IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
A Forum Poster Knows Someone Who Flew On Flight 77

NP1Mike
post Oct 22 2014, 10:52 AM
Post #21

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Oct 22 2014, 08:51 AM) *
She did not want to be gone on the morning of my birthday, and she wanted to be there when I woke up, which she was. I left for work EARLY,EARLY, VERY EARLY in the morning BEFORE 6:00, and she left shortly after that to go to the airport.........'

...How early is 'early, early, very early' in reference to 6am? Assume an hour for each 'early'. Ted leaves at three am. He needs to get to his office to do one final read thru of his 'script'. Assume 'shortly' to be 3:15 am and Barbara leaves. She gets to Dulles by 4:30am. This fits with there being an earlier plane than the fraudulently scheduled 77. Did Chick Burlingame and William Caswell leave their homes about the same time as Barbara? If there was this earlier flight, then yes, they probably did leave in the 3-3:00 am time frame.

I interpret Ted's words quite differently than you Truthis.
"I left for work EARLY,EARLY, VERY EARLY in the morning BEFORE 6:00, "
The early, early very early = before 6:00 a.m.
That's when he left for work, not when he arrived at work.
I would stretch that to no more than 45-55 minutes before 6:00, otherwise he would have said
"before 5:00".

"and she left shortly after that to go to the airport.........' "

Shortly after what?
Shortly after the time he just mentioned (6:00).
Even if we stretch the time to the 45-55 minutes before 6:00,
she still wouldn't have arrived at the airport much before 6:00 a.m.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Oct 25 2014, 11:00 AM
Post #22

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

As to thread title, regarding 93 instead of 77, I did not personally know CeeCee Lyles, but I know 6 or 8 different people who DID know her, including an attorney who represented her in some civil action.

FWIW

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Oct 25 2014, 03:18 PM
Post #23

QUOTE (amazed! @ Oct 25 2014, 10:00 AM) *
As to thread title, regarding 93 instead of 77, I did not personally know CeeCee Lyles, but I know 6 or 8 different people who DID know her, including an attorney who represented her in some civil action.

FWIW

Thanks amazed, this is good to know.

Although CeeCee was one of the many passengers who appeared to be very real (like Barb Olson), it would be great if we could have anecdotal testimony (like yours) for all the rest of them.

Then again, you could be a CIA plant. smile.gif

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Oct 30 2014, 08:47 AM
Post #24

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

I'm not with the CIA Mike, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night! wink.gif

And of course Lyles was actually a flight attendant, after having served a tour in the US Army and a short period in the local police force.

That she worked for UA somehow suggests to me that United management at the highest levels only was in on the ruse.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Oct 30 2014, 08:57 PM
Post #25

QUOTE (amazed! @ Oct 30 2014, 07:47 AM) *
I'm not with the CIA Mike, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night! ;)

And of course Lyles was actually a flight attendant, after having served a tour in the US Army and a short period in the local police force.

That she worked for UA somehow suggests to me that United management at the highest levels only was in on the ruse.

Yes I would agree.
Ditto for AA high level management.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Oct 31 2014, 10:33 AM
Post #26

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

Fact is Babs was a puppet on Larry King show to keep her sick mind in viewer's minds to sell 911. Her past had been revealed as bs. Me thinks along with others her TV career was nothing more than a script in lead up to 911.

She was long gone and never left after Ted. Never on an earlier flight to Newark as I mentioned above. Right now somewhere on this planet she is basking in the sunlight on some foreign beach sipping expensive alcohol beverages and Ted could care less because their 'wedding' was a complete sham.

That is what I think.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Oct 31 2014, 10:05 PM
Post #27

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Oct 31 2014, 09:33 AM) *
Fact is Babs was a puppet on Larry King show to keep her sick mind in viewer's minds to sell 911.

Could you please explain what you mean more clearly with the above?

Her past had been revealed as bs. Me thinks along with others her TV career was nothing more than a script in lead up to 911.

Ditto with the above?

She was long gone and never left after Ted.

What do you mean she was long gone?

Right now somewhere on this planet she is basking in the sunlight on some foreign beach sipping expensive alcohol beverages and Ted could care less because their 'wedding' was a complete sham.

From all I saw of Barb on TV, she seemed very comfortable there and enjoyed the limelight.
Why would she want to give all of that up to move into forced obscurity?
I could possibly see a 'nobody' do that for a huge sum of money, but not for a celebrity raking in the big bucks already.

Could you please show as much evidence as you can get that their wedding was a sham?
Thanks!

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Nov 1 2014, 10:20 AM
Post #28

Show me marriage certificate? Where did they get married? Know one knows. Barbara said she was with Harkness Ballet in NYC in fact after it had closed down. She said she was with the SF Ballet but nothing is ever mentioned of her. A fictional work background for you to investigate. Ted's first two wives died! What a guy. Maybe his first two wives died from boredom.

We do not even know if that was actually a Barbara Olson on Larry King. You have to do the background work on this to understand this. Why is there so little pictures of her? IMHO, she was used to get in the public's mind so she could get sympathy for her bullshit death. Plain and simple. She was a fraud. She is either as I stated above in post or she is Lady Olson.

You have to think like a CIA puke to figure this out. Very few people actually died on 911. Some at the Pentagon and very few at WTC. Marvelous work by sick Dick and the gang.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Nov 1 2014, 02:09 PM
Post #29

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Nov 1 2014, 09:20 AM) *
Show me marriage certificate? Where did they get married? Know one knows. Barbara said she was with Harkness Ballet in NYC in fact after it had closed down. She said she was with the SF Ballet but nothing is ever mentioned of her. A fictional work background for you to investigate.

I have no Olson marriage certificate. Then again, I have no marriage certificate of anyone on this planet, including my parents. smile.gif
How would one go about getting Barb Olson's marriage certificate?

We do not even know if that was actually a Barbara Olson on Larry King.

You've mentioned this twice already. Could you please provide a link to Barb being on Larry King?

You have to do the background work on this to understand this. Why is there so little pictures of her? IMHO, she was used to get in the public's mind so she could get sympathy for her bullshit death. Plain and simple. She was a fraud.

What do you mean by "so little pictures of her"?
How many is little? I have found quite a few on the net.

The woman existed.
Whether she was killed on 9/11 along with the other 'passengers' or not, is open for debate.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Nov 1 2014, 02:37 PM
Post #30

The same pictures.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=barbar...=320&CH=416

Go to CNN to find her transcripts for each show with Mr. Suspenders. She was on constantly concerning Chandra Levy. And she got ripped for her analysis.

There is limited stuff about her on net.

Whether this is a real Barbara Olson or not, whatever she is was complicit. She was the whole source of hijackers having weapons and asking Ted what should I tell the pilot. What a freaking joke.

You post what your opinion is about this instead of picking apart my posts. What is your timeline on this. I expect the picking apart of my post and don't mind it. My reason for being on this forum is to see what others opinions are on each part of 911. I don't consider this a true debate forum where everyone is online at the same time.

I throw things out there to make posters think. 911 101: Ted and whoever are a major part of coverup. I have said enough on this subject. It is a rotten day in Erie with the first snow flurries. Just no polar vortex this year! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Nov 1 2014, 05:45 PM
Post #31

Barbara was on Fox a lot.

Interview With Ted Olson
(Ted, Ted, he's our man; if he can't do it....he better do it or 911 cover is f'd up!)

by Alan Colmes, Sean Hannity, and Brit Hume
Fox News - Hannity and Colmes
September 14, 2001

COLMES: Many of you remember Barbara Olson, who was a FREQUENT (my capitals) guest on this program and a good friend. Ms. Olson was a passenger on the plane that crashed into the Pentagon, and earlier today, Brit Hume spoke with her husband, Ted Olson.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

BRIT HUME, FOX ANCHOR: Ted, your wife's name was the first victim's name that we heard from the crash at the Pentagon site. And I know that she spoke to you.
I'd like to convey, on behalf of all of us here, our condolences to you and our best wishes to you, sir. (Me too, Ted!)

TED OLSON, SOLICITOR GENERAL: Thank you.
I think some of your viewers know this, but Barbara was on your program and Tony Snow's program from time to time. And she was -- she loved to be with the people here at Fox. (she knew they would be complicit with her on 911). The people were very kind to her. And I very much appreciate that.

HUME: And we liked having her here.
I know that she called you while that plane that had taken off from Dulles was in the air. Could you describe those conversations?

OLSON: Yes. There were two conversations. (Ted, the FBI begs to differ)
The plane took off at 8:10 in the morning -- or that's when it was scheduled to take off. And that's when I believe it took off. (Ted, just tell them there was no flight 77) I had been in my office at the Department of Justice. Someone told me that there had been the two strikes that occurred at the World Trade Center. I turned on the television set in my office and watched, as I guess all of us did, this tragedy unfold at the World Trade Center.(all via controlled feed)
One of the gals (Helen Voss) in my office came in and said, "Barbara's on the phone." And I picked up the phone. We spoke for a couple of -- maybe a minute or two before we were cut off.

HUME: Did you have a clear...

OLSON: It was clear.
It was cut off. And then a few moments later, we had another telephone conversation that lasted for three or four minutes. I was at first relieved to hear Barbara on the telephone, because panic strikes immediately. My wife had taken off on a plane. Two airplanes had crashed into the World Trade Center. I, of course, like any other person, felt potentially devastated, panicky a little bit. ( Ted, your ulcer was flaring hoping nothing would go wrong)
And I made a calculation that it couldn't possibly -- that airplane couldn't possibly have gotten to New York, although it could have been close. But then to hear her voice was reassuring and calming. But then her next words out of her mouth were that, "Ted, my plane's been hijacked."

HUME: Now, was she calm?

OLSON: She was very calm. She was completely in control. (Of course she was calm, probably laughing her ass off who knows where)

HUME: Was she sort of whispering? Or was she speaking in a normal voice.

OLSON: No, she was speaking loud enough that I could hear her. I didn't feel that she was whispering. I said -- I asked her a couple of questions. And I'm not sure now the sequence in which I asked those questions. (it has only been three days past 911, Ted)
But I learned from her that she had been in first class. (Ted, wouldn't you know where she sat before her 'flight') She had been -- she and the other passengers had been herded to the back of the airplane. I asked her whether they, the hijackers, knew that she was calling. And she said, "No, they don't know."
She indicated that they had used knifes and box-cutters to take over the plane. (the entire reason why Ted is involved with 911) At some point, we got cut off. I immediately called the command center of the Department of Justice to let them know that my wife was on a plane that had been hijacked. I mainly wanted them know there was another hijacked plane out there. I didn't know whether anyone in...

HUME: What did they say when you called them?(they said...please leave your name and number. Someone will get back to you by the end of the fiscal year)

OLSON: They just absorbed the information. And they promised to send someone down right away. I didn't know that I was going to get another call. And I expected them to pass the information on to the appropriate people. I assumed that they did.
A few minutes later, another call came in from Barbara. I found out later that she was having, for some reason, to call collect and was having trouble getting through. You know how it is to get through to a government institution when you're calling collect. (see above comment)

HUME: With a collect call, right.

OLSON: Well, she managed to -- Barbara was capable of doing practically anything if she set her mind to it. In retrospect, I'm not surprised that Barbara managed to get collect calls through. (she was both caller AND operator. Who writes this crap..)

HUME: You don't know whether it was on a regular cell phone or one of those air phones?

OLSON: No, I don't. I first of all assumed that it must have been on the airplane phone, and that she somehow didn't have access to her credit cards. Otherwise, she would have used her cell phone and called me.

HUME: Of course. (Britt has all the personality of a wooden Indian in a cigar store)

OLSON: So I think that was probably what it was. But Barbara got through a second time. And we exchanged the feelings that a husband and wife who are extraordinarily close, as we are, those kind of sentiments. And she assured me everything was going to be OK. I told her in the first conversation that the two hijacked planes had hit the World Trade Center.
And my impulse was that I had to tell her that. That was the kind of person she was. That's the kind of relationship that we had. I will always wonder whether I should have. But she -- her instinct was: "What do we do? What do we tell -- what shall I tell the pilot? What can I do?" (thankfully I am follicly challenged and hair no hair to pullout reading this stuff)
And I asked her where she was. And she tried to tell me where she was and what direction the aircraft appeared to be going. (she is also a human GPS! she is everything!)

HUME: It was probably hard to tell. (duh)

OLSON: I think it's impossible to tell. We've all looked out the window and we don't know exactly where we are. She said there were residences she could see. And she speculated that the aircraft was headed northeast. But I don't know whether that was correct or whether she really knew that or whether someone had told her that. (it was written in the script, Ted)

HUME: Did she describe the hijackers or say what they had said or anything of that kind?

OLSON: No. She -- the only thing she said with respect to that is the pilot had announced that the plane had been hijacked. (attention passengers..this is the pilot.. the flight's movie is cancelled because we have been hijacked...) She said it had been hijacked shortly after takeoff. By this time, the plane had been in the air -- again, I'm presuming that it took off on time -- for over an hour.
She implied that they had been circling around for a while. Not long after the second phone call, the connection was broken, by what I don't know. I was watching television in my office both before, after, and during these telephone calls. I began to hear reports of the explosion at the Pentagon. And I knew in my heart that was that aircraft. (you are Nostradamus, Ted)
And I also knew in my heart that she could not possibly have survived that kind of an explosion with a full load of fuel on a recently taken-off airplane. (typical planting of official story in viewers minds) I wanted it not to be true. I wanted it not to be her plane. I wanted it -- I wanted, if it was her plane, to have somehow survived because she was in the back of the airplane. But we know that doesn't happen, not with those sorts of things.

HUME: No.

At a time like this, how does someone like you, with a relationship so close to someone who was so vibrant, how do you deal with this?(once again, building up character to get sympathy)

OLSON: Well, you have to just take it one step at a time. You have to take strength from the people that love you and the people that love Barbara and the huge number of expressions of sympathy and compassion and support. That has been extremely moving.
The calls that I have received from President Bush and Vice President Cheney, (...Ted, ..Dick here...there will be a little something extra for you in your Xmas stocking this year..) the fact that there are other people that are suffering every bit as much as I am, and that our whole nation is going through a tragedy together, I think we have to think about those things. We have to think about whatever positive things we can about the fact that there are people that care about us. There is a life to be lived.
Barbara would have insisted that I live my life and that I go on and do the best possible job I could as solicitor general of the United States. (you fill in this comment. I am laughing too hard)

HUME: She would have, wouldn't she? What was always extraordinary to me about her -- if you'll permit a personal observation -- was that she was always in the middle of this political combat that has raged so in Washington in recent years. And yet every time I saw her, in every setting -- on the street, on the air, everywhere -- she always had this beaming smile.
She was the most cheerful person I ever saw. I suppose a happy warrior is a fair characterization.

OLSON: Yes -- and a person who was 100 percent involved in living life. She wanted to do everything. She was a professional ballet dancer.(complete bullshit, Ted) She earned money producing movies as an assistant producer in movies and television commercials in Hollywood, so she could go to law school. She paid her way through law school. She turned down job offers in New York from very, very prestigious firms so she could come to Washington, where politics was taking place.
She was a prosecutor. She was the solicitor of the House of Representatives. She conducted investigations. She had just finished her second book. And Barbara -- and also was on television a lot. So Barbara wanted to be where things were happening, wanted to have opinions, wanted to express them, and wanted to live every moment of her life. (she was a con artist)

HUME: Ted Olson, again, our condolences to you and our great gratitude to you for taking this time at what must be a very difficult time for you indeed.
Thank you, sir.

OLSON: Well, thank you for everything.

HUME: Ted Olson, solicitor general of the United States.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

HANNITY: Ditto. Our thoughts and prayers are with Ted Olson and their family right now.

You know, Alan, we did lose a great friend. She was just an incredible patriot. We will miss her bright, smart, funny, live life, love life...(I am crying.....not) smile.gif

COLMES: Not only that. First of all, I commend Ted for a magnificent interview. I couldn't have done that. I -- I was teary-eyed the third time I saw it just now, and -- he has a commanding presence.(I am running out of comments....)
We also realize that Barbara Olson may have been one of the heroes aboard this plane because this was a plane that could have been headed for the White House or some other location -- Camp David was one of the suggestions -- and that she and perhaps some other passengers may have been instrumental in making sure that that did not happen, and she may be a true hero. (Neocons live her)

HANNITY: Let me tell you something. Not only bright, smart, and funny, but I think, as you point out, brave. And Godspeed, Barbara Olson, we will miss you. (Barbara says the same from parts unknown)

Anyone who watches Fox, CNN and other major networks to this day and feel like they are getting the real story no matter what topic or event needs to think again.

"Lying to the public is all right, says Washington's chief lawyer"

By Mark Helm, in Washington
Sydney Morning Herald, AU
March 20, 2002

The United States Government's top lawyer has said that officials have the right to lie to American citizens, telling the US Supreme Court that misleading statements are sometimes needed to protect foreign policy interests.
"It's easy to imagine an infinite number of situations where the government might legitimately give out false information (to many times to mention) the Solicitor-General, Theodore Olson, told the court on Monday.
"It's an unfortunate reality that the issuance of incomplete information and even misinformation by government may sometimes be perceived as necessary to protect vital interests." (you oughta know Ted)

'.....Early that day -- his 61st birthday -- his wife, Barbara, left their McLean, Va., house for Dulles International Airport to board American Airlines flight 77, bound for Los Angeles. Olson, then the solicitor general, headed to his Justice Department office. Not long after, Olson's longtime aide, HELEN VOSS burst in to tell him that Barbara was on the phone, sounding panicked. Her plane had been hijacked, Barbara told him. What should she tell the pilot to do? The plane rammed into the Pentagon, and she was gone. Olson's wife, a well-known conservative commentator, was one of the best-known victims of the terrorist attacks....'

Helen Voss. Did she ever testify? Not that I can tell. Helen Voss=Rosemary Woods

".....Barbara Kay Bracher - Rest In Peace - Tuesday, September 11th, 2001

Archive DetailsMember Number: 12267
Name: Barbara Kay Bracher
Current Location: Arlington,
Virginia,
United States
Birth Location: Houston,
Texas,
United States
Date of Birth: Tuesday, December 27th, 1955
Date of Death: Tuesday, September 11th, 2001
Resting Age: 45 years, 8 months, 15 days

http://barbarabracher.humanarchives.org

Burial:
Ellison Bay Cemetery
Sister Bay
Door County
Wisconsin, USA

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&G...

"....Why did they bury her in WI? Sure makes visiting her grave inconvenient for Ted and her family in TX......"

Notice she used Bracher last name. She also did some Larry King shows guesting from Ellison Bay. Wanna bet nothing at all is in 'her' coffin?

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Nov 2 2014, 12:31 AM
Post #32

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Nov 1 2014, 04:45 PM) *
So Barbara wanted to be where things were happening, wanted to have opinions, wanted to express them, and wanted to live every moment of her life. (she was a con artist)

You have no proof whatsoever that she was a "con artist". . Zilch, nada.

Now if you had said Ted Olson is a con artist, then we would be in agreement.

You asked me for my opinion about Barb.
I'll give it to you now.

Barb was a person who loved being in front of cameras, in the limelight.
That was extremely obvious to anyone who saw her on TV or being interviewed on camera.

She was a doer, a go-getter, a very active person.

She was not the type of person who would volunteer to be in on a plot whereby the outcome would be her going underground in some fashion (new identity, plastic surgery etc. etc.).

She thrived on being out in the public eye. She would never consent to being muzzled for the rest of her life.

As I said before, Barb was either killed on 9/11 somehow, or she was sent somewhere against her will, most likely the former.
If there would be any passenger who the perps had "cut a deal with" and would have reason to be worried about afterward, it would have been Barb!
There would have been no reason to keep her alive. It would have been far too risky to do so.

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Nov 2 2014, 09:20 AM
Post #33

Thank you for your honest reply, NP. I disagree, but maybe we will both end up being right. A little bit of your post and a little bit of my post. Maybe this is how this all gets solved, a combination of a lot of people like you and me and others doing something very worthwhile. smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2019 - 05:32 PM