar resumption of the 1930's explosion in science fiction oriented entertainment. There was great public optimism about aeronautic matters at the time while the pace of the publicly announced advancements alone was very quick. UFO reports prior to 1947 are extremely rare and lack detail, while after 1947 the reports become frequent and start to include details about the appearance and behavior of the craft. Since then, all reporters have been able to relate UFOs to human experience. They have used words like round, square, color, lights, windows, hatches, metallic to describe how they look, but never use beam, ray, or vapor that are at odds with the fact that all of our aircraft are solid. Fly, hover, shift, dart and sudden change of direction have described what they do, once again aircraft do all these things. Reports of size, speed, direction, maneuvers and time stay within the theoretical limits of some existing human technology (not necessarily aircraft) or natural phenomena. This all suggests that in 1947 people began reporting things they expected to see and/or actually began seeing and reporting advanced human craft.

Oh, and did I mention the fake Apollo missions?

A little too far. Plus developing this technology would be an even easier step if the UFO's were actually advanced human aircraft.

Where does this leave John Lear?

Regardless of what he believes, I have no reason to doubt what he said about whether he has anything to do with the CIA. Even in the extreme case that he is a current CIA agent, what matters is whether he has a mission is to disrupt PFT. He rarely Posts and keeps a low profile, which is hardly what you would expect a disinfo agent to do because the only way you can spread disinfo is to, well, spread it.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Aug 30 2009, 07:59 AM
Post #29

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Imagination is the most powerful force in the universe.
All new things, have to be imagined first,
before they can be engineered, designed and build.

Did the Earth rise to the apple,
or does the apple fall off the tree?
My imagination kicks in and tells me, the latter.

Physics says, they are the same,
it doesn't matter if the apple hits the ground,
or the ground hits the apple. the impact is the same.
...something tells me that there is a problem with physics.
but that could just be my imagination.

It's easy to imagine...
It's hard to imagine...

I watched a Youtube video about farm land in the Hale Crater on Mars.
I spent a day pondering on extra-terrestrial agricultural practices,
within the protective walls of a martian crater, in a warm pocket of high pressure low altitude martian air...probably lots of well water, tanks, above ground, to hold the water, of course... You could see it all, in a picture from the European Space people, taken from an orbiting satellite.

I looked at the pictures, from the ESA and found a few, from different perspectives, as the satellite flew over, I figured. All of the pictures, showed the same farm land and water (or fuel) tanks.
I thought it had to be true.

Then I realized, that all the satellite had done, was take an altitude reading of the crater and from that data, a computer generated 3D picture was made, inside a computer, and was topographically colour-coded to easily show the surface altitude, and re-drawn, by a computer, to show the terrain from several different angles. None of these were actually real pictures.
The farm land and water/fuel tanks were left over artifacts in the computer 3D programming, that put the pictures together, from the data points.

There was no farmland in the Hale Crater on Mars.

Imagination; the cause, and the solution, to all our problems.

I see nothing wrong with looking into far out ideas,
but there, sometimes, is a less radical explanation,
that explains the observation, better.

UFO's became prominent, soon after the nuclear age had begun.
Could this whole thing, be just a cover-up for the experimentation,
of highly radioactive nuclear flying device experiments.

The perceived threat of aliens,
could be used to hold sway over the people.
Will you defend the aliens, or fight against them?
...and we have been divided again.

sorry for the rant

...imagine...

This post has been edited by lunk: Aug 30 2009, 08:04 AM

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Aug 30 2009, 09:53 AM
Post #30

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

QUOTE (lunk @ Aug 30 2009, 07:59 AM) *

sorry for the rant

...imagine...

Now I understand the motivation for folks like Lear and Aldrin who are putting some of this very far out there stuff out. Getting to fly some of these experimental crafts must be quite a thrill.

----

However, good research can stand on it's own no matter who does or doesn't endorse it. I don't buy the myth that associating with 'questionable' people will discredit the work that good 9/11 researchers have done.

Edit: to add comment

This post has been edited by DoYouEverWonder: Aug 30 2009, 11:02 AM

+Quote Post
Quest
post Aug 30 2009, 02:05 PM
Post #31

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Aug 30 2009, 01:53 PM) *
However, good research can stand on it's own no matter who does or doesn't endorse it. I don't buy the myth that associating with 'questionable' people will discredit the work that good 9/11 researchers have done.

Edit: to add comment

I agree with you, Doyoueverwonder. It doesn't and shouldn't discredit people to speculate or theorize. Police investigators theorize constantly and theories on a given crime may range from mild to wild and are not eliminated because something "sounds crazy" but rather logic and data eliminates them.

We should give people more credit and in a polite and open atmoshpere people will not fear being shouted down or ostracized.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Aug 30 2009, 02:05 PM
Post #32

QUOTE (lunk @ Aug 30 2009, 11:59 AM) *
Imagination is the most powerful force in the universe.
All new things, have to be imagined first,
before they can be engineered, designed and build.

Did the Earth rise to the apple,
or does the apple fall off the tree?
My imagination kicks in and tells me, the latter.

Physics says, they are the same,
it doesn't matter if the apple hits the ground,
or the ground hits the apple. the impact is the same.
...something tells me that there is a problem with physics.
but that could just be my imagination.

It's easy to imagine...
It's hard to imagine...

I watched a Youtube video about farm land in the Hale Crater on Mars.
I spent a day pondering on extra-terrestrial agricultural practices,
within the protective walls of a martian crater, in a warm pocket of high pressure low altitude martian air...probably lots of well water, tanks, above ground, to hold the water, of course... You could see it all, in a picture from the European Space people, taken from an orbiting satellite.

I looked at the pictures, from the ESA and found a few, from different perspectives, as the satellite flew over, I figured. All of the pictures, showed the same farm land and water (or fuel) tanks.
I thought it had to be true.

Then I realized, that all the satellite had done, was take an altitude reading of the crater and from that data, a computer generated 3D picture was made, inside a computer, and was topographically colour-coded to easily show the surface altitude, and re-drawn, by a computer, to show the terrain from several different angles. None of these were actually real pictures.
The farm land and water/fuel tanks were left over artifacts in the computer 3D programming, that put the pictures together, from the data points.

There was no farmland in the Hale Crater on Mars.

Imagination; the cause, and the solution, to all our problems.

sorry for the rant

...imagine...

Excellent post, Lunk.

+Quote Post
painter
post Aug 30 2009, 03:08 PM
Post #33

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (Quest @ Aug 30 2009, 11:05 AM) *
Excellent post, Lunk.

Except that he is wrong. Imagination is undoubtedly a powerful force but consciousness (as distinct from any object of it, be it imaginative or otherwise) is more fundamental.

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Aug 30 2009, 03:21 PM
Post #34

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

QUOTE (painter @ Aug 30 2009, 03:08 PM) *
Except that he is wrong. Imagination is undoubtedly a powerful force but consciousness (as distinct from any object of it, be it imaginative or otherwise) is more fundamental.

You can't have an imagination without consciousness, so in a sense imagination is a manifestation of consciousness. Is it the most powerful manifestation? If it's not, it's certainly a big one.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Aug 30 2009, 03:57 PM
Post #35

QUOTE (painter @ Aug 30 2009, 08:08 PM) *

My comment wasn't regarding imagination vs. consciousness, it was Lunk's take on the supposed farmland in the Hale Crater on Mars and it's relation to NWO hoaxes. To your point, I agree with you. However, I would say that imagination is a natural result of consciousness and they are equally important - I am not sure why we need to make a choice. More than likely, if a being is self aware or conscious, it is are going to have an imagination. However, it's anyone's argument as to how vivid of an imagination it is going to be and how capable this being is of inventing or implementing creations as a reslut of their imagination. Either way, Lunk's imagination stance doesn't take away from his point on the Mar's crater/farmland story.

This post has been edited by Quest: Aug 30 2009, 06:58 PM

+Quote Post
lunk
post Aug 30 2009, 04:14 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

QUOTE (painter @ Aug 30 2009, 12:08 PM) *
Except that he is wrong.

LOL!
Nothing like a touch of artistic criticism,
to focus my attention on somthin'.

I think there are levels of consciousness.
Even a fly, is conscious of a flyswatter, sometimes.

Does a fly have consciousness?
In a way, yes,
but does a fly have imagination?

I think that within people there are different levels of consciousness.
...and imagination.

cheers, lunk

+Quote Post
Quest
post Aug 30 2009, 04:18 PM
Post #37

QUOTE (lunk @ Aug 30 2009, 09:14 PM) *
LOL!
Nothing like a touch of artistic criticism,
to focus my attention on somthin'.

I think there are levels of consciousness.
Even a fly, is conscious of a flyswatter, sometimes.

Does a fly have consciousness?
In a way, yes,
but does a fly have imagination?

I think that within people there are different levels of consciousness.
...and imagination.

cheers, lunk

Exactly.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Aug 30 2009, 09:11 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

[Sorry all for the "sour" mood, but...] J.H.F'n.C!! Could we ALL come back on "topic" re: John Lear and "disinformation" sometime soon?

Sorry again all, but I've been reading FAR TOO MANY "lost in the sand..." threads lately (MORE elsewhere than HERE FWIW.) smile.gif

+Quote Post
dMz
post Aug 30 2009, 09:44 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

In truth...

those trying to lay down the "disinfo" traps might find the "artistic" crowd more "entertaining" than I... whistle.gif

+Quote Post
lunk
post Aug 31 2009, 01:53 AM
Post #40

Group Icon

QUOTE (dMole @ Aug 30 2009, 06:44 PM) *
In truth...

those trying to lay down the "disinfo" traps might find the "artistic" crowd more "entertaining" than I... whistle.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExfV50H-mak

Now that's entertainment!

Trying to get back on track...

It's an asset to "see more", wrong or right.
I see no divisions, in imagination.
but I can imagine how division can weaken a cause.

Is, so and so, a CIA asset?
probably not consciously,
and that couldn't be as bad as someone, in their pocket.

Is johnlear intentionally spreading information to distract
the public from facts about 9/11?

I haven't seen it here.

And I fully appreciate the work of johnlear for the "movement", and
I see his research into, er, extra-terrestrial, stuff, an indicator of someone looking into the box from outside the given angles.

Reality involves looking into the impossible
and finding an explanation.

BTW, I think that people in earlier ages figured out a way, to get to the moon, long before our civilization began, and perhaps other planets, as well.
...and maybe they are still there.

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2019 - 11:11 PM