IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Rumor/speculation About U93 Being Shot Down, split topic

jimmy2477
post Nov 13 2011, 02:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,185

QUOTE (panthercat @ Nov 1 2011, 06:49 PM) *
I've seen photos of the inside of the Pentagon shortly after the building exploded, and whether taken inside or outside of the building, I never saw evidence of a large twin engine transport entering the building. There was an article in the United States Naval Institute Proceedings written by a Navy Lieutenant who was burned and hauled out of the building by an Army Sergeant First Class and the photos taken gave no indication a Boeing transport had been there. When compared to the final result, nothing in the official story makes a bit of sense.

I contend the Pentagon explosion was purely symbolic, because if it had been a genuine attack, the entire building would have been demolished. If you want to attack someone, destroy their war making capabilities so they can't strike back, not just anger them. The WTC has no real value, except for getting Larry Silverman 8 billion dollars insurance money, especially since he did his own investigation "proving" it was terror. He had to in order to get the money, since he took out terrorism insurance. The entire incident was symbolic. The time to have struck would have been when congress was in full session and demolish the capitol building. The entire thing was designed to get our national underware in a bunch.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jimmy2477
post Nov 13 2011, 02:53 PM
Post #2

I am an infrequent submitter, but thought you guys might enjoy this interview (there's a statement in here about the pilot involved shooting down the PA plane being held in a Florida prison)....

+Quote Post
jimmy2477
post Nov 13 2011, 02:53 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (jimmy2477 @ Nov 13 2011, 02:53 PM) *
I am an infrequent submitter, but thought you guys might enjoy this interview (there's a statement in here about the pilot involved shooting down the PA plane being held in a Florida prison)....

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G43zl4fzDQg

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Nov 14 2011, 06:24 PM
Post #4

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Nobody shot down a plane over PA that day.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th October 2019 - 05:16 PM