IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Handbook For The New Paradigm, George Green

bill
post Jun 6 2008, 10:50 AM
Post #1

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

This is a fairly long read so I will just post the link.

I think this is what Painter is getting at in some of his posts

I was watching the Camelot production interview with George Green (worth a watch IMO)

Green was a insider until he realized how evil the plans were (reducing the population to 500,000,000 etc etc)

http://www.nomorehoaxes.com/index.php?opti...2&Itemid=60

This post has been edited by bill: Jun 6 2008, 10:51 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dMz
post Sep 13 2008, 09:51 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Thanks for posting this link Bill,

Do you have any idea who, where, what the author of this book was? I've had it shipped to me twice "gratis" in book orders and I gave 1/2 of those away. I liked the parts that I read back then of this thin book.

d

EDIT: Sorry- the screen didn't show the "sub-title" when I asked the question Bill. Still a highly provocative read IMHO...

+Quote Post
George Hayduke
post Sep 15 2008, 11:02 AM
Post #3

Got aliens?

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 120

I'm now reading the handbook. It's pretty good.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Sep 15 2008, 01:13 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Can you hit us here with some noteworthy passages GH? I recently read "The End of All Evil?" and that was pretty good/similar too as I recall.

+Quote Post
George Hayduke
post Sep 15 2008, 02:35 PM
Post #5

Got aliens?

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 120

He says that End Times predictions are not accurate; that the Earth changes were going through won't flow according to the Book of Revelations. The universe functions like a feedback loop and thought is alive and acts upon itself so we have to develop heightened focus. Let's see ... the changes you are seeing here are a microcosm of the events occurring on the universal/galactic level; that there is a power struggle occurring on a much bigger stage but that occurring on Earth is now a focal point of various entities from around the universe. When we die we judge ourselves and in doing so determine the when, where and what form our reincarnation will take. The billions alive now chose to be here to experience this era, this rebirth. There's more, but I'll stop for a minute. It's good stuff. Bottom line is we have to on a personal level be the change we want to see in others.

This post has been edited by George Hayduke: Sep 15 2008, 02:36 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2019 - 08:44 PM