IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Toronto G20 Exposed, movie/documentary

lunk
post Oct 15 2010, 08:48 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADbD2a2RFyY

This is the beginning, of a 10 chapter documentary of 16 parts at youtube.
Documenting the Police/provocateur siege of Toronto for the G-20 mini-me meeting.
A must see for every Canadian, at least.

The rest of this documentary are linked to that page, in
torontog20exposed uploads, near the top of that page.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BarryWilliamsmb
post Oct 16 2010, 10:31 PM
Post #2

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,278

Canada is definitely a sovereign state, just like California.

Its getting so a person doesn't know which shell to hide under in this game...

+Quote Post
lunk
post Oct 17 2010, 06:10 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Toronto G20 Exposed - Chapter 4 - Queen's Park Interviews

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v8frE2AmdQ

just a short 10 minute highlight from the documentary,
i think important for everyone to watch.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jun 13 2011, 10:37 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

censored videos in question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYr0h8sIouA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2RsJmw6t_A

(sorry, for some reason the embed feature doesn't work on these videos.)

+Quote Post
talayo
post Jun 14 2011, 05:39 PM
Post #5

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,492

I have not watched the documentary yet, but I think this comment should be of interest to people that live in the USA. I reside in Toronto.

The whole exercise was a complete disregard for any democratic rules.

Our Prime Minister decided to have it in downtown Toronto (a city he does not particularly like) against all advice.

The expenditures were absolutely out of control with a minimum of accountability.

Some of the money went to the ridings of members of his party for projects that did not have anything to do with the G20 gathering.

Because of the security "requirements" people living in the city core were greatly affect, and in a number of cases they were arrested simply because they were there going to work or coming from work. Some of the arrests were violent with significant injuries.
In one particular case, the individual arrested was wearing the uniform of the TTC (our city public transportation system). His crime? He tries to talk to the police to indicate exactly that he lives in the area and was going to work. Before he knew it, he was wrestled to the ground.

All in all, a real disaster with total contempt for any civil rights.

This is not the significant information that I want to communicate. I am sure that the documentary deals with that in depth.

Here is what concerns me. We had a recent election. My expectation was that the abuse of power would be reflected in the election.

Well, his party (the Conservative party) has the most significant gains in Ontario (Toronto’s province) and more disturbing IN THE GREATER TORONTO AREA.

As a result Mr. Harper’s party became the ruling party.

He totally trumps over the rights of people, spends more that a billion dollars (yes, a billion) when his party was a minority party, THEN THE ELECTORATE GIVES HIM A REWARD AND HIS PARTY BECOMES THE MAJORITY PARTY!

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jun 19 2011, 07:58 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE (talayo @ Jun 14 2011, 01:39 PM) *
I have not watched the documentary yet, but I think this comment should be of interest to people that live in the USA. I reside in Toronto.

The whole exercise was a complete disregard for any democratic rules.

Our Prime Minister decided to have it in downtown Toronto (a city he does not particularly like) against all advice.

The expenditures were absolutely out of control with a minimum of accountability.

Some of the money went to the ridings of members of his party for projects that did not have anything to do with the G20 gathering.

Because of the security "requirements" people living in the city core were greatly affect, and in a number of cases they were arrested simply because they were there going to work or coming from work. Some of the arrests were violent with significant injuries.
In one particular case, the individual arrested was wearing the uniform of the TTC (our city public transportation system). His crime? He tries to talk to the police to indicate exactly that he lives in the area and was going to work. Before he knew it, he was wrestled to the ground.

All in all, a real disaster with total contempt for any civil rights.

This is not the significant information that I want to communicate. I am sure that the documentary deals with that in depth.

Here is what concerns me. We had a recent election. My expectation was that the abuse of power would be reflected in the election.

Well, his party (the Conservative party) has the most significant gains in Ontario (Toronto’s province) and more disturbing IN THE GREATER TORONTO AREA.

As a result Mr. Harper’s party became the ruling party.

He totally trumps over the rights of people, spends more that a billion dollars (yes, a billion) when his party was a minority party, THEN THE ELECTORATE GIVES HIM A REWARD AND HIS PARTY BECOMES THE MAJORITY PARTY!

Elections are fixed by regulation, or through media manipulation. Look at the what the leaders of the 3 major parties hold in common.
One flaps while the other flips, and alternate.
My municipal elections (and referendums,) west of the Rockies, is now taken on a Diebold voting machine, considered illegal in Florida for its' flawed security, i think.
It's the illusion of democracy, more and more.

There was a riot in Vancouver, BC, just recently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZgeJat3y5g

+Quote Post
André
post Jun 25 2011, 05:01 PM
Post #7

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 133

More at The Real News

+Quote Post
lunk
post Sep 20 2011, 08:21 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Oct 5 2011, 05:34 AM
Post #9

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (André @ Jun 26 2011, 06:31 AM) *
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0" width="460" height="278"><param name="width" value="460"/><param name="height" value="278"/><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="src" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3ik7fy1Lhpg&fs=1&rel=1&showsearch=0" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3ik7fy1Lhpg&fs=1&hl=en&showsearch=0" width="460" height="278" allowfullscreen="true">
More at The Real News
</embed></object>

Dear Andre

It appears the people of Toronto are 'blessed' with a very special man.
At this point, assessment is only made, by immediate consideration, of the individual in the video.

Here in South Australia, we have an 'ombudsman' too, the legislation of the appointment and authority of the office well understood.
In respect to 'police', the 'ombudsman', is "toothless".
The same expression given by two separate 'ombudsman'.

This is obviously not by accident.

The resurrection of legislation, is not unique to Toronto.

This is obviously not by accident either.

In South Australia one form having been the 'General Warrant'.
Since the 1930s available to the Police commissioner, upon his signature to empower officers to bypass all respect to human dignity, purely on a suspicion of.
Have experienced this one first hand, busted in through the front door, a ransacked office, by five in 'black', in attempt to seize material that clearly shows police corruption.

In Australia, the involvment of the "nation's", military forces, in the fight against terror, by way of the "Anzus Treaty", a relic of the immediate post second world war era.

This is obviously not by accident.

Andre, please accept my admiration of your character, your courage, your purpose.

A fence can always be considered in two directions.

one, to keep people out.
two, to fence people in.

What such people need to seriously think about, is holes in the ground, which they seem to put a lot of reliance in, only has one purpose, and no way out.

Robert

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2019 - 06:17 AM