IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pakistan's Benazir Bhutto Assassinated

waterdancer
post Dec 27 2007, 09:42 AM
Post #1

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071227/ap_on_re_as/pakistan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Dec 27 2007, 10:52 AM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (waterdancer @ Dec 27 2007, 08:42 AM)

I wonder on whom they'll blame this... :ph43r:

+Quote Post
dMz
post Dec 27 2007, 11:05 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Sounds like a one party system to me- just like we "covertly" have in the USA...

My current bets are on a CIA/ISI hit- hell maybe "bin Osman" did it... That or the butler, of course.

This post has been edited by dMole: Dec 27 2007, 11:06 AM

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Dec 27 2007, 11:23 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (dMole @ Dec 27 2007, 10:05 AM)
Sounds like a one party system to me- just like we "covertly" have in the USA...

My current bets are on a CIA/ISI hit- hell maybe "bin Osman" did it... That or the butler, of course.

al-Ciada? dunno.gif yes1.gif whistle.gif

This post has been edited by tumetuestumefaisdubien: Dec 27 2007, 11:25 AM

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Dec 27 2007, 12:03 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 2,274

Sadly, something I had been expecting.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Dec 27 2007, 12:08 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 321

I would vote for the CIA/ISI involvement in this. When you have a DICTATOR they will do anything to stay in power. Gee, didn't we train the dictator? Didn't we fund this dictator?

HOW NOBLE OF US! rolleyes.gif

RON PAUL IS RIGHT AGAIN - OUR FOREIGN POLICY STINKS, AND THE FACT THAT WE FUND THESE REGIMES AND HAVE DONE SO FOR DECADES IS ATROCIOUS!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 12, 1999: General Musharraf Takes Control of Pakistan
http://cooperativeresearch.org/context.jsp...299pakistancoup

Gen. Pervez Musharraf becomes leader of Pakistan in a coup. One major reason for the coup is the ISI felt the previous ruler had to go “out of fear that he might buckle to American pressure and reverse Pakistan’s policy [of supporting] the Taliban.” [New York Times, 12/8/2001] Shortly thereafter, Musharraf replaces the leader of the ISI, Brig Imtiaz, because of his close ties to the previous leader. Imtiaz is arrested and convicted of “having assets disproportionate to his known sources of income.” It comes out that he was keeping tens of millions of dollars earned from heroin smuggling in a Deutsche Bank account. [Financial Times, 8/10/2001] Lt. Gen. Mahmood Ahmed, a close ally of Musharraf who is instrumental in the success of the coup. Mahmood actually secured the capital and detained Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, but then honored the chain of command and stepped aside so Musharraf, as head of the military, could take over. Mahmood is rewarded by being made the new director of the ISI.

More on Musharraf:
http://pervez.musharraf.net/Pervez_Musharraf.htm

This post has been edited by jo56: Dec 27 2007, 12:29 PM

+Quote Post
Devilsadvocate
post Dec 27 2007, 02:14 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 551

This stinks. And it was foreseeable...

I remember saying a while ago that neither Musharraf, nor Pakistan, could afford free elections.
The simple reason is that Bush and his cronies can't afford free elections there.
The Pakistani secret service was involved- at least up to a point- in firstly helping to set up the very Taliban-schools used to spread islamic fundamentalism in Afghanistan, and later on in respect of Mohammed Atta.
Free elections there would have resulted in all certainty in Musharraf losing control- and his 'handlers' would never have tolerated any new government with the capacity to ask stupid questions.
Benazir Bhutto would have had a real chance to give Musharraf a run for his money- if not in a direct contest, then at least in the planned parlamentary elections (...which, BTW, can safely be assumed to be off the table)
This is the true tragedy:
If Pakistan had ended up with Musharraf ousted, his 'handlers' would have destabilised the country- only to declare that a country in possession of nuclear weapons could not be allowed to fall into the hands of fundamentalists.
Benazir Bhutto has been accused of being corrupt in the past; I never bought that rubbish.
I think she was one of the few politicians in that place who were not corrupt.
Had she succeeded, it would have almost certainly resulted in the destruction of Pakistan...
How twisted can a world be in which an honest leader will not be tolerated by those who are corrupt, to the point were the honest leader may bring about the destruction of his or her nation just by being honest- while a puppet like Musharraf ends up saving his nation by doing the bidding of his corrupt paymasters ???
Damn them...

This post has been edited by Devilsadvocate: Dec 27 2007, 02:18 PM

+Quote Post
Sinewy
post Dec 27 2007, 02:20 PM
Post #8

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 106

It seems there is trend with her family. Her father was executed during "General" Zia ul Haqq's time, and now she was killed during "General" Musharraf's time.

The latter would be blamed on insurgents of the Al-Qa`eda/Taliban, never on Musharraf, by MSM.

Some fool on CNN just stated a few minutes ago that conspiracy theorists would blame Musharaf for this in Pakistan, but that it should really be blamed on Al-Qa`eda. Again, brainwashing is a powerful tool, ain't it?

Interestingly, the corruption of the banking system in Pakistan, the creation of the Mujahidin, Taliban, and Al Qa`eda, the plight of the Baluchis, and the destabilization in provinces in and around Pakistan took place during the rule of all 3 aforementioned people.

+Quote Post
Devilsadvocate
post Dec 27 2007, 02:40 PM
Post #9

Exactly.
The Taliban were a tool- set up with Saudi help, under the auspices of the Pakistani secret service, but in the interest and under the control of the CIA.
The idea was to land the Soviets in the same situation the US were in in Vietnam...

When it turned out that the courts in Pakistan might rule against Musharraf in respect of the legitimacy of his renewed rule, he declared a state of emergency, suspended the elections and had the judges arrested.
He was promptly criticized- not the least by the Bush-administration.
And Negroponte was dispatched.
Not Condoleeza Rice- but John Negroponte...

That man is a walking bomb.
He may have landed in the position of deputy Secretary of State, but that's certainly not his main occupation.
Primarily, he's an intelligence-man.
He was in charge of all covert operations in South America during the Iran-Contra-era;
This would mean with certainty that he was not only informed about the Drug-running operations at the time, but that he must- by neccessity- have been a part of it.
He gets sent (...by himself, perhaps ?) to Pakistan, and Musharraf suddenly declares that the elections will go ahead after all...
Except that Benazir Bhutto's death changes all that.
The army-council in Pakistan will make it clear that elections can not go forward as planned under these circumstances, since it would be impossible to conduct them in the present climate.
Violence has already broken out in Pakistan- any attempted uprising will be crushed with the utmost brutality.
So- who benefits most from all this ?
Al Qaeda ??? ...And what would the outcome be if they would manage to get a foot in the door in Pakistan ?
Sorry- that should read "A nuclear-armed Pakistan"...
On the other hand, Musharraf can now do away with the proposed elections, keep the emergency-rule going indefinitely, and may even end up smelling of roses...
Conspiracy-theorists my arse.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Dec 27 2007, 02:57 PM
Post #10

Bio of Benazir Bhutto:
http://www.nndb.com/people/282/000025207/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benazir_Bhutto

Bhutto Assassination:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/12/2...arif/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/12/27/us....n.ap/index.html

Interesting how IMMEDIATELY BUSH, et al, CLAIM EXTREMISTS DID IT! What about the individuals Bhutto HERSELF said had threatened her on several occasions before?

Bhutto names suspects in letter to Mush: Report
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/World/P...how/2486794.cms

Quote:

"Former Pakistan Premier Benazir Bhutto has named four well-known persons, including Punjab Chief Minister Chaudhry Parvez Elahi and former ISI chief Hamid Gul, as those who pose a threat to her life in a letter to President Pervez Musharraf, Pakistan media reported on Wednesday.

In the letter written on October 16, two days before she returned to Pakistan from eight years in self-exile, Bhutto said she feared there was a threat to her life from Elahi, Gul, Hassan Waseem Afzal, the former Deputy Chairman of the National Accountability Bureau (NAB), and Intelligence Bureau chief Brig (Retd) Ijaz Shah, Geo TV reported."

General Hamid Gul - Former ISI Chief:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Hamid_Gul

Interesting Interview with Hamid Gul:
http://www.rediff.com/news/2004/feb/12inter.htm
http://in.rediff.com/news/2004/feb/13inter.htm

This post has been edited by jo56: Dec 27 2007, 06:05 PM

+Quote Post
Devilsadvocate
post Dec 27 2007, 03:19 PM
Post #11

Hmm- exactly when was Benazir Bhutto's house-arrest lifted ?
I have to admit that I'm not up on this...

Edit:
...The former head of the ISI, huh ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter-Services_Intelligence

This post has been edited by Devilsadvocate: Dec 27 2007, 03:23 PM

+Quote Post
jo56
post Dec 27 2007, 03:22 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Devilsadvocate @ Dec 27 2007, 02:19 PM)

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/news...16pakistan.html

House Arrest Lifted - November 16, 2007

This post has been edited by jo56: Dec 27 2007, 03:23 PM

+Quote Post
Devilsadvocate
post Dec 27 2007, 03:25 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (jo56 @ Dec 27 2007, 02:22 PM)
QUOTE (Devilsadvocate @ Dec 27 2007, 02:19 PM)

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/news...16pakistan.html

House Arrest Lifted - November 16, 2007

"The house is no longer a sub-jail but security will remain for her own protection. She's free to move, and anyone will be able to go to the house."

Great job, lads- well done... angry.gif

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Dec 27 2007, 05:10 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 2,274

What else would one expect?

I nearly threw up over my evening meal as GW came on proclaiming that 'we must hunt down the criminals behind this', or words to that effect.

Yes George, just as those behind 9/11 have been treated i.e. given immunity.

Whatever, any coincidence that Negroponte (of Iran/Contra infamy) is on the spot?

Musharaf and the ISI with a little help from the CIS and their backers in the NWO and Bildaturd behind this one, I would put money on it.

PS. What is it with people named George they seem to be the unwitting, or should that be witless, causes of rebellions?

This post has been edited by Omega892R09: Dec 27 2007, 05:14 PM

+Quote Post
grizz
post Dec 27 2007, 05:28 PM
Post #15

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

Historically, since WWII, the CIA has been involved in pretty much every political assassination, right? And that's certainly not a theory. And ISI is just the CIA's lapdog. It's all clear to me. The possibility is even hinted at in the foreign press.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle3100052.ece

whistle.gif

+Quote Post
colonial
post Dec 27 2007, 05:42 PM
Post #16

Group: Banned
Member No.: 377

Because Pakistan is a Nuclear Power, this gives the US an excuse to send troops in,
further fulfilling the plan of the New World Order.
Or
Welcome to Mc Donald Gi's, can I take your order?

Look at it this way;

Can you think of a better way for the CIA / Federal Reserve, to turn us into a fourth world nation, than to send our military to yet another fourth world nation?

Congress will approve another $500 billion for the first year there,
and we did'nt invade Iran yet either!!! B)

This post has been edited by colonial: Dec 27 2007, 05:50 PM

+Quote Post
Devilsadvocate
post Dec 27 2007, 05:55 PM
Post #17

It didn't occur to me before, but I am beginning to have the extremely un-good feeling that this whole thing may end up being the backdoor through which our "friends" may gain access to the very goals they were forced to postpone because of that intelligence-report a few weeks ago.
I hope to god that Pakistan is not going to end up in chaos-
and I'm saying that because our "friends" may have plenty of means seeing to it that it does...

+Quote Post
colonial
post Dec 27 2007, 05:59 PM
Post #18

Group: Banned
Member No.: 377

If you are correct, the prospect of re-enacting a draft for all able bodied 18 to35 year olds, might be necessary to man such activity... wink.gif

+Quote Post
Devilsadvocate
post Dec 27 2007, 06:16 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (colonial @ Dec 27 2007, 04:59 PM)
If you are correct, the  prospect of re-enacting a draft for all able bodied 18 to35 year olds, might be necessary to man such activity... wink.gif

Hmm...
That, and perhaps a few other "neccessary" measures...
Purely for the purpose of ensuring "continuity", of course.

Negroponte is beginning to give me heartburn.
May God rot the b@lls off him...

This post has been edited by Devilsadvocate: Dec 27 2007, 06:16 PM

+Quote Post
grizz
post Dec 27 2007, 06:42 PM
Post #20

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

I have a very interesting friend, a voice in the wilderness. He's a senior homeless man who fled to Australia his entire adult life until recently. He reads prophetic passages from the Bible every day on the plaza, and when we talk he goes directly to the the pertinent scripture on every point.

Now, I don't really believe in the man in the clouds or heaven and hell, but religions owning the visions of the ancient seers in no way negates their truth. I do not discount modern day seers either. It's just ESP over time, something we all do a bit, ie deja vu. Everything that is happening has been written long ago, and the elite and we follow the script. It will all play out, and it's going to be the ultimate ride of all time. Fasten your seatbelts. Stay safe and close to your loved ones. God be with us on this final journey.

For Love is the One Truth of the Universe. We all know this in our Hearts. Love defeats Fear, so we win. Fear is the only tool the bad guys have.

Love Peace Truth

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th July 2020 - 11:59 AM