IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Engine Experts?, hi res. FEMA photos

waterdancer
post Nov 26 2006, 05:06 AM
Post #1

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

Anyone able to tell from these FEMA shots about the airplane the engine came from?

hi res versions of the pics below:

http://www.photolibrary.fema.gov/photodata/original/5473.jpg archive
http://www.photolibrary.fema.gov/photodata/original/5474.jpg archive

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Nov 26 2006, 05:29 AM
Post #2

Airplane part?

http://www.photolibrary.fema.gov/photodata/original/4276.jpg archive

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Dec 8 2006, 10:26 PM
Post #3

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

GE engine components from WTC planes.

+Quote Post
tocarm
post Dec 15 2006, 11:48 AM
Post #4

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 329

CF-6 engine. Powers 767s.

Each engine type has its own unique indentifying 'fingerprint' - the size, shape and configuration of the ports in its combustion chamber case into which the engine's fuel nozzles are inserted/mounted.

- tocarm
A&P - CO - EWR

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Dec 15 2006, 12:04 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

What is that, the Pennsylvania site?

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 15 2006, 02:48 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (tocarm @ Dec 15 2006, 10:48 AM)
CF-6 engine. Powers 767s.

Each engine type has its own unique indentifying 'fingerprint' - the size, shape and configuration of the ports in its combustion chamber case into which the engine's fuel nozzles are inserted/mounted.

- tocarm
A&P - CO - EWR

Welcome to the forums tocarm.. .great to have you.

Can you please provide pictures side by side of the engine parts found in NYC and the manual diagram of the engine from the aircraft maintenance manual? That would be a HUGE help....

Also.. if perhaps you can get diagrams of the JT8D-9A and -15 engines?

That would also be helpful. Feel free to email me for my number if you need to speak with us on the phone.

Rob
Co-Founder
pilots@pilotsfor911truth.org

+Quote Post
tocarm
post Dec 15 2006, 07:02 PM
Post #7

Dear Rob (Co-founder of Pilotsfor911truth.org),

About two weeks ago, I tried locating a USPS 'snail mail' address for Pilots911truth so as in order to share with all of you any and all Boeing 'technical' stuff from B757 and B767 Aircraft Maintenance Manuals, Systems Description Manuals, System Schematics Manuals, etc. regarding SATCOM, Autoflight, Autopilot, Autothrottle, Air Data Inertia Reference Unit, Flight Management Computers, Flight Control Computers, etc. along with the gobs of personal USPS correspondence I've already (long ago) mailed to US Senators, Members of US Congress on their respective Senate/Congressional Subcommittees on Aviation as well as within the US Senate and US Congress, Federal and State Law Enforcement Agencies (FBI, Sheriffs, Marshalls, State Police & Air Force and Army National Guard Commanding Officers, State Governor, State Legislators, State Supreme Court and Superior Court Justices etc).

The 'CIA' hasn't yet put a bullet through my head - not yet anyways. But if 'they' do, I assure you hundreds of US citizens within our US Federal Government, my State Government as well as in Religious, Political, Civic, Social, Media circles ALREADY HAVE ALL the necessary information needed in order to inform their particular constituency numbering in the hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands as well as MILLIONS as to who actually pulled off the CRIMINAL MASS MURDER and CRIME OF THIS CENTURY (9-11 "Arab Terrorist" attacks).

Got your private e-mai with your phone number. "Word Of Honor" - I'll keep that private to myself. But if you would, PLEASE e-mail a good 'private address' so that I might have yet another USPS avenue to inform yet another couple of thousand individuals regarding how to pull off a 9-11 "Inside Job" using B757s, B767s, FAA ATC Primary and Secondary Search Radar, US Commerical Air Carrier computerized PAX reservation systems, US Commericial Air Carrier/FAA ATC computerized routine/scheduled FLIGHT PLAN SUBMISSIONS coupled with FAA ATC computerized Transponder Code assignments week in advance, etc.

The 'thousands' I refer to you in the above paragraph are ALL OF YOU FAA Licensed and Certified PILOTS within/throughout each and every last US commerical air carrier - UA, AA, CO, etc. - for you see, I advised and requested the President and Co-President of the Airline Pilots Association about 4 years ago to conduct a GENERAL STRIKE - refusing to fly any and all scheduled US domestic and foreign flights UNTIL the appropriate Federal and State Law Enforcement Agencies drag out (by the scruff of their necks) each and every FEDERAL and STATE officia - elected or appointed - arresting them all for the high crime of National and International MASS MURDER of both US citizens and INNOCENT Iraqii private citizens in this bogus, planned, staged 'War on Terrorism'.

You PILOTS have the 'power' to SHUT DOWN the entire USA so as to bring the CRIMINALS within and throughout our US Federal and State Governments, within and throughout each and every last US Corporation, TO JUSTICE!

As for us A&Ps - about all that we get to do is but to 'pray' the CEOs within any and all US Airlines DON'T get us laid off ONCE AGAIN in their CEO/Banker/Wall Street games.

- tocarm
Mx - CO - EWR

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Dec 15 2006, 11:20 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Sanders @ Dec 15 2006, 04:04 PM)
What is that, the Pennsylvania site?

Staten Island-

Photo captions read:

New York, NY, October 16, 2001 -- Federal Coordinating Officer Ted Monette with NYPD (airplane engine in foreground) at the Staten Island landfill. Photo by Andrea Booher/ FEMA News Photo

New York, NY, October 16, 2001 -- Federal Coordinating Officer Ted Monette with FBI look at engine of plane at the Staten Island landfill . Photo by Andrea Booher/ FEMA News Photo

Staten Island, NY, October 16, 2001 -- David Leach of the Army Corps of Engineers explains to Ted Monette, FEMA federal coordinating officer the process for handling debris being removed from Ground Zero to the landfill. Approximately 10 tons of debris is being processed daily for evidence related to the attack. Photo by Andrea Booher/ FEMA News Photo

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 15 2006, 11:36 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

tocarm.. you really need to call me. Please call as soon as you can.

the more public you are .. the less incentive for retaliation from whoever it is that may want to put a bullet in your head... please call me soon. I replied to your other email before i saw this post.

+Quote Post
tocarm
post Dec 16 2006, 10:48 AM
Post #10

Dear Rob,

You wanted engine photos and engine maintenance manual extracts from their respective Illustrated Parts Breakdown/Catalog so as to compare them 'side to side'.

Such photos/manual extracts are readily available for everyone (on the entire planet no less...well...those of us with computers and access to the Internet <grin>) and are in the public domain. Please visit the following webpage which contains such information to those who'd prefer not to bust a knuckle with a wrench <grin>:

http://www.911-strike.com/engines.htm

- Joe aka 'tocarm'

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 16 2006, 03:58 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

An excerpt from that site...

The plane debris observed in the various photographs does indeed comport with that of a 757, at least to the limited degree with which they can be compared to actual 757 parts or the manufacturer's detail drawings, as shown above. The engine compressor or  turbine disk appears to be approximately the correct diameter... blah blah blah...

emphasis added.

I dont want to see 'approximations' or 'appears to be'. I want to see.. "This is where the part fits.. .this is the section it came from. This is the part in the diagram... this is the serial number found on the part.. and this is a picture of the aircraft mx logs which list the part number... "... period.

approximations dont cut it in my world.

+Quote Post
tocarm
post Dec 17 2006, 12:51 AM
Post #12

Dear Rob,

You asked for engine photos. Please utilize the links in that website to obtain combustion chamber drawings for the RB211, CF6 and PW2000 series.

If you have an issue with that website's editorial commentary, please direct them to the authors of that webpage. I am not responsible for other's editorial commentary. Besides, the two of them missed the huge point I was trying to impress upon them as a Mx type while I worked with them years ago.

That huge point I was trying to impress upon them by providing them engine manufacture's techincal data/drawings on CF6, RB211 and PW4000 series engines was this:

Their PHOTO does show a combustion chamber fuel nozzle arrangement particular to the RB211 engine. And while the RB211 is used on US commerical air carrier Boeing 757 equipment, the "itsy bitsy" problem with the supposed Pentagon photo of alleged AA Boeing 757 RB211 engine is this:

The type-certificate issued for the Boeing 757 which was allegedly used by those "nasty Arab terrorists" to crash into the Pentagon certified that particular production number Boeing 757 serial number to fly commerical/revenue service
with PRATT & WHITNEY ENGINES!!!

AA's fleet of Boeing 757 has BOTH P&W and RB211 engines.

Why is it that PILOTS have this habit of giving A&Ps such a 'hard time'? <grin>

- tocarm
Mx - CO - EWR

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 17 2006, 01:12 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Wait a minute.. are you saying that AA77, N644AA, was supposed to have Pratts? I never really researched it because i figured it was common knowledge and widely accepted that it had RB211's... hmmm... interesting if thats the case...

As for the combustion chamber, landing gear... etc... You wont find those pictures on any govt site supporting the official story.. why not? Also.. the sites you will find them on. .have anonymous and unknown time written in the caption.

As for the compressor disk.. Here is a photo i made...

as for giving you a hard time? Its part of the job description and is tested during recurrent... if we arent tough enough. .we fail the ride and have to go back through initial..

wink.gif

Cheers!
Rob

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 17 2006, 01:15 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

As i said. .i would like to get ahold of a JT8D-9A and -15 diagrams... any way you can get ahold of them?

Call me anytime.. i think you have my number now.. if not.. let me know..

Rob

+Quote Post
tocarm
post Dec 17 2006, 11:08 AM
Post #15

Dear Rob,

JT8-D pictures/illustrations? Nah, I can't get you those.

Just FYI, I've been immersed in exposing this P.N.A.C./Oligarchy 9-11 bullsh!t for five years now going over the same old ground - like running around in circles with and for every 'new' 9-11 website group.

Let me tell you what the one, 'real' 9-11 discovery I've had to conclude and confront...

...the vast majority of your 'rank & file' US citizen couldn't give two-shitz about 9-11. As long as the immediate affects/impact of 9-11 doesn't affect or upset their immediate creature-comfort(s) "rice bowls", they simply go back to grazing like cattle in their particular "pasture".

Look at your televised professional and college football games. The stadiums are packed to the brim with roaring, jeering, cheering crowds of people from every walk of life, profession and career field, and all they can do is but drink beer, hoot and holler at adults playing games. If anyone so much as disturbed them during those games with some sort of public presentation on 9-11 being an "Inside Job", they'd have "Security" drag out those speakers and make formal complaints to the execs of the NFL or the college's/universities' Dean!

But the facts remain: JP-8/Type A/Type B jet fuel can't possibly burn hot enough to change the metallurigcal grain structure in ASTM grade construction steel beams. Period.

NYPD officers and FDNY firefighters heard, witnessed and reported numerous explosions within and throughout WTC Towers 1 and 2.. JP-8/Type A/Type B jet fuels do not 'explode' once rapid oxidation is initiated.

Any US Commerical Air Carrier's PILOT or SECOND OFFICER would have REFUSED to fly-for-revenue any Boeing 767 exhibiting such oddities in their aircraft's fuselage found during the quick pre-flight inspection as recorded in this televised images broadcast here in the USA as well as the world over:

http://investigate911.batcave.net/planebomb.html

Why is it that the entire phalanx of commercial pilots within each and every last major US commercial air carrier has not spoken out or reacted to the bogus, fake and staged 9-11 "Arab terrorist" attacks is one of the "Real 9-11 Mysteries" of our day and age.

Does it have to take an A&P to explain to the average US citizen how pilots really and truly fly their aircraft? What goes on between FAA ATC and pilots? What are the protocols in place 'tween pilots/FAA/DoD should ANY US commerical aircraft exceed its airspeed belong 10K or deviates 200' from its assigned flight level? What the reserved transpoder code is flight crews crank in to indicate they are being hijacked?

All I do know is that the President and Vice-President of the Airline Pilots Association COULD HAVE called for a general strike by all flight crews in and throughout the USA right after 9-11. That "labor action" would have SAVED the lives of thousands of US Armed Forces personnel (I'm a Viet Nam Era USAF Veteran, now mind you) as well as tens of thousands of innocent Iraqii citizens' lives and exposed the myriad of criminals within and throughout our nation's federal government who have, are and will continue to ruin/destroy our US nation.

Everybody everywhere keeps their mouths shut in order to protect their "Rice Bowl"!

- tocarm

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 17 2006, 12:30 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

QUOTE (tocarm @ Dec 17 2006, 10:08 AM)
Everybody everywhere keeps their mouths shut in order to protect their "Rice Bowl"!

- tocarm

We arent.. wink.gif

But, i agree with you. People need to WAKE THE FU'K UP!

we're trying...

i like your attitude tocarm... a true A&P! Definitely give me a buzz when you get a chance.

Not sure if you know.. but our co-founder.. Glen Stanish is a EWR 73 FO. So it would be good to hook you two up.

Rob

+Quote Post
driver
post Dec 17 2006, 06:03 PM
Post #17

Group: Banned
Member No.: 29

QUOTE (tocarm @ Dec 17 2006, 04:51 AM)
The type-certificate issued for the Boeing 757 which was allegedly used by those "nasty Arab terrorists" to crash into the Pentagon certified that particular production number Boeing 757 serial number to fly commerical/revenue service
with PRATT & WHITNEY ENGINES!!!

AA's fleet of Boeing 757 has BOTH P&W and RB211 engines.

Welcome tocarm,

The FAA N- number registry for N644AA indicates it was equipped with RB211 engines.

+Quote Post
driver
post Dec 17 2006, 06:05 PM
Post #18

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NN...=0&cmndfind.y=0

+Quote Post
driver
post Dec 17 2006, 06:09 PM
Post #19

You can click on a link to a reported 2001 large photo of N644AA below.

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.sear...inct_entry=true

+Quote Post
driver
post Dec 17 2006, 06:20 PM
Post #20

tocarm,

Keep an eye out for this future AD. I am not so sure the intention is to inform the operators they are flying equipment with an “uninterruptible” autopilot.

http://www.flightglobal.com/Articles/2006/...r+hijacked.html

Boeing patents anti-terrorism auto-land system for hijacked airliners

Boeing last week received a US patent for a system that, once activated, removes all control from pilots to automatically return a commercial airliner to a predetermined landing location.

The “uninterruptible” autopilot would be activated – either by pilots, by onboard sensors, or even remotely via radio or satellite links by government agencies like the Central Intelligence Agency, if terrorists attempt to gain control of a flight deck.

Boeing says: "We are constantly studying ways we can enhance the safety, security and effiecency of the world's airline fleet."

“There is a need in the industry for a technique that conclusively prevents unauthorised persons for gaining access to the controls of the vehicle and therefore threatening the safety of the passengers onboard the vehicle, and/or other people in the path of travel of the vehicle, thereby decreasing the amount of destruction individuals onboard the vehicle would be capable of causing,” the patent authors write. “In particular, there is a need for a technique that ensures the continuation of the desired path of travel of a vehicle by removing any type of human decision process that may be influenced by the circumstances of the situation, including threats or further violence onboard the vehicle.”

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th July 2020 - 02:50 PM