IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Is Leading 9/11 Truth Site Working For The Other Side?, Rock Creek Free Press examines censorship

elreb
post Nov 1 2010, 10:15 PM
Post #101

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

QUOTE (Quest @ Nov 1 2010, 03:40 PM) *
Some of the most genocidal maniacs the planet has ever known have "completed college" and so have their their philosophical and financial backers. What's your point?

Ted Kaczynski was accepted into Harvard University at the age of 16, where he earned an undergraduate degree, and later earned a PhD in mathematics from the University of Michigan. He became an assistant professor at the University of California, Berkeley at age 25.

As a social critic, he engaged in a mail bombing spree that spanned nearly 20 years, killing three people and injuring 23 others.

And let’s not forget the biggest idiot on planet Earth; George W. Bush who attended Yale University graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history and after attending the Harvard Business School, he earned an MBA in stupidity.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Nov 3 2010, 02:11 PM
Post #102

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

Wow what a grade A bonehead. Measuring "intelligence" by schooling.

What the hell does my schooling have to do with where the witnesses placed the plane? Gerry, you should run, really fast, head first into a wall. You'd be accomplishing just as much as you would with all these comments.

FYI, I graduated high school with honors, was in honors classes, and me choosing not to go to college has no bearing on where the witnesses place the plane.

This post has been edited by Aldo Marquis CIT: Nov 3 2010, 08:45 PM

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Nov 3 2010, 02:44 PM
Post #103

Member No.: 315

QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ Nov 1 2010, 04:11 PM) *

save your breath aldo, like you said, dudes a bonehead.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Nov 3 2010, 04:59 PM
Post #104

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

What the hell does my schooling have to do with where the witnesses placed the plane? Gerry, you should run, really fast, head first into a wall. You'd be accomplishing just as much as you would with all these comments.

laugh.gif

+Quote Post
elreb
post Nov 3 2010, 05:31 PM
Post #105

Member No.: 2,617

QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ Nov 3 2010, 08:11 AM) *

Nikola Tesla was an inventor, mechanical engineer, and electrical engineer who did not receive a degree and did not continue beyond the first semester of his third year, during which he stopped attending lectures…

Stupid is as stupid does… God damn it, Gump! You're a god damn genius!

"Yes, drill sergeant."

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Nov 3 2010, 05:58 PM
Post #106

Member No.: 710

let us never forget some of the most homicidal u.s. maniacs in modern history....

henry kissinger

robert strange mcnamara

both lauded as geniuses. both carrying many certificates of advanced degrees from the academy.

a strong case can be made that to be a consummate mass murderer, one must have a college degree.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Nov 3 2010, 08:39 PM
Post #107

Member No.: 145

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Nov 3 2010, 10:58 PM) *
let us never forget some of the most homicidal u.s. maniacs in modern history....

henry kissinger

robert strange mcnamara

both lauded as geniuses. both carrying many certificates of advanced degrees from the academy.

a strong case can be made that to be a consummate mass murderer, one must have a college degree.

You beat me to it, Albert. These two are of a few I had in mind when I was trying to make the point that education, or as some in America call it, "indoctrination", neither guarantees intelligence or decency. In fact, education without wisdom can be a very dangerous thing. With education often comes a feeling of self-importance and entitlement. It is maturity that keeps one grounded in reality. Critical thinking is the key.

This post has been edited by Quest: Nov 3 2010, 08:51 PM

+Quote Post
brian78046
post Nov 4 2010, 10:45 AM
Post #108

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,654

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Oct 28 2010, 12:31 AM) *
The plane couldn't have shot a missile because it was on the wrong trajectory.

And nobody saw a missile. The saw one big plane on the north side that did not hit the light poles or the Pentagon.

But there also wasn't a "nice round series of holes through so many of the walls of the pentagon".

There was only one round hole in the C-ring

The bottom two floors between the E and C ring are not divided.

Count how many stories of windows there are on the outer edge of the C-ring compared to the E and D rings and you can see it for yourself:

Hey Craig,

there was a missile that hit the Pentagon. That no one was reported to have seen a missile isn't strange, for it would have hugged the ground. And may I remind all of us here that there was only one witness (Roosevelt Roberts, Jr.) who actually saw the large aircraft over fly the Pentagon. I'm sure we all would agree that many other witnesses saw the same large airliner over fly the Pentagon, but those accounts were quickly excised from the actual media reports.

Dean Jackson
Editor-in-Chief DNotice.org

PS

I stopped commenting or posting articles on 9/11 Blogger not long after my article on NORAD and the 9/11 Commission Report was spiked from the News Page. 9/11 Truth.org didn't post that article at all, however! And to date, I believe not one 9/11 Truth Activist knows what the 9/11 Commission Report admits to about NORAD! Very sad state of affairs if you ask me, since the NORAD angle of 9/11 Truth is one of the four legs upon which 9/11 Truth stands.

+Quote Post
Atomicbomb
post Nov 4 2010, 11:39 PM
Post #109

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 4,870

The current list of known individuals banned or blocked from posting at 911Blogger. If you have been banned from 911Blogger and are not on this list please contact me and tell me what happened. Also if you are on this list and shouldn't be because you are not banned please let me know.

1. Craig Ranke
2. Aldo Marquis
3. Rob Balsamo
4. Kevin Barrett
5. Stefan
6. Adam Syed
7. Onesliceshort
8. Lillyann
9. Myself (Adam Ruff)
10. keenan
11. jpass
12. casseia
13. Real Truther
14. chris
15. juandelacruz
16. nobodyparticular
17. Allende Admirer
18. influence device
19. Scrubby
20. Big_D
21. P45
22. stallion4
23. AJ Fan (Edward Rynearson)
24. Sheila Casey
25. Domenick DiMaggio
26. SanderO
27. Truthmiracle (Michael Cook)
28. DoYouEverWonder
29. Naomi
30. Robin Hordin
31. Johnscriv
32. Woody Box
33. Nunyabiz
34. BWZ (Barrie Zwicker)
35. M Reed

I strongly suspect DaDeets (Dwain Deets) has recently been blocked from posting however I do not have his contact details and cannot confirm that so Dwain please let me know via PM if I should add your name to this list.

Additionally to these banned or queued aka (unofficially banned) people are individuals who have become so disgusted with 911Blogger's blatant censorship that they have quit posting there.

1. Mike Zimmer
2. Dave Nehring
3. Cincy911Truth
4. Dean Jackson * (Just added based on your above comment)

Sincerely,

Adam Ruff

+Quote Post
brian78046
post Nov 5 2010, 03:32 AM
Post #110

QUOTE (Atomicbomb @ Nov 4 2010, 11:39 PM) *
The current list of known individuals banned or blocked from posting at 911Blogger. If you have been banned from 911Blogger and are not on this list please contact me and tell me what happened. Also if you are on this list and shouldn't be because you are not banned please let me know.

1. Craig Ranke
2. Aldo Marquis
3. Rob Balsamo
4. Kevin Barrett
5. Stefan
6. Adam Syed
7. Onesliceshort
8. Lillyann
9. Myself (Adam Ruff)
10. keenan
11. jpass
12. casseia
13. Real Truther
14. chris
15. juandelacruz
16. nobodyparticular
17. Allende Admirer
18. influence device
19. Scrubby
20. Big_D
21. P45
22. stallion4
24. Sheila Casey
25. Domenick DiMaggio
26. SanderO
28. DoYouEverWonder
29. Naomi
30. Robin Hordin
31. Johnscriv
32. Woody Box
33. Nunyabiz
34. BWZ (Barrie Zwicker)
35. M Reed

I strongly suspect DaDeets (Dwain Deets) has recently been blocked from posting however I do not have his contact details and cannot confirm that so Dwain please let me know via PM if I should add your name to this list.

Additionally to these banned or queued aka (unofficially banned) people are individuals who have become so disgusted with 911Blogger's blatant censorship that they have quit posting there.

1. Mike Zimmer
2. Dave Nehring
3. Cincy911Truth

Sincerely,

Adam Ruff

Adam,

to be exact, my commenting privileges were suspended for several hours early last year for using personal attacks. I had to remind the moderator that calling a 'witness' a liar who said he saw Flight 77 crash into the Pentagon (Major Lincoln Liebner) was not against the rules, only personal attacks against users of 911 Blogger was against the rules. Maybe 911 Blogger was afraid of being sued by Major Lincoln Liebner. By the way, Liebner said Flight 77 struck a helicopter on the helipad! --http://web.archive.org/web/20010914091110/http:/www.abc.net.au/news/2001/09/item20010911230953_1.htm

+Quote Post
brian78046
post Nov 5 2010, 03:34 AM
Post #111

QUOTE (brian78046 @ Nov 5 2010, 03:32 AM) *
Adam,

to be exact, my commenting privileges were suspended for several hours early last year for using personal attacks. I had to remind the moderator that calling a 'witness' a liar who said he saw Flight 77 crash into the Pentagon (Major Lincoln Liebner) was not against the rules, only personal attacks against users of 911 Blogger was against the rules. Maybe 911 Blogger was afraid of being sued by Major Lincoln Liebner. By the way, Liebner said Flight 77 struck a helicopter on the helipad! --http://web.archive.org/web/20010914091110/http:/www.abc.net.au/news/2001/09/item20010911230953_1.htm

Make that early this year.

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Nov 5 2010, 08:23 AM
Post #112

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

I have experienced the typical banning but have not had my account suspended and posted a comment which may or may not be there. All other attempts to comment or post disappear into moderation. I never did learn what rule(s) I violated.

+Quote Post
dadeets
post Nov 5 2010, 11:37 AM
Post #113

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 3,674

QUOTE (Atomicbomb @ Nov 4 2010, 10:39 PM) *

The only time I was blocked outright was when I attempted to post my endorsement of CIT.

Since that time, my posts have been accepted, but some have been taken down later.

For example, after the hit piece by RCFP against Blogger, I posted a comment saying RCFP has risen in stature in my eyes. The comment remained up for several days, but I see now, that comment has been taken down.

It may have something to do with their voting system. Several people gave me negative votes. It may be, when the negative votes gets to some preset number, they automatically take it down. I don't really know.

Dwain

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 5 2010, 12:59 PM
Post #114

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (dadeets @ Nov 5 2010, 11:37 AM) *
It may have something to do with their voting system. Several people gave me negative votes. It may be, when the negative votes gets to some preset number, they automatically take it down. I don't really know.

Dwain

Imagine if the above banned list was still posting at Blogger?

Your posts would probably have 20+ in favor, and those replies who argued would be voted into oblivion.

Blogger will probably keep around some token "outcasts" in a poor attempt to show they do not ban all dissent.

But the fact remains, Blogger is far from being an impartial "Truth" website.

Like other GL sites, Blogger is rigged to their bias.

For the record, those who moderate Blogger and/or are regulars there who consistently attack CIT and our organization, have never been banned from this site, and in fact, many of them have active accounts here.

It appears they elect to attack us when they know they will have minimum if any opposition.

If anyone would like to read through a debate I had recently with some of the "Bloggers", click here....

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2760...f_t=share_reply

Unfortunately for them, they weren't able to ban, so they fled.

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Nov 5 2010, 01:47 PM
Post #115

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

How rude they were... It's hard to understand how people who disagree can't even do it with some sort of civility. That's very telling.

I always think debunk with facts and logic not ad hominem attacks.

I am only interested in the facts and it's getting harder to know what they are... not easier.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Nov 5 2010, 02:26 PM
Post #116

Member No.: 145

QUOTE (Atomicbomb @ Nov 5 2010, 03:39 AM) *

1. Craig Ranke
2. Aldo Marquis
3. Rob Balsamo
4. Kevin Barrett
5. Stefan
6. Adam Syed
7. Onesliceshort
8. Lillyann
9. Myself (Adam Ruff)
10. keenan
11. jpass
12. casseia
13. Real Truther
14. chris
15. juandelacruz
16. nobodyparticular
17. Allende Admirer
18. influence device
19. Scrubby
20. Big_D
21. P45
22. stallion4
24. Sheila Casey
25. Domenick DiMaggio
26. SanderO
28. DoYouEverWonder
29. Naomi
30. Robin Hordin
31. Johnscriv
32. Woody Box
33. Nunyabiz
34. BWZ (Barrie Zwicker)
35. M Reed

1. Mike Zimmer
2. Dave Nehring
3. Cincy911Truth

Sincerely,

Adam Ruff

How did I not make that list? Frankly, I'm insulted. nonono.gif

This post has been edited by Quest: Nov 5 2010, 02:26 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 5 2010, 02:30 PM
Post #117

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (SanderO @ Nov 5 2010, 01:47 PM) *
How rude they were... It's hard to understand how people who disagree can't even do it with some sort of civility. That's very telling.

I always think debunk with facts and logic not ad hominem attacks.

I am only interested in the facts and it's getting harder to know what they are... not easier.

Yeah, it was difficult to keep my cool in that thread, but I think I did alright... smile.gif

Anthony Shaffer's wife even got involved. She's a firecracker.

But understandable, considering Hoz and Jon Gold were putting words in my mouth.

Anyone ever heard of that guy Hoz Turner?

It appears he changed his picture, but from what I saw..... a young twenty-something, very scruffy. (Not that there is anything wrong with that, especially if you're from 1992 Seattle).

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=540895784

+Quote Post
mrmitosis
post Nov 5 2010, 11:11 PM
Post #118

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,909

Take a few aspirin, Rob. Bashing your head against that brick wall Turner built between himself and any semblance of a rational argument must leave you with one heck of a migraine. It seems that the distinction between disproving one hypothesis and endorsing another is lost on some people rolleyes.gif

And on behalf of all antipodeans, might I apologise for the reprehensible conduct of Mr Hiles? They make a fabulous Riesling out in the Clare Valley, and sometimes it can be difficult to stop after the first 12 glasses...that's the best excuse I can come up with at this stage.

+Quote Post
Westgate
post Nov 28 2010, 09:37 AM
Post #119

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 752

http://911newscentral.com/2010/11/27/follo...n-certainly-is/

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Nov 28 2010, 10:39 AM
Post #120

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

BCR aka John Farmer.
Worth a read for those who don't know him.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th January 2022 - 01:22 PM