IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
i was the only global mod, LC

THE DECIDER
post Oct 17 2006, 08:12 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 71

i was the only global mod at the time of dylans closing his forum, is it a safe bet, that dylan de-throned me, otherwise im sure i should be able to log in and help "clean up" ...i was hoping to be able to save some of my posts, it pisses me off knowing just WHO exactly is "cleaning" up the board..

This post has been edited by THE DECIDER: Oct 17 2006, 08:13 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Oct 17 2006, 08:19 PM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 104

what exactly happened over there? i haven't been on for a few days and im really confused right now.

+Quote Post
THE DECIDER
post Oct 17 2006, 08:25 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (mo fiya @ Oct 18 2006, 12:19 AM)
what exactly happened over there? i haven't been on for a few days and im really confused right now.

i dont think anybody knows for sure.....but dylan has closed the forum, and is "cleaning" it out, i dont know who is helping him clean it out but i have an idea..

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Oct 17 2006, 08:27 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (THE DECIDER @ Oct 17 2006, 08:25 PM)
but i have an idea..

care to elaborate?

+Quote Post
THE DECIDER
post Oct 17 2006, 08:33 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (mo fiya @ Oct 18 2006, 12:27 AM)
QUOTE (THE DECIDER @ Oct 17 2006, 08:25 PM)
but i have an idea..

care to elaborate?

enjoy:

CODE
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=66146]http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=66146

This post has been edited by THE DECIDER: Oct 17 2006, 09:15 PM

+Quote Post
batmanchester
post Oct 17 2006, 09:20 PM
Post #6

Group: Guest
Member No.: 80

if there was ever any doubt in anyone's mind about just how many the govt loyalist site's were lurking and stirring up trouble at lc forum, that link should clear it up. 17 pages of them quoting us, pasting our stuff, and ridiculing us, laughing about how they helped bring it down should be enough proof for anyone.

it is for me anyway............thanks td..........i actually started poking around their site, and i thought it amusing that all they could do was ridicule, not come up with a solution.

+Quote Post
THE DECIDER
post Oct 17 2006, 09:24 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (batmanchester @ Oct 18 2006, 01:20 AM)
if there was ever any doubt in anyone's mind about just how many the govt loyalist site's were lurking and stirring up trouble at lc forum, that link should clear it up. 17 pages of them quoting us, pasting our stuff, and ridiculing us, laughing about how they helped bring it down should be enough proof for anyone.

it is for me anyway............thanks td..........i actually started poking around their site, and i thought it amusing that all they could do was ridicule, not come up with a solution.

yea, its a real downer.....i am actually one step away from saying forget everything, and just restore my 69 camaro, and slam my truck and forget about all this crap that ive been obsessed with for the passed 6 months... nonono.gif

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Oct 17 2006, 09:28 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (THE DECIDER @ Oct 17 2006, 09:24 PM)

yea, its a real downer.....i am actually one step away from saying forget everything, and just restore my 69 camaro, and slam my truck and forget about all this crap that ive been obsessed with for the passed 6 months... nonono.gif

over a message board falling apart???

come on dog, thats exactly what the the govt loyalist site, and the government for that matter WANT.

f*ck a god damn message board, this is about waking up the masses to this altered reality we all live in.

a lot of you guys are great and all, you included decider, but many of you seem to have let this forum routine run your lives, and i hate to think about how many people a lot of you guys HAVEN'T awakened during the time you've been so involved in the bullshit with the LC forum.

EDIT: just pick yourselves up, dust yourselves off, and keep fighting. WE ARE THE MAJORITY NOW, DON'T FORGET THAT!!

This post has been edited by mo fiya: Oct 17 2006, 09:29 PM

+Quote Post
Guinan
post Oct 17 2006, 11:02 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 72

QUOTE (mo fiya @ Oct 18 2006, 02:28 AM)
over a message board falling apart???

come on dog, thats exactly what the the govt loyalist site, and the government for that matter WANT. 

f*ck a god damn message board, this is about waking up the masses to this altered reality we all live in. 

a lot of you guys are great and all, you included decider, but many of you seem to have let this forum routine run your lives, and i hate to think about how many people a lot of you guys HAVEN'T awakened during the time you've been so involved in the bullshit with the LC forum.

EDIT:  just pick yourselves up, dust yourselves off, and keep fighting.  WE ARE THE MAJORITY NOW, DON'T FORGET THAT!!

Good to see you Mo !!

+Quote Post
Guinan
post Oct 17 2006, 11:07 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 72

QUOTE (THE DECIDER @ Oct 18 2006, 02:24 AM)

Hey.... c'mon man.... this is nothng compared to what lies ahead. It's just a bit of 'mild' training!!

Pump up the muscles an' L E T'S GO !! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
ICE420
post Oct 18 2006, 12:36 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 4

just pick yourselves up, dust yourselves off, and keep fighting. WE ARE THE MAJORITY NOW, DON'T FORGET THAT!!

100% what we need to do,

+Quote Post
riptide
post Oct 19 2006, 01:08 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 89

The turn of events is undoubtably unfortunate (I don't know all the details, just that it sounds like many of the moderators on the LC site, who'd been working for free for many, many hours, were unjustly treated by the site owner).

I've never heard of anything like this (the website owner kicking out all of the moderators for little/no/unjust reasons, and "cleaning" the posts) happening before, but I'm not as active on internet forums as many others are.

All of the writing, all of those hours invested, lost? It's kind of an interesting in a socialogical aspect (also extremely wrong). Similar to your computer crashing if you'd not backed up your files, except that someone else is deliberately causing the computer to crash.

Maybe next time back up your posts as Adobe files? Hopefully, some of you did that?

If any of you did save posts and know how this is best done (I myself use Adobe to save internet articles I want to keep electronically), maybe there should be a thread/sticky on this board on "How to back up posts" for preventive awareness of the posting public (not that this would happen on this board, but it could happen elsewhere)

+Quote Post
grizz
post Oct 19 2006, 01:31 PM
Post #13

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

QUOTE (THE DECIDER @ Oct 18 2006, 01:24 AM)

I imagine a lot of us have felt that way these last few days. I know I have. This obsession borders on sickness sometimes, but we have to remember that this is no ordinary subject. It's not like an obsession with your favourite band, movie star or hobby. This one actually matters to six billion fellow human beings, and to countless others as yet unborn.

I'm trying to balance this with real day-to-day life. Consuming as it is, it can consume us. We must get out and be with real people, laugh and love. Balance is key to our spiritual survival.

+Quote Post
riptide
post Oct 19 2006, 01:45 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 89

QUOTE (THE DECIDER @ Oct 18 2006, 01:24 AM)

If you can say that you learned something from the experience, or broadened your horizons, I think that most people would agree that it wasn't a waste of time.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 19 2006, 01:58 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Ahhhhhh. There are a bunch of wise people here. OMG. All you guys and gals. I am worthy.gif to be associated with you people.

But there is nothing more fun than a bunch of people who understand what's going on watching someone who doesn't understand what's going on screw up.

That's what we're doing.

But you know, dylan made the movie. He must have wondered that putting it out would get him killed. Literally. Killed. I have written a book on 9.11. Twice, once in English, once in Japanese. But I haven't published either. Because I am a wimp. Because I don't want to be killed. (actuallly my Japanese version isn't quite done yet, and I do intend to publish it).

Dylan had that kind of courage. You gotta give him credit where credit is due. I certainly do.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd March 2019 - 06:57 PM