IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
White Jet Analysis, Plane Seen Flying Over Pentagon/DC

post Jan 2 2007, 07:44 PM
Post #41

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE (pinnacle @ Jan 2 2007, 05:11 PM)
I find it very interesting that the topic of the "white jet" has now gotten nearly three thousand
views, many more than most other topics.

Very interesting! I never payed attention.

Are we onto something here?

Asbolutely!

Are people in Washington reading about this?

I'm sure they are.

Will the FAA ever resume processing of my FOIA request for the records on this aircraft?

I wouldn't hold my breath. biggrin.gif

cheers.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JackD
post Jan 3 2007, 01:32 AM
Post #42

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 238

old loose change thread: transfer

see above thread for previous speculation on white-plane

WaterBender, BoneZ, Pinnacle, etc; thanks for keeping the heat on the "white plane" issue.

BoneZ/WaterBender etc visual analysis seems to strongly indicate that this white plane was a 747 E4B.

See also the paper at
journal of 9/11 studies
about a DIFFERENT white jet (with dark, blue? tail) seen by Dianne Sawyer and others in New York in between the time of 1st and 2nd impacts.

THe overall theme is the same at each 9/11 site: unidentified large aircraft, seen or mentioned by eyewitnesses and/or news accounts, but never followed up on.
://journalof911studies.com/Journal_4_Jet.pdf

+Quote Post
pinnacle
post Jan 3 2007, 12:42 PM
Post #43

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 242

The other "white jet" in New York could be a 757 with a blue tail and blue engine nacelles.
Has anyone compared it to pictures of Dick Cheney's 757 which has a similar color scheme?
Time for more FOIA requests to the FAA to find out who was flying in that area at 9:50 am on
9/11.
Pilot's for Truth should have a FOIA page devoted to these kind of targeted requests.
If the "drills" on 9/11 were inside US airspace there would have to be FAA knowledge of what was going on and what planes were part of the exercise.
NORAD defers to the FAA on all domestic flight operations so FAA would have to know which
E-4B was flying where in US airspace and which other aircraft were part of the drills.
Remember when they did Amalgam Virgo in June 2001 NORAD had to get special
clearances from the FAA to fly the target vehicles in US airspace.
All of these records should be obtained if possible to show the pattern of operation between FAA and NORAD.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Jan 3 2007, 12:53 PM
Post #44

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (BoneZ @ Jan 3 2007, 12:44 AM)
QUOTE (pinnacle @ Jan 2 2007, 05:11 PM)
I find it very interesting that the topic of the "white jet" has now gotten nearly three thousand
views, many more than most other topics.

Very interesting! I never payed attention.

Are we onto something here?

Asbolutely!

Are people in Washington reading about this?

I'm sure they are.

Will the FAA ever resume processing of my FOIA request for the records on this aircraft?

I wouldn't hold my breath. biggrin.gif

cheers.gif

Trust me guys...the white jet topic is about to get REAL interesting real quick. Especially the white jet with the blue stripe. yes1.gif

+Quote Post
post Jan 3 2007, 03:32 PM
Post #45

Group:

QUOTE (Merc @ Jan 3 2007, 05:53 PM)
Trust me guys...the white jet topic is about to get REAL interesting real quick. Especially the white jet with the blue stripe. yes1.gif

Can't wait to see what you got for us Merc. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
pinnacle
post Jan 4 2007, 02:45 PM
Post #46

I have been seeing more videos of New York and some show a white plane near the World Trade Center as Flight 175 crashed into it. It is to far to tell if it is an E-4B but it moves in parallel with the 767 and flies past the WTC as the smoke cloud is rising.
It is very odd that so many white aircraft were flying near the various attack events that day.
It is also strange that the 9/11 Commission makes no mention of these white aircraft or interviewed their crews.

+Quote Post
post Jan 4 2007, 03:43 PM
Post #47

Group:

QUOTE (pinnacle @ Jan 4 2007, 07:45 PM)
I have been seeing more videos of New York and some show a white plane near the World Trade Center as Flight 175 crashed into it. It is to far to tell if it is an E-4B but it moves in parallel with the 767 and flies past the WTC as the smoke cloud is rising.
It is very odd that so many white aircraft were flying near the various attack events that day.
It is also strange that the 9/11 Commission makes no mention of these white aircraft or interviewed their crews.

The white jet at the WTC that flew by as FL175 hit, definitely was not an E-4B. That jet was a different color and markings.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Jan 4 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #48

Member No.: 321

QUOTE (BoneZ @ Jan 4 2007, 03:43 PM)
QUOTE (pinnacle @ Jan 4 2007, 07:45 PM)
I have been seeing more videos of New York  and  some  show a white plane near the World Trade Center as Flight 175 crashed into it. It is to far to tell if it is an E-4B but  it moves in parallel with the 767 and flies past the WTC as the smoke cloud is rising.
It  is very odd that so many white aircraft were flying near the various attack events that day.
It is also strange that the 9/11 Commission makes no mention of these white  aircraft or  interviewed their crews.

The white jet at the WTC that flew by as FL175 hit, definitely was not an E-4B. That jet was a different color and markings.

Then was it the retrofitted Skywarrior? These planes apparently were retrofitted secretly for some purpose right before 911. Where were they used? to crash into the buildings?

Are you thinking the other white plane was Cheney's plane commandeering the attack?

This post has been edited by jo56: Jan 4 2007, 10:10 PM

+Quote Post
pinnacle
post Jan 5 2007, 12:18 PM
Post #49

There seem to be more than one white plane in various videos. One flies by at about 8:50 am
and another is seen at 9:05 am . It is hard to make out much detail other than a white object
from these images except for the twin engine plane with the dark tail.
None of the investigations make any references to these aircraft or provide any radar data showing exactly where they were and what sort of manuvers they might have been performing at this critical time. The omission of this kind of information is what raises so many suspicions and the refusal of government agencies to answer any questions about this only makes it
more aggravating.
These may all be perfectly innocent aircraft but if that is so why can we get no information about them when they are documented on video and time stamped transcripts?
It is ridiculous for people to label as "conspiracy theorists" anyone who asks questions about
documented facts like this. Asking questions about the evidence is supposedly what this country is all about.
It is startling to compare the 18,000 page Warren Commission Report and supporting 26 volumes of evidence and hundreds of photographs which re-enacted many aspects of the Kennedy assassination and still left many unanswered questions with the paltry 567 page 9/11 Commission Report which excluded almost every significant issue of the case from even being considered and never examined any images of the events at all.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Jan 7 2007, 09:26 PM
Post #50

Citizen Investigator

QUOTE (BoneZ @ Jan 3 2007, 08:32 PM)
Trust me guys...the white jet topic is about to get REAL interesting real quick. Especially the white jet with the blue stripe.  yes1.gif

You're going to love one particular witness, Bonez.

But it has only 2 engines, not 4.

Do you have the full clip of the discovery channel?

+Quote Post
post Jan 8 2007, 04:01 PM
Post #51

Group:

QUOTE (Merc @ Jan 8 2007, 02:26 AM)
QUOTE (BoneZ @ Jan 3 2007, 08:32 PM)
Trust me guys...the white jet topic is about to get REAL interesting real quick. Especially the white jet with the blue stripe.  yes1.gif

You're going to love one particular witness, Bonez.

But it has only 2 engines, not 4.

Do you have the full clip of the discovery channel?

The clip of the Discovery Channel shot can be seen at 1:44 in this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/v/gGSwve_BU9I

+Quote Post
pinnacle
post Jan 9 2007, 01:30 PM
Post #52

The Discovery Channel plane has a 747 cockpit hump and the characteristics E-4B
teardrop shaped satellite communications dome so I don't see how it
could be a "two engine" aircraft. I think the angle is such that we only see
one of the engines on the right wing. All other videos of the "white jet" clearly show
all four engines from below.
So far the time of the "white jet" fly over has been corroborated as being 9:41 to 9:43 am by live newscasts from Peter Jennings on ABC, Katie Couric on NBC, and reporters John King and Kate Snow on CNN yet it's total exclusion from the 9/11 Commission "official" timeline remains uninvestigated by all of these news organizations.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Jan 9 2007, 02:35 PM
Post #53

Citizen Investigator

QUOTE (pinnacle @ Jan 9 2007, 06:30 PM)
The Discovery Channel plane has a 747 cockpit hump and the characteristics E-4B
teardrop shaped satellite communications dome so I don't see how it
could be a "two engine" aircraft. I think the angle is such that we only see
one of the engines on the right wing. All other videos of the "white jet" clearly show
all four engines from below.
So far the time of the "white jet" fly over has been corroborated as being 9:41 to 9:43 am by live newscasts from Peter Jennings on ABC, Katie Couric on NBC, and reporters John King and Kate Snow on CNN yet it's total exclusion from the 9/11 Commission "official" timeline remains uninvestigated by all of these news organizations.

Yes, I know.

But ALL the witnesses we spoke with said the plane had only two engines.

And almost all of them said white.

One said white, with a blue stripe, with 3-4 numbers on the tail. And two engines.
Said it did not look like an American Airlines. This was above tree top level over the area of 13th/poe next to Columbia Pike.

So again, if they were blending and blaming identites, then a two-engine, blue striped, white plane, with numbers on the tail would be blended into the e4b shown in the discovery channel.

Remember the flyover would have/could have put it over DC, which is where the e4 was also seen.

+Quote Post
pinnacle
post Jan 9 2007, 05:40 PM
Post #54

The eyewitness I have been in contact with said that everyone at first assumed the
"white jet" was Flight 77 and but after they realized Flight 77 was a two engine silver plane they began to think the white jet was actually some kind of decoy.
Interestingly all news media recreations of flight 77 immediately after 9/11
incorrectly showed it circling the White House which is why so many white jet
witnesses though that they had seen Flight 77.
Years later when the NTSB radar study was finally released it was
clear that Flight 77 never entered Washington DC airspace at all.
But by then the "official story" had been published by the 9/11 Commission and nobody bothered asking any more questions.
On September 19, 2001 CBS reported that White House press secretary Ari Fleischer told reporters that a plane had threatened the White House and that they had radar records to prove it.
I wonder why we have never seen the radar records he was talking about?

+Quote Post
post Jan 9 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #55

Group:

QUOTE (Merc @ Jan 9 2007, 07:35 PM)
One said white, with a blue stripe, with 3-4 numbers on the tail. And two engines.

The description sounds just like the E-4B, except the 2-engines part. I would just say that the witness might not have saw all 4 engines or maybe the jet was at an angle that the witness only saw 2 of the engines. Who knows. We're never going to get every single little detail correct.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Jan 10 2007, 01:27 AM
Post #56

Citizen Investigator

QUOTE (BoneZ @ Jan 10 2007, 12:46 AM)
QUOTE (Merc @ Jan 9 2007, 07:35 PM)

The description sounds just like the E-4B, except the 2-engines part. I would just say that the witness might not have saw all 4 engines or maybe the jet was at an angle that the witness only saw 2 of the engines. Who knows. We're never going to get every single little detail correct.

No you don't get it.

It had two engines.

Other people who were under it saw two.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Jan 10 2007, 01:33 AM
Post #57

Citizen Investigator

QUOTE (pinnacle @ Jan 9 2007, 10:40 PM)
The eyewitness I have been in contact with said that everyone at first assumed the
"white jet" was Flight 77 and but after they realized Flight 77 was a two engine silver plane they began to think the white jet was actually some kind of decoy.
Interestingly all news media recreations of flight 77 immediately after 9/11
incorrectly showed it circling the White House which is why so many white jet
witnesses though that they had seen Flight 77.
Years later when the NTSB radar study was finally released it was
clear that Flight 77 never entered Washington DC airspace at all.
But by then the "official story" had been published by the 9/11 Commission and nobody bothered asking any more questions.
On September 19, 2001 CBS reported that White House press secretary Ari Fleischer told reporters that a plane had threatened the White House and that they had radar records to prove it.
I wonder why we have never seen the radar records he was talking about?

Succinctly put.

We are actually covering this exact thing, Pinnacle.

Whereabouts did your witness see the white four engine plane?

+Quote Post
pinnacle
post Jan 10 2007, 12:29 PM
Post #58

The witness I have been in contact with saw the White Plane while being evacuated
from the Old Executive Office Building on the White House grounds at 9:40 am.
My FOIA request to the FAA overs all air traffic over Washington DC from 9:30 am to 10:00am
on September 11, 2001.
The Department of the Air Force in the Pentagon has already sent me letter claiming they have no knowledge of this aircraft which in itself is strange since the Air Force 84TH Radar Evaluation Squadron did the offical analysis of all FAA radar records for the NTSB and the 9/11 Commission and they could not possibly miss a huge four engine plane flying in P-56 prohibited airspace.
I have sent this information to several journalists and they always discount the white jet as being an "ordinary aircraft" accidentally flying into the most restricted airspace on earth in
the middle of a terrorist attack as if that would not in itself be a huge news story.
Yet they have no explanation for the fact that this "ordinary" airplane has not been identified for more than five years, the air force has "no knowledge" of it and do not think the
fact that this entire "white jet incident" is not included in the 9/11 Commission Report is
worth investigating at all. I find their disinterested attitude incomprehensible considering the enormous implications of this unusually well-documented white plane mystery.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Jan 10 2007, 02:02 PM
Post #59

Citizen Investigator

Is your witness Linda Brookhart?

+Quote Post
jo56
post Jan 10 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #60

Member No.: 321

I've read that the Skywarrior had 2 engines. Isn't that right?

It was a slow flying plane which matched the speed of the plane that day.

Just things i've heard on various videos.

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 09:07 PM