IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Germanwings Crash, Another occult ritual

Art
post May 21 2015, 12:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,754

Germanwings and the Occult
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post May 22 2015, 04:58 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

WOW! So very interesting, thanks.

So they are suggesting the GW crash was somehow staged all the way, which I could believe.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post May 22 2015, 09:32 PM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (amazed! @ May 22 2015, 03:58 PM) *
WOW! So very interesting, thanks.

So they are suggesting the GW crash was somehow staged all the way, which I could believe.

I wouldn't go quite that far (about being staged).
Could it have been staged? Sure.
The video is just presenting a series of 'coincidences'.

But after-the-fact coincidences are generally easy to come up with if you have enough time to work on them.

Take any plane crash.
Study the names, and find patterns when combined with numbers.
Study the flight path and cherry pick cities below the path (or extended path) that have connections with someone on the plane or have some historical significance etc. etc.

People have been very successful doing this with the bible for centuries (coming up with 'unbelievable' coincidences).

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post May 23 2015, 10:34 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 8,105

Hello,

can a MOD merge the threads please-

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=22879

I did a lot of research in this issue and still have not come to a conclusion really.... but large holes in official story for sure.......

I live near some of the victims of crash and still plan to do research "in real life" - I will inform you. However there are doubts that "killer pilot" even existed or was on this plane at all .... tongue.gif

a) crash happened as off. story - suicide pilot - kamikaze ? Unlikely imho
b) was an accident but covered up by the airline and/or airbus - quite possible
c) was a deliberate act to kill certain people on board - dito
d) was a "hoax" (no plane crashed and ppl. still live or are "sims" - seems far fetched but so many doubts about both pilots identities)

I appreciate any help on the issue.

This post has been edited by Alpha66: May 23 2015, 10:40 AM

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post May 23 2015, 07:12 PM
Post #5

New video, PLEASE share your thoughts ?? !

https://youtu.be/hgHdhHxz9w0

+Quote Post
amazed!
post May 24 2015, 01:28 PM
Post #6

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Maybe it's just me, but the audio didn't work.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post May 24 2015, 01:47 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Alpha66 @ May 23 2015, 09:34 AM) *
I did a lot of research in this issue and still have not come to a conclusion really.... but large holes in official story for sure.......

I live near some of the victims of crash and still plan to do research "in real life" - I will inform you. However there are doubts that "killer pilot" even existed or was on this plane at all .... tongue.gif

a) crash happened as off. story - suicide pilot - kamikaze ? Unlikely imho
b) was an accident but covered up by the airline and/or airbus - quite possible
c) was a deliberate act to kill certain people on board - dito
d) was a "hoax" (no plane crashed and ppl. still live or are "sims" - seems far fetched but so many doubts about both pilots identities)

I appreciate any help on the issue.

Alpha it seems like you have a lot of conviction that the crash was not the result of a suicide pilot.
Could you please outline all of the hard information that points you in this direction.

So far the info/videos you have provided have no compelling evidence to back up your conviction.
Why do you think the airline would want to cover up an accident in this way?

I'm also curious to know why you came to a forum dedicated to 9/11 to discuss this?

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post May 25 2015, 08:49 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ May 24 2015, 01:47 PM) *
Alpha it seems like you have a lot of conviction that the crash was not the result of a suicide pilot.
Could you please outline all of the hard information that points you in this direction.

So far the info/videos you have provided have no compelling evidence to back up your conviction.
Why do you think the airline would want to cover up an accident in this way?

I'm also curious to know why you came to a forum dedicated to 9/11 to discuss this?

Well, I thought people would be already familiar with the story and the many holes in it.... I came here to discuss severall issues. But thought ofc that pilots could give hints in the GW issue too.
Because it is a plane and has/had pilots you know ?

Well my notes of the case are all in German but I copy some in Englsih from another forum here..... only a few points....

Quote from myself:

a) Reports of MAYDAY from plane to BARCELONETTE tower. This is a small airfield nearest to crash site...Reported by eg. Der Spiegel, Daily Mail & BBC & French media. Later never came up again. A video from N24 was deleted by someone in which these MayMady was reported. Later they changed story to the mayday came from the tower (?). Ahy would a Kamikaze send mayday?
b) 2 explosions alledgedly heard by French village people. Also fighter jets.....one villager said, the 2nd BOOM was some seconds after the first one. If this would be true, were came to 1st BOOM from ?
c) "Findings" from the police: Stuff on his laptop....don´t they take the laptop with them to use it for work. Is it sure is was his laptop? Someone could place it there. Some strange google searches he made, like how to open cockpit doors (well he flew that type of plane for a while, he should have known also it is in the Airbus manual), he apparently used the nick "skydevil" in some forum (LOL?). Against the theory the laptop findings are fake is imho that they could have easily planted also a suicide note (last words). But this wasn´t reported......
d) Some experts I believe interviewed by BBC and some US media, said shortly after the crash, that they think it all sounds like decompression so far. This can be caused by accident, by fighters shooting at it, by a bomb..... never came up again and was "replaced" by suicide murder.
Later more points, I have everything written down, but in German so it´s a lot of work. Will someone hopefully read it and contribute..? sad.gif
e) UPDATE #4U9525 French Presidency releases photo of Hollande and Merkel inside helicopter with above crash site
Le président @fhollande et la chancelière Angela Merkel sont arrivés à Seyne-les-Alpes où sont basés les secours pic.twitter.com/algHuJm9DS
— Élysée (@Elysee) 25 Mars 2015 (so 1 day after crash Hollande and Merkel at scene???)

Please use this link:

http://www.airlive.net/search/label/4U9525?max-results=20

Urgent: There in above link also the preliminary report can be found (1st page) !! Maybe all the discrepancies are overlooked or I and some other conspiracy "nuts" were just crazy....

-> Here is the original quote from Spiegel reg. Mayday call "Auch Spiegel Online berichtete am Dienstag, 24.03.2015, um 17:02 Uhr: “Nach Angaben der französischen Luftfahrtbehörde wurde ein Notruf abgesetzt, bevor die Maschine vom Radar verschwand.”"

Fun fact: Did you know that one of the leading investigators of the GW crash from French prosecution was also involved in the Charlie Hebdo event/investigation ? I have the name noted somewhere I hope. I need to prove anything here, right. So take this "fun fact" with a grain of salt at the moment..."

End quote myself

This is only a small part.

Here some more (German by an ex-Lufthansa pilot)

http://www.anderweltonline.com/wissenschaf...-offene-fragen/

Here another link for people who haven´t researched the issue:
http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/04/05/scap...nch-alps-crash/

This post has been edited by Alpha66: May 25 2015, 09:03 AM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post May 25 2015, 09:20 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Alpha66 @ May 25 2015, 07:49 AM) *
Well, I thought people would be already familiar with the story and the many holes in it.... I came here to discuss severall issues. But thought ofc that pilots could give hints in the GW issue too.
Because it is a plane and has/had pilots you know ?

Well my notes of the case are all in German but I copy some in Englsih from another forum here..... only a few points....

Quote from myself:

Thanks for providing the additional information Alpha.

Who would be the likely perps behind this if it wasn't a suicide crash?
What would have been their motive(s)?

I don't see anyone talking about this.

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post May 26 2015, 04:34 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ May 25 2015, 09:20 PM) *
Thanks for providing the additional information Alpha.

Who would be the likely perps behind this if it wasn't a suicide crash?
What would have been their motive(s)?

I don't see anyone talking about this.

Well the "whole" internet so to speak was full of it smile.gif At least the European part. You can find countless stuff if you google it (eg. GW hoax or GW false flag).
If you are from the US it may be it was not much a topic as there were only 3 alleged US victims. But ca, 70 Germans and ca. 50 Spanish + bunch of other nationalities...

Well there are multible possible motives....
a) cover up of technical issues which A320 had (which were solved it was said, but who really knows)
b) A "warning" to Germany & France & Spain to stay "in the line" in regards to Russia/Ukraine issue
c) Some others alleged it was kamikaze but he planned to hit nuclear plants, but the plane was shot down by French fighers in the alps before he could do that

These I guess are the most named reasons, as well some other more obscure ones like a laser /DEW) weapon hit the plane in accident by US exercises in the med arae but covered up, other allege satanic ritual, but such reasons I find the bizarr.

BTW: The above pilot guy Haisenko was also one of the leading theorists in the MH17 issue. He discovered similar holes in both cases. You can use eg. Google translate if you can´t read German - granted most stuff is German or French ofc because these were the main nations involved.

This post has been edited by Alpha66: May 26 2015, 04:41 AM

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post May 26 2015, 04:44 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (amazed! @ May 24 2015, 01:28 PM) *
Maybe it's just me, but the audio didn't work.

No audio there, only text and pics.....sorry for that sad.gif
But YT video explains the strange record (basically there is none reliable one) of both pilots which not really can be traced axcept through mainstream media (AFTER the event), which I found strange. Not only me but thousands others too.

Check it again maybe

https://youtu.be/hgHdhHxz9w0

Here other vids with audio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj1MXLegelw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19RI7xaX538
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrULuur4UsA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMBnEB6tLKA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa9hKTuRac0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4CtTyC7Y8k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhtPntq6bKI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNd3SESUKY

This one even alledged mind control MK Ultra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uonju3GszHY

This post has been edited by Alpha66: May 26 2015, 04:58 AM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post May 26 2015, 04:26 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Alpha66 @ May 26 2015, 03:34 AM) *
Well there are multible possible motives....
a) cover up of technical issues which A320 had (which were solved it was said, but who really knows)
b) A "warning" to Germany & France & Spain to stay "in the line" in regards to Russia/Ukraine issue
c) Some others alleged it was kamikaze but he planned to hit nuclear plants, but the plane was shot down by French fighers in the alps before he could do that

If these are the best motives that can be mentioned, then I'll stick with the official story. smile.gif

I've been flying in A320's for years and don't feel unsafe in the least bit.

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post May 27 2015, 10:25 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ May 26 2015, 04:26 PM) *
If these are the best motives that can be mentioned, then I'll stick with the official story. smile.gif

I've been flying in A320's for years and don't feel unsafe in the least bit.

That´s fine, I don´t want to convert anyone. But I think the reasons I state are perfectly possible motives. Also forgot these points: Push for pilotless planes and demonization of depressed people. It can be also a combination of 2 or 3 motives ofc.

Airbus is the 2nd largest company in the world reg. planes if they take serious damage than Boeing would be even larger and maybe could aquire a monopoly. Also note the most stakes does France has in Airbus secondly Germany. Most victims were Germans, plane crashed in France.

But you are aware I hope of the issues with the A320 ? If not do some research smile.gif

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post May 27 2015, 04:58 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Alpha66 @ May 27 2015, 09:25 AM) *
Also forgot these points: Push for pilotless planes and demonization of depressed people. It can be also a combination of 2 or 3 motives ofc.

Those are even worse than the first three you mentioned. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2019 - 05:05 PM