IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Jesuits - They Control Everything?, Not mentioned in the Library?

p.w.rapp
post Sep 20 2007, 03:02 PM
Post #41

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 110

QUOTE (jadenter)
PS: Have the PFT Moderators (Zap) felt compelled to move this thread to a more prominent Forum for wider member participation and comment? As stated before, this is THE QUESTION!

Personally I think, that there is no better place for this discussion than in 'Religion'.
I can't see, why this forum should be more 'obscure' (if at all) than "Alternative Theories". Both forums are visible for all members when logged on.

According to our association statement we do not 'offer theory or point blame'. Therefore I hesitate to move this thread to a public part of the Forum like the Lobby.

But I have no problem toeing the party line, if the admin board feels differently.
Zap
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Devilsadvocate
post Sep 20 2007, 03:36 PM
Post #42

Member No.: 551

We are embroiled in "spiritual warfare" on a global scale.

Hmhm... seems to me it's already started here... tongue.gif

The Vatican has dabbled in politics and power in the past, and it has done them a world of good.
At the beginning of the 16th. century, the then Pope divided the world into a Spanish and a Portugese half. The advent of Protestantism to him meant that he needed to do something to counteract the new developement.
The idea of dividing the power connected to that attempt to 'counteract' the spread of protestantism was to create a balance- neither Spain nor Portugal would become overbearing.
The death of the King of Portugal without an heir to the throne in 1581 upset the applecart: King Phillip of Spain was related indirectly to the Portugese King, and could lay claim to the Portugese throne.
It gave the rest of Europe the Heeby-Geebies.
Just to what extend can be measured by the fact that France- which was also a Catholic nation- backed the Portugese pretender to the throne, to the point were the French provided a fleet in his support. While Phillip's troops met no resistance in Portugal proper when they entered to claim Portugal for Phillip, that French fleet fought the Spaniards at the Azores. The French got practically wiped out.
Phillip later said (in a loose reference to Julius Caesar's "Veni, Vidi, Vici"- "I came, I saw, I won") :
"I inherited it, I bought it, I conquerred it".
If it gave the rest of Europe stomach-cramps, it should have given the Vatican stomach-cramps as well. The Pope was in serious danger of becoming a Spanish puppet. Ironically, it was the defeat of the Armada 1588, coupled with the Dutch uprising (the war of eighty years) and a general loos of Spanish prestige which saved the Pope's bacon back then.
Every once and then, the Vatican has tried to re-establish the lost status quo by backing some political power in the hope that the ride on the bandwagon might get them back in power. After Phillip, there were others- initially to counter Protestantism, then to counter Communism- from various Royals to Hitler and Franco. Their relationship with Hitler is a strange one; but the idea that the Church was against Hitler "...because they were persecuted" is a load of rubbish. Those who were persecuted were individuals- Priests and members of the Church who decided to take the teachings of Christ serious; but the actual institution 'Catholic Church' was not persecutet as such. Instead, the latter tried to muzzle anyone trying to speak out against the Nazis directly within the Church.
They kept betting at the horsetrack- but they always ended up undermining their authority ever so more by backing the wrong horse.
Communism- being atheist in nature- to them was an abomination; so- apart from backing people like Franco after the war, they got themselves new and powerful allies in the shape of the CIA. But they were not the ones initiating any of the shenanigans which began to happen when people like Licio Gelli got a foot in the door at the Freemason-lodge P2. They were merely willing tools.
By the time Cardinal Marcincus was accused of bank fraud, the Vatican-bank was practically bancrupt. The trade-union 'Solidarnosc' had cost an awful lot of money...
Having said that, they still derive a huge amount of income by way of- for example- the German 'Church tax':
Income-tax may be somewhere around 33% of a person's personal income; the Church-tax is calculated as about 8% of that income-tax. It amounts to billions every year. But- the same also goes for the Protestant Church, the Jewish and Muslim congregations aso.
The people who began to undermine institutions in the US from about the mid-1970's had nothing whatsoever to do with any particular faith- in fact, I don't think they believed in anything. They were simply a bunch of disgruntled CIA-operatives who took on a life of their own: Cheap third-rate criminals with access to a first rate security-apparatus...

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...showtopic=6465

That article is still incomplete, and there is not yet enough hard evidence to back all the points I'm making there; but by and large, I think it's reliable.
Those people had names like Theodor Shackley and Barry Seal, Cline and Rodriguez. They were the ones who laid the groundwork, building on all kinds of flaws in the system which either already existed, or which had crept in during and after WWII.

This post has been edited by Devilsadvocate: Sep 20 2007, 03:46 PM

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Sep 21 2007, 09:34 AM
Post #43

QUOTE (jadenter @ Sep 20 2007, 07:04 PM)
Last year I spent a few days with Phil Jayhan (Pods and "Let's Roll" forum) when he was visiting Sofia Smallstorm, and he was the first person to propose the role of the Vatican and Black Pope in the crimes of 9/11 and as the global controllers (pyramind pinnacle). At the time, I thought he was out of his mind, because at that time, in my mind, it was the Neocons/Iraeli's/Zionists.

We are embroiled in "spiritual warfare" on a global scale.

Jadenter, I am just reading that again and I feel exactly like you felt in terms of Phil Jayhan.
With the only difference, that so far I haven't (yet) moved 1 inch from "Neocon/Zionist" towards "Vatican/Jesuits".

You also said:
The Vatican's control and secrecy is who John F. Kennedy warned the world about before his assassination.

...and in a PM to me you specified, that it was the speech he made April 27th, 1961 to the American Newspaper Publishers Association. I have posted a new thread in the Lobby with the audio and a transscript of JFK's speech. http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...showtopic=9171

For me this speech is one of the most significant pieces of evidence for the existence of a shadow government. I have listened to that speech many times (sometimes in tears, I admit) and I've gone back and listened to it again considering your argument.

I'm sorry, but JFK does not mention the Vatican with one single word nor anything else, that could be interpreted that way IMHO.
(He obviousely did't mention the 'Neocons' either, as this term still had to be created long after 1961 wink.gif )

So can you give me a simple explanation, why you have replaced 'Zionists' by 'Jesuits' in your picture of the conspiracy?

+Quote Post
Factfinder Gener...
post Sep 21 2007, 02:43 PM
Post #44

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 1,808

QUOTE (Zapzarap @ Sep 21 2007, 08:34 AM)
So can you give me a simple explanation, why you have replaced 'Zionists' by 'Jesuits' in your picture of the conspiracy?

I reallythink that it has to be taken into account here that the founders of the Jesuits were a group of Jewish intellectuals who belonged to the Alumbrados, i.e. the Spanish Illuminati. This is hugely significant.

Zionism and Jesuitism and Masonism and Illuminism and all the rest of the isms are all linked ismy honest opinion.

+Quote Post
jadenter
post Sep 21 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #45

Pilots For Truth Core Member

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 129

QUOTE (Zapzarap @ Sep 21 2007, 01:34 PM)
QUOTE (jadenter @ Sep 20 2007, 07:04 PM)

The Vatican's control and secrecy is who John F. Kennedy warned the world about before his assassination.

...and in a PM to me you specified, that it was the speech he made April 27th, 1961 to the American Newspaper Publishers Association. I have posted a new thread in the Lobby with the audio and a transscript of JFK's speech. http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...showtopic=9171

For me this speech is one of the most significant pieces of evidence for the existence of a shadow government. I have listened to that speech many times (sometimes in tears, I admit) and I've gone back and listened to it again considering your argument.

I'm sorry, but JFK does not mention the Vatican with one single word nor anything else, that could be interpreted that way IMHO.
(He obviousely did't mention the 'Neocons' either, as this term still had to be created long after 1961 wink.gif )

Peter,

I can not give you a simple explanation for why the Vatican/Jesuits are the controllers of the conspiracy replacing the Zionists from my perspective and my position in the rabbit hole, directly from the words in JFK's speech. But I think I can help you see what he was implying by discussing a few paragraphs.

First of all, JFK, clearly warns of a Secret Government in America (the actual sub-title of the You-Tube version you published in the Lobby). You correctly point out that he does not name the Vatican or the Jesuits or any other secret society as the source of that secret and sinister threat to America. In fact, JFK carefully never mentions or specifically names any entity within or outside America that he carefully describes throughout his speech. He was talking about a specific enemy that is global in scope and I'm certain it was not just his paranoid delusion.

He begins his description, "I want to talk about our common responsibilities in the face of a common danger. The events of recent weeks may have helped to illuminate that challenge for some; but the dimensions of its threat have loomed large on the horizon for many years. Whatever our hopes may be for the future--for reducing this threat or living with it--there is no escaping either the gravity or the totality of its challenge to our survival and to our security--a challenge that confronts us in unaccustomed ways in every sphere of human activity."

What were the events of recent weeks? The Bay of Pigs. The CIA operation to evade Cuba which failed partially because JFK refused to provide the air support for the invasion (and make no mistake that GHW Bush was involved in The Bay of Pigs up to his eye balls). In addition, you may also recall that JFK stated publicly that he intended to dismantle the CIA and scatter its remains to the four winds. So the CIA to JFK was a threat even though it was an American foreign intelligence aparatus created after WWII with former members of Nazi Germany's OSS through papers and visas provided for entry into the US by the Vatican.

Key members of the CIA in April 1961, like James J Angleton, John McCone, Reinhard Gehlen were all secret members of the Knights of Malta with loyalties to first the Jesuits, and then Cardinal Spellman in NYC, and then the Black Pope.

The last line quoted above he says, "a challenge that confronts us in unaccustomed ways in every sphere of human activity". Every sphere of human activity could not be a reference to Cuba, Castro, Communism, Russia, China, the Mafia, or just the CIA. But it could refer to the vast reaches of the Roman Catholic Church under Cardinal Spellman and his national network of bishops and priests through out America.

Further into his speech JFK says, "Today no war has been declared--and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired."

What kind of an enemy could advance around the globe, attack our way of life, and the lives of our friends abroad, and yet never cross any borders with marching troops nor fire any missiles? The only enemy could be the political, military, religious zealots, sworn to secrecy, and cloaked in the religion of the Roman Catholic followers of the Vatican that was responsible for importing the Nazi OSS origins of the CIA to America in the first place.

The final quote from JFK's speech, " For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."

That last quoted paragraph describes the Vatican. The Black Pope as the Jesuit General (a military man), Cardinal Spellman as the Popes Vicar in America, who commanded and controlled the Knights of Malta, Knights of Columbus, Freemasons as their covert members that had infiltrated all levels of our government by stealth and secrecy and Kennedy was well aware of this invasion.

I will leave it to you to re-listen to JFK's speech in the historical context of its following the disastrous CIA Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba and his animosity towards that agency filled with secret allegiances to the Vatican and the Black Pope.

In JFK's closing paragraph (from your typewritten transcript which goes beyond the recording) he refers to Francis Bacon, from the 17th Century and this reference is not by coincidence or mistake. This reference helps clarify the secret government in America. Francis Bacon was deeply embroiled in the magical mystery schools and the teachings of ancient Babylon, freemasonry, and was deeply involved in the creation of the "New Atlantis" across the Atlantic which became the United States of America in 1783.

Francis Bacon's role in America's foundation and creation and the role of Freemasonry is covered in full in the DVD by Pinto and Bay, called "Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings: The New Atlantis". It may reappear on Google Video but I can't priovide a link today, other than a trailer.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5...earch&plindex=1

Jeff.

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Sep 21 2007, 08:46 PM
Post #46

Thx jadenter for elaborating
and FfG for your hint.

I'll be back after some research on Alumbrados, James J Angleton, John McCone, Reinhard Gehlen and the details behind the Bay of Pigs.

beginning to move an inch or two / Zap

+Quote Post
Factfinder Gener...
post Sep 21 2007, 10:56 PM
Post #47

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 1,808

jadenter wrote:

"In JFK's closing paragraph (from your typewritten transcript which goes beyond the recording) he refers to Francis Bacon, from the 17th Century and this reference is not by coincidence or mistake. This reference helps clarify the secret government in America. Francis Bacon was deeply embroiled in the magical mystery schools and the teachings of ancient Babylon, freemasonry, and was deeply involved in the creation of the "New Atlantis" across the Atlantic which became the United States of America in 1783.

Francis Bacon's role in America's foundation and creation and the role of Freemasonry is covered in full in the DVD by Pinto and Bay, called "Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings: The New Atlantis".
(END QUOTE)

Ah, Francis Bacon, I was wondering when he would crop up. A major player of the heady days of the Elizabethan age and one of the co-crafters of perhaps the most sophisticated "Media" propaganda tool ever created. It still wields its influence to this day, helping to push us along the pathway of the Rose and Cross.

In one of his major works, the Advancement and Proficiency of Learning, Bacon had this to say about the power that Theatre had to influence people's minds:

"Dramatic Poesy which has the theatre for its world, would be of excellent use if well directed. For the stage is capable of no small influence both of discipline and of corruption. .....in modern states play-acting is esteemed but as a toy, except when it is too satirical and biting, yet among the ancients it was used as a means of educating men's minds to virtue. It has been regarded by learned men and great philosophers as a kind of musician's bow by which mens minds may be played upon."

Now how did he realize this ambition to thus use the Dramatic Arts as a musician's bow to play upon the "minds of men"?

Well, a wise and subtle mind wrote this: ""All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances, and one man in his time plays many parts."

Bacon understood this quote only too well. This may be because, in truth, he was the author of it.

But, I hasten to add, jadenter, Bacon's allegiance was NOT to the Pope, Black or otherwise, and neither is the Jesuits. Bacon and Loyola answered to a Higher Authority. I am of the opinion that the Jesuits are not the Authority. I believe that they, like Bacon, are merely players, and answer as did this Royal Champion, to the ineffable presence of the Supreme Commander.

The Perpeteers will try and get you to believe that one or other of their organizations, Zionists, Jesuits, Freemasons, etc., is the Root of it all and thus stop you digging any further. I advise everyone to keep on digging. if you don't dig a weed out at the root, it will keep on growing!

This post has been edited by Factfinder General: Sep 21 2007, 10:58 PM

+Quote Post
jadenter
post Sep 25 2007, 04:54 PM
Post #48

Francis Bacon's role in America's foundation and creation and the role of Freemasonry is covered in full in the DVD by Pinto and Bay, called "Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings: The New Atlantis".

Ah, Francis Bacon, I was wondering when he would crop up. 

Bacon was not linked to the Vatican or the Jesuits, but you correctly point out his role as a Freemason and Rosicrucean. If you take the time to find and watch the DVD documentary referenced in my post you will discover how he impacted the formation of America and the founding fathers. His role in creating Shakespeare's plays is also discussed and is another unrelated conspiracy theory or controversy.

The fascinating part about Bacon is his relation to John Dee, whom is the role model for Merlin the Majician, Tolkien's Gandolph, and the wizard in the Harry Potter books. Dee signed his correspondence to Queen Elizabeth as 007 or James Bond.

The comments about Bacon do not distract from my thesis that the pyramid of control is occupied by the Vatican and the Papacy, with their desire for one world religion, one world temporal government, and their goal of ruling the world from Jerusalem (not Rome).

Refer to the research by Eric Phelps for in depth evidence and documentation of this thesis.

Jeff

+Quote Post
dMz
post Oct 2 2007, 12:58 PM
Post #49

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (Zapzarap @ Sep 21 2007, 07:46 PM)
I'll be back after some research on Alumbrados, James J Angleton, John McCone, Reinhard Gehlen and the details behind the Bay of Pigs.

A very interesting but obscure resource on "Alumbrados" and hidden history:

http://www.steamshovelpress.com/offlineillumination10.html

You might want to research Operation Paperclip, Op. Mockingbird/Mighty Wurlitzer, COINTELPRO, and read Virtual Government by Alex Constantine if you're really headed that direction.

The deeper you dig, the stranger it gets,
d

+Quote Post
jadenter
post Oct 7 2007, 08:23 PM
Post #50

Rob Balsomo posted Gambino's Sysmanski interview below in Latest News concerning The Vatican and Jesuits involvement with the government and mafia in JFK's assassination,
Hoffa, and 9/11. Perhaps his Latest News thread should be moved down here to Religion.

The witness in this story is the head of the mafia Gambino family. He may be biased and have a different slant on world events than some of us. But it would be hard to argue his sources were not credible since he was involved.

Jeff

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...showtopic=9474

+Quote Post
jadenter
post Dec 15 2007, 05:03 PM
Post #51

1) http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=79...earch&plindex=0

2) http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9...earch&plindex=1

3) http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=33...earch&plindex=2

Four hours of Eric Jon Phelps in this Google Video series above for your consideration and edification.

The 9/11 crime, Patriot Acts, Lincoln, JFK, RFK, WW I, WW II, Korean War, Vietnam War, Gulf Wars, Iraq, Afghanistan Wars and much more are attributed to the Jesuit General, Black Pope, and the Vatican.

Just bring your popcorn and view and decide for yourselves whether this view of our times and history is credible. Phelps offers a much bigger picture on a wide screen canvas over time than offered by just focusing on 9/11 truth.

Parachutes and minds both work much better when they are "open"!

Jeff

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 14 2008, 01:05 PM
Post #52

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Frikken h@ll. Jesuits control everything? Nutz, I say. What's that word that means you only can look in one focused direction and ignore everything else that contradicts your own pre-drawn conclusions? Is there such a word? There should be.

The Jesuits are connected with the Rosicrucians. If you buy the official Rosicrucian story of their own roots, then they sprang from the Jesuits. But that's a pile of potatoes. The full story is much more complicated, and the Jesuits only represent one small facet of a MUCH larger picture.

I have been delving into this subject at great length - I have posted extensively about it over at Ocean Flow's forum. ( I think you have to be a member to view it.) Here's the link:
http://oceansflow.aceboard.com/304335-5312...ail-serpent.htm

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 26 2008, 05:18 PM
Post #53

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

How much is myth and how much is truth? I sure don't know. blink.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2019 - 05:47 PM