IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Granting The Right To Vote To The Wrong Demographic Groups Has Its Consequences

paulmichael
post Apr 16 2014, 06:17 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

At the risk of upsetting certain people, I am going to cite a blog which was featured in a very recent post to pilotsfor911truth.org/forum which apparently got deleted presumably for "spamming:" http://rikijo.blogspot.com.

I do not endorse the content of the blog, so I am not really promoting the blog, but it does illustrate, very well, a point that I'd like to make which is: do you see what happens when you grant the wrong demographic groups the right to vote?

I am reminded of what Libby Pataki, wife of former Governor of New York George Pataki, said of politicians with a focus on Rudy Giuliani and Hillary Clinton: "They are definitely creatures of the same stripe."

An alternate form of the saying is: "They are all of the same paste."

P.M.

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Apr 16 2014, 06:18 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Apr 16 2014, 08:51 PM
Post #2

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Apr 16 2014, 06:17 AM) *
At the risk of upsetting certain people, I am going to cite a blog which was featured in a very recent post to pilotsfor911truth.org/forum which apparently got deleted presumably for "spamming:"

for the record, in a 10 minute period the user in question posted the same exact thread in 5 or 6 places in the forum: a textbook example of spamming - so you can remove the quotation marks from around that word paul. btw - i actually left one of the threads standing, but someone saw fit to remove that one too. given that that blog has been spammed plenty all over the internets, its absence from here is no loss.

I do not endorse the content of the blog, so I am not really promoting the blog, but it does illustrate, very well, a point that I'd like to make which is: do you see what happens when you grant the wrong demographic groups the right to vote?

no, i dont see what happens, i'm not even sure which demographic groups you are referring to. please elaborate.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Apr 17 2014, 06:29 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (paranoia @ Apr 16 2014, 07:51 PM) *
no, i dont see what happens...

To see what's happening, all that you need do is to view the photographs and their captions at http://rikijo.blogspot.com as a pictorial blog and dismiss the rest of the content as jibber-jabber.

QUOTE (paranoia @ Apr 16 2014, 07:51 PM) *
i'm not even sure which demographic groups you are referring to. please elaborate.

The "wrong demographic groups" to which I allude – and how shall I put this delicately – are the ones who have never established a nation, or, alternatively, those who have their own nations elsewhere in the world but have successfully driven those nations right down into the ground.

I hope that I have satisfactorily addressed your concerns, paranoia.

If you have any further concerns, I think that it would be best if you would address them to the least preferred job candidate as mentioned in my reply #4 in the other thread, Obamacare - The Good, Bad And The Ugly, Share your stories.

P.M.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Nov 4 2014, 06:09 PM
Post #4

Today is election day, and things will never be right under our system of "democracy" if the right to vote is granted to every Tom, Dick, Harry, Lucy and Ethel.

And so I repeat: granting the right to vote to the wrong demographic groups has its consequences.

P.M.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Nov 5 2014, 02:57 PM
Post #5

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Nov 4 2014, 05:09 PM) *
Today is election day, and things will never be right under our system of "democracy" if the right to vote is granted to every Tom, Dick, Harry, Lucy and Ethel.

And so I repeat: granting the right to vote to the wrong demographic groups has its consequences.

P.M.

So if someone is a legal resident of this country and over 18, then you feel that you are the sole arbiter of who gets to vote or not vote.

I hate Neocons but they have a right to vote if they meet the legal voting requirements. Get rid of the electoral college and no more Supreme Court deciding the vote. Let me ask you, PM, please name exactly what 'groups' by name you are referring to in your posts.

PS.. You forgot Ricky and Fred! smile.gif

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Nov 7 2014, 07:58 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Nov 5 2014, 01:57 PM) *
smile.gif

Focusing on what goes into the voting booths and the results that come out of those voting booths makes up less than half of the analysis.

You have to go back in time to the vetting process for candidates for office.

The political parties will nominate only candidates that they feel have good chances of being elected which means that they will put forth candidates that appeal to the demographic groups that are in control of the electorate, AND THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE DEMOGRAPHIC GROUP THAT WAS FULLY IN CONTROL OF THIS COUNTRY ON THE ORDER OF 150 YEARS AGO OR SO.

That demographic group, in its failure to project the future consequences of its actions, fully abdicated its power to the rest. It totally disenfranchised itself in the election process.

So one can easily claim that the problem goes – ALL PROBLEMS GO - back to that abdicating demographic group, and here's the really sad part: you really can't refer a problem for resolution back to the source of the problem ESPECIALLY WHEN, AS NOTED IN A PRIOR REPLY-POST, THAT GROUP AND THE ENTIRE POPULATION ARE GOING INFANTILE.

Note: I use the term "infantile" as a catchall term for the incomplete, possibly totally incomplete, or otherwise improper maturation of a being's mentality. The prior reply-post to which I refer is #2 in the thread started by DickMcManus: If You Are Not Demanding A New Investigation Of The Mass Murder On 9/11, You Are Stupid!

P.M.

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Nov 7 2014, 08:03 AM

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Nov 7 2014, 01:37 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Nov 7 2014, 06:58 AM) *
If You Are Not Demanding A New Investigation Of The Mass Murder On 9/11, You Are Stupid![/url]

P.M.

Could not have said it better myself. smile.gif

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Dec 30 2014, 05:22 PM
Post #8

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Aquinas--If you can live amid injustice without anger, you are immoral.

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Mar 17 2015, 01:10 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Nov 7 2014, 06:58 AM) *
Focusing on what goes into the voting booths and the results that come out of those voting booths makes up less than half of the analysis.

You have to go back in time to the vetting process for candidates for office.

The political parties will nominate only candidates that they feel have good chances of being elected which means that they will put forth candidates that appeal to the demographic groups that are in control of the electorate, AND THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE DEMOGRAPHIC GROUP THAT WAS FULLY IN CONTROL OF THIS COUNTRY ON THE ORDER OF 150 YEARS AGO OR SO.

That demographic group, in its failure to project the future consequences of its actions, fully abdicated its power to the rest. It totally disenfranchised itself in the election process.

So one can easily claim that the problem goes – ALL PROBLEMS GO - back to that abdicating demographic group, and here's the really sad part: you really can't refer a problem for resolution back to the source of the problem ESPECIALLY WHEN, AS NOTED IN A PRIOR REPLY-POST, THAT GROUP AND THE ENTIRE POPULATION ARE GOING INFANTILE.

Note: I use the term "infantile" as a catchall term for the incomplete, possibly totally incomplete, or otherwise improper maturation of a being's mentality. The prior reply-post to which I refer is #2 in the thread started by DickMcManus: If You Are Not Demanding A New Investigation Of The Mass Murder On 9/11, You Are Stupid!

P.M.

PM.......WHO do YOU consider in control of the electorate right now? I'm just curious. I THINK, that the POWERS THAT BE are in control. I MEAN, that they control what votes are COUNTED. I no longer feel that the elections in America are straight up and forthright. I firmly believe that they have been ABROGATED since at LEAST 2000.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 17 2015, 08:01 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (excontroller @ Mar 17 2015, 12:10 PM) *
PM.......WHO do YOU consider in control of the electorate right now? I'm just curious. I THINK, that the POWERS THAT BE are in control. I MEAN, that they control what votes are COUNTED. I no longer feel that the elections in America are straight up and forthright. I firmly believe that they have been ABROGATED since at LEAST 2000.

To answer your question: collectively, all the demographic groups other than the white male who used to be in complete control of this country but who, somewhere along the line, decided to roll over, abdicate, and totally disenfranchise himself.

Rigged elections are just a side-effect of this.

P.M.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Mar 18 2015, 01:58 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Mar 17 2015, 07:01 PM) *
To answer your question: collectively, all the demographic groups other than the white male who used to be in complete control of this country but who, somewhere along the line, decided to roll over, abdicate, and totally disenfranchise himself.

Rigged elections are just a side-effect of this.

P.M.

We are under a neocon agenda. They are 99.99% white. Colin Powell and Obama not included as they are just being used. Neocons are whiter than Augusta Country Club.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 18 2015, 08:02 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Mar 18 2015, 12:58 PM) *
We are under a neocon agenda. They are 99.99% white. Colin Powell and Obama not included as they are just being used. Neocons are whiter than Augusta Country Club.

My answer stands.

I was referring to the electorate…

which is not to say that your response is incorrect.

People are concerned about the impending extinction of the White race due to an insufficient birth rate, but, as a group, if White males are not what they used to be and not what they need to be and not what you want them to be, then, for all intents and purposes, White males as a group are extinct already.

When the White males of yesteryear dissolved away from control of the electorate, then what was ushered in is that to which you refer: a neocon.

P.M.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 18 2015, 08:34 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Mar 18 2015, 07:02 PM) *
My answer stands.

I was referring to the electorate…

which is not to say that your response is incorrect.

People are concerned about the impending extinction of the White race due to an insufficient birth rate, but, as a group, if White males are not what they used to be and not what they need to be and not what you want them to be, then, for all intents and purposes, White males as a group are extinct already.

When the White males of yesteryear dissolved away from control of the electorate, then what was ushered in is that to which you refer: a neocon.

P.M.

Allow me to elaborate.

I previously wrote about human infantilism brought on by our species' existence amidst the cozy, comfortable creature comforts of a civilized society. Such things corrupt the epigenetics of the species resulting in the stunting of proper maturation of the mentality department, and, so, individuals get “stuck” in an infantile state, this in contrast to critters born in the wild who need to mature and mature fast in order to survive the rough and tumble challenges to existence in the wild.

Because epigenetics are involved and because epigenetics can be passed down to subsequent generations, you have a cumulative effect whereby each subsequent generation becomes more and more infantile than the prior generations, meaning purer and purer $#%@ for brains for the population.

Now here’s the thing.

If specimens of the species get stuck to one degree or another in an infantile state, will they go through the gender differentiation stage of approximate age 4 or 5?

The answer is “No,” and so you will see a greater and greater incidence of homosexuality, transvestism, and transgenderism among the population, in other words, “gender dysphoria.”

But you will also barely notice a more subtle, yet more insidious form of gender dysphoria among the specimens of your population, to wit, in the mentality department, and, so, you will have most of your men assuming female mentality traits even though they are ostensibly heterosexual.

While your men will demonstrate genuine female mentality traits, your females, who want to be businessmen and G.I. Janes, will be capable only of demonstrating faux male mentality traits, and so you can expect a really f***ed up society, and that is exactly what you have.

The proof that females are capable of only demonstrating faux male mentality traits is that, if they possessed true male mentality traits, then you could delegate the saving of the day to your girls, and, take my word for it, that ain’t gonna happen!

The White race is already extinct. QED

P.M.

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Mar 18 2015, 08:52 PM

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Apr 2 2015, 01:50 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Mar 18 2015, 07:34 PM) *
Allow me to elaborate.

I previously wrote about human infantilism brought on by our species' existence amidst the cozy, comfortable creature comforts of a civilized society. Such things corrupt the epigenetics of the species resulting in the stunting of proper maturation of the mentality department, and, so, individuals get “stuck” in an infantile state, this in contrast to critters born in the wild who need to mature and mature fast in order to survive the rough and tumble challenges to existence in the wild.

Because epigenetics are involved and because epigenetics can be passed down to subsequent generations, you have a cumulative effect whereby each subsequent generation becomes more and more infantile than the prior generations, meaning purer and purer $#%@ for brains for the population.

Now here’s the thing.

If specimens of the species get stuck to one degree or another in an infantile state, will they go through the gender differentiation stage of approximate age 4 or 5?

The answer is “No,” and so you will see a greater and greater incidence of homosexuality, transvestism, and transgenderism among the population, in other words, “gender dysphoria.”

But you will also barely notice a more subtle, yet more insidious form of gender dysphoria among the specimens of your population, to wit, in the mentality department, and, so, you will have most of your men assuming female mentality traits even though they are ostensibly heterosexual.

While your men will demonstrate genuine female mentality traits, your females, who want to be businessmen and G.I. Janes, will be capable only of demonstrating faux male mentality traits, and so you can expect a really f***ed up society, and that is exactly what you have.

The proof that females are capable of only demonstrating faux male mentality traits is that, if they possessed true male mentality traits, then you could delegate the saving of the day to your girls, and, take my word for it, that ain’t gonna happen!

I think you MAY be on to something here. If I understood you correctly, the problem already exists. I agree. It is frightening.
The White race is already extinct. QED

P.M.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2019 - 06:20 AM