IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Best Summary Quote I Have Ever Read

Rating 5 V

amazed!
post Mar 25 2015, 08:23 AM
Post #41

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Truthiss

I must agree with NPMike. You offer as support for you claim against Rodriguez the rantings of a person who believes the OCT, and there might be some significance to that, don't know for sure.

But aside from that, I'm here to say that I've personally watched 3 or 4 different interviews with Willy, and speeches by Willy, including 1 in Europe. He is not a fraud, and his telling the story is very consistent. That his testimony at the 911 Commission was taken behind closed doors and NOT included in the final report is strong testimony to his truth telling. His testimony so contradicted the OCT that they could not include it in the sham final report.

I do not recall hearing him refer to jetfuel or elevators, but if he did (as mentioned in your post above) it is possible that in the context he was speaking, he was speculating as to cause. Making an error in speculation does NOT qualify one as being a fraud.

As I recall, Willy simply told the story and did not speculate.

The record shows that Willy's story was a threat to the OCT, in a big way. That is good.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 25 2015, 10:53 AM
Post #42

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

QUOTE (amazed! @ Mar 25 2015, 07:23 AM) *
Truthiss

I must agree with NPMike. You offer as support for you claim against Rodriguez the rantings of a person who believes the OCT, and there might be some significance to that, don't know for sure.

But aside from that, I'm here to say that I've personally watched 3 or 4 different interviews with Willy, and speeches by Willy, including 1 in Europe. He is not a fraud, and his telling the story is very consistent. That his testimony at the 911 Commission was taken behind closed doors and NOT included in the final report is strong testimony to his truth telling. His testimony so contradicted the OCT that they could not include it in the sham final report.

I do not recall hearing him refer to jetfuel or elevators, but if he did (as mentioned in your post above) it is possible that in the context he was speaking, he was speculating as to cause. Making an error in speculation does NOT qualify one as being a fraud.

As I recall, Willy simply told the story and did not speculate.

The record shows that Willy's story was a threat to the OCT, in a big way. That is good.

That is what WRod is supposed to do. Convince people like you he is against the OCT. HE HAS ALWAYS CHANGED HIS STORY. He is a fraud. Wake up. I feel sorry for people like you that do not read all that has been researched about him. He can't say he was trapped under a firetruck for 4-5 hours then be on CNN at 1:30 PM. Read the threads I posted. Take your time. This is so sad you and others are so afraid to look at how he had changed his story. My final post. I am outta here. Again, read the threads I posted. So obvious. One more time, THE GUY IS A GODDAMN FRAUD.

This post has been edited by Truthissweet: Mar 25 2015, 10:55 AM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 25 2015, 01:35 PM
Post #43

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Mar 25 2015, 09:53 AM) *
HE HAS ALWAYS CHANGED HIS STORY. He is a fraud. Wake up. I feel sorry for people like you that do not read all that has been researched about him. He can't say he was trapped under a firetruck for 4-5 hours then be on CNN at 1:30 PM. Read the threads I posted. Take your time. This is so sad you and others are so afraid to look at how he had changed his story. My final post. I am outta here. Again, read the threads I posted. So obvious. One more time, THE GUY IS A GODDAMN FRAUD.

Truthissweet, it is a pity that your main source of proof that WR is a fraud is the LRF.

PJ of LRF got into a personal spat with WR and as a result has plastered his website with a load of bunk about him.

Again, as I have stated, there are only a handful of people on the net who openly criticize/question his honesty.
The vast majority of people believe his story.

PJ is obsessed with tearing apart WR's timeline. Like WR was walking around with a stopwatch on 9/11, making logs into his notebook about where he was at this or that time, and how long he stayed here and there. whistle.gif

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 25 2015, 02:37 PM
Post #44

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Mar 25 2015, 12:35 PM) *
Truthissweet, it is a pity that your main source of proof that WR is a fraud is the LRF.

PJ of LRF got into a personal spat with WR and as a result has plastered his website with a load of bunk about him.

Again, as I have stated, there are only a handful of people on the net who openly criticize/question his honesty.
The vast majority of people believe his story.

PJ is obsessed with tearing apart WR's timeline. Like WR was walking around with a stopwatch on 9/11, making logs into his notebook about where he was at this or that time, and how long he stayed here and there. whistle.gif

Read the threads. Read the evidence. WRod has changed his story. List those who believe WRod. You are in the minority. Are you backstopping Willie? Sure sound like it. I hope not.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 25 2015, 08:57 PM
Post #45

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Mar 25 2015, 01:37 PM) *
Read the threads. Read the evidence. WRod has changed his story. List those who believe WRod. You are in the minority. Are you backstopping Willie? Sure sound like it. I hope not.

The only ones I have found who don't believe WR are PJ at LRF, his small set of disciples and yourself.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2019 - 01:35 PM