IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
John Key Talks About 9/11 Explosive Devices

Paul Tassopulos
post Aug 11 2009, 12:04 PM
Post #1

Group: Guest
Member No.: 4,306

Hey, friends. I guess this gentleman needs to rehearse a little bit more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpLC17Bhw-s

This post has been edited by rob balsamo: Sep 10 2009, 01:52 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Aug 11 2009, 12:57 PM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,315

QUOTE (Paul Tassopulos @ Aug 11 2009, 12:04 PM) *
Hey, friends. I guess this gemtleman needs to rehearse a little bit more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpLC17Bhw-s

After listening to this above, the following video popped on the playlist. He wraps up 9/11 very simply. A good thumbnail sketch on the key issues. ("this is not democracy, this is the destruction of democracy")

New York on-line journalist, poet and conspiracy theorist Jerry Mazza joined RT to share his ideas on 9/11, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan - and the effects they've had on the American psyche.

+Quote Post
Paul Tassopulos
post Aug 11 2009, 03:19 PM
Post #3

Hey, Mr. Mac. Jerry Mazza's rockin'! Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng_Vtftonoo

This post has been edited by rob balsamo: Sep 10 2009, 01:52 AM

+Quote Post
alanj
post Aug 12 2009, 06:38 AM
Post #4

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,996

For those on the forum who wouldn't know, John Key is the Prime Minister of New Zealand.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Aug 12 2009, 10:09 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

So, New Zealand's PM is savy enough to know that the towers were blown up, but thinks the explosives were planted by "Bin Laden's lackies"??? (And - or - following talking points that pay lip service to the recent paper by Stephen Jones and other scientists proving Thermite use but still placing blame on Islamic Fundamentalists ... for anyone who is daft enough to believe that!!!! ....)

Awwhhh jeeeze. The BS is so thick sometimes I can't breath.

+Quote Post
Paul Tassopulos
post Aug 12 2009, 11:50 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (Sanders @ Aug 12 2009, 07:09 AM) *
So, New Zealand's PM is savy enough to know that the towers were blown up, but thinks the explosives were planted by "Bin Laden's lackies"??? (And - or - following talking points that pay lip service to the recent paper by Stephen Jones and other scientists proving Thermite use but still placing blame on Islamic Fundamentalists ... for anyone who is daft enough to believe that!!!! ....)Awwhhh jeeeze. The BS is so thick sometimes I can't breath.
Yeah. It get's thick. A lot of times people are lying but they think they're telling the truth. I would say not in this case though. Key and other people in high level positions of government and media all know the truth. They must. It's so obvious. There’s no way to reconcile what he’s saying about Afghanistan and his reference to “explosives devices” here. It’s clearly a failed attempt at deception and misdirection. He slipped up. To me, things like this are actually good news. They are examples of the truth coming out even though some people are trying to suppress it.

This post has been edited by Paul Tassopulos: Aug 12 2009, 12:53 PM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Aug 12 2009, 12:29 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

QUOTE (Paul Tassopulos @ Aug 16 2009, 10:50 AM) *
Yeah. It get's thick. A lot of times people are lying but they think they're telling the truth. I would say not in this case though. Key and other people in high level positions of government and media all know the truth. They must. It's so obvious. There’s no way to reconcile what he’s saying about Afghanistan and his reference to “explosives devices” here. It’s clearly a failed attempt at deception and misdirection. He slipped up. To me, things like this a actually good news. They are examples of the truth coming out even though some people are trying to suppress it.

You are probably right ... but what does it matter if no one calls him on it? The media is woefully asleep and/or willingly ignorant.

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Aug 12 2009, 02:31 PM
Post #8

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

Hi All!

I wouldn't be to hard on Mr. Keys for talking about explosives and CD of the WTCs but trying to blame it on Al Qaida instead of those who we think should be blamed.

1. Myself, the most likely conspirators is a cabal including private interests and certain US government officials who were not furthering state interests but acting on their own and were positioned to get sufficient advance notice of a simultaneous hijacking to take advantage of it for their own purposes. That would explain all of the coincidences, anomalies and unusual stumbling and ignorance by those who usually tout themselves as competent.

2. But we don't have sufficient evidence at this time to point to any group. Any intellectual approach to the matter has to have a long list of possible actors ranging from highly likely to remotely possible. Al Qaida is still on my list on a remotely possible position (somewhere in the 40's on a list of about 50).

3. What matters is that he apparently believes in a CD. That is enough to get us a new investigation. Here's why.

4. Keeping Al Qaida in the picture is an excellent rhetorical tool when arguing with GLs. It is implicit that a GL has to believe Al Qaida is totally responsible. This mans that you only have to convince them of the evidence supporting a CD without having to also convince them that someone else was involved. You can avoid their contentions that a CD means "some conspiracy theory that my government did it" by pointing out that you are still carrying Al Qaida on your list of suspects. Then you can say that if Al Qaida did it, we still haven't caught the ones who planted the bombs and they are still running around loose and next may blow up your wife's mini-van. We need a new investigation to catch and punish these additional Al-Qaida Operatives.

5. Devious and Manipulative? Yes. Just like that from the government and elite that was mentioned in some of the above posts.

This post has been edited by tnemelckram: Aug 12 2009, 02:36 PM

+Quote Post
Paul Tassopulos
post Aug 12 2009, 11:01 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Sanders @ Aug 12 2009, 09:29 AM) *
You are probably right ... but what does it matter if no one calls him on it? The media is woefully asleep and/or willingly ignorant.
Yeah, man. I don't know. Looks grim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRQKUi5jRkQ

This post has been edited by rob balsamo: Sep 10 2009, 01:53 AM

+Quote Post
gepay
post Aug 14 2009, 12:37 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 2,270

Before I started looking at the collapses of WTC 1,2, 7, my first thoughts were that terrorists had used the confusion to put bombs in the buildings. This quickly dissipated when I looked at photos and videos of what actuallly happened. It is clear, WTC 7 is a classic Controlled Demotition done by someone competent and experienced - needing weeks of preparation. It is one thing to build a truck bomb, it is another to bring down a 42 story building in downtown Manhattan such that the neighboring buildings are virtually undamaged.
WTC 1 & 2 are not classic controlled demotions althouth parts were. Turning the 100 or so concrete floors and most of the furnishings of a funtioning office tower into dust does not happen with shaped charges. No conventional theory of the collapse has even come close to explaining why this happened.
In the photos and videos it is easy to see that the tops, 1/4 of a mile up in the air above some of the priciest real estate in the world were not allowed to tumble willy nilly but were turned into dust and and small pieces of steel before the main collapse.
The incredibly strong inner core of 47 really big steel posts, braced horizontallly and diagonally was also taken out with shaped charges - some coinciding with the plane impacts and the rest just before the final collapse.
This left the outer perimeter of the tube within a tube design. The visual evidence is it exploded out like popcorn making a rosette shaped damage area littered with small pieces of steel. If the inner core had collpsed first it would have (through the floors) pullled the outer perimeter inward rather than it exploding outward. The original collapsing floor zipper-pancake theory as still believed by most PBS Nova watchers was dropped by structural engineers within a year.
Not being one of the perps I can only conjecture that it was a thermobaric device - similar to the newish bunker busters developed recently by the US military. A thermobaric device would explain many of the anomalies of conventional and controlled demotition theories of the collapse. Thermobaric devices can create heat and pressure similar to small nuclear bombs. Turning the concrete floors into dust, exploding the outer perimeter like popcorn, and the incredible heat left at ground zero can all be explained using specifically designed (for the towers) thermobaric devices. AP – Feb. 23, 2005 Forensics at New York's Ground Zero Ends
NEW YORK - The medical examiner's office has largely ended its effort to identify the remains of those killed at the World Trade Center site on Sept. 11, 2001, leaving more than a thousand victims unidentified.
Robert C Shaler ‘Who They Were’ p. 36
… “Months later, Amy Mundorff, told me that firefighters would stand around the autopsy table watching her sort through badly charred bones inside bunker gear, a firefiehgter’s protective uniform, where there was little or no chance that DNA was present.”…

The firemen were all below the fire zone at the time of the collapse. A crematorium needs temperatures of 3000F for a half an hour to achieve similar effects on a human body. These firemen were in their fire-protective bunker gear. You get the picture.

+Quote Post
Paul Tassopulos
post Aug 14 2009, 02:03 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (tnemelckram @ Aug 12 2009, 11:31 AM) *
Keeping Al Qaida in the picture is an excellent rhetorical tool when arguing with GLs. It is implicit that a GL ..................
Hey, tnemelckram. Great. Go for it. This is not a TV show. I see a lot people acting as though it were that lately though. We're not just watching it. Each human being is an active, free, and powerful participant and creator here. The future is not set. We choose where we go and what happens next. Don't let anybody ever tell you anything different. You go for it, man. You go for it.

This post has been edited by Paul Tassopulos: Aug 14 2009, 07:47 PM

+Quote Post
Paul Tassopulos
post Aug 14 2009, 02:18 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (gepay @ Aug 14 2009, 09:37 AM) *
It is clear, WTC 7 is a classic Controlled Demotition done by someone competent and experienced - needing weeks of preparation. It is one thing to..............

Hey, gepay. Yeah. It's so obvious. For God's sake. It's so obvious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0GW6QXKyp0

This post has been edited by rob balsamo: Sep 10 2009, 01:53 AM

+Quote Post
KP50
post Aug 18 2009, 12:27 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,044

QUOTE (alanj @ Aug 12 2009, 10:38 PM) *
For those on the forum who wouldn't know, John Key is the Prime Minister of New Zealand.

And I see no particular significance in what he said - just a politician with mouth running faster than brain.

+Quote Post
stannrodd
post Aug 31 2009, 09:33 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 422

QUOTE (KP50 @ Aug 16 2009, 02:27 AM) *
And I see no particular significance in what he said - just a politician with mouth running faster than brain.

Hi KP50,

The fact remains is that he said what he said .. and on the state funded TV broadcaster (TVNZ1). It is a matter of fact and on the record that he said it.

John Key is to appear on Letterman .. hopefully during his visit to NYC between 21 - 26 September, and there is a page at the link below, where viewers are being asked to suggest questions as to what they would like Letterman to ask John Key.

THIS PAGE

I have posted a comment there and it survived moderation and was published.

This is what I posted..

Letterman should ask John Key what he meant when he referred to the "explosive devices used on 9/11" when being interviewed by Mr Henry on TVNZ's Good Morning show on August 10. This is in direct contradiction to the findings of the 9/11 commission of inquiry which came to the conclusion that hijacked plane impacts and fires caused the World Trade Centre towers to collapse and did the damage at the Pentagon.

(New Zealand's PM (John Key) talks about 9/11 explosive devices on TVNZ's Breakfast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpLC17Bhw-s )

Does John Key know something about the reality of 9/11 which is different from the main stream media reports. How did the explosive devices get into the towers John ?? Were they on the planes ??

Do tell us what you know John.

Stann Rodd

May I suggest you add your own comments, but keeping to what he said rather than promoting anything else.

It did happen in NYC after all !!

Stann

+Quote Post
KP50
post Sep 1 2009, 04:39 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,044

You're right Stann, he did say it and maybe I am just wearied by the wretchedness of politicians and media personalities.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 10 2009, 01:58 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I have fixed the above posts to auto linebreak as for some reason the html embeds were switched to raw linebreak mode during the fix after our hack.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Sep 10 2009, 02:24 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

And I've received the PM's, (and tried to call some), but I wasn't sure which part was corrupted/ or even which part you were asking about, Paul. I'm sorry, it was my fault on that part, I'm afraid (but the timing was also TERRIBLE, I'm also afraid... ).

+Quote Post
Paul Tassopulos
post Sep 10 2009, 02:43 AM
Post #18

Thanks Rob, dMole, and p.w.rapp.
What a good and important place and time this is!
It's a great joy and privilege for me to be here and to know each individual here.
Peace

This post has been edited by Paul Tassopulos: Sep 10 2009, 02:48 AM

+Quote Post
dMz
post Sep 10 2009, 02:58 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Here's to "TRIPLE TERRIBLE Tassopulos" "timing" in the future, my friend. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Culper721
post Sep 10 2009, 03:11 PM
Post #20

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 396

QUOTE (Sanders @ Aug 10 2009, 12:09 PM) *
So, New Zealand's PM is savy enough to know that the towers were blown up, but thinks the explosives were planted by "Bin Laden's lackies"??? (And - or - following talking points that pay lip service to the recent paper by Stephen Jones and other scientists proving Thermite use but still placing blame on Islamic Fundamentalists ... for anyone who is daft enough to believe that!!!! ....)

Awwhhh jeeeze. The BS is so thick sometimes I can't breath.

The object is to ridicule the notion of refusing to investigate any further than accepting the physical & evidential absurdity that two planes made three towers disintegrate.

Starting any argument with the full on conclusion (which you haven't proved yet) that certain individuals are responsible for an event, i.e. demolitions, which you haven't even gotten your opponent to assent to the fact that it happened, is tantamount to carrying a sign reading "Consider Me A Dumb-Ass Fanatic."

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st February 2020 - 06:28 PM